#2 Cast

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Published On :- 10/04/2021

Hey Stars!!!!

So here I present to you the second installment of the cast list for this novel. I'll be publishing their Character aesthetics in the next update.

|| Rajmata Kunti ||

She was the Princess of Yadava Clan. Sister of Vasudeva and aunt of Sri Krishn, Baladau and Subhadra. Mother of the 5 Pandavas as well as Karn. Currently she is the Queen Mother/ Rajmata of Indraprastha.

|| Maharaj Pandu ||

Son of Queen Ambalika and King Vichitravirya. Husband of Kunti and Madri. Father of the 5 Pandavas. Former king of Hastinapur.

Current status : Deaceased

|| Maharaj Dhritarashtra ||

Son of Queen Ambika and Vichitravirya. Husband of Gandhari. Father of 100 sons and one daughter. Current King of Hastinapur. Loves the 5 Pandavas as his own sons(Now only, very much recently he started loving them. 😏)
P. S. Right now he ain't blind people, before he was.😅

|| Maharani Gandhari ||

She was the Princess of Gandhar. She is little sister of Shakuni. Mother to 100 sons and a daughter. Loves the 5 Pandavas as her own children. Currently the Queen of Hastinapur.

P. S. She doesn't wear a red cloth on her eyes anymore, since her husband's blindness was cured by.....

|| Mahamahim Bhishm ||

Originally named Devavrata, he became known as Bhishm after he took a Bhishm Pratigya (terrible oath).
Son of Devi Ganga and Maharaj Shantanu. Grandfather of Kauravas and Pandavas.

|| Mahamantri Vidhur ||

He is half brother of Pandu and Dhritarashtra. Son of a maid. But is known to be incarnation of Dharma. Uncle of the Pandavas and Kauravas.

|| Yuvraaj Duryodhan ||

He is the eldest son of Dhritarashtra and Gandhari. Has a good heart but always influenced by his so called Mama Shri to do evil deeds. Has 99 younger brothers and one cute little sister. Husband of Bhanumati, loves her to the moon and back. She died in 2nd child bird along with the little baby girl. He never got married after that. He is the best friend of Karn and Ashwatma.

|| Rajkumar Dusshasan ||

2nd eldest son of Dhritarashtra and Gandhari. He is the epitome of evilness. For him Duryodhan and Bhanumati were like parents. Has 98 younger brothers and one little sister.

|| Gandhar Raj Shakuni ||

King of Gandhar. Brother of Gandhari. He hates the entire Kuru clan especially Bhishm since he was the one who brought relation of Dhritarashtra for his beloved sister Gandhari. And she blindfolded herself to share the pain of her husband. He has vowed to destroy the Kuru clan.

|| Panchal Naresh Ashwatma ||

King of half Panchal. Son of Drona (teacher of Pandavas and Kauravas) and Kripi (sister of the Kul guru). He is the best friend of Karn and Duryodhan. An Ansh of Rudra.

Author's Note :

So yeah the changes are there like I had told you people in the last update itself.

Other than that so tell me how do you feel about the entire cast.

There are still more people but I'll introduce them as the plot moves further.

Signing off for now 🙋🙋🙋

~starandsunshine16

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro