66. Dream✔

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dedicated to HARINIGANESH8, Priyadarshini2001, mkamri, ReaderDisha, vailak, vasusetia, itsreya_ganguly, thegirlnextdoor7781, SurbhiSubarana, nilmanidey, LavinaFernandes1, Hemaron, reddy_06, meghanasiv, Jhimli2301, shubhu1, Shivanginovelslife, SreemitaBanerjee, reecha1, RoshniBharuka1996, this is the last chapter of my first story... And this is really special to me. Hence all these mentions to my lovely readers who have really encouraged and supported me! Few of the ones mentioned... Are my friends (or teacher) this wouldn't have been possible without you. Thank you!

"Some moments feel like an unbelievable dream... Those are the moments that you never cease from cherishing, as memories, all your life."

-Elegiac_Damsel

4th May
Indrayan's pov:

I couldn't believe it when the doctor announced that my sister had given birth to a baby boy! Maa and Dad were stunned while Sampurnaa's mother burst into tears. It all seemed like a dream to all of us.
Sampurnaa came and joined us soon after her mother had gone to call her. She had a smile on her face and also tears in her eyes. She came and stood by my side... Both of us mirroring an expression of disbelief. Abhimanyu stepped out after 15 minutes, with the baby in his hand. He had been wrapped in a blue cloth.

Sampurnaa and I stepped ahead.
"Bonu, Adrija and I have both held him once. It is your turn now." Abhimanyu told her referring to the day they had revealed the news of Adrija's pregnancy

Sampurnaa immediately took the baby in her arms carefully. She knew exactly where to place her hand and how to hold the baby. The baby's eyes were closed. His round face just urged us to keep looking at him.

"Why don't you take him in your arms once?" Sampurnaa asked me
I nodded and she eased the child into my arms. Moisture welled up in my eyes too, at that moment.

Sampurnaa wiped the tears that had managed to escape, gently.
One by one, Maa, Baba, Maa and Dad picked the baby up. And after 5 minutes, he started crying.
The doctor asked Abhimanyu to hand the child to the nurse as he had to run a few tests and give the necessary vaccines

Adrija had apparently passed out due to fatigue. We still went to her room, once she had been shifted to the General Ward. Abhimanyu kissed her forehead, even though she was asleep. We left only after the baby was brought back to Adrija's room, fast asleep.

It was 3 a.m. by the time we reached home. Abhimanyu stayed back in the hospital.

We retired to our respective rooms.

Sampurnaa had a constant smile on her face while she was folding the extra blanket.
"Congratulations, pishi" (paternal aunt)
I told her
"Congratulations to you too, mama(maternal uncle)" she replied

I lied down on my side of the bed and she followed suit. I don't know about her, but I was really finding it difficult to sleep.
I finally turned and saw Sampurnaa looking up at the ceiling.

"What is so special about the ceiling?" I asked her after observing for 5 minutes or so

"I just don't want to go to sleep tonight. I feel that if I go to sleep, then I might wake up to realise that it was all a dream." she murmured
"It isn't a dream. You actually held that child in your arms."

"Yet! It is such a hypnagogic moment! Look at the two of us! We are finding it difficult to realise and accept the fact that we are Uncle and Aunt now... I can't even imagine how Boudi and Dada might be feeling now!" she said dreamily

"Some moments that you live do feel like dreams I guess."

"True." she said and then a comfortable silence descended in the room

"The VISA application is on the 7th." I informed her

"Okay. I will inform my senior that I can't report before 1 p.m."

After that, we did try to stay up and talk, but our tiredness and exhaustion overpowered our senses and the two of us drifted off to sleep eventually.

4th May

I woke up this morning well past 9. Which is pretty expected since I went to sleep at approximately 4.
Maa, Dad and Sampurnaa's parents had just woken up and come down when I did.

"Good morning Maa. Have you seen Sampurnaa anywhere?"

"Good morning. I did not see her, check the kitchen."

I nodded and went to the kitchen. There was food kept near the stove and tea in the teapot. There was a not attached to the teapot that read:

'Am going to the hospital once. Visiting hours: 8 to 10. Will be back soon. -Sampurnaa'

I kept the note away and proceeded to inform the others about her whereabouts.

She returned back at 10.15.

"Good morning" she wished everyone with a smile

Everyone wished her back and asked about the baby. She told us about Adrija's reaction when she realized completely, that the baby was born from her and that she had become a mother. She told us about the baby who had been sleeping for too long and the only time he woke up was for crying. The baby is indeed a blessing for us all!

"I am off to work today. I will be back in the evening." Sampurnaa announced, and that was when I realized that she was wearing her official clothes

"You are leaving immediately?" I asked her
"Yes. I just need to take my notepad and ID card from the room." she said and started climbing the stairs to the first floor

I was looking for an excuse that would convince the elders to let me follow her when Dad spoke, "You can go there. We aren't saying anything."

My ears turned red... And I hurriedly got up.
I could hear the others laughing.

Poor me! How embarrassing!

Sampurnaa's pov:

Today I woke up earlier than the others only so I could visit my nephew once before going for work. He was still sleeping when I went to meet him.
Boudi was in a daze! Although she held her son in her arms right after the delivery, it was only today in the morning that she realized completely... That she had become a mother. She was laughing and crying at the same time.

"What is the name you have selected for him, Boudi?" I asked her while taking the cute bundle in my arms

"Abhimanyu selected the name. He told me that you knew and approved."

I smiled. Dada and I had discussed the names we would give to our children, years ago. He was 14 and I was 9. It was out of sheer innocence that we had that discussion at our tender ages... But the names had sort of held meaning even then.

"The name is Saptarshi, isn't it?" I asked her, remembering

She nodded

"Although he told me the names he selected, I never really got to know the names you selected for my nieces and nephews." Adrija Boudi asked me winking

My eyes widened at her words and heat rushed to my cheeks.
"I am not having kids now. I just started on my career, Boudi" I told her seriously

"Who's asking you about kids now? I was talking about the future. Anyways, are you going to reveal the names?" she asked me

I shook my head.

"You mean to say that I'll know only after I become an aunt?" she asked me, faking hurt

I nodded gleefully.
Just then little Saptarshi started crying.

"He is hungry." Boudi explained and I immediately handed him to her.

"I'll meet you in the evening if I can. Take care." I told her and walked out

Dada was in the cafeteria, sipping coffee. I told him goodbye and then headed home.

I told everyone at home about the baby and Adrija Boudi. They were quite relieved to find that things were pretty normal and that Boudi was doing fine.

I went upstairs to get my ID card and my notepad. I was redoing my hair when Indrayan entered the room.
"Hi. They must have had a nice time teasing you?" I asked him, turning to face him, with a cheeky grin on my face

"Yeah! They sort of did. But... I guess..." his voice trailed off as he stepped forward towards me. I stepped back almost instinctively. I was pressed against the dressing table, so I couldn't step back further.

He came and cupped my cheek in his hand while leaning down towards me. My gaze remained on him as he brought his face towards my ear. He whispered, "I guess... I don't mind."

"But I do. I need to leave for work... So back off." I told him and tried escaping

"Not before you tell me the name of the baby." he told me while snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him

"How do you know that they have a name for the baby?" I asked him in shock

"Trust me... I know everything. And I am also well aware that you have already selected names for our child or children." he said huskily while grazing the crook of my neck with his nose

I tried to compose my erratic breathing, but it was easier said than done; in that intimate position.

"Who told you all this?" I finally managed to ask

"My brother in-law." he stated in a duh tone while placing a kiss behind my ear

"Dada is so going to get it from me! I said gritting my teeth, in annoyance

"Don't worry... He did not reveal the names. He told me that it is totally for me to discover..." he placed a kiss on my neck, making goosebumps appear all over

I sucked in a breath as his voice greeted me again, huskier than ever before, "... when we have children."

That's it! I pushed him slightly and distanced myself. I could practically feel my body shivering and growing red.

"The name of the baby is Saptarshi. And I need to get going now! And as for your dreams of becoming a father are concerned... You will soon be out of this house for good, if you disturb me so much!" I told him in a hurry and ran out of the door

"Have a good day! Good bye!" I heard him say, just as I was descending the stairs

I replied to him and then set out towards the office, after telling everyone that I was leaving.

Although I went off to the studio for work, my mind was still with Saptarshi. He is barely a few hours old in reality... But he has surely captured his aunt's heart, already.

8th May

Boudi is returning home with Saptarshi today. Although there weren't any complications in her pregnancy or during his birth, the doctors had to keep them in the hospital for 4 days because the baby had been born a few days early.
Yesterday, Indrayan and I went to the Visa application office. He is taking me to Switzerland!

Flashback:

"Is this a joke? Or some sort of cliché movie that I am reliving? You are seriously taking me to Switzerland by taking my words seriously?" I asked him dazed when I looked at the application papers

"It isn't a cliché movie! Okay, think of it this way... If you go and ask your parents or Abhimanyu for anything, are they ever going to refuse, unless or until that isn't within their reach?"

I pondered over what he said.
"No, they wouldn't" I replied at length

"Why?"

"Because we are a family and we love each other." I told him

"Yes, similarly, we are married and we too have started loving one another. You and I are a family now... I know that Switzerland is your dream destination and you told me that it was your girlish fantasy to go there someday, with your husband. Having fantasies and dreams isn't cliché! Neither is having those dreams fulfilled always a movie!" he explained

"Then, why aren't we going to Australia? That is your dream destination, right?" I asked him

He smiled and replied, "I am taking you to Switzerland; someday you'll take us to Australia. Fair enough?"

I nodded. Sometimes good moments seem so unreal and disbelieving!

End of flashback

Adrija Boudi arrived with the baby at precisely 12 noon. Maa, Baba, Dad and Maa were really excited to have their grandchild in a homely setting. Unfortunatley for them, they will have to wait quite a few months, for the baby to recognize them and not cry.

There wasn't much we could do with a sleeping baby, so all that we did was to take turns to hold him. A peaceful, sweet and innocent angel! Children are real blessings!

20th May

We are leaving for Switzerland in the evening. We will be there for 10 days. The flight is at 11 p.m.
The two of us left home at 6.30 after bidding everyone goodbye.

"Where are we going in Switzerland?" I asked him omce we had reached the airport and checked in.

"Well, we are landing in Zurich, but we are going to go to Interlaken immediately. From Interlaken, we are going to visit Zermatt, Jungfrojöch, Grindelwald and Matterhorn. We are going to come back to Zurich on the 25th. Zurich, Geneva, Bern and Lucern come after that. Our flight back is on the 30th, from Zurich." he told me

"We will be travelling by train, right?"

"Yes. You have any problem with that?"

I shook my head.
"None at all! On the contrary, I am way more excited to be travelling by train! You know like in movies, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge and other movies based in Europe!" I told him dreamily

"Movies and Bollywood... And Mrs. Sampurnaa? Why do I find it so unbelievable?" he asked me

I glared at him. "I am not some alien from Mars! I am an earthling... And an Indian earthling who was born in the 1990s... I obviously am supposed to watch movies like DDLJ and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and others!"

"Okay! Just one thing, I am not a huge fan of standing and dancing on some glacier in Switzerland... With you in a chiffon saree!"

My eyes widened.
"Excuse me, Mister! Those are things that I'll never do even if someone pays me a million bucks!" I told him indignantly

He chuckled at my expression.
"Kidding Ma'am. Can we proceed for the security check and immigration, now?"

I nodded excitedly and the two of us walked towards the security checking area.

Indrayan's pov:

We are finally going out somewhere! On the first night, Sampurnaa had told me that her dream destination happens to be Switzerland and that she wanted to go there for her honeymoon with her husband. If someone asked me 8 months ago, that I would imagine Sampurnaa as my wife, then I would have denied that straightaway... But I guess we were meant to marry one another.

Currently, the two of us were strolling about in the Mumbai Duty Free area in the Chhatrapati Shivaji Internation Airport, buying nothing; but sampling most things!

"Do you plan on buying anything?" I asked her as she was trying out some perfume

"I'll buy something when we would be returning to India. As of now, I am just killing the time." she replied shrugging

"Well, I am sure there are more ways of killing the time." I told her pointedly

She thought for a moment and then grinned.
"I know what we can do! I am hungry... So we can go to the food court."

And that is where we went... One good thing about the two of us: we both are foodies!

"Hey! Get up... How long are you going to sleep for?" I heard a voice calling me

I opened my eyes, still dazed and Sampurnaa's face greeted me.
"It's been 4 whole hours since you fell asleep! I have managed to watch two movies; but you were sleeping like someone had put you on night duty, yesterday!" she complained

"How long till we land?" I asked her while sitting up straight

She tapped the screen in front of her and got the details of the flight.
"Another two hours till we land."

"Good. Wake me up when we land." I told her and closed my eyes again

I could practically hear her sigh and mutter things under her breath, in annoyance.

"Kumbhakarno kothakar! Bou ke niye berate jaacche naki! Uff... Jaata!" (Kumbhakarn! And he is supposed to be out on a trip with 'his wife'! Whatever!!)

I hid a smile and kept my eyes shut... Eventually, her mutters ceased and I felt her lift the armrest separating our seats. She snuggled closer and kept her head on my shoulder.

"I know you are awake!" she whispered

I chose not to reply... And well eventually I fell asleep. Again.

Zurich

Okay! We are finally in Zurich! Sampurnaa has been unable to wipe that smile off her face, since the time we landed.

"I did not exactly want to speak to you, because you had fallen asleep. But I guess I need to tell you, Thank You." she told me still smiling

"It was night time.What do you expect?" I justified

"You are really lazy!" she complained

"Shall we proceed?" I asked her
We were done with the immigration and had also collected our luggage

"Yes, we shall. We need to visit the Help Desk once... I mean for the maps and then the train routes etc." she reminded me

We proceeded towards the help desk. Sampurnaa did the talking. She spoke to the girl at the help desk for long, asking her every thing about Switzerland. In the end, I pulled her away after thanking the girl as there were several tourists standing in queue behind us.

"We need to visit all the places that you were discussing with her. So, can we go towards the station?"

She nodded and we went and waited on the platform with our luggage.

"Wow, double-decker train!" I heard her say, like a kid

"Yeah, that's ours! Let's go!"

We loaded the two suitcases on the luggage carriers and then proceeded to find a seat.

"It feels like a dream... I can't believe that we are in Switzerland! The trains here are so fast! And God! Look at that lake! The water is so blue!"

I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with Sampurnaa. She is behaving like... Like some kid at an amusement park?

The entire journey to Interlaken, she spent talking non-stop. I didn't get to say much... But the natural, scenic beauty of Switzerland has captured me too.

"Thank you so much for bringing us here!" Sampurnaa said, hugging me the moment we entered our hotel room

"I am not a very big fan of PDA, which explains why this Thank You came so late."

I chuckled.
"Who asked you for a justification? And just stop thanking me now... It must be like the 7th time already!"

"Anyways, I am going to freshen up first. You can unpack the suitcases till then." she told me and then walked away

"It is already 10 a.m.! Are we going anywhere today?"

"Actually, yes. Well, we are visiting Zermatt and Matterhorn." I replied while buttoning up the sleeves of my shirt

We both walked to the station, Interlaken Ost and then took a train to reach Zermatt.
On the way, we took several pictures... The lush green fields, the mountains, the snow-capped alps standing at a distance.

"This is so beautiful. Isn't it?" I heard Sampurnaa murmur as she leaned towards me slightly, resting her head on my arm.

"Yes it is. I feel happy to be here.... With you." I whispered the last part of the sentence in her ear and she smiled

"More than anything, I think I am happy to be here with a break from work. I mean I enjoy my job and all... But being away on a refreshing vacation, especially to a place you have always wanted to visit... The idea itself is peaceful."

I hummed in reply.

The train took 2hours and 20 minutes to reach Zermatt. Sampurnaa and I got down from the train. The weather was pretty pleasant, unlike the heat in Mumbai.

"I have heard that there is a church here that is very beautiful. We are visiting that, aren't we?"

"Yes. We are."

We visited the entire place... And also went to Matterhorn by cable car. There was snow and the two of us had totally not carried winter wear... So we were there only for 10 minutes tops.

"I am hungry." Sampurnaa complained at 3 p.m.

"Where to then?"

She looked at the map and then decided on some restaurant with a really fancy name.
"They are supposed to have italian cuisine. If not anything else, we can surely eat Pizza."
I agreed with her.

Later, we went on a river cruise and it was real fun. It was 7 in the evening when we finally returned to Interlaken.

"What are we eating tonight?" Sampurnaa asked me sitting on the bed
We both had changed... And it was now that the two of us realised that we were quite tired out.

"Ordering in, maybe?" I asked her unsure

"I am not eating in this room. The bed is in the same room... I don't like eating in the bedroom." she said firmly

I sighed and sat down on the other side of the bed.
"You decide."

She thought for a moment and then decided, "Why don't we walk to that restaurant on the other side of the road? We can drink beer tonight... That is if you drink... My treat!"

"Done!" I told her with a smile

We got back by 10p.m.
"Where are we going tomorrow?"

"To Jungfraujöch and Grindelwald." I replied while leaning against the headboard

"That's nice! I am so excited to go there!" Sampurnaa replied with a wide smile

She sat down on the other side of the bed with her diary and began writing in it.

I observed her for 10 minutes and then gently took away the pen from her.
"You were complaining that I wasn't talking to you in the flight; and now when we both are alone and can talk, you are busy writing!"

She kept her diary aside and then turned to look at me.
"Yes?"

"I am not interviewing you, ma'am... I thought we were out on a honeymoon." I answered and pulled her towards me with a tug at her wrist

She lifted her eyelashes and looked up at me, "Don't think I forgave you for boring me to death on the flight."

"You watched two movies for free... Isn't that good enough?" I asked her while guiding my hand to caress her cheek

She huffed in annoyance.
"Sorry" I said softly while pressing a kiss to her cheek
A small smile played on her lips as she said, "I forgive you only because I need to spend 9 days over here with you"

"Fair enough" I reply and place a kiss on the other cheek
I take her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers; while kissing the back of her hand

She blushed a bit and then opened her mouth to say, "We need to wake up on time tomorrow... I am not going to Jungfraujöch late! We must wake up by 7 in order to get to the station by 8.30 and then we need to..." she was rambling on but then I silenced her with a kiss

The kiss was slow and gentle. We broke it too soon though.
"We need to sleep." I whispered in her ear and kissed the side of her neck

She lied down on the bed hurriedly while I got inside the covers next to her. We both were a bit jet lagged... So we fell asleep soon after.

Jungfraujöch

We were currently at Jungfraujöch, the top of Europe. There was a lot of snow and the two of us were really playing like kids.

"Please ask someone to photograph the two of us!" Sampurnaa requested childishly

We approached a kid of around 9 years who was Indian. He clicked us quite a few photographs and even suggested poses.
"Why don't you put your arm around your wife's shoulder?"

I looked at Sampurnaa and she shook her head in disbelief.
Kids nowadays!

Grindelwald

"The view is one to totally die for!" Sampurnaa exclaimed

We were currently in the cable car that was taking us to Grindelwald.

There is a certain feeling of peace that overwhelms you in several moments during your honeymoon. More than romance, I was just enjoying her company and was simply being myself.

When we are in India, most of the people around know us professionally. In front of others, we were never ourselves... There's a facade; we never expose our vulnerable sides, we never express our pain... To the world, we are impeccable; bit with your spouse, you just reveal all that you are and despite all imperfections, discover that perfection and peace.

"What are you thinking about?" Sampurnaa asked me
I was instantly brought back into the real world.

"Nothing! I guess I don't really know what I was thinking."

Interlaken

After an entire day of touring, the two of us returned back to the hotel, weary and tired. Oh and we also got watches for one another! Sampurnaa got a mini version of the cow bell that had been portrayed in DDLJ and small souvenir items for everyone in the family.

Sampurnaa's watch

Indrayan's watch

"What are you so keenly observing?" I asked Sampurnaa, who was looking out of the window in silence

She sighed.
"The peace, the quiet. All this is so absent in a city. Being away from work is also refreshing sometimes."

I nodded, agreeing and wound my arms around her waist. She leaned against my chest, her back touching my chest.

"Are you into romantic proposals?" I asked her out of the blue

She turned her head slightly and laughed.
"No, I am not. A simple 'I love you' can do more wonders than any elaborate date and unnecessary kneeling down. Anyways, in reality life is neither romantic nor an easy bed of roses. With roses, there are thorns too... And I don't wish to live the soft life of rose petals with my partner, I have always wanted roses with thorns in my life... So I know if I have selected the right partner."

I leaned down and placed a kiss on her earlobe, "Do I fulfil that criteria?"

"Yes, you do. We met under severely odd circumstances. There was an entire storm brewing at that point! I never thought that we would be out of that storm ever! For starters, you have just been by my side since then... I know you were just my lawyer for quite a few months; but I have honestly just got lucky. I never thought I'd say all this in reality... But I guess I love you."

I smiled and turned her.
I pecked her lips and pulled her closer by her waist,
"I love you too" I murmured softly
My arms still around her waist, hers went around my neck. I leaned in and captured her lips in a kiss. I felt her legs going weak and pressed her against the wall. It was slow and full of love. Her hand made its way to my hair and she tugged it gently making me deepen the kiss further.

We pulled apart several minutes later. I caressed her waist and placed kisses on her jaw, neck and collarbone. She let out a low whimper when I took her skin in between my teeth. I sucked it slowly in order to relieve her from the sting and she let out an almost incoherent moan. Her arms were still around me when I looked into her eyes, at her flustered state. I took my hand to caress her cheek and stroked her lips with my thumb. Her lips parted again. I leaned in just as she brought her face closer to me and captured her lips again.
We continued to kiss, deepening it. She leaned against the wall, breathing really heavily, when we broke apart. Her hand rested on my chest.I smiled at her and she returned it, blushing a bit.

"You know what the best part about a storm is?" I asked her while placing my forehead against hers

She looked up and shook her head.

"It is the calm after the storm that puts you at ease. It gives you peace and satisfaction" I whispered into her ear, huskily

"Rainbows" I heard her murmur
"Huh?"

"Rainbows are the best aspects of the calm that greets us after the storm."

"Yes, they are." I agreed
She wrapped her arms around me and rested her head against my shoulder.

"We succeeded in Calming the Storm, didn't we?" I asked her breaking the serene silence

She smiled and pecked my cheek.
"I guess we did. But that was just the first storm, right?"

"It was a once in a lifetime rollercoaster ride! I am not sure if I want to go on another ride though! It was painful to see you, Sridha and so many other women break down at the court! I never want to see that scene again!" I told her in all honesty

"I am proud that you have a prolific gentleman in you. One who feels and cries. One who knows and does. I don't need an unfeeling robot who looks like a Greek God, a normal man is more than enough." she replied looking into my eyes

"By the way, people say that the honeymoon phase for couples exist only for the first few months of marriage, later they become withdrawn and start having more fights and problems... What would we do then?" I asked her

"We take one day at a time."
Her reply was spoken with conviction and belief and that made me smile, involuntarily.

"Sampurnaa, did you see the strip of Ondem?" I asked her

"It should be in the medicine pouch. Why do you need it? Are you feeling nauseous?" she asked me while handing me the medicine pouch

"I just wanted to keep some handy. We are visiting mountains everyday and going on river cruises... What if we need it owing to motion sickness?" I replied while rummaging about in the pouch

I finally found the requisite strip lying in one corner of the medicine pouch. But what caught my attention, was a box of pills.

I read the label.
"Sampurnaa, what is this for? Did you have any problem?" I asked her holding the box up

She turned and saw what I was showing.
She bit her lip and then replied hesitatingly, "I visited the gynaecologist. She prescribed these to me."

"What is wrong? Is there some problem with your cycle?" I asked her immediately

"No. Actually, I asked her to prescribe one."

"Why?" I asked her again

"Why are these pills taken?" she asked me flustered and annoyed

"For several reasons. Cycle regulation, retaining hormonal balance etc."

She looked at me incredulously.
"What are these pills called in general?"

I shrugged, "Contraceptives or birth control?"

She nodded.
"I have started taking them this month, because I don't think we would be having kids anytime soon."

That caught me by surprise!

"Wait! What the hell? You can anyways not be pregnant because we haven't done..." she cut me off

"Precisely why I started taking these." she replied looking down this time

It took me a few moments to realise what she had been trying to say.

Is she mad?

"Why are you... I mean... I don't think I dropped any wrong hints..." my voice trailed off as I just forgot the right words at that moment

She stepped forward towards me and cupped my face.
"I never said you did. This is just to tell you that I am comfortable with you... In every way and also that I trust you."

My heartbeat quickened as I leaned in and kissed her chastely, on the lips.

"Are you hungry?" she asked me out of the blue

I nodded, confused at the unexpected question.

"Let's go and eat something first! I am really hungry!"

We did eat our food and then returned back to our room.
The moment the door shut, I pinned her to the wall and kissed her. Her hands went and entangled in my hair while mine were snaked around her waist. I took my hand to her hair and removed the clutcher that held her tresses together. My fingers knotted themselves in her wavy, long hair as we deepened the kiss.
We broke apart after quite a few minutes and I trailed kisses on her neck, collarbone and shoulders. Her breathing was equivalent to breathless gasping. She tugged on my hair as I pulled her closer; the two of us were totally pressed against one another. I pecked her forehead and cheeks looking into her eyes, and they urged me to go forward... She had given me her consent and trust... And she has my trust the same way I have hers.

I wouldn't call everything 'heavenly' or blissful... But the feeling of being with your better half is inexpressive and unexplainable. We aren't only husband and wife, we are friends, partners against crime and definitely lovers. She is someone I shall always thank God for. A year ago, neither of us knew what we were destined to do or have... Similarly, now, we have no clue what the future holds. We are bound to take one day at a time, combating the challenges that come our way, riding ups and downs... Which maybe ironical to the peace that we are surrounded by at the moment. The future's a mystery, but for now, the present is a cherishable blessing.

"The future's a mystery that I would love to unravel and explore; with you."

-Elegiac_Damsel

I don't believe in the ends or goodbyes... So here's a till next time!

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna....
(Never say Goodbye)

Epilogue will be updated.
*No bonus chapters*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro