Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungwon.

"Are you sure you'll be fine on your own?" Geonu hyung asked me the moment we step out of the cafe.

"Yea why wouldn't I? anyways diba may sakit ka? you should head home now,baka mas lumala pa yan and it's getting late" I replied.

"Hmm okay then,see you tomorrow! text me when you reach home eh?" he was hesitating at first but eventually agreed. I just nodded my head and he started walking away from me after giving me a small hug.

I'm used to him being clingy he's just like my brother,Sunghoon hyung that's why I enjoyed his company. [wow brotherzone amp]

I was still looking at the direction where Geonu hyung went off,still standing at the entrance of the cafe,unable to walk.

Now I'm all alone..

It's not a big deal for me being alone,I like being alone..

Pero napano si Jay hyung kanina?

Why does he looks so hurt seeing me with Geonu hyung? No stop it wonie,you're probably just seeing things! why would he feel hurt seeing me with other guy when in the first place he didn't even loved me,just use me for his clown girlfriend to comeback -_- yes she's a clown,bet I'm prettier than her ://

Pero Jay hyung..ugh no wonie don't fall for his tricks again,he was lying to you all your life,all those lovely moments it was all just an act,but what did you do? Instead you let him sit with you in the cafe?!? ugh Jungwon! think hard!

Jay hyung! I don't understand myself anymore!

In the corner of my eyes,I see a familiar guy walking closer to me..

So close that I could figure out who the person is..

Jay hyung..

It's him again..

He was walking to my direction..

And I couldn't leave my eyes from him..

Akala koba umuwi na siya? What is he doing here? It's late,don't tell me he's waiting for me?

No why would he?

I found myself sighing when he arrived infront of me.

I just stood still...couldn't do anything but to look at him in the eyes..

"Jungwon?" He said in a not so loud voice,not so loud that I almost can't hear him saying it.

I just stared at him..

"You're still so cute as before"

Cute pero niloko mo lang..

"I missed you Jungwon"

Pigilan nyoko.

Tangena.

Sinabi na niya naman.

Alam na alam mo talaga kung paano ako kunin Jay hyung noh?

Hindi parin ako nagsalita..

Ano ba isasagot ko diyan ha? "Hyung sameeeee I miss you so muchhhh" ganyan? Ha? Grrr

"Sabi mo noon gusto mo makakasama boyfriend mo dito sa cafe and nagkatotoo na hahaha congrats!"

I was confused for a moment..

Boyfriend?

He saw me frowning.

"Yung lalaki kanina? hindi moba yun boyfriend?"

Kung strong lang sana ako sasahibin ko sana OO HYUNG ANO NAMAN SAYO KUNG MAY BOYFRIEND AKO?! IKAW NGA GINAWA MO LANG AKONG LARUAN PARA SA EX GIRLFRIEND MONG BUMALIK NA SAYO NGAYON KAYA MOKO INIWAN.

Pero hindi ko kayang sabihin yan..

Kasi oo na marupok na ako..

Hindi ko gustong saktan si Jay hyung..

Kahit ako paulit ulit nang nasasaktan..

"Hindi ko boyfriend yun" I finally replied.

He seems shocked with my response.

"Oh I see hahaha"

Awkward....

"I'm sorry Wonie.."

It was all going okay not until he called me that!

Wow kapal ng mukha! He still has the audacity to call me that? What a jerk.

I quickly looked at him with a hint of confusion and annoyance.

I'm confused kasi why all of the sudden he called me that.

Annoyance kasi ang kapal ng mukha niyang tawagin ako niyan.

"Anne broke up with me"

Diyan na ako natauhan..kaya pala he's bothering me again..

So ano plano mo? Bakit mo sinasabi sakin yan? Are you going to toy my feelings again? Like what you did to me before and pretended it didn't hurt me?

"Then?"

I finally have the courage to sassed him.

"Wonie baby pls.." he was about to grab my hands but I was faster and  I slap his face instead.

He was caught off guard with my action.

Masakit ba?

Ganun naba talaga ako ka easy Jay hyung ha?

"Wow hyung" i replied sarcastically and clap my hands.

"Now Anne broke up with you,bumalik ka sakin para ano? Para ipaselos na naman siya? Para babalik na naman siya? Para ano? Para ako masasaktan na naman? Ako lugi sa huli hyung eh..Tanga ako sayo hyung oo na! pero I won't forgive myself kung uulitin ko yung mistake na ginawa ko noon.I thought I can forgive you hyung,ako pa nga kanina nagpa upo sayo diba para makapag usap tayo? But hearing you now saying these bullshits?!? Ang masakit lang oo umasa ako na baka marealize mo yung worth ko,marealize mo ang feelings mo sakin pero hindi, eto ka ngayon lolokohin mo na naman ako—

"Wonie..." pagsingit niya.

"HUWAG MOKONG MA WONIE DIYAN!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CALL ME THAT! YOU'RE A JERK HYUNG!"

"I'm sorry.."

I slap him again..

And again..

And again..

Deserved mo yan hyung...

Hindi ko na maiwasang umiyak,tumulo na ang aking mga luha na hindi ko alam kanina ko pa pala kinukopkop.

"You said you'd help me"

"Fuck you! Go help yourself! That was before and now I don't even know anymore"

Yan lang ang huli kong sinabi pagkatapos ay dali dali na akong lumakad dahil hinding hindi kona matitiis pagmumukha nito..

I ran fast to my house and went to my hyung's room where I know nandun sila hyung nakauwi na..

They got shocked when I slam the door but rushed towards me seeing me crying my eyes out.

"Hey hey what happened?" Sunghoon hyung asked me when he finally caught me in his arms.

Sunoo hyung at his side rubbing circles on my back.

"I *hiccup* s-saw...him hyung"

"Who?"

"Jay hyung"

"ANO?! Bakit?!" It was Sunoo's turn to talk.

"I saw him at the cafe and...and I-i..invited him at my table..and Geonu hyung arrived and Jay hyung left...*hiccup* and when...I was about to leave the cafe...*hiccup* he..he...he talked to me...he said he misses me and i was still so cute...and....and..he suddenly called me wonie *hiccup* and...he.....
.....hyung...he..said Anne broke up with him" I clenced my fist that are now on Sunghoon hyung's shirt.

"Continue we're listening" Hyung said with worry laced on his voice.

"*hiccup* and...he...called me baby...hyung..." Hindi ko na napagilan ang sarili ko at humagolgol lang sa chest ni Sunghoon hyung.

Jay nyo pala playboi eh sksksks another update guys btw thank you sa 2k readsdun sa isang ff ko na TEXT SUNSUN,sa mga hindi pa nakabasa,go and read it now hehehehe!

Don't forget to vote guys heheheh thank youuu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro