Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungwon.

"So that's the Jungwon dude that Jay use to make his ex jealous?"

What?

I don't know but I felt my heart breaking into pieces when I heard that,so Jay hyung did all of that so he can make his ex jealous? He's being friends with me and all to make his ex jealous?

So all of those were just lies?

I stared at the ring on my finger and clenched my fist..

I was about to walk away but then another girl continued.

"Of course Jay doesn't like that Jungwon or whatever his name is,Jay still loves Anne and I heard Anne will come back from the States to continue her studies here"

"Mabuti naman yan,I'm so sick seeing Jay with that Jungwon guy.Magkasama sila ulit ngayon sa canteen,Donghyun sent me a picture.I hope Anne comes back fast so he can collect his man already"

So that was the guy's name Donghyun? Siya yung nandun kanina sa canteen.Sabi ko na nga ba eh

"I know right"

Sabi nila at nagtatawanan.

I was still shocked sa mga narinig ko..

I heard their footsteps walking away na but I still couldn't move my feet.Nandito parin ako natulala.

Please tell me this is not true..

Why am I getting hurt?

Ang sakit lang talaga :((

Why does it have to be me?

What is this feeling? It's so annoying I hate this feeling..

I hate feeling this way..

I felt so betrayed..

The worse part is I actually have feelings for Jay hyung,which I didn't admit..I thought about it really hard and it was so hard to accept that I really do have feelings for Jay hyung but now I'm not so sure anymore..

Actually kanina, that's why I asked Jay hyung if he likes someone because I was gonna give him a hint that I like him too.But I don't know anymore.

I thought I can give him a chance..

I act blind and deaf but I actually know his feelings for me and thought about it a lot..

But hearing them say that Jay hyung only used me for his ex?

I got my phone out and stalked Jay's Instagram,I searched on his followers "Anne"

@Anne_Choi

I clicked on the name and looked through her photos..

She's beautiful..

Very beautiful,naintindihan ko kung bakit ito ang pinili ni Jay hyung..

I saw a picture of her and Jay hyung..

@Anne_Choi

*attaches photo*

ilysm my love❤️

So this was the girl Jay hyung likes? When I asked her earlier? She was the love Jay hyung keeps mentioning?

I can't believe I was so dumb..

I told myself that I should test him first but I ended up liking him for real and now what?

Why is the world so cruel?!

Kahit wala akong energy,I forced myself to go to my class and get my bag para makauwi na ako.I asked my teacher na uuwi na ako kasi I'm not feeling well—which is true

I texted Sunoo and Sunghoon hyung na umuwi na ako mag isa..

I walked out of the campus and went to the nearest Seven Eleven..

No way mom and dad's going to see me like this..

Napaka bobo mo naman Jungwon!

I hate you so much Jay hyung!

Pwede namang sabihan mo ako na act like pala yun para ex mo,I could've just help you..because I'm willing to help you..

I was so deep in my thoughts when I felt a tapped on my shoulder,I turned around and saw Ni-ki.

"Hey hyung,you okay?" He asked worriedly. I gave him a forced smile.

"You're clearly not okay hyung,umuwi ka ng maaga and mag isa,normally sasama ka kay Sunoo at Sunghoon hyung o kaya kay Jay hyung" I looked down at the ground when I heard the last name being mentioned.

"Oh,I'm sorry hyung.Do you wanna talk about it? or Do you want to be alone right now?" He asked so softly.

"Ni-ki" i looked up at him.He nodded listening to me. " Can you hug me?" I continued. He was shocked at first but then hugged me.

He caress my hair and I burried my face to his neck,at dun na ako umiyak..

You're so pathetic Jungwon..

Diba una palang ayaw mona kay Jay hyung? Diba ito gusto mo? Bakit ka nasasaktan?

"Ni-ki" he hummed in response.

"May ibang mahal si Jay hyung"

"Huh? Sino? Paano ka hyung?"

I broked the hug and smiled at him.

"He didn't really love me,he just used me and now his love will come back and he will leave me" I smiled sadly.

"How did you know hyung? Are you pranking me?"

"Nope I heard it myself Ni-ki, he was just playing with my feelings sadly bibigyan kona sana siya ng chance"

"He's a jerk hyung,he's a complete jerk,i can't believe we've been hanging out with him,I can't believe he's Sunghoon hyung's bestfriend" He ranted.

"Shh hahaha atleast alam kona diba? "

"Cheer up hyung! He's not worth your tears! Come, I'll treat you ice cream" I smiled at him.He grabbed my wrist and we went together inside to buy ice cream.

Sunoo.

Nag uusap pa kami ni Sunghoon hyung nang may text na dumating sa akin,I checked it,it was from Jungwon.

Sunshine🦊
uuwi na ako
kayo nalang kasabay ni Sunghoon hyung!
bye take care
Seen

Hmm weird..

"Love nagtext sakin si Jungwon,sabi niya umuwi na daw siya" sabi ko kay Hoon hyung.

"Oo tinext niya din ako" sagot naman niya.

"Do you think he's acting weird?" I asked worriedly.

He just shrugged his shoulders when Jay arrived.

"Nakita niyo si Jungwon?" Tanong naman niya.

"Umuwi na siya,hindi ba sinabi sa iyo?" Sagot ko naman sa kaniya.He frowned at my reply.

"Hindi eh, sabi niya may kukunin lang daw siya sa locker"sagot ni Jay hyung.

"Hmm weird,baka naman may gagawin siya at nakalimutan niyang magtext sayo? Huwag kang mag alala,I'll ask him once I get home" this time,si Sunghoon hyung naman ang sumagot.

He just nodded and sat at the chair infront of me Sunghoon hyung.

Jay.

What's up with him ?

What did I do wrong this time?

Jungwon baby....

So hahahaha yung Anne at Donghyun bigla ko nalang naisip na pangalan na nababagay pero hindi po sila artista o ano ha kaya wag hate sksksks imagination lang ng author niyo~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro