37 | he is special

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung was surprised along with being flustered.

He didn't know how to react when Violet glared at him and rushed out of the cafeteria. His boyfriend looked at him to which he just looked down at his shoes, "You blushing."

"Cute." Jeongguk bent down a bit and kissed Taehyung's cheeks who giggled and placed a kiss back, but rather than his cheeks, he kissed his boyfriend's lips.

"Whatever you said— that was unnecessary." Taehyung looked away, "Like why do you even talk to her. I will puke if I even try to."

"Just ignore." Taehyung suggested, taking Jeongguk's hand in his as they started walking out, heading towards their lockers.

Jeongguk hummed with a soft smile adorning his lips as they were walking, hand in hand.

"And about that, Tae— we will only do it whenever we both are ready. It's so weird like in every relationship I've been in— we fucked just after a week but with you, it's different. I want to wait." Jeongguk looked over his shoulder and smiled.

Taehyung smiled back.

"Am I special, Gguk?" Taehyung said letting the other's hand go and opened his locker after putting those digits but before he could get his book, he was turned around when Jeongguk pulled him by his shoulder and pushed him against the metallic surface.

They both shared an intense eye contact before the raven head got closer and gently pressed his boyfriend with his body, mumbling,

"You definitely are, Kim Taehyung."

"What if you cannot picture us doing it because I am your best friend as well." Taehyung questioned pushing him away cause people will see them right now and it would be so embarrassing.

"Oh God, I wish you could see what goes in my head at night." Jeongguk sighed tracing the other's lips with his thumb, rubbing it sidewise.

"Surely I can't picture doing it with my best friend but babe— now you are my boyfriend and I do picture us together, in that way."

Jeongguk laughed walking towards his own locker leaving a totally messed up Taehyung behind who was still staring at his boyfriend's back.

"Ugh, damn you Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung muttered under his breath before smiling to himself.

-

"You're a whore." Taehyung huffed in anger when he saw Jeongguk wearing his t-shirt that he washed yesterday.

"Your whore." Jeongguk nonchalantly replied, continuing to play games on his phone that angered Taehyung even more.

"Fuckface, I will kill you." Taehyung through gritted teeth warned and threw Jeongguk's t-shirt on the floor stepping on it.

"I needed to wash it anyway." Jeongguk pressed his lips in a thin line and Taehyung sighed, "I know that, babe."

"Uh huh Jeongguk, I only had one t-shirt that doesn't stink at the moment. Now give me one of yours." Taehyung whined pulling out the one he was wearing and plopped next to the other on his bed.

"How about you wear nothing?" Jeongguk joked rubbing his palm on Taehyung's bare tummy who shivered and quickly sat up.

"That tickles boy—"

Taehyung gulped when he felt Jeongguk's palm caressing the skin on his back.

Jeongguk was now laying on his stomach, his phone locked and already on the bed beside him while he scooted ahead and placed small kisses on Taehyung's bare back.

Chills ran down Taehyung's spine and his breath stopped for a moment when he felt his boyfriend's lips against his milky smooth skin.

"Baby." Jeongguk's word went muffled as he kept on leaving gentle kisses on the whole back.

Jeongguk moved up, still kissing all over while Taehyung almost moaned, all these feelings were so new but also he was so much, liking it.

Taehyung only hummed in response and and smiled shyly when Jeongguk turned his face, pulling him by his cheek, "You're so fucking sexy, Tae."

With that, he connected their lips together. As their position was awkward, they weren't feeling comfortable and so pulled away.

Jeongguk moved to the centre of the bed and when Taehyung looked behind, he gestured at his lap, "Take your place, babe."

Taehyung giggled and crawled ahead. He sat on Jeongguk's lap which was probably his favourite place and cupped the other's cheeks.

He booped their noses and then attached their mouths together.

It was a quick kiss as they pulled away right after.

Taehyung giggled.

"Kiss me more often, yeah?" Jeongguk said, massaging Taehyung's hips while the red head was busy kissing the other's collarbones.

"Kiss me whenever you want to, I am your boyfriend. I don't bite." Taehyung smiled whispering those words.

"But it's most of the time me, so— sometimes feel like it's just me trying." Jeongguk with a soft sigh said that made Taehyung nod, "I'm sorry. I was just—"

"Uh, just stop your pretty mouth and kiss me."

They made out for the longest today. But not that much as it was interrupted by 'bitch, stop, it tickles' and some 'babe, stop laughing'

Jeongguk and Taehyung, both were staring at each other's eyes with a small smile on their lips. No words were exchanged, just both of them caressing the place they love the most in the other's body.

Taehyung loved Jeongguk's arms while the raven head loved his boyfriend's waist.

"Hey, what do you think? How will our parents gonna react?" Taehyung asked, out of the blue.

"They will kill us but shh, don't bring them in between our beautiful moment." Jeongguk replied.

-

not many chapters are
left ! bbh is gonna be over :(

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro