18. Family!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hellooo.. Back to my dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Life is like a mirror.. It reflects the image what you show.. If you want to see smile.. You need to smile.. So.. Treat it the way u want..

As usual random thoughts..

This chapter..

Dedicated to.. devisandy1996, MadhuryRoy, shre_19

And... To All the fighters who dont giveup easily in any problem..

Guys.. Iam asking your opinion on each character at the end of chapter.. Just to know whether your opinion on person staying same or its changing as the story is going on.. Nothing personal.. Just feel free to give your opinion.. I respect all your opinions..

So lets get back to our so called story..

Its been a week since rakesh left.. But he didnt call me..

Iam becoming restless day by day.

I know.. I have to be positive.. But my heart is not in a good state.

My mind is imagining all worst possibilities.

Please god.. Let him be safe..

"Beti.. Beti.." ammi called me sounding all worried

I ran towards her. She sat on sofa tightly holding her mobile. She looked panic.

"Ammi.. What happened?? " i asked shaking my mother.

"Beti.. I.. I got a call.." ammi said nervously..

My heart started beating rapidly..

No.. No.. Please god.. Dont say any bad news.. Please..

" there is an accident... " ammi said..

I fell down.. I lost all energy.. I felt like everything was blank..

"Betii.." ammi shouted but i heard it in low volume.. My ears were blocked.

Someone poured water on my eyes.. I opened my eyes looking at my father who is looking at me with concern.

"Beti are you all right?? " appa said..

"No.. Let us take her to hospital.. " ammi was crying beside appa.

I slowly started remembering what happened.

"Appa... " i cried suddenly remembering what ammi said before i fell down.

"Appa.. Rakeshhh.. Raakesh.. " i cried loudly hugging appa..

"What happened to rakesh?? " both ammi and appa asked simultaneously.

"Ammi said.. Rakesh got an accident" i sobbed.

They both looked at each other with confusion and then looked at me.

Iam sobbing continuously.

"When did i said rakesh got an accident..? " ammi asked with confusion.

I stopped sobbing and looked at ammi.

"But.. You said.. " i asked.

"I said there is an accident but i never said its rakesh" ammi said.

I felt relieved.. "Then who? "

"Your inlaws.. They met with an accident.. But dont worry much, they are safe.. not major injuries" ammi said.

"My inlaws?? Are they fine.. I need to go ammi" i stood up and started walking

"Beti.. Wait.. We all will go" appa said.

We went to my inlaws home.

They may not like me.. But they are his parents.. Who gave birth to my husband.. I do have the responsibility to take care of them.

Iam not a great person who can treat abusive inlaws as my parents. But i wont throw my reaponsibility in dustbin. My parents braught me up with all social responsibilities.

So i will take care of them.. Not as a daughter but as a human being.. As rakesh is also far away.. Iam the only person who has to look after them.

But there is this fear. What if they verbally abuse me infront of my parents. I cant dare to look at my parents if they are hurt. I wish no such thing happens.

We entered my inlaws home. This is the second time i came here. On the nextday of my marriage i came here.. I stayed one night here.. Thats it.. I havent been here. I havent even observed this home last time because of fear.

Its cozy and beautiful. Everything is in good taste.

There are lot of people at home. I dont know who they are..

When i entered first leaving my parents back.. All the people inside looked at me as a stranger came to their house.

Ofcourse iam a stranger to them. Only few people attended my wedding. I dont know whether they know rakesh is married or not.

All of them are laughing at someone's joke. They all are really looking so good may be iam the odd looking one in this family... All stopped laughing looking at us.

I went to my mother in law.. " maa ji.. are you fine?? I heard there was an accident" i sound worried.

She looked at me and diverted her eyes.

I felt like an unknown stranger infront of all of them.

I stood like a criminal infront of judge in court room.

All relatives or friends.. I dont know who they were.. They looked at me and my mother in law.. Some with sympathy for me.. Some with confusion.. Some with arrogance..

"Supriya ji.. How are you? Your brother informed us that you got an accident.." ammi said entering..

"im fine.. Please come and sit.." maaji said with.. smile?? I know its fake..

"How are you swetha beti? " suresh uncle who is brother of maaji asked with smile.

"Iam fine uncle.. " I returned my smile.

Suresh uncle and his wife prabha aunty are the only people in rakesh's family who liked me as me.

They used to say they want a bride like me for his son who is currently studying BDS. He is the one who showed the proposal to them. As his son is younger than me, he thought iam the best suitable person for rakesh.

You might wonder how i know all about this right?? I met them on the day of marriage. My parents introduced them to me. He said all about that during that time.

I dont know what he saw in me.. Like iam not that good looking.. I wanted to ask this question.. But as all happened so quickly and we didnt met later, i didnt get that chance.

"Beti.. Sit down.. This is your house.. " he said with smile.

All looked at me confused.

"Who is she suresh brother? " one aunty asked.

"She is rakesh's wife.. Kalyani" suresh uncle said with a smile.

"Our rakesh's wife?? Is she?? For her he wanted to get married as early as possible without informing all of us??" another aunty who wore red saree said.

"She is so good. Isnt she..? " suresh said.

"Well if you say so.. Then she sure might be good. " kalyani aunty said smiling.

"Swetha Beti.. They are our relatives . Whom you didnt met till now. They live in states. " suresh uncle said.

I smiled and said namasthe joining my both palms infront of my chest.

They nodded.

"They are her parents.. Laxman mehra and rupa mehra.."

My parents too said namasthe.

"What do you do mr. Mehra?" red saree aunty asked.

"ji.. Iam an Elementary school teacher" appa said smiling.

Kalyani aunty said "laxman brother please take your seat."

Appa and ammi sat on two chairs which were vacant.

"Elementary school teacher?? " red saree aunty said with an expression which says how can you survive with that salary.

"Any property? " she asked raising her eyebrow with a smirking look at my mother inlaw.

"a home which we are staying in the village" appa said.

"Thats it.. How are you living in such a deprived state? " she asked as if we are living in slums with out any food, shelter clothes.. My appa looked down.

"No aunty ji.. We are living in happy state not deprived state.. He showed love and care which every family needs." i replied instead of my father as he looked guilty.

I dont understand why he is feeling guilty.. He didnt left us like some..

"Well.. Do you eat love and care??" she asked.

"He provided all what is needed. We are happy.. Infact even if you give crores to us.. That will not make us happy.. Because money might be lost but happy memories will sustain. " i said.

Yes.. He is the best father. He supported me and my mother in every situation. He is one of the respectable person in our village not due to property but for his kindness.

"Well said swetha beti.. That is why i like you" suresh uncle clapped his hands..

Red saree aunty looked at me with annoyance while kalyani aunty admired.

"Supriya.. You got a very mature and respectful daughter in law.." the uncle behind redsaree aunty said.

Maaji smiled at him.

"Swetha beti.. Dont consider her words.. She might be elder but she is immature just like a teenager" the uncle beside kalyani aunty said.

"Bhayya!! " redsaree aunty yelled at him.

"Madhu.. No need to yell at your brother.. Stop unnecessary expences through shopping.. Then you can live happily with minimum money" uncle beside redsaree aunty said laughing.

"Amit!! I will talk with you at home.. " red saree aunty warned him.

"Shanmuk.. Save me yaar.. From your deadly sister" amit uncle said acting like in terror.

"Amit.. You are out.. I dont want to interfere in between wife and husband" shanmuk uncle said.

"Amit bhayya.. Shanmuk.. Stop your silly jokes.. " kalyani aunty said and looked at me.

"Swetha beti.. Come.. I will introduce all of us." she said and took me to them.

"Iam kalyani patil.. Rakesh's chote ma.. He is my husband shanmukh patil. " i said namasthe and bend down to touch their feet.

"God bless you beti" they said touching my head.

"He is amit batra and she is madhu batra.. They are rakesh's paternal uncle and aunt." i said namasthe and bend down to touch their feet. But madhu aunty moved her feet away.

"Madhu.. Dont be childish.. She is your beloved rakesh's wife.. Give blessings for both of them" amit uncle warned her.

"But amit.. Sh-" she is about to say something but was interrupted by amit uncle.. "enough madhu.." he yelled at her.

She kept her hand on my head and said " i hope my rakesh is happy with you. Take care" she said.. Few drops of water fell on my forearm. I looked up to see madhu aunty is in tears while amit uncle consoling her.

I stood and looked at them.. Unable to comprehend what happened.

"beti.." i turned at kalyani aunty's voice.. "As you know well he is suresh agarwal and his wife prabha agarwal. He is brother of supriya.. Your mother in law" i smiled at them and bend down for their blessings.

"I really hope we will get little rakesh or little swetha by next year" they said.

I was shocked at their wish. Can it ever happen? Only god knows.

"Supriya.. Supriya.. Where are the insurance papers?? I kept them in cupboard but they are not - " my father in law came from bed room and looked at me stunned.

"Pranam pita ji.. How are you??" i said.

He looked at me and his wife, then at my parents.

"Namaste bhargav ji.. How are you" my parents asked him.

"We are fine laxman ji and rupa ji.. " he said smiling and looked at her wife.

"I kept them on dressing table" she said.

"I will catch u later.. I do need to get that damaged car to insurance company.. Its already been 4 days.. So i will come after my work. " he smiled and nodded at me and my parents.

I went to kitchen to help prabha aunty..

After some time.. Kalyani aunty came..

" swetha Beti.. Dont feel bad for madhu's words.." she said placing a hand on my shoulder. I stopped cutting onions and looked at her.

"Its okay aunty.. I know about my parents.. Iam happy with what i have.. She dont know how happy iam with my parents.. If i take peoples words to my heart then i have to be in depressed phase all the time.. Everyone gives their own opinion but with what my heart feels happy is most important. " i said.

" She is not like that with everyone" she said looking at me with sympathy.

What.. Then its me who is bad?

I looked at her unable to speak.

"Its because of meghana.." i looked at her questioningly.

Meghana?? Who is she?? What does she have to do with me.. Why everyone here taking revenge on me..?? I think revenge family is the better appropriate name for this family..

"Meghana batra.. The only daughter of madhu batra and amit batra.. " suresh uncle came saying so.

I looked at him.

"Meghana is a sweet girl but stubborn girl.. If she wants something.. She will get it nomatter what.. If we dont give it to her.. she will do some drastic thing which will make us all to give that to her. .. During childhood, we pampered her with whatever she wanted as she was born after 7 yrs of their marriage. At 2yrs age, she got japanese encephalitis.. Doctors said that they cant guarentee her life till 1 yr and still there can be risk of neurological complications.. She can get seizures if she gets stressed mentally later in life.. So everyone worried about her.. Everyone took care of her and gave what ever she wanted. " suresh uncle said and stopped looking at me.

Prabha aunty placed a hand on his shoulder like supporting him to tell me.

" During childhood, rakesh and meghana always used to quarrel each other. She is so pampered that when she is in her teenage, we didnt complain about her frequent boyfriend changing attitude. "

"Then all of a sudden one day when rakesh completed her engineering course and joined in MNC, She said she is in love with rakesh.. We all were shocked"

Even i too am surprised. How she realised she is in love with him all of a sudden.

" we asked for rakesh opinion but he said.. He is not interested in her."

Ofcourse he already is in love with vaishali.

"we tried to explain to her and make her change her mind.. As she is too frequent in changing boyfriends' we thought rakesh is just a mere attraction for her like all those temporary boyfriends." its difficult to digest the fact that my husband has too many past issues and too many girls falling for him..

"But she is too stubborn.. She said.. She is in love with him since childhood.. She always quarrel with him to gain his attention. She thought by having boyfriend can make him jealous and make him close to her." i was surprised how foolish she is.. If she likes someone genuinely she have to tell it directly not through indirect and inappropriate routes.

" But what ever she does backfired at her.. Rakesh became more distant for her. " I can understand the situation.

"one fine day she said she is going to die as she got to know that rakesh is in living relationship with..." he stopped saying and was shocked at his tongue slip. He looked at his wife and kalyani aunty with worry..

They all looked confused at my calmness.. " i know about vaishali uncle.. Its okay.. Please continue. " i said.

" She said.. He is in living relationship with vaishali.. She complained about vaishali and made alot of false accusations over her charecter to rakesh's mother and father. Finally she said She will die if he wont marry her." i was beyond stunned at her attitude.. How can you blame a girls charector with false accusations?? No one has that right..

" Rakesh's parents went to bangalore to his house to make them seperate so that it can stop meghana from committing suicide. " charector insult is difficult to take.. I dont know how vaishali beared it.. But how can these people blindly believed it.. A look of disgust visible on my face.

" I know.. You can think His parents are at fault.. But their love and belief in meghana made them in believing her than an outsider. " kalyani aunty said.

"But.. Cant they believe their own son? " i said with tears forming.

"when someone tells you that a person is bad.. Even one situation by chance is visible to you against that person .. Then you will start imagining everything as bad about that person... They believed vaishali is bad like meghana postulated." i hated this fact but what to do.. It is all what happens in this world.

" When my sister taunt her and abused her verbally.. She left rakesh. Its better if we say.. They made her leave rakesh" i lowered my head.. If hearing that situation is this difficult for me, i couldnt imagine how she endured it..

"Rakesh faught with his parents to make them understand how good vaishali is.. But in the mean time.. Vaishali's parents fixed marriage for her.. Before rakesh got to know about her marriage, she is married to someone. "

"i cant explain how rakesh became after he lost her. He stopped doing what ever he loved. He became a lifeless human. While he is in deep depression, meghana started pressurising all the family members to make him marry her. But he doesnt want her.. she is the one behind their breakup." i took hold of the edge of my dupatta to wipe falling tears from my cheeks.

" When his parents forced him to marry, he said he will but only of his choice not someone their parents choose. So they finally accepted. Then i searched, i choose you.. Again meghana interfered.. She said u are greedy for money not a good match to rakesh and all.. But from my enquiry i know you are best for rakesh.. So i supported rakesh to marry you even his parents are against because of meghana's premises. "

" When rakesh said yes to you.. I made sure meghana is out of country so she should not break your marriage. "

" After marriage, meghana tried to break your relation. But his parents realised her lies even though that was late.. and didnt allow her to talk with them.."

Really my inlaws changed?? I havent observed??

" Because you are still in that previous assumption that they dont like you"

"Did i said it aloud? " i asked.

"Yes.. Beti.. But your inlaws loves you.. But they are not talking to you because you didnt contact them even after rakesh went out of state" prabha aunty said. I looked at them in disbelief.

Iam so happy that i want to go and look at my inlaws but stopped and turned.

"But madhu aunty? " i asked with hesitation.

"Madhu is mother of meghana.. So obviously she believes her.. She doesnt know about vaishali.. May be she is thinking that you trapped rakesh and made rakesh and meghana seperate .. Dont worry.. Amit will take care of her." suresh uncle said. I nodded.

I went inside hall. I looked at maaji.. She now looks like maa to me.. May its our mind which makes it look like what it says.. Till now i felt like they are devils but now.. They look like angels to me..

I went to prepare tea for them and gave it to everyone.. All were talking so friendly.. Even madhu aunty too with my parents..

"Maaji.. Iam sorry.. Rakesh went out of country.. He dropped me to my parents home" I said.

"Iam sorry swetha beti.. I misunderstood you.. Iam sorry for all the bad words i used" she said slapping her cheek.. I stopped her. She hugged me..

" Drink this tea maa ji.. It will make you feel better" i smiled giving the cup.

She smiled and said " can you live with us for few days?" i looked at my parents. They smiled and nodded.

"Yes maaji.. This is our home.. " i said.

I went towards the dining hall there is a large pic of our family.. i.e, me rakesh, maaji and pitaji.. Tears formed looking at that.. I turned to look at maaji who stood behind me.

"Do you like it?? " i nodded and smiled wiping the happy tears.

I do really hope.. Rakesh too will accept me as his wife like my inlaws accepted me.

"Take rest beti.. That second left room is rakesh's means yours.. And take your parents to first room on right." i nodded.

I showed my parents their room and kept their luggage over there. I went to his room.. I miss him so much..

I opened my bag to take my mobile out and i kept it for charging then i noticed a missed call.. I unlocked my mobile to see a missed call from..

Wait.. What..?? Is it true??

Rakesh.. My husband called me??

I rubbed my eyes and pinched my self to see again..

Its really true.. He called me.. My husband called me.. But i didnt lift his call.. Its 30 minutes back.. I pouted looking at mobile..

Uff.. This is the longest i wrote till now.. I hope you are not bored.

Does any one understood the relation of family members.. I tried my best to explain..

If you dont understand it through this chapter.. I will give a short note on these relations.

I know that will be alot boring.. But if you want i will..

So..

What do you think of suresh and prabha.??

What do you think of kalyani and shanmuk??

What do you think of amit and madhu??

What about supriya and bhargav??

What about laxman and rupa??

Meghana.. Again a new character... What do you think of meghana??

So.. Meet you again in next chapter on.. Well i dont need to explain..

Thanks for reading voting and commenting..

Love u all💕💕💕

Bubye❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro