Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dipper, Mabel, and Soos stood, their mouths agape as they watched two figures walk out of the portal. One was a man that looked like Stanley, and the other one was a thirty-six-year-old woman. No one made a move, except for Stanley, who cautiously approached the figures. He placed a hand on the woman's face, and his eyes filled up with tears.

"S-Sandra?" Stanley asked softly.

The woman nodded, smiling, and tears formed in her eyes. She threw herself onto Stanley in a hug, laughing. Stanley joined in her laughter. The man smiled, and joined in their hug. Stanley welcomed him with open arms.

"Stanford!" Stanley cried out, welcoming the man.

They stood like that for a while; hugging, laughing, and crying, until Mabel came over.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, but what the heck is going on here?!?"

"Mabel!" Stanley cried out, and picked up his great niece. "Thank you so much for trusting me! You brought my daughter and brother back to me!"

"You have a brother/ a daughter?!?" Dipper and Soos asked in surprise and amazement.

Stanley laughed and dragged his great nephew and handyman into a hug with Mabel. All three of them struggled in Stanley's grasp. The man came over and lightly tapped Stanley's shoulder.

"Let them go Stanley, you're suffocating them," the man said.

Stanley released the three, and they gasped for air. The woman walked over and smiled at them.

"Father, aren't you going to introduce us?" she asked.

Stanley nodded and turned to Dipper, Mabel, and Soos.

"Kids, Soos, meet my brother Stanford, and my daughter Sandra," Stanley said. "Stanford and Sandra, meet my great niece and my great nephew, Mabel and Dipper, and my handyman, Soos."

"Nice to meet you all," Sandra said.

Stanford nodded, then frowned.

"Stanley, Sandra and I need to talk to you about something," Stanford said seriously.

"Stanley?" Dipper asked. "But you are Stanford."

Stanley sighed. "I'll tell you three the whole story after my brother and daughter tell me their problem."

Dipper, Mabel, and Soos nodded, and Stanley went to join his brother and daughter.

"Stanley, we need to talk about Bill," Stanford said, and Sandra nodded.

Stanley's smile disappeared and his face turned pale.

"Bill? Why do we need to talk about him?" Stanley asked.

"He's still roaming around in that dimension we were put into by him," Sandra said. "Luckily, he's stuck in that dimension and Charlotte was killed by Stanford."

"Unfortunately, he can use his powers to create a portal to here," Stanford explained. "We need your help to keep him away from here. Dipper, Mabel, and Soos don't need to know about Bill."

"They already know," Stanley said. "Dipper had apparently made a deal with him before."

"How is that possible?" Sandra asked. "We were chasing him in the other dimension. He can't be in two places at once."

Stanley snapped his fingers in realization, and a cat appeared out of nowhere.

"Sorry, powers," Stanley said, shrugging. "Anyway, I have an idea. You were chasing Bill's shadow. Since Bill is a demon, he can command his shadow to turn into him. He has escaped the other dimension, and is now in ours."

"What makes you so sure about that?" Stanford asked.

"Because Bill went in my head and those three followed him into my head," Stanley replied. "As far as I know, they didn't see any memories of our past or of my powers."

"We are going to need to tell them eventually," Sandra said. "Why not now?"

"Grunkle Stan!"

Stanley, Sandra, and Stanford turned towards the terrified yell. Government guys had arrived and they had Dipper, Mabel, and Soos. Agent Trigger and Agent Powers stood in front of them, their arms folded.

"Stanford Pines," Agent Powers started. "Explain to us what that machine is."

"I don't know, Stanley created it," Stanford said.

"Stanford, he meant me," Stanley said.

"But he said my name."

"I took your name, remember?"

"Oh. Yeah, explain to them what that machine is. I'm very curious."

"You should know. You-know-who made one, which you two got sucked into to."

"Stop bringing it up."

"Fine."

"I'd hate to cut the chatter, but we need you to be brought to Washington D.C," Agent Trigger stated, walking towards them. "We are going to have an interesting conversation with the President."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro