11. I will take my revenge for sure...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry sorry... Little bit late as this weather is playing badly in my health  and im turning too much lazy... Not able to type because of this bad shoulder pain too... Huh... Poor me... 😞😞😞😞

Sorry guys...

So, any guesses who is going to be the villain or the girl who spoiled Abhi's life...

Keep guessing....

I know you all gonna jump in happiness seeing the vamp here... Get ready guys to see who it is... Today will reveal who it is...

I don't like her a bit at all... Many of my buddies are hell angry on her... So to make them happy, Im gonna introduce her as the villain who has badly played in abhi's past...

Warning:

Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

This is my own creativity and
I cant change my story line or characters for anyone's sake...

Those who want to read, continue further or else, better skip this story...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

The photo of Abhi carrying pragya in his arms, makes the girl to fear and sweat a lot... She throws the photo out of fear and she is reacting, as if she has seen some dangerous ghost...

The employee who brings the photo is completely shocked and couldn't believe that his madam, who is too bossy, arrogant and fearless, is trembling a lot on seeing the girl's photo... He can't believe his own eyes too...

Simonika with a trembling hands picks up the photo and the blood in her face is completely drained out... She shouts Nooooo.... Her panick filled voice echoes her whole house...

Employee: Madam... What happened to you??? Why are you trembling like this??? Why are you behaving as if you have seen something dangerous????

Simonila: You idiot... 😬😬😬😬... You brought my death and destructor in front of my eyes and asking me coollly what's the matter??? How will I react rather than this???

Employee: Madam... I couldn't get you... Seriously, this girl is looking like a small kitten but you are saying her as your death... Order me madam... I will kill her just like that...

Simonika: Are you a stupid??? If you want to die soon, go near her... You ash too wont reach your home...

Employee: Madam I cant understand... She looks very weak and thin... What can she do to me??? I understand she is with that don AP... But I can easily kill her madam...

Simonika: Shut down all your craps... We cant near her or cut even her nail too if she is alone... Now she is very closely with the stupid ex- husband of mine...

He is not the naive and innocent Abhishek, I played all my games easily... He is the terror AP now... Moreover that Pk is also with them... Oh god!!!! Better we should be careful...

I have a small doubt that all our under world business secrets are leaked to them... Sure that pragya will take her revenge and Im horrified if she knows that Im responsible for all.the mess in Abhi's life, then that pragya will show me a worst hell...

Noooo... I cant... What will I do now??? Why nothing is striking my head??? Why Im badly trapped??? Is it happening for all the sins, Iv purposely and willfully committed...

Simonika started to shout like a mad and keeps on gulping the drinks hardly and uncontrollably... She is getting out of control and is blabbering a lot... She is crying very hard and breaks all the things in the house...

The maids come and tries to control her .. They called her boyfriend to ask how to control her but his number is not reachable... Simonica is getting too mad and the maids find its very hard  and takes her to the room with much difficulty...

Simonika keeps on screaming fearfully,

"please pragya... Leave me... Dont kill me please.... I know I have destroyed abhi's family and his happiness... I accept that ******* lost their lives because of me...

Don't do this to me... Forgive me... Abhi please save me... You loved me madly na... Why are you not listening to me.. please please... 😭😭😭😭"

Simonika cried in her sleep uncontrollably seeing the worst punishment she gonna face because of playing in abhi and pragya's life and happiness in the past...

Abhi didn't expected that pragya will ask her such a question... His heart is jumping in happiness and he wish to shower her with all his love.... He mentally chuckles of having such wierd thoughts and he composes himself...

Abhi: Hey little baby... I think your medicines are doing great effect on your head... Just calm down and sleep okay...

Pragya: Again you started to tease ma na idiot... Dont talk to me... You are the worst husband in this whole universe.... 😞😞😞😞... I understand you don't love me at all...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... silly girl... did I say so like that??? Sleep now without bothering your little brainless head...

I know pretty well it has abundant amount of clay... Let's do one thing... Tommorow, we will keep a big rose plant in it and water it okay.... Im damn sure it will grow very fast...

Pragya gets angry and throws pillow on abhi .. The pillow hits exactly on abhi's face... Abhi growls while pragya pats her back for hitting the target exactly...

Both abhi and pragya starts their pillow fight and slowly the room starts to mess up and is filled with cotton all over the room...

Purab and aaliya who heard the commotion in abhi's room, horrifies and worries  that nothing should go wrong between abhi and pragya...

They rushes up and shocked to see abhi and pragya are fighting like kids forgetting who they are and what they are doing... Purab without stopping them starts to laugh hard unable to control himself...

Aaliya gave a death glare on looking at purab and he being an obedient husband closes his mouth yet his body is shaking very hard as he can't control his laughter..

Aaliya chuckles on seeing purab's cute antics and she pulls his cheeks lovingly... Purab winks at aaliya and pulls her closer... Aaliya blushes too hard as her husband's gaze is turning very intimate and mesmerizing her completely. ..

Purab and Aaliya completely forget why they came there... They were drowing in their love and forget the fact that four naughty eyes are watching them with their special teasing smile in their faces....

Aaliya's cheeks turns completely red and she hides behind purab when she hears pragya's teasing song... Purab too start to blush uncontrollably and looks down at the floor with pragya's naughty teasings...

Pragya: Aaliya bhabhi... Purab bhai... I think you two have a room on your own... Isn't it??? You guys should not come and tease us like this... Feeling pity for my abhi... So sad....

Dont cry abhi .. Lets teach them a good lesson after I get well .. Dont you two know abhi can't romance me as Im sick... You guys should not pour diesel like this in my abhi's poor heart...

Aaliya and purab are stunned with pragya's words while abhi shooks his head in disbelief.... Abhi looks at aaliya and purab and gestures them that he is not at fault on seeing their accusing gazes on him...

Aaliya: Hello pragya madam... Don't think much okay... We came here as we hear a loud noise from this room...

What you guys are doing haan??? Are you two kids??? See the mess you two had created.... What's all nonsense is this??? Bhai... You too behaving like a kid and playing with pragya... Not at all looking nice bhai...

Abhi: Aaliya... My cute little sister... Im not at all at fault... Your bhabhi is the one who started  all this and Im innocent and not all responsible for all these mess happened... Scold her and not me...

Pragya: You cheater cock abhi 😬😬😬😬... Aalu bhabhi... Your bhai is a big liar... He only started to tease me a lot...

So, only I hitted him once with pillow... Then he only started all this and you are scolding me... 😞😞😞😞... Puru bhai you save me from your angry wife... She is scaring me...

Purab: Saving you... 😂😂😂😂...
So, both are at fault... How about punishing you two mercilessly???

Abhi: Puru.... My darling... You are my sweet friend ma... Give punishment to this stupid girl and not me...

Pragya: My sweet brother purab.... Dont fall for your friend's words... He is purposely cajoling you to escape from punishment...

Aaliya: Your tricks are not going to work today... You both are going to be punished today... Come on.. clean the mess perfectly and then only you two can sleep... Do it fast...

Both abhi and pragya shouts noooo in unison... But Aaliya and purab are hell adamant not to allow the servants to clean the room yet they insists abhi and pragya to do it....

They pouts and starts to clean the mess... Pragya pretends to act as if her head is paining... Aaliya glares at her and pragya continues her work scolding abhi...

Abhi too fights with pragya and after one hour, they made the room perfect as its before... Aaliya and purab hi-fies which irks abhigya to the core...

Aaliya: wow... Wow... Perfect... What a work..... Good job... Keep it up... I think purab, why not we ask abhi bhai and pragya bhabhi to clean the whole mansion daily...

Before abhi and pragya barges on aaliya, purab drags her from there... Abhi and pragya bursts out into laughter and they forget in what position they are....

Abhi and pragya are too close to each other... Their faces are brushing together and their bodies are completely entwined.... Pragya starts to blush uncontrollably...

Abhi ruffles his hair and takes a deep breath to control his urging hormones... He sees pragya blushing too hard and he chuckles on looking at her...

Abhi: Hello madam... Its time to sleep okay... Im hell tired... Are you going to sleep now or continue to sit and blush like this haan???

Pragya: youuuu 😠😠😠😠... Too bad abhi... Im feeling and cherishing our moments and you are teasing me na...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... Really .. You are an unique species fuggy... Come on lay down.... close your eyes and dream as much you want okay... But remember no crossing of limits as you are sick...

Pragya glares at abhi while abhi winks at pragya and closes his eyes to have a peaceful sleep as his heart felt contented on having pragya in his own room ..  Pragya admires abhi lovingly and caress his head with full of love...

Pragya vows to punish simonika and also the persons who destroyed abhi's all happiness... She remembers how abhi used to be a happy and carefree person once ..

Pragya remembers the happy family which she always loves and admires a lot... A happy smile of a girl who is always like a twin to pragya makes pragya's eyes to well up automatically...

Pragya's pov.:

My darling... My sweetie... Why you left me all alone... See here... Abhi is loving me a lot and Im with him in his room... I will soon become your bhabhi as you wished all your life, sweetie....

Now only abhi is laughing after you left...  Why you leave me alone sweetie??? How many times I told you to be careful but you never paid heed to any of my words???

If you have listened to me on that day, these much wouldn't have happened which is a big blow to all of us... I would have not lost all my loved ones in My life like this...

Okay sweetie... Don't get angry on me... Please darling...  I wont cry anymore... Be happy...

Soon your purply will take the revenge for sure... Im working on my plan to trap them and I will soon do it and make your soul to rest in peace... Haan... I will bring back abhi's happiness for sure...

Pragya sleeps near abhi and drifted to sleep... Unknowingly, she cuddles closer to abhi in her sleep and had a beautiful dream of their happy life...

Abhi wakes up in morning and his lips curved to a smile on seeing pragya who is sleeping on his chest like a cute, little doll... He pecks on her forehead and started to do his daily chores...

Later,

Abhi is kneeling is down before pragya and asking for her mercy... Purab's condition is very bad rather than abhi as he is doing sit ups more than 300 times...

Purab: 300...  301... 302... Huh... Pragya... My sweet sister... Please... Please... Leave me...
I can't do this anymore.... Its paining very badly....

Pragya: Complete 350 soon Bhai... My mind can change anytime... Don't cry afterwards puru bhai as I have changed it to 500...

Purab's eyes popped out  and he horrifies and starts to continue the
sit ups while abhi bursts out into laughter... But abhi's laughter turns into cry all of a sudden as he felt a pain in his ears....

So, what has happened???

Why is abhi and purab getting punishment from pragya???

Who is the sweetie, pragya is referring to???

Its quite clear na simonika is abhi's
ex-wife and something has happened to abhi's family because of her...

The  question of  today:

Did abhi really loved simonika and married her on his own will???

Why abhi is not aware of pragya who is very close to his family???

How pragya is related to the Mehras and why abhi married simonika rather than pragya who all his family wished to make her as his wife???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual given a long update of 2350+ words....

Sorry for errors and mistakes, if any... No time to proof read...

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Bidding adieu

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro