38 | cute boyfriend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"About that day, Jeongguk―"

Taehyung pouted looking at Hoseok who smiled, now shifting his gaze at his boyfriend, a small sigh leaving his mouth, "Look, Jeongguk. Whatever I said that day was wrong and I know it. I was just, you hurt Taehyung really bad in the past; won't say that he is a saint either but I didn't approve of your relationship that day but now―"

"If you are happy with each other then, what can I say? Just don't dare to hurt him again." Hoseok finished his sentence and took a sip of chocolate milkshake to which Jeongguk nodded.

"I will never." Jeongguk replied lacing his hands with his boyfriend's, "I will try to be the best boyfriend ever! I will give you the best of me, babe."

"Stop it bitch, it sounds so cheesy." Taehyung slapped Jeongguk's shoulder and they both reached down at the two straws they stabbed in the glass full of mango milk they ordered together.

But before Taehyung could take a sip, Jeongguk pulled his face with his palm against his cheek and for a brief moment, connected their lips earning a fake gag from Hoseok, "So gay, Eww."

Taehyung smiled, his ears getting reddish every second and his boyfriend now kissed his cheek mumbling, "My boyfriend is the cutest."

"Just stop these. My single ass can't see this. Hell, damn you!" Hoseok huffed in anger before bursting into laughter, "But low-key cute."

"We are high-key cute."

"By the way, hyung. You can visit our place instead of staying here." Taehyung suggested as Hoseok decided to stay at the dorms throughout the vacations or at least for some days before he changes his decision.

"Nah, I am not in a mood to travel honestly. Will clash at Namjoonie or Yoongi hyung's place if I feel bored, otherwise just games and anime."

-

The train halted.

They already reached Busan.

"I miss Hoseokkie already, ugh!" Taehyung said pulling himself to his feet. He stretched his limbs for a moment or before grabbing his bags.

Jeongguk sighed softly grabbing his own ones as well as they started getting off the train and get to the platform where probably their parents are waiting, "Don't miss him so much. Baby, I am jealous."

"Yeah whatever but I miss him." Taehyung repeated walking ahead, Jeongguk following by.

They stood there at the platform, their bags resting at one of the benches while they waited for someone to get to them.

They looked around for any familiar faces but realized that there weren't any. Maybe their parents didn't get the time or just didn't give a fuck about it.

Jeongguk was glad either way.

He scooted closer and gently held his boyfriend's hand. Both smiling at each other and Jeongguk giggled the moment Taehyung tightened their hold on each other's hand.

Jeongguk was about to kiss Taehyung on his cheeks as he got closer that caused the other giggle but damn that voice that made them flinch and move away.

"Oh my dear―" someone in a high pitched tone called causing them to pull their hands away, their heart almost popping out. When they looked at that direction, Taehyung saw it was his mother.

"Mom." Taehyung called, a fake smile plastered on his lips cause deep down he was scared to death. His mom almost saw them kissing.

They had to tell them someday but,

Not today.

Cause all the holidays they were planning to spend together with each will be ruined and will be replaced by different lecture sessions and probably they won't be even allowed to meet each other.

"My boys are back." the woman in her late thirty's said, hugging both of them tightly while they let out a nervous smile.

"Yeah, we are." Jeongguk spoke when she broke the hug.

"Your mom had to go for a parent teacher meeting in your sister's school and your dad is in the office so―" she paused to catch her breath after all those running to which Jeongguk nodded, "I get it Jihyo, calm down."

Taehyung giggled and stole a glance at his boyfriend who felt that and stared back at the red head.

"Let's go. You must be tired."

-

The car stopped by Jeongguk's house as it comes before Taehyung's and even if he didn't want to, the raven head smiled and got out of the car.

"Get some rest and then come home, yeah? I made cheesecake." Taehyung's mom said from the driver's seat and Jeongguk bent down only to nod.

"Hey, see you later." Jeongguk said and when the lady focused on the street ahead, he ruffled Taehyung's hair and gave him a flying kiss before running away.

"So, how's everything?" Taehyung's mother asked and looked at her son in the car mirror, "You look really happy."

"I am happy, mom. I am very happy." Taehyung smiled really wide and looked out of the window, to see Jeongguk still standing out of his house waving at him.

"You got yourself a girlfriend or what?" his mom laughed asking that made the smile disappear.

"Not a girlfriend, mom." Taehyung almost shouted before looking at his lap, while his fingers nervously fiddled with each other.

"A cute boyfriend to be exact."

-

aii how are y'all ??
and hope you aren't bored
with this book !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro