Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They all landed on the floor of the truck when it went over a bump. Soos helped Mabel and Dipper sit up, while Stanley helped Sandra and Stanford up. The government agents were driving them to Washington D.C. in the back of a truck.

"How are we going to get out of here?" Mabel asked worriedly. "I don't want to spend the rest of my summer talking with the President."

"Calm down, Ham-Bone," Soos said, patting Mabel's back. "Mr. Pines will think of something."

"Which one?" Dipper asked, placing his head in his hands.

Soos opened his mouth to reply, then closed it, thinking. Across from them, Stanley and Stanford were having a heated conversation.

"Stanley, why don't you use your powers to help us escape?" Stanford suggested.

"No way!" Stanley replied, crossing his arms. "They already know about the portal, what would they think of me when I told them that I had demonic powers?"

"Father, we need to escape if we ever need to defeat Bill once and for all," Sandra said.

Stanley bit his lip and looked over at the others. Dipper was staring at Stanford, and Mabel had her head in her hands while Soos was patting her back. Stanley looked back at Stanford and Sandra. They looked at him with determination in their eyes. Stanley sighed, and looked at Dipper, Mabel, and Soos.

"Kids, Soos, I'm going to do something to help us escape," Stanley told them, placing his hands on the back doors of the truck. "Just don't say anything until we are back at the Mystery Shack."

They nodded, and Stanley took a deep breath. He held his fist back, and it erupted into a red flame. He heard Dipper gasp in shock, and his hand wavered. Dipper already didn't really trust him, and this probably didn't change his mind. Stanley punched the doors, and they flew off their hinges. The truck kept going, and they all crowded around Stanley.

"Do you really think that we would jump out of the back of a moving truck?" Stanford asked.

Stanley and Sandra shook their heads, and nodded to each other. They held out their arms, and their hands glowed red and white. Red fire formed around Dipper and Stanford, while white fire formed around Soos and Mabel. They were raised off the ground of the truck, and gently set down on the grass next to the road. They were disappearing into the horizon when Stanley grabbed his daughter's hand. They jumped from the truck, and whitish-redish fire formed around them, carrying them towards the others. As they were set down, Mabel, Soos, and Dipper stared at them with their mouths wide open.

"H-How-" Dipper started, but Mabel cut him off.

"Thatwasamazingohmygoshhowdidyoudothatforgetthatquestionthatwasamazingyouneedtoteachmehowtodothatohmygosh!" Mabel yelled without pausing.

"Mabel, calm down," Stanley said. "I will explain it all once we get back to the shack."

Stanley began running, and they followed him.

But how am I going to explain it to them?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro