15. Madly in love with you, my Angel...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my god!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!

A very big happy news... You all made me happy again...

"Can We love???" has become my
9th story to cross 2000+ votes....

Thank you... thank you... Thank you so much to all my sincere voting buddies to make this happen just in
14 chapters... Feeling really very happy and blessed...

I don't know how to express my gratitude and I am looking forward for all your support in the form of votes to continue further...

So, 10 more shots to go... A lot of spicy twists ahead... Many past events and hidden mysteries will be revealed one by one...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Have you all watched the mega episode of kkb today.... Oh my god... The best ever episode .... Worth a watch....

The highlight of the episode is pragya signing the property papers, her confession as Mrs. Abhishek prem mehra, slapping tanu and finally the 😍😍😍😍😍 abhigya moment...

I just imagined this story's pragya in the precap.... 😂😂😂😂.... Pragya seducing abhi 😍😍😍😍😍...

Really excited for monday's episode...

Now shall we move to our story...

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed....

No offense to anyone or anything... Just a random thought as this story demands....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Pragya and Aaliya are sitting near the pool area and discussing about the past events, their family and the happy, good memories they had... Just then Aaliya's phone buzzed making them to come out from the past...

Aaliya picks up the call lazily as it's from an unknown number... Aaliya's irritating looks changed all of a sudden on hearing the shocking news in the phone.... Hot tears rolled down from her eyes uncontrollably and her mobile slips down from her hands uncontrollably...

If pragya didn't caught the phone at right time, the mobile which is nearly a lakh would have gone to trash bin mercilessly... Pragya couldn't figure out what has made aaliya to behave like this...

Pragya without minding anything hugs aaliya and makes her to pour her heart out knowing well something has badly happened which is bothering and hurting a bold woman like aaliya who is way too strong in handling all the issues brilliantly...

After sometime,

Pragya: Sweet heart... Aalu darling... Tell me what's the matter... Stop crying and spit out dear... If not, Im going to call abhi and puru bhai for sure....

Aaliya: Noooo... Nooo... Swear on me purply... Neither puru nor abhi bhai should know this... Purply... 😭😭😭😭😭.... That simonika... 😭😭😭😭😭...

Pragya: what did that bitch done this time??? 😬😬😬😬😬.... My blood is boiling aalu... I won't spare that bloody bitch...

Aaliya: Purply... 😭😭😭😭... 3 girls... That too in their teens... They are being pushed into the same situation as that of .. 😭😭... Of our... Sweety... 😭😭😭😭... Srishti... 😭😭😭😭...
I cant bear this purply... Not anymore....

Why??? Why she is doing it again and again??? 😭😭😭... Isn't she also a woman??? How come she can stoop so low for money??? Why she is using innocent men like abhi bhai as her puppet and playing and shattering their lives... 😭😭😭

I can't tolerate this purply... 😭😭😭😭... My heart is bleeding and I don't know how Im going to tolerate all these bad happenings... Day by day Im really feeling very weak purply... 😭😭😭😭

Why its continuing again and again... Dont know whom to blame for all these... It's not only some heartless men doing such things but also some characterless woman who are a poison in this society....

Pragya: Aalu just calm down... Relax dear... You know na, I won't leave those people so easily that too that bitch sim card (simonika) 😬😬😬😬... You trust me or not...

Aaliya: I trust you purply... I know you, bhai and puru will do all your best to get justice for those poor souls... But Im talking about the inner pain they suffered... 😭😭😭😭..... Poor girls... 😭😭😭😭....

Pragya: Aalu... Shall I resume my work and look after that sim card's matter in full swing???

Aaliya shouts: Nooooo... nooo... Not now... I know bhai and puru will take care of all these issues... Don't worry... I don't want anything to spoil your happiness purply.... Just now only, things are getting fine between you and Bhai....

No... Not a word purply... swear on me... If its beyond limit or gets out of control, I will surely ask you to do it okay... Now sit and think how you gonna take revenge on that simonika...

Pragya: Plans are ready aaliya madam... Dont worry... I will trash that sim card into pieces... Aalu are you not going to home now... Shall I join you too... You wont get emotional na....

Aaliya: No my dear... I will manage... Don't worry... By the way, abhi Bhai is way protective on his fuggy and so you are not supposed to leave this place without his permission...

So be here like a good girl.... Haan don't forget, you are my abhi bhai's innocent baby brat fuggy and don't act like  my rebellious and daring purply okay...

I will go and look after that matter... Dont worry... I will inform you all the happenings to you okay.... Eat and sleep on time... I will come soon...

Aaliya hugs pragya and kisses her forehead and moves off... Pragya too sighs and calls someone and informs the happenings and asked them to collect all details regarding this carefully without their knowledge....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Abhi comes really late as he is decked up with too many works... He called pragya and informed her to eat food and sleep on time much to pragya's displeasure... Abhi takes baby steps and enters the room....

His lips curved to a bright smile to see an angel sleeping in his bed, laying carefree without bothering about anything... Abhi just admires his fuggy lovingly and his heart beats are raising high as his mind and body starts to bring dirty thoughts about his fuggy....

Abhi shooks his head in disbelief... He hits his head hardly for thinking such awful things and he moves to his closet to freshen up... But he doesn't know the fact that the naughty brat pragya is pretending as if she is sleeping....

Pragya slowly opens her eyes to see what abhi is doing... She suddenly closes her eyes when she hears the sound of the door creaking open.... Abhi comes out and smiles on seeing his fuggy...

Abhi locks the room door so that his interruptions or his moment spoilers his buddy/ bil purab and his lovely sister aaliya didn't get inside the room and peep in shamelessly looking at his romantic time with his fuggy...

Abhi just thinks how purab teased him as he keeps on talking about pragya when they were returning home... Purab even teased him saying that abhi is head over in heels in love with his fuggy, but is very scared not to say the truth to her...

Abhi chuckles as his thought, how he counter argued with purab but he failed badly before him... Abhi is being caught red handed by purab when he opened his wallet which has pragya's image...

Even purab finds out abhi's mobile wallpaper is of pragya's and even his password is also fuggy.... Abhi smiles how pragya has become very important in his life and how he can't stop himself from loving pragya...

He dims the light and lays down keeping distance from his fuggy...
Abhi couldn't resist himself from nearing pragya and however hard he tried he couldn't get a glimpse of sleep too... He takes deep breath to control himself but his mind, heart, body are betraying him very badly...

He slowly opens his eyes and sees whether his fuggy is sleeping or not... As he find no movement from pragya, he gathers his courage and nears her... Abhi slowly traces pragya's lips lovingly....

Poor pragya is controlling herself very badly... The closeness of abhi, his hot breath, his tickling moustache n beard, his passionate and intense looks, his body warmth, his love on her is making her to completely drown in his love....

Abhi nears pragya very closely... He slowly keeps his hands above pragya and makes her to lay on his hands... He pulls her closer but in a light manner so that he will not disturb his angel's beautiful sleep....

He leans down and pecks pragya's forehead... He slowly kisses her both eyes with full of love... He smiles and with no other option left to control his inner monster, he slowly gives a quick peck on her lips but he didn't deepen the kiss as he knows pretty well that he will lose all his control if he do so...

Abhi hugs pragya protectively in his embrace and keeps on staring at her lovingly... He holds pragya's hand and kisses it with full of love... Pragya is in a verge to lose all her senses as her hormones are turning her very madly but she is controlling herself to know what abhi is up to....

Abhi: Fuggy... You are an angel fuggy... You came as a glowing light in my dark life... Never in my life, I felt so happy like this... Whenever Im with you, I find peace and harmony... You made me to live my life again fuggy...

I lost all my hopes to live fuggy... I don't know whether I deserve to get you or not.... But if you come into my haunted life, Im damn sure no one can be the happiest man like me....

Fuggy... I love you so much my angel.... You are my angel who brings the lost smile of mine back to me... Im losing all my self control on seeing your eyes.. Your smile, your eyes, you angry looking face is enough for me to drown completely in you....

You are such a tease fuggy... You are simply a naughty seductress... Do you know what are you doing to me... See... now too you are sleeping... But Im in a very pitiable and pathetic state... My naughty Girl... You are killing me...

The day you stepped into this room, from that day it's all started... Being a man, how much Im resisting myself... Phew... Its torturing me a lot fuggy... How much cold showers Im taking... Oh my God... huh...

Sorry fuggy... I know you are also wishing to hear I love you from me and I know how badly you want me to mark you as mine... But... But... 😭😭😭😭😭.... Im not your husband fuggy...

I'm a monster fuggy... Im not blessed to get an angel like you...
I swear you are the first woman I loved the most and you are the only woman in my life who rules my heart, soul, mind and even my body too...

You can't understand me na baby girl... Though I was married already, Im very proud to say that I protected my virginity to give it only to the girl who rules my heart... Its only you fuggy and no one else can claim me which is reserved only for you...

But... 😭😭😭😭... Im not worth to get you... Don't know what our fate has in stores for us.... But my sin, my bad betrayal, my cheating on an innocent soul, my merciless behavior on a girl has pushed me in a dark hell...

I'm a monster fuggy... 😭😭😭😭... I'm not worth to be called even as a human too... I betrayed my whole family and I betrayed an innocent girl... I ditched her in the wedding mandap when she is eagerly waiting for me...

Im the reason for her to lose the important person of her life and I even didn't care to know who she is and what she is doing now too... Her curse on me has changed my life completely fuggy.... 😭😭😭😭...

God had punished me already for my sins... I lost the most lovable souls in my life... Im living a life of a dead man... Iv became a don just to punish the sinners... But who is going to punish me for my sins.... 😭😭😭😭😭

I badly need you beside me fuggy... But isn't it wrong on my part to marry you not knowing what happened to the girl whom I betrayed... I don't want her curse to haunt you and I cant forgive myself, if anything happens to you.... 😭😭😭😭😭

Abhi cries his heart out and hugs pragya tightly finding solace in her warmth... He slowly drifted to sleep as he is enjoying the moment with his fuggy... But abhi didn't know the fact that pragya heard everything what abhi said....

Pragya gets up from the bed slowly so that she won't disturb abhi's sleep and goes inside the restroom... She opens the pipe and starts to cry vigorously not able to control the past incidents and the sins committed by abhi....

The next evening,

Aaliya is looking at some important files.... She is deeply engrossed in her work and she didn't see how long she is sitting there... She never bothered to look at the clock too to see what is the time too...

Her mobile start to ring aloud... She picks up her mobile not knowing the fact she is going to hear the biggest shock of her life... Aaliya completely brokes down and she is not in a state to drive the car to her house too...

So, what has happened????

Whom did abhi ditched at the mandap??? Is it pragya or someone else???

Will pragya leave abhi knowing that abhi has betrayed a girl and ditched her in mandap????

Why did abhi married simonika out of no where and how come he didn't have a marital affair with her???

What shocking news did aaliya heard???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

As usual came up with a long update of 2450+ words...

Sorry for errors n typo mistakes, if any, as iv not proof read it...

Don't forget to click the 🌟 button to cast your votes....

Comments n reviews are highly appreciated and I love to read long comments n even in line comments are most welcome ....

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro