12- Went out

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I woke up in this room as the sunshines shone your eyes. I sit on the matress and look around the room while squinting my eyes.

"When did I sleep here?"I mumble sleepily as I scratch my head.

Then I took out the ticket from my purse. It tells that concert will begin on Friday at 6pm. But today isn't friday, it is unlucky and lazy Monday as usual. I heard music played from downstairs that they were practicing their dance actually.

I went downstair at their practice room as I open the door and I can see that they already have many sweat on their body.

Jimin's POV

While we were practicing, I was thinking about yesterday. Shit. Why Jungkook taking care of her? When I look the member seriously, I hesitate to answer that question last night. I was about to raise my hand and suddenly Jungkook raise his hand first.

He is so lucky to have her and I just want to hug her, cuddle her, care her and love her. Maybe she has a feeling for him too? No..?! That couldn't be right.

"Focus Jimin!"Namjoon interuppted me.

I snap out and back to my sense again and continue dancing. But an image of her bugging me inside my head and I can't make it disappear. I'm in love with her too much.

After that, the practice is over I took my water bottle and gulp it. What if she likes him instead of me?! Wait! I'm not jealous... aren't I? No, I'm seriously jealous but if she tells me the truth that she likes him, well I'm upset but at least she accept my heart. Nothing could go wrong. Just let them be happy together.

Your POV

I walk out the room and went to Jimin's house to get shower and change my clothes. I wore my black shirt, long sleeves until my hands, skinny jeans and my black converse.

I was walking around the street to have some fresh air as I went to buy junk food and Coca cola. I continue walking while eating snacks then someone was staring from a distance but I don't know who.

I saw something special for the BTS aa I went in and buy it for one of them.

"This cute thingy will make them cute too. Hope they will like it"I whisper to myself while grinning my self. Someone grab my arm and make me turn around.

"Hey pretty lady. Want to join me?"he ask.

I can smell the alcoholic breath in his mouth. Shit. Why is he drinking on a sunny day,it's really hot today.

"I am not fucking joining with you,stupid ugly guy"I yell at him and he look really dissapointed. He flick his thumb to the other finger and his friends are behind him. Oh Shit!

"Leave her alone or else, bastard"
A familiar voice from behind me and I think I recognize that voice. As I turn around, its the BTS member! I smile at them as they go near that drunk guys and the drunk guys ran away because they are really afraid of them. Maybe the member seem to be so Cool, Amazing and... hella strong.

"How did you guys know that I'm here?"I ask them smiling cheekily.

"The manager want us to chill, relax and go outdoor together  then we spot you there with that guy earlier. We didn't know that you were out already"Namjoom explain to me. I told them that they are the best. They all chuckle.

"Well, we're a man"Jimin said while winking at me.

Me and the members walking together, laugh together and play together such as playing in the arcade, making a weird silly face, holding hand and anything fun that you can think of. Today was epic though.

"I really LOVE you guys"I exclaim while winking at them.

They all have the wide smile on their faces and their cuteness. OMG! Jiminie is so cute and Jungkookie is way too cute. After that, I arrive at Jimin's house with him.

"Annyeong"we said before waving at them.

After they left, I went in with him. He pull my wrist as he close the door. He hold my hand and I hold it back. He was getting close to my face and he gently place his lips to mine. He lean me to the door,as my arm were around his neck. I kiss him back. After he broke the kiss he cough.

"I'm sorry if I do anything rough, I didn't mean it"he said while looking down and scratch his nape.

"Gwaenchanha"I reply. After that, I went in the bedroom, sitting on it and Jimin sit beside me.

"I want to ask you something?"he ask me.

"Sure, you can ask me anything"I reply him.

"Do you still... love Jungkook? Did you two became a couple already?"he ask me with that hard question. I took a deep, deep, deep breath and answer it.

"Y-yeah, I still love him and no, we aren't a couple yet. Mianhae, for not telling you this, I hope you and Jungkook(if he knows)not mad at me"I feel kinda nervous to answer it but it came out by itself from my mouth. He place his hand on my shoulder.

"Gwaenchanha, I knew this would happen but I kinda appriciate what are we doing last time and the important thing is that you accept my heart"he said with a smirk as he blew his breath to my ear and I giggle with him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro