16. You broke my heart... But I love you still with the broken pieces...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all the love and support...

A big happy news guys....

Words can't explain how happy Im... Never expected this will happen....

Don't know whether many of you are aware of this news or not...

Very happy to inform you all that this story "Can we love???" has won the Best story in chicklit category in Abhigyan Awards 2018....

Thanks to everyone who have made this possible by voting for this story and thanks to all for the wonderful support....

Dedicating this victory to every single reader of this story..

So, coming back to our story....

Pull up your collars...

Who all have guessed pragya is the girl who is ditched by abhi in the wedding mandap....

So, how is this possible???

Questions for thought:

How come abhi has not meet pragya before and how come he is not aware of pragya's name too???

How out of nowhere abhi married simonika ditching pragya???

Who is this simonika and what she did with abhi and his family???

What made simonika to do all this???

Where is pragya at that time???

How come pragya is still in love with abhi madly????

Finally, who is pragya and how she is protecting abhi from all the dangers????

These many questions are to be answered...

Just 9 more shots to go.... Will reveal all the mysteries one by one....

So shall we proceed to shot. 16 without futher blah blahs:

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

I lost my heart to the person who never cared that one such person exist in this world... But I know one day, I will become the world to the person....

No one can understand the pain a heart felt unless and until we experience the same pain ..

When we stare at the mirror with tears, looking for ease and to get away from the pain we are suffering, that moment we will surely understand the pain of the other person....

Its hard to bury the pain which shattered me completely... But I've a healing medicine to get rid of the pain... Its called LOVE....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Aaliya is completely busy and doing the administrative works in the office... She now and then checks and calls the incharges of the home to check up the stock of food items, medicines and other needed items....

When she was completely busy in her work, she hears a knock at the door... Aaliya smiled brightly to see little Emily peeping inside the room and asking for permission to get inside....

Aaliya: Hey... Emily darling... What a surprise... You are here... Come in sweet heart... Do you want anything???

Emily enters with a blushy smile: Aaliya madam.... You won't scold me na for coming here...

Aaliya: No... Not at all darling... You are my cute munchkin na... Why will I scold you??? But you are still not cured right... You should not strain like this...

If you want, I would have come and meet you na... By the way, you should call me aaliya di and not madam okay...

Emily: Okay ... Di... Aaliya Di.... You won't scold me na... I.... I... I want...

Aaliya: What's this Emily???? Why are you stammering like this??? Tell me what you want...

Emily: Di... I want to give a gift to purab jiju... Will you give it to him??? He is very busy these days and not at all coming to meet me... Can you please give it to him??? Please...

Emily with a blushy smile looks at aaliya with full of hope in her little eyes... Aaliya chuckles on seeing the innocent girl Emily who is looking like her own sister sweetie or srishti who is being brutally and heartlessly punished by the monster ...

Aaliya: So, what you have for your purab jiju... Can I see that, if you don't mind...

Emily hands over a Red rose and a hand made card with the words... "Thank you so much for being with me purab jiju... I love you so much... Yours little Emily... "

Aaliya laughs on seeing the card and pulls Emily's cheeks and kisses her...

Aaliya: So, you are loving my husband haan... Not bad... But what's so interesting in him that all girls in this home loves him a lot... No one is ready to call him as Bhai rather all are calling him in lovey dovey names....

Sometimes, Im feeling jealous as many are standing ahead of me in loving my purab like this... Seriously, its making me hell nervous and I have to find a lot of ways to prove him that I love him more than anything in this world..

Emily: 😂😂😂😂 Aaliya di... You are very lucky to get purab jiju as your husband... When I grow up, will you allow me to marry purab jiju...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂.. You want to marry purab.... I don't have any problem... But he will become too old na... He wont be fit for a beautiful angel like you...

Emily: Then bring your son soon... I will marry your son instead....

Aaliya doesn't know what to say to Emily... She nods her head to Emily but unknowingly her eyes teared up as god is not showing mercy on them and is not blessing them with kids... Emily moved from there as its time for her to have medicines....

Aaliya's eyes sheds the tears uncontrollably which she is holding for a long time... She wipes her tears and is staring at purab's photo which is kept on her side table .. She is cursing her fate for not blessing them to become parents...

Suddenly, Aaliya's mobile started to ring aloud... Aaliya picks up the call but didn't expect she will hear the biggest shock of her life...

Hot tears rolls from her eyes uncontrollably and she picks up the keys to drive fast but she falls unconscious on the floor not able to bear the shock which shatters her heart to the core...

Aaliya slowly opens her eyes and she spots Pragya sitting near her holding her hand and caressing her head... Pragya smiles and kisses aaliya's forehead and helps aaliya to sit properly in the bed...

Just then aaliya noticed that they are in hospital and not in the home or in Mehra Mansion.... Aaliya couldn't understand how they ended up there and she recollects the happenings and her face went pale all of a sudden....

Pragya: Thank god .. You woke up at last... Nothing to worry aalu... You are fine ... But You scared the hell out of us...

Aaliya: purply... Purply... 😭😭😭😭.... Where is purab???? Where is abhi bhai???? I... I.... I got a call that... That.... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya: shhhh... Relax.... Just calm down... Don't get panic okay.. The call is real only.... Its an accident....

Aaliya: whaaattttt 😨😨😨😨😨... You are saying it as an accident and asking me to relax.... What happened to my husband???? I want to meet him right now....

Purab... Purab... 😭😭😭😭... Don't leave me alone purab.... I want yoh purab... Come back to me....

I can't lay down here like this any more purply.... Where is he??? I will die if anything happened to my purab.... He is my life and I can't live a single second too without him... 😭😭😭😭

Pragya: Aalu darling.... Please... Relax.... nothing happened to purab bhai... He is fine.... You shouldn't strain like this aaliya and stress yourself.... You have to take care of yourself properly...

Aaliya: You have become completely mad purply.... Here Im saying, I can't live without my purab but you are asking me to relax and take rest...

I want to meet purab right now... Why am I asking you??? I will go on my own and will meet him... Dare to stop me.... Let me see who the hell will stop me from going to my purab....

Pragya tries her level best to stop aaliya but she gone deaf ears and is ready to get rid of the needle which is connected with the iv.... Just then the door creaks open and purab enters the room with little scars and bruises...

Purab rushes and holds aaliya properly.... He pats her back and both cry in each others embrace.... Pragya too is crying uncontrollably on seeing them and abhi enters the room after speaking with the doctor....

Abhi is highly irritated on seeing the scenario.... He roars in anger asking everyone to stop crying....

Abhi: What the hell is going on here??? Why you all are crying like this??? Everything is fine here and nothing to worry right....

You all have become sentimental fools... Stop crying añd don't irritate me.... If I see any one of you crying again, I will smash all of you... Keep quiet everyone... Hmm... That's better...

Aaliya... I know you will be scared to know that we got into an accident... Its a trap to kill me but this stupid purab jumped out of no where and saved me... Purab is fine aaliya and don't worry sweetheart like this...

You stupid purab ... Why are you sitting quiet??? How many times I said you not to do such stupid stunts making my sis to worry... If you let my aalu to cry again, I will kill you...

Its time for happiness and not to cry like this .... Purab... You dumb ass... Stop behaving like a drama king and say the happy news to my sissy asap...

Don't looking at me as if Im your girl friend... Yuck... Dont blush man... Horrible... Now will you say the matter to aaliya or shall I say it....

Aaliya: What's it bhai.... Why this purab is blushing like this all of a sudden??? This pragya bhabhi is also asking me not to strain and take rest... What has happened to me???

Im fine only na... How did I end up in hospital all of a sudden??? why Im admitted here and why I was given glucose and all...

Purab: Aaliya relax okay... Nothing happened to you ... You are absolutely fine... The happy news is that... That... 😊😊😊😊😊.... That... We... We... 😊😊😊😊...

Pragya shouts: Such a dramabeez you are purab bhai... Can't you say this simple thing to aaliya bhabhi properly without stammering....

Huh... Stop blushing like this bhai... Yeeks you are looking like a heroine... You are going to become a father and can't you say this to your wife with a happy smile....

Why on earth aaliya bhabhi you married a dumbo like this purab bhai who can't even say that you are pregnant and you two are going to be parents....

Aaliya gasps in shock not able to believe what pragya is saying... Her eyes welled up automatically and she hopefully looks at purab is it for real or is her hearing sense has gone wrong...

Purab nods his head with a happy smile in his face and hugs aaliya tightly and kisses her forehead and said the good news that they are going to be parents soon...

A week passes just in a blink... Aaliya is being over pampered by purab, abhi and pragya a lot.... Already purab is a love sick puppy who runs behind aaliya all the time from the day he falls for her....

Now after the pregnancy news, purab is clinging to aaliya all the time like her dress and troubling her a lot with his love and over care.... Aaliya is highly annoyed with purab's love and caring torture yet she enjoys it with happiness....

The happiness of going to become the parents after these long years of wait is clearly visible in the faces of aaliya and purab.... Though abhi and pragya are very happy for them, there is an unsaid pain inside abhi amd pragya..

Abhi is punching the punching bag vigorously letting out his anger and frustrations.... He is sweating too hard with his aggressive behavior but he is in an inner turmoil.. Abhi's heart is bleeding and he is bearing heavy pain in his soul which is least compared to the physical pain he is giving himself to him..

Abhi's pov.:

Why can't I be happy after what I did??? Why???? Why???? Why it's always me who is messing up everything and why Im troubling to myself willingly???

Its me who is the reason for all my misery but why Im crying and getting angry after doing everything on my own.... Why I always end up all my happiness because of my mere stupidity????

Why can't I enjoy my life like every fellow humans and why I am hurting my loved ones like this again and again???? Sorry fuggy... I didn't meant to... I can't do this to you anymore....

Please forgive me fuggy.... Im hurting you and giving pain to you by distancing myself from you... I can clearly see that you are getting broken down inwardly and is behaving normally in front of Aaliya and purab...

Im so sorry fuggy... I understand your pain very well but I have no choice left than to be away from you fuggy... Im the one who purposely started avoiding you as I can't resist myself from loving you....

But why???? Why are you avoiding me out of nowhere??? Why are you not bothering about anything???? Why you never cared to question me??? How can you do this to me fuggy????

Why you started to distance yourself from me???? Why are you not even showing a glimpse of you to me??? Its been a week since you talked with me fuggy...

It's a hell torture for me fuggy... Im feeling suffocated without you... You are the intoxicating drug to me and I can't live without having you in my arms.... You came as an angel in my dark life fuggy...

But this distance is killing me fuggy... Im standing as a lifeless soul and Im madly carving for you... You are in this house only and standing before me, but I can't see you properly and I can't have a word with you too...

You are doing everything for me but why you are avoiding me.... Why fuggy???? Why???? I am so sorry fuggy... I can't take this anymore....

I can't sleep without you... I am carving for your touches... I want to get back my breathe... Just give me your soulful kiss to me... I will come back to you fuggy without bothering about anything....

Please fuggy.... Its me who talked with you harshly on that day after my secret love confession to you on the night... The love and longing in your eyes and some unknown pain which I saw in your eyes made me completely mad....

Im so sorry as I talked to you rudely and asked you not to trouble me anymore and to stay away from me... Stupid figgy... Will you hear what I say???? Why did you distanced yourself from me????

Please fuggy... Come back to me... Please... I beg you... Im ready to do anything for you... I want you.... I need you... I can't live without you... I love you fuggy...

Abhi cries his heart out and closes his eyes to suppress his pain... He sighs and takes a deep breath to calm himself down... He is determined to set everything right as he can't bear this pain anymore and to win back his fuggy at any cost....

Pragya is cooking in the kitchen with a pale and dull face... Anyone who sees her can clearly understand that she is very sad and not at all happy... She has put a big mask as if she is happy but the pain which her heart is bearing is not to be explained in words....

She is feeling the same pain which she got years back because of abhi... She is crying her heart out like the same way she cried in the wedding mandap when abhi didn't turned up leaving a note that he is not willing to marry her...

Pragya's heart is broken down into pieces... Being a strong and bold girl, she has crossed every obstacles of her life... But to say the truth , she is a girl who longed only for love and care from the person to whom she has lost her heart....

Though she has lost her mother in her early age, pragya got her father's love fully... Though being tortured by her step mom, she didn't mind as abhi's parents sarla and mohan pampered her and loved her a lot....

Though she is not blessed with siblings, she feels happy as she has her cousin Purab who acted as a real brother to her... She also a got a sweet little sweetie who loves her dearly and also a best friend aaliya who can do anything for her happiness....

But the poor soul longed only for her love, her man of dreams, her prince charming, her abhi... Though he keeps on hurting her again and again, she cant hate abhi at any cost...

Pragya loves abhi madly which makes her to go on and on not minding the pain she is bearing... She has a strong belief that one day her love will win for sure and her abhi will give her all the love which she carves for all these years....

Pragya wipes her tears and prepares the food... She finishes the cooking and sets the table... She informs purab to make aaliya to have food and she excuses herself that she will come after freshening up...

She checks here and there and after making sure that abhi is not anywhere in the room, she enters inside the room to get freshen up... Pragya gasps in shock as the room becomes dark all of a sudden and she freaks out as a gun is placed on her forehead...

So, what's going to happen next???

Who has kept gun on pragya's forehead and will abhi be able to save pragya ???

What is abhi going to do to get pragya's forgiveness???

Will abhi propose pragya and will pragya reciprocates it happily????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual came up with a very long update of 3100+ words...

Sorry if there is any errors and typo mistakes as I've not proof read it...

Cast your votes without fail and pen down your views and comments....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off..

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro