« 9 »

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Our lips moved in sync as he kept taking it farther. My fingers were tangled in his messy hair as his hands were now being used to hold me against the ground.

He was towering over me, still pushing long sweet kisses on my lips.

Then a door slammed downstairs.

"Angel?! You here?!" Toast was yelling from downstairs as both Jimmy and I looked out the door.

"Whelp..." I muttered, getting up and walking down the stairs.

I felt Casket dash past me and back into my room, probably to either leave, or wait it out.

I stumbled down the stairs, finding my brother rummaging through the fridge, grabbing some cubed cheese out and eating it.

"What did you need?" I asked, both my hands on the island as I sat on a barstool, eyebrow arched as he looked over at me in confusion.

"Sorry... I was just curious if you were here or not," He clarified as I nodded slowly, hearing the TV turn on in the living room, making my glance turn to there.

Fred Spooker sat on the couch, holding a bowl of popcorn in his lap and the remote in his right hand.

"You're having friends over?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah... Forgot to tell you that, too..." He muttered as I nodded, glancing back at the stairs.

The front door swung open, making Toast and I stare at the person in the doorway.

Johnny Ghost.

"Ah, Sir! How nice of you to join Spooker and myself!" My brother yelled as Ghost continued to converse with my brother, giving me tiny glances.

"Uh... Yeah!" Ghost answered awkwardly as Toast smiled.

"Well c'mon, Sir!" Toast said, signing Ghost to follow.

Ghost brushed up against my side, neither of us looking at each other as we talked.

"He's gonna find out..." Ghost muttered as I rolled my eyes.

"He will if you run your big mouth," I commented as he huffed out a breath and followed after Toast to the living room.

I, on the other hand, grabbed a water out of the fridge to take upstairs. On my way to the stairs, my phone began ringing. I sighed, sitting on the bottom step and answering.

"Hello?" I asked, hearing heavy wind, like the person on the other line was running.

"Shit! Angelica?!" The male voice spoke in a panicked tone.

"Mike?!" I yelped, remembering I needed to be quiet, because Toast has friends over.

"Angelica! Listen to me! I need you to meet me at the park! Right now!" He yelled as I stood up, glancing in the living room at Ghost, Toast, and Spooker.

"I'm on my way," I answered, hanging up and running up to my room. I grabbed my P.I.E. hoodie, slipping it over my head and grabbing my combat boots, quickly putting them on.

"Toast! I'm heading out!" I yelled when I was in the kitchen.

The living room went quiet when I said that. I could hear whispers, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Um... I-I'd rather you not..." Toast answered as I sighed.

"Well, I didn't ask for your permission..." I said, swinging the door open, closing it behind me, and sprinting off towards the park as quick as possible.

I made it to the park in a few minutes, looking back before ramming directly into somebody.

"What the--" I started.

"Angelica! Thank God!" Mike's voice shouted as I looked up, seeing his worried face, his dark hair was a mess, and his brown eyes were filled with panic.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he moved my hair out of my face and grabbed my shoulders.

"He's back... He broke out... He's looking for you..." He whispered, panting in between statements from all the running he had done.

And I knew exactly who he was talking about...

"How?! They put him in solitary confinement! He shouldn't have been able to!" I exclaimed, eyes wide and panic rising.

"We all knew it wasn't gonna work, Angel..." He muttered as I looked down and nodded.

"It's true..." I whispered, inhaling a deep breath of the brisk air.

"In all honesty, he has a death sentence coming... He can't stay in jail and..." He stopped.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, looking behind me and seeing a boy with abnormally while skin, dark hair, and huge eyes. A knife placed tightly in his grip.

"Jeff..." I whispered under my breath, staring at the murderer who was an important member to the Creepypasta gang.

"So... You're Ms. Angelica? You don't look like much to get worked up over..." He hissed, placing the tip of his knife beneath my chin to steer my head.

He made me look up, to the left, and to the right.

"What are you talking about...?" I whispered quietly as he poked a hole in my flesh, making pain shoot through my chin.

"Don't tell Casket I did that... He'll have my hide if he finds out..." Jeff howled with a maniacal laughter afterwards.

"What are you--" Mike tried to enter, but I slapped him in the chest, telling him to stop.

I took step away from the killer, who only smiled at the two of us.

"Me? I'm Jeff..." He croaked, tilting his head while staring into my soul.

"Jeff the Killer..." I mumbled under my breath, glancing over at Mike, who knew this guy was bad news.

I don't know if it was the lack of eyelids or the knife placed in his hand, but they both seem to scream suspicious.

"And, Ms. Angelica?" He hissed as I arched an eyebrow.

"Yes?" I asked, very confused.

"Go to sleep..." He whispered as Mike grabbed my hand and took off.

Thank goodness he did, because I was frozen. My body was stiff and didn't want to move.

"We gotta get you home!" He yelled as I nodded, seeing my house coming up as I turned back, seeing that Jeff was distracted by another person.

"Johnny!" I screamed as I opened the door, running into my step-brother as Mike filed in behind me.

"Please tell me you're just here to visit..." Toast spoke, looking at Mike.

"Haven't been fortunate enough to yet..." Mike spoke as Spooker walked in.

"Who's this?" Spooker asked as I smiled.

"Fred, this is my blood brother, Micheal, Mike for short," I informed.

What is going on in this mad house?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro