#1 Cast

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Published On :- 10/04/2021

Hey Stars!!!!!

Aaannnnndd........

I have finally decided the entire cast of #Eternallove Triology. *sheepish grin* Took me a lot of time to decide the characters for the second and third book, first one was quite easy.

So here I present to you the cast list for this novel. I'll soon publish the cast list of the second novel of this series as well.
|| Sri Krishn ||

He is known as the 8th incarnation / avatar of Maha Vishnu. Best and only friend of Samragyi Draupadi also maternal cousin of Pandavas. Husband of Ashta -bharya.

|| Samragyi Draupadi ||

She is known to incarnation of 5 goddesses namely - 1. Devi Shyamala (wife of Dharma),
2. Devi Bharati (wife of Vayu Dev),
3. Devi Shachi (wife of Indra Dev),
4. Devi Usha or Sūryā (wife of Ashiwneyas) and
5. Mata Parvati (wife of Shiv ji).
She is also known as Maha Kaali. She was born from fire along with her twin brother named Drishtadyumna. She is the common wife of the 5 Pandavas.

|| Samrat Yudhishthir ||

The eldest son of Maharaj Pandu and his 1st wife Kunti. He is known to be the incarnation of Yama dev and collectively with his 4 younger brothers he is also an avatar of Mahakdev / Shiva. He is husband of Samragyi Draupadi and Maharani Devika.

|| Maharani Devika ||

She was the Princess of Sivi Kingdom, married to Yudhishthir. Currently the Queen of Kingdom Sivi.

|| Yuvraaj Bheem ||

Second eldest son of Maharaj Pandu and his 1st wife Kunti. He is also known to be the incarnation of Vayu Dev and collectively with his brothers he is also an avatar of Mahadev / Shiva. He is husband of Maharani Hidimba, Samragyi Draupadi and Yuvrani Valandhara.

|| Maharani Hidimba ||

Queen of the enchanted forest, she is the first wife of Yuvraaj Bheem. She is a demoness with a heart of gold and full of love.

|| Yuvrani Valandhara ||

She was the Princess of Kashi, married to Yuvraaj Bheem. Currently the queen of Kashi and Yuvrani of Indraprastha.

|| Senapati Arjun ||

Third son of Maharaj Pandu and his 1st wife Kunti. He is also known to be incarnation of Indra Dev and collectively with his brothers he is also an avatar of Mahadev / Shiva. He is husband of Samragyi Draupadi, Rajkumari Uloopi, Maharani Chitrangada and Rajkumari Subhadra.

|| Rajkumari Uloopi ||

She is Queen of the kingdom of Nagas and is married to Senapati Arjun.

|| Maharani Chitrangada ||

She is the Crown Princess of Manipura Kingdom, married to Arjun.

|| Rajkumari Subhadra ||

She is the beloved Princess of Dwarka. Little sister of Shri Krishn and Balrama. She is also known as Yogmaya. Naughtiest Kulvadhu in the history of Kuru Kul ever. Also called female Kanha. Married to Arjun.

|| Rajkumar Nakul ||

Eldest son of Maharaj Pandu and his 2nd wife Madri. Twin brother of Rajkumar Sahadeva. He is also known to be the incarnation of Ashwini Devs and collectively with his brothers he is also known as an avatar of Mahadev / Shiva. He is husband of Samragyi Draupadi and Rajkumari Karenumati.

|| Rajkumari Karenumati ||

She was the Princess of Chedi. Daughter of Shishupal. She is married to Rajkumar Nakul. Currently the Crown Princess of Chedi Kingdom.

|| Rajkumar Sahdeva ||

Youngest son of Maharaj Pandu and his 2nd wife Madri. He is also known as incarnation of Ashwini Devs and collectively with his brothers he is also known as an avatar of Mahadev / Shiva. He is Samragyi Draupadi and Rajkumari Vijaya's husband.

|| Rajkumari Vijaya ||

She was the Princess of Madra. She is married to Rajkumar Sahadeva. Currently the Crown Princess of Kingdom Madra.

|| Radheya (Angraj Karn) ||

Son of Rajmata Kunti and spiritual son of Surya Dev that she had before her marriage with Maharaj Pandu. He is the King of Anga and best friend of Yuvraaj Duryodhan as well as Panchal Naresh Ashwatma. Fondly called Radheya since his adoptive mother's name is Radha.

Author's Note : 

So how's it???

Do tell me how you feel about it. This is just how I imagine them to be you can go ahead and imagine them how or who you like accordingly.

The introduction that I've given them is on the basis of my fictional novel. The things given here can or cannot be true as well.

I haven't given them a long introduction for that you readers will find it in the novel itself as it proceeds further.

There are many things from the original epic but you must have noticed a few changes in their character sketch here.

Many such changes will be cited by you in the 2nd installment as well.

Also there are more people so please wait for the second installment as well.

Signing off for now🙋🙋🙋

~starandsunshine16

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro