22 | gorgeous bestie

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You want to date Namjoon hyung?" Jeongguk questioned, his eyes boring into the other's who sighed, "I don't know but why do you have a problem? It's not like he's your ex."

Taehyung's emphasis on the last word of the sentence made Jeongguk irritated as he knew the other did this on purpose. He will probably never let the Violet issue go. He won't let him forget it, ever.

"I don't like him. He seems weird. Like he probably is pretending to be nice. Whatever it is, I can't trust him so I ain't letting you date." Jeongguk said exceeding all the limits of being petty, like he was just doing this for what?

"Not everyone is like Violet, Gguk. Shhh― calm down." Taehyung threw his arm around the raven head's shoulders who sighed, "Please, let's not bring her in our conversation."

"Then stop getting in between." Taehyung rolled his eyes. Not that he was really affected to the fact that Namjoon couldn't make a move but still Jeongguk can't do this for no reason.

"Hey, hyung." Taehyung pulled his hand out of Jeongguk's hold and turned around then smiled at Namjoon who smiled back, "Hmm."

"Come on, walk faster." Taehyung held the senior's hand now and pulled him.

Jeongguk sighed and slowed his pace to walk with Hoseok who was just loving how the tables have turned.

"You jealous? You feeling angry? You feeling like Taehyung is getting away from him? You―" Hoseok was cut off by the younger, "Can you please shut your mouth? Why would I be jealous? I just don't want him to date this boy."

"Why? Don't tell me you like Namjoon hyung?" Jeongguk widened his eyes scrunched his nose up in disgust, "No, I don't. It's just I feel like he is actually too nice to even exist and at some point feels like he is faking it."

"Don't over think. He is a nice dude. If that's the only reason you are acting like this then you can stop." Hoseok explained causing the other to look away, "Ugh hyung! Just leave it."

-

All ordered their respective ice creams and Jeongguk huffed seeing Taehyung sitting beside Namjoon.

"Jeongguk, you're paying for me right?" Taehyung asked with a gorgeous smile adorning his lips and Jeongguk nodded, "Yes, I said so."

The ice creams were looking lovely and they all started digging in as soon their orders were in front.

"It's yummy." the red head smiled licking the spoon that caused all the other three smile back at him.

"Try mine." Jeongguk moved closer but the table between them stopping him from getting too close and held a half spoon of his ice cream in front of Taehyung's lips who ate it instantly.

"You too try mine." Taehyung did the same and fed Jeongguk some of his, "It's good right?"

Jeongguk hummed.

They all really enjoyed the day out today. Just Jeongguk pissed at Namjoon for sometime but also when Taehyung fed him ice cream, he melted just like that.

Taehyung was currently fumbling with the keys as his held two big packets of potato chips but still managed to open it, "We should really go out together sometime. Again. It was fun!"

"Jeongguk, Taehyung, Hoseok minus Namjoon hyung." Jeongguk announced plopping on the bed while the other rolled his eyes, "I will then go alone with him. Minus Jeongguk and Hoseokkie."

"No, you will not." Jeongguk pulled the other grabbing his wrist causing him to fall on his ass beside him, "Look, don't rush. Take some time before getting into any relationship."

"I will just take a shower." the raven head smiled and pulled himself to feet leaving Taehyung with a pout.

-

Taehyung was busy eating the potato chips with cola. He was sitting on Jeongguk's bed while the raven head busy doing homework.

The red head clicked his tongue when accidentally some cola- no actually a lot of cola spilled on the bedsheet. He bit his bottom lip nervously stealing a quick glance at his best friend still into doing whatever he was doing.

Taehyung slowly got off the other's bed and shifted to his. Stuffing the last few chips in his mouth, he started chewing on them quickly as he wanted to finish them as soon as he can and pretend to sleep.

"Goodnight, Googie!" Taehyung said and drank the last sip of cola before pulling his blanket on his body.

Jeongguk turned around to see what's up cause Taehyung usually didn't sleep this early. It's only 12:13 am. Still early for the other.

"What happened?" Jeongguk inquired to which Taehyung just nodded and smiled mischievously, "Just tired."

"Oh okay."

Jeongguk sighed as he finally finished his homeworks and stretched for a few minutes before walking back to his bed and saw how it was all wet in the middle. The brown color making it so obvious that it was the cola Taehyung was drinking.

"Tae―" Jeongguk called but no answer. He looked over his shoulder and saw his roomie peacefully sleeping.

But little did he know that Taehyung was still wide awake.

That boy was a real good actor like Jeongguk was totally convinced at how he was already in a deep sleep.

"Asshole." Jeongguk let out a chuckle and grabbed his pillow from his bed and walked to the other's. He placed it beside Taehyung's and got under the blanket pushing the other softly making some room for himself.

Jeongguk settled beside the other and placed his chin on the cusp of his palm as he stared at his best friend.

He stared at the other's prominent features― his tan skin glowing like honey, his big lashes hiding his dark brown chocolate eyes, his cute nose with a tiny mole decorating it, his pink, plumped lips looking kissable.

Jeongguk never really noticed that his best friend was this pretty.

While he was busy admiring his beauty, Taehyung was finding it hard to keep up this act. He swears he is on the verge of bursting out in laughter but didn't and some how managed to stop himself.

"You're so pretty, Taetae." Jeongguk smiled whispering next to Taehyung's ear who shivered a bit at this.

-

okay so people have been asking

who tops in bbh?

well we will see ;)))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro