Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello This is Jeremy NJEKCDVHRJFMDNK, coming from the DNJVKRNIFVKNJ JK tV Station.

As of January 1st NVFJKVRFKJRCFMEKCRM,a swarm of unindentified seemingly-alien-like life forms started attacking the city. HDFNDGHJERKENJKM

SIGNAL LOST

SIGNAL LOST

RELOADING SIGNAL

A-and it has been confirmed THEY'RE HOSTILE. I repeat these creatures ARE hostile. T-there isn't much time left,if you see a JNEJKFEJRNFEF

SIGNAL DEPENDING

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

BOW

BOW

BOW

BOW

Hello,I don't have much time left

BOW

I'm Michael and I need to give you all tips on how to sur

BOW

BOW

vive

first , remember to close the windows.

second of all, remain quiet and silent throrough the entire event

BOW

third of all, all hope is not lost,not yet I promise, we can survive

BOW

My ancestors been working at a certain scientific faccility. We were working to obtain a lifeform. One of our testsubjects, called Norman was tested.

He was supposed to be a superhuman but he got out and managed to gain a following. Due to his telepathy skills he manipulated a lot of people to do his work. One such example is TV channel "Huncwot Światła" ,which my friend Detective wrote about.

I sincerely apologize that my ancestors did this,several years ago, I fully regret it that it had to be done.

Now this scientific experiments been roaming for centuries and tries to defeat us all.

He unleashed his swarm of bugs that resemble humanoid praying mantis. His,so called children.

But deep inside he's still a human,and human that can be defeated,

It doesn't matter if he can ignore laws of gravity or whatever he can do.

With enough faith,we all can push trough. With faith we can defeat any scientific experiment. Faith is linked to Hope,which leads to love,self sacrifice and fellowship.

If we stay strong.

We can fight it off.

This was Michael,signing off, I love you all. Avoid mind control that evil insults goodness with,and defeat it.

BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW

YOU WILL NOT PREVAIL

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro