14. The best feeling in the world is to be loved by you...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for the love and support...

Sorry guys... Watty issues made me to get late... Ill health too...

🌺🌺🌺🌺 A quick survey:

Can we love???

Total reads: 8,750+ reads

No. Of chapters written: 13

Total chapters: 25 ...

Max. votes in a single chapter: 131

Total votes: 1,920+ votes...

( Happy thing is All the chapters from prologue have crossed
100+ votes)

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Thanks again for loving this story and supporting me in this...

No more blah blahs today...

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Text in Italics: Past scenario...

Pragya gasps in shock as heat starts to penetrate in her body, with the intimate touch of Abhi and the way he is holding and kissing her is making her to completely melt in his arms and she can't control her senses going hay wire ...

Pragya didn't expected that her dream come true moment is happening in real and that too very soon... It's the wish of Pragya to be romanced by her love of life Abhi, while doing households chores and she has longed for it always... Pragya is enjoying the moment with her eyes closed and started to melt completely in his love...

Abhi's pov.: Abhi... Come on... Do it man... How much this fuggy has teased you??? Now its your turn man... Never and ever, this fuggy should intend to tease you again...

Oh my God!!! What is happening to me... Seriously did I planned to do this.. 😱😱😱😱... This girl is doing something to me... Why Im failing very miserably in front of her always???

Is she doing any black magic to me??? Nah... Nah... She is very innocent and naive.. She is believing that Im her husband so there is nothing wrong in what she is doing with me... But didn't
I know the truth??? Aargh... Stupid me...

I came here and thought to scare her by getting intimate with her... But what am I doing now... Why am I carving to kiss her senselessly without bothering anything... Abhi you have become completely sick and doing unwanted things...

What the hell is that... 😬😬😬😬... You good for nothing hormones... stop poking my senses very badly like this... Nooooo... I don't want to become a love sick puppy and never Im blessed to have love and marriage in my life...

You dumb headed abhi... All is happening only because of me... The betrayal I have done willingly to a girl is the reason for all my misery and Its haunting me veru badly...

Even though god has already punished me with a reverse betrayal from the girl whom I believed the most more than my family, I can't come out easily from that which makes me to lose many precious people and what I turned now is because of that only... 😢😢😢😢

God why my heart is screaming to forget everything happened in my past and to focus only on the present... why I want to love my fuggy madly without bothering about anything... Can I love her and will she be with me after she gain her memory...

Abhi just forget everything man.. Live this moment... You started to like your fuggy so much and she too loves you madly... So, do what your heart feels and if you can, make her as yours without thinking of the consequences....

Abhi tightens the grip on his fuggy... Her smell is intoxicating him so much and he starts to get too close with her and starts to shower and melt her with his kisses... Both were drowning in passion uncontrollably and they forget their surroundings and is not not aware what they are doing in the heat of the moment...

Purab is groaning and is patting his tummy as he is very hungry... He is sulking and is whining as if he is a baby....

Purab: Aaliya baby... I will die starving like this... Where is the food??? Don't punish a poor soul like this... God will not forgive you, if you didn't give food to your hubby... 😞😞😞😞

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂😂 Dramabeez... What shall I do my dear hubby.... Im helpless... Its your sissy's order... No one is supposed to enter the kitchen... She even gave off to the cooks too... I think she will give food for us very soon... May be after an hour...

Purab: 😱😱😱😱😱... This is not done... How long will it take.. more than an hour passed already... Still no sort of developmens...

Nooo... The great Pk is dying out of hunger... No ways... Get me the food right now...

Aaliya: God... You and your self praisal... huh... You are whining like a small baby purab...

Wait let me go and check what this girl is doing... Even im very hungry... Have to go to home as the administration work is pending to complete... Purab you too are coming with me right...

Purab: Yes... I want to meet everyone in home and have to check with the medical facilities and also have to check whether the groceries are much enough for a month at least...

Wait before that we will fill our tummies first... Come lets attack this stupid purply in the kitchen itself... We will sit n eat in the kitchen slab, if she has finished cooking....

Purab and aaliya enters the kitchen and gasps in shock to see abhi and pragya is romancing each other very intimately without aware of what they are doing....

Their eyes popped out to see the batter is spreaded on their whole face n even their dress are soaked with batter... Without minding anything, abhi pulls pragya closer and nibbles her lips making pragy to moan with pleasure...

Abhi and pragya jumps up horrified as the heavy cough of purab and aaliya had brought them out from the spell of the magical moment that they were drowning uncontrollably...

Abhi ruffles his hair as the piercing gaze of purab and aaliya are accusing him and he doesn't know how to escape from them ... Pragya is looking down feeling very shy but she winks at purab and aaliya without abhi's knowledge making them to look dumb struck...

Purab: May I know what's going on here??? Is it kitchen or anything else??? What are you doing pragya???

Pragya shows her puppy face: Im preparing batter for roti, bhai...

Aaliya: Really... Hmm.. Pragya bhabhi is cooking... Okay... Abhi Bhai... May I know What are you doing here???

Abhi: Aalu... I just came to help your bhabhi... Poor girl badly needs my help... Nothing like what you think okay... Just a help of a husband to his wife to cook soon...

Aaliya: So you came to help my bhabhi hun... But can you two tell me one thing... Instead of making roti batter why you two prepared for dosa hun...

Abhi and pragya gasps in shock to see the batter is completely watery... Both starts to accuse each other... They argue and fight and put the blame on the other... They were pulled apart by purab and aaliya... Pragya is instructed to leave the kitchen to freshen up but they caught hold of abhi tightly...

Abhi: This is unfair guys... You are holding me as if Im a culprit... Leave me... I need to freshen up...

Purab: you are the big culprit mister.... We wont leave you without giving proper explanation to us... Tell me one thing, when you starts to wear lipstick like girls....

Abhi gasps in shock and touches his lips and finds that the strawberry coated lipstick of pragya is smudged in his lips... Abhi is completely embarrassed and runs off from there... Purab and aaliya hi-fies and bursts out into laughter and prays to god to keep them united like this always...

Days passes...

Its clearly evident to pragya, purab and Aaliya that Abhi is completely coming out from his past and is loving pragya very madly... Still he is hesitant to propose pragya for marriage and never confessed that he is love her...

One fine evening....

Pragya is chillaxing with aaliya in the backside pool...

Aaliya: You are happy na purply...

Pragya: Yes of course darling... This is what I've longed for na... But your stubborn and adamant brother is not at all opening up till now...

Aaliya: Give some time to him na... He will surely open up soon purply... Cant you see how much abhi bhai loves you???

Just he is scared that you will leave him if you know the truth... We will make him understand soon and clear out everything... Don't worry... Bhai will understand why we did all this...

Pragya: Hmmm... Its like a dream aalu... At last , all our wishes are coming true na...

Aaliya: Yes... But Im sad that it would be nice na if it had happened before as we all wished and planned... If not, we would have never lost all the precious people of our lives... 😢😢😢😢

Pragya: Its our ill fate and curse aalu... What to do... Nothing can change the past... At least we can live our present happily and make the future bright na...

So tell me how to make your bhai confess his feelings... Shall we start the mission seducing abhi again... Help me to buy s**y attires and I can attack him very easily...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂... Not again purply... I still cant think of the comic thing which you, purab and sweety have done before... Impossible trio... 😂😂😂😂...

The funny thing is that sarlama is the mastermind for all this love dramas... No son in law or daughter in law will get such a lovely mother in law and a shaali like you two got na purply...

But you know what purply... I feel jealous of you and purab many a times as you both are very close to sweety, ma and papa than me... They love you two very much... Still I remember how sweety gives ideas to you and purab to seduce bhai and me... 😂😂😂😂

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ 🔙🔙🔙🔙

Purab is begging sweety for something but she is hell adamant not to do so...

Purab: please sweety.... My cute, little shristi darling na.. You are a very good girl right... Call me jiju... Please don't call me bhai...

Srishti whines: But purab bhai... You are abhi bhai's friend... How can I call you jiju??? I will call my aaliya di's husband only as jiju... Wait... Why are you blushing like this???

Don't say me that you are loving aaliya di... Whattt... This is not done... I want you only as my bhai... Not as my jiju... 😞😞😞😞..

Purab: 😱😱😱😱... Srishti.. Please don't water in my dreams sweetie... Please please... Do something... I love aaliya so much and I want her at any cost... Please help me na...

Srishti: But how can I help you purab bhai??? You will take aaliya di away from us na after marriage...

Purab: Nooo... I wont... Promise... You know na.. I don't have anyone other than pragya's family... I will come and stay with you all after marriage... Is it okay for you now???

Srishti: hmm... Let me think... purab bhai... I want to call purply di as my bhabhi and not you as jiju in my dreams too... I want pragya di to stay with me always...

Purab: Alright... Lets make a deal... If you help me to get my aaliya, I will help you to convince pragya and even I can make abhi to fall for pragya... Is it okay??? We all can live in same home... We will get a nice house husband for you too...

Purab and srishti hi-fies happily but their smiles fades away as they spot sarlama glaring at them angrily .. Purab is hell scared that he is going to get nice slap from sarlama for sure ..

But to his surprise sarlama pouts that purab didn't said this matter to her and bless him happily.. she also adds that aaliya is blessed to have a good person like purab in her life...

Purab is flying out of the world and the trio planned how to convince pragya who hates abhi the most and also to make abhi fall for their purply who is highly annoyed with the mystery girl in his house who makes all her house members to dance to her tunes...

When they were about to start the mission, they were caught by mohan mehra and he too agreed to help them as he loves purab and pragya very dearly...

Pragya and aaliya came out of the past as Aaliya's phone starts to ring aloud... Aaliya is highly irritated as the call is from an unknown number and she picks up the call angrily...

Aaliya's face turns very pale and shock is clearly evident in her face... She is in the verge of crying and she takes deep breath to compose herself... She cuts the call and starts to cry aloud...

Pragya rushes and holds aaliya's hand and hugs her tightly .. she pats her back and asks her to calm down... Pragya is stunned to hear the shocking news from aaliya and she too sheds her precious pearls which hits the ground mercilessly as if cursing the cruelties of the fate and heartless acts of such cold hearted people....

So, what has happened???

Who called aaliya and what made her to cry???

How did pragya started to love abhi and why abhi is not aware of anything???

Who did abhi betrayed??? Is it pragya or someone else???

Why did abhi married simonika out of no where when all the mehras wish to unite abhi with pragya???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Came up with a very long update as usual...

Words used: 2375+

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes, if any.... No time to proof read ..

Cast your votes and pen down your reviews n comments without fail...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro