11-Problem

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My face immediately turn crimson red as I hide my face with covering my hand.

"Oooohhhh~"

The members cheers with happiness and their heart melt like chocolate as their cheeks turn pink from seeing my aegyo.

"Man, if I wasn't your brother I would date you, take care you, need you and love you. Damn you're hot"Yoongi said from out of the blue. I hit him lightly on his chest and flick his forehead.

"Yoongi oppa, hajima~"I cross my arm back facing him and he begin to chuckle cutely.

"Mianhae"He then quickly apologise to me.

He was begging me and clasp his hand together. I turn around, stroking his hair and smirk at him. The members all laugh at us with the silly reaction.

"But you still have that cute voice though"Seokjin told me.

"Yeah but it's making you more cute. Kyeopta!"exclaim Teahyung. Jimin and Jungkook glare at him.

"I have a new game call, Catch me. 2 or 1 person must be a butterfly as the other 1 person must catch the butterfly and the others that didn't want to be a butterfly will play the song. So, (Y/N) will be the catcher and who want to be the butterfly?"explain Namjoon about the new game made.

I feel really excited and my heart pounding a bit faster now.

"I will be the butterfly"Seojin raising his hand to the air.

Namjoon ask them who want to be the other butterfly but no one raising their hands. I ask him how to catch the butterfly.

"How you catch it, it's not like a normal butterfly, he will die for it*burst out Laughter*. Don't act like you're flying Seokjin, just run. You can just hug him, push him then hold him or anything you want okay"he explain while doing it hands movement.

I nod. Jungkook hold the mobile phone to play the song but he don't want to hold it so he give it to Taehyung. Namjoon count backward and go. Wow! He is fast. I chase him from the back but he still a faster runner. The other members follow us with the song have been played.

I finally got him but I suddenly trip and Jin turn around as I fell. I was above him I while we were staring into each other eyes. I was blushing and the other member look surprise with their mouth gap open. The mobile phone that Taehyung hold was drop on the floor.

As the song goes 'Is it true~ Is it true~ You, You neomu areumdawo
duryeowo...' when we were like that. I stood up quickly.

"Good job (Y/N), You caught him"Namjoon said while clapping his hand and thumbs up to me.

The other members rush to him while raising their hands and want to be the butterfly. Me and Seokjin chuckle as he smirk at me. After an hour, I was sitting on the sofa with Seokjin and I felt really sleepy because I'm tired. I, unconciously asleep on his lap without me knowing it.

Seokjin's POV

"Shhhh, guys she's asleep"I said quietly for not waking her up.

I look at her while patting her head and tuck her hair strand behind her ear. Hoseok approach me and ask me that what are we going to do with her now. I shrugged off.

"How about she stays here for one day"Taehyung ask the leader and he think of it for a sec.

"But what if the manager finds out about this and how do we going to answer his question. You know that he is strict"I said anxiously. The members heart seem so flutter like their heart is going to jump out from their body.

"How about she stay one of us room"Jimin suggested while folding his arm. I ask them who will be responsible to take care of her and Jungkook raise his hand witha smile. The problem solve.

Jungkook's POV

I pick her up bridal style and went to my room. My heart beating so fast that I couldn't barely breath a bit. This is the first time I'm taking care of her unlike the past. I think my ears turning red.

I look around my room if there any bed for her. I put her on my bed as I took under my bed that there is a matress. When I tried to pick her up she was holding the blanket tightly and I think she refuse it.

I blanket her on, peck her cheeks as I sleep on the matress and blanket myself with an extra blanket. The next morning has arrive I woke up then I look beside me that she was sleeping beside me. How could that possible?!

The members went in to my room. They were surprise looking at us like this.

"Jungkookie is sleeping with her?! Wow, you're a pervert"Hoseok giggle. I stood up quickly as I was wearing my boxer.

"You guys are misunderstanding. At first she was sleep on my bed then now she was like this"I tried to explain to them but they never listen. Then the manager came in.

"Why are you guys doing here, gather around in his roon. Go practice NOW!"he shouted at us as we bow at him to show him that we respect him very much.

"Well problem solve he didn't know about her here"Seojin said."Let's go practice now"I said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro