18. You are driving me crazy in the way, I carve for ...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks all for your wonderful support....

Warning:

May contain little bit of 🙈🙈🙈🙈 😊😊😊😊 scenes...

So, read at your very own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

👉 Dear silent voting buddies, you are pleased to pen down your valuable comments as its a boosting energy for me...

Can I expect to hear it from all of you??? Don't feel shy and all...

This is your crazy buddy mahii's wish... Will you do it for me???

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

My life started in a positive and energetic way when I fell in love with you. .

It's really very crazy to love a person madly who really hurts you and want to run away from you... But love is after all a craziest feeling which blinds our senses, making us to forget the bitter incidents and focus only on the happiness...

You are annoying and irritating me... You are making me to get angry... You are making me crazy with your wierd behavior... But I want to love you madly because you gave me a wonderful feeling which I carved for all these years...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi with a horrified face hurries his steps and comes down... He silently sit in the dining table to have food as he badly need some energy to think what is going on around him... Abhi is completely drained out because of the sudden attack by pragya..

But little did abhi know that pragya has just started... He is not aware that he is going to enjoy many sweet tortures from pragya... Abhi jerks up as pragya comes down and takes a seat next to abhi..

Abhi's pov:

Oh my goodness !!!! This is really going to be very very tough for me... Abhi beta you are gone for sure... No one can save you from this dangerous fuggy... Huh... 😔😔😔😔

I'm wondering is this girl is really born or is she is made of any hard rock who is just like that doing everything... How can she control all her emotions very quickly and plasters a smile in her face which shows how much she is bold enough to face and handle everything....

The smirk in her face will make you to shiver a lot... Seriously, I couldn't understand why am I getting horrified and getting tensed like this... She is really dangerous... If not how come the terror don AP is freaking this much on seeing this fuggy... But you are my sweet, little baby doll...

Day by day, you are making me crazy fuggy... Im deeply, madly and crazily in love with you but my guilt is killing me and not at all allowing me to near you... But I know fuggy, you are not an ordinary girl who will back off from anything which you wish to have for you....

I have seen the spark and fire in your eyes... What a confidence you have.... Really you are an unique piece fuggy and I respect you so much... So, Mrs. Pragya Abhishek mehra, haan.... I know you will surely marry me within seven days, if I didn't agree too...

Oh god!!! Abhi you are trapped man... What is this fuggy doing now... 😱😱😱😱😱... Purab and Aaliya are here... This fuggy be na... Abhi control yourself man... Phew... 😨😨😨😨😨

Abhi is sweating too hard as pragya has locked abhi from not moving by keeping her one leg on him... She pulls abhi's right hand and tied it in her saree pallu very quicky... If abhi moves his hand, pragya will fall on abhi's lap...

Abhi gulps hard as he doesn't know what to do as pragya starts to trace her left hand sensually on abhi... As it's a long table, purab and aaliya couldn't see what is happening under the table... Abhi is controlling himself too much not to groan in front of them as pragya is purposely arousing him with her seductive touches...

Purab: Abhi... What happened to you??? Why are you not having food??? Its really amazing man... Pragya has cooked all your favourites... Come on eat it...

Aaliya: Abhi Bhai... You are okay right... Why are you sweating this much???

Aaliya is about to get up to check on abhi but purab holds her hand tightly ..

Purab: Trying to escape from me haan... Sit down and eat properly... Pragya... You check what's wrong with abhi...

Pragya giggles and winks at purab and aaliya as if instructing them not to look at them, any time... They understand that it's pragya's naughty play to trap abhi... They smiles and start to concentrate in their food...

Pragya removes abhi's hand from her pallu and gets up and sits in his lap and cups his face...

Pragya: What happened abhi??? You are fine right... Its okay... Easy.. easy... Nothing happened to you my love...

Before abhi utters anything, pragya wipes abhi's forehead with sweat in a sensual way... She removes her pallu and starts to wipe abhi's face making abhi's eyes to pop out... The closeness, the sensual touches, her sweet natural fragrance is driving abhi crazily like anything...

Abhi takes deep breath to control himself but pragya twists her lips seductively and suddenly winks at abhi making abhi to stop breathing too... She slowly traces abhi's lips with hers and kissed him soundly making the other two sitting in the room to hear it too...

Abhi is dumb struck as he didn't expected this bold move from pragya in front of all... Abhi is completely embarrassed and he just want to dig a big hole and bury himself...

Pragya completely changes the scene to her favour... She cleverly traps abhi in front of purab and aaliya and turns the table upside down making abhi's eyes to pop out from his socket...

Pragya: Abhi 😊😊😊😊... You are turning too much naughty... Now only I understand why you were doing all this... Purab bhai... Make the wedding arrangements soon... This abhi is getting out of control...

I'm all yours abhi... But we need to be in our limits till marriage na... Aaliya bhabhi... See how your bhai is behaving... 😊😊😊😊... Don't mistake him okay... He has become like a horny teenager and a crazy, love sick puppy...

Huh... I need to stay away from you abhi... 😱😱😱😱... You will do anything to get close with me... 😊😊😊😊... Let me send you to the guest room to sleep till marriage... Abhi... Its decided... No touchy, touchy before marriage okay... 😉😉😉😉... See aaliya bhabhi and purab bhai will tease us for sure...

Pragya blushes too hard and buries her face in abhi's chest... Abhi doesn't know what to answer the accusing gazes of purab and aaliya... Abhi's mind is keep on alerting him to be way too careful but poor abhi doesn't know that he is going to fail miserably in front of pragya...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Days passes... Its not at all easy for abhi to escape from pragya... Though abhi is acting and showing off like he is irritated by pragya's behaviour, but inwardly he is dancing in happiness with his fuggy's craziness and seductive acts....

Just three days left for the wedding to happen... The arrangements were going on in full swing... Abhi has went for an important mission along with purab... Aaliya and Pragya are chilling up and finalizing the wedding jewels and dresses...

Aaliya: Purply darling... You are happy right...

Pragya: Yeah... I'm so so happy aalu... Finally, my wedding with my abhi gonna happen... All our dream gonna come true... This is not a mere wedding aalu...

This is going to give peace to the four souls that left us because of the mere stupidity of abhi... This marriage is not only going to unite us but its going to mark a new beginning for our happiness and to push the bloody simcard (simonika) to taste her hell....

Aaliya: Purply... Don't mistake me okay... I know how much you love abhi bhai... But... But...

Pragya rises her brow: But????

Aaliya: Abhi bhai didn't confessed his love for you till now... Rather, is it possible for you step inside this pure bonding forgetting the bad past which snatches your father's life...

Pragya: Aalu... Just don't think too much okay... I agree abhi hates your darling purply... I know how much he hates to hear the name purply from anyone's mouth... He built a big wall beneath him thinking that I have snatched his whole family from him...

Stupid abhi.. Hated this purply for silly reasons and ditched me in the wedding mandap abruptly... I know very well that this will happen before itself but no one allowed me to go and talk to Abhi...

To be frank, abhi has not seen my face too and with the way you all talk about me made him to hate me to the core... I was keep on telling sarlama, mohan pa and ram papa not to force abhi for marriage... But no one listened to me...

He ditched me in the mandap and got trapped in a big mess because of the bloody simcard... Its not abhi's fault at all... We all pushed him to the bad situation and the final result is we all lost all our family and happiness....

We were the one given the easy chance to that simcard to do all these because of a wrong decision... The forced marriage made abhi to lose his senses and he fall for the bad trap not aware of the consequences...

Anyways, leave all this aalu... Don't worry... Abhi hates only purply... But not his fuggy... I don't need his confession at all... His eyes conveyed his love to me already and he can't think anyone as his soulmate other than me...

I know he is feeling guilty thinking about purply but I will tell him everything who Im when the right time comes... He is just showing off aalu... But that idiot is enjoying everything and doing all these to get close with me only....

Just then purab comes home and hugs Aaliya...

Purab: Hey my lovely darlings... I have a happy news to you two...

Pragya: Ahaan... What's it bhai??? This much happiness...

Purab: we did it purply.... Oohoo... Your plans are working in the way you expected... Oh my god!!! I can't control myself... I just ran away leaving abhi to inform this to you two...

Pragya: I told you na bhai... You only were getting tensed out of nowhere... So, puru bhai... Tomorrow... Keep abhi away from this city... Take him somewhere saying any fake reasons.... Abhi shouldn't be here at any cost... Is that clear???

Aaliya: Really... Is it needed now??? Why not we ask some other to do this purply??? Did you have to go on your own and do all these??? Just a couple of days for marriage na... Im really scared ..

What will happen, if abhi bhai came to know this??? It's not a good move at this moment... We can do anything after marriage na... Really Im worried thinking what will happen if abhi bhai came to know who you are before marriage... This is really risky. .

Pragya: Don't be scared aalu... This marriage will happen at any cost... I don't care, if Abhi finds me or not... Im going to do this at any cost and no one dare to stop me...

How can The pragya Arora can back off from her mission... Never and ever... This is the last thing, Im gonna do as Pragya Arora... So, Don't stop me from doing this... I'm not going to leave the heartless criminals at any cost....

I can handle my abhi... Anyways, he has to know whom Im one day na... I don't mind, if he finds it too... Let me see what my abhi will do... Purab Bhai... You do as I say okay...

Aaliya and Purab reluctantly agreed to pragya as they can't say no to pragya or stop her from doing the things she wished... They were praying to god that nothing should stop abhi and pragya's marriage and they were worried knowing that if the marriage gets stopped again, pragya will shatter down into pieces and broken beyond repair...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The next day,

Purab quickly get up and freshen up to take abhi from there... But to his dismay, abhi is no where to be found... Even aaliya and pragya were not aware of where is abhi and where he has gonna so early....

Purab calls abhi again and again but his mobile is not at all reachable... He called all his team members to make a quick search to find and trace abhi's location... Pragya on the other hand is giving instructions to someone in her phone...

Just then purab's mobile rings and the call is from office... Purab trembles in fear as there shouldn't be any bad news and picks the call nervously...

Purab : He... Hello... Pu.. purab here...

Employee: Purab Sir... This is reetha .. You asked me to remind you about the meeting... Only hour an left sir... Have you started sir???

Purab: Im on the way reetha... Is abhi has come there???

Reetha: Abhishek sir is here from early morning and he called our main team also early to look after all the arrangements... As this is a big deal, Abhishek sir is instructing everyone to make everything to be perfect...

He asked no one to disturb you saying tht you are taking care of your wife... Sorry sir... I called you as you asked me to do so... Please don't say this to Abhishek sir or else he will fire me...

Purab: Don't worry reetha... I will take care of that... Im coming there...

Purab cuts the call and sighs as he has completely forgotten about the meeting... He  informs aaliya and pragya that abhi is in office... He assures pragya that he will take abhi far away when her mission starts... Purab leaves to office while pragya goes up to get ready...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Aaliya looks at awe to see pragya descending down the stairs dashingly in her original form... Aaliya's eyes welled up happily to see pragya like this after a long time...

Pragya chuckles and winks at Aaliya and asks her how is she looking... Aaliya shows thumbs up and hugs her tightly and kisses her forehead... The duo goes and prays to god to complete the mission without any hindrances...

On the other hand, Abhi and purab comes out after finishing the meeting..

Purab: Abhi... We need to go to Xyz city as its an important assignment...

Abhi: Purab... You are fine right... How can you forget this??? Haven't you checked what date is today??? Don't you know *******... We need to go there...

I'm damn eager and curious to know who is going to ******... Come purab... Let's go... I can't control myself... Really im wishing to see ****** and how the ***** gonna progress....

Purab is completely tensed and is sweating too hard as it will surely trap everyone and the mission of pragya will be known to abhi for sure.... His mind is not at all working properly to came up with any instant lie....

Purab: Ab... Abhi... It's really urgent man... We need to go there and not for the matter you wished to go and see...

Abhi smirks: Im going Mr. pk.. If that assignment is important that much, you go and check that.. This is important to me and don't dare to stop me...

Purab nods his head silently and moves together with abhi... Purab keeps on calling pragya and aaliya to inform that abhi is coming over there not at all listening to him...

But to his dismay, their mobiles are not reachable... Purab is completely fed up and is worrying too much to think of abhi's reaction... Pragya on the other hand is smiling brightly to start her mission to punish the bloody criminals...

So, what's gonna to happen next???

Will purab be able to stop abhi before he came to know about pragya???

What is pragya upto and what is her mission???

What is the important thing abhi wish to go and look for??? Whom he is eager to meet???

What will be abhi's reaction if he came to know about pragya's originality and what will he do, if he knows that pragya is the purply whom he has hated and ditched in the mandap???

Will abhi and pragya gets married or will they get separated???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

As usual came up with a long update of 2850+ words..

Sorry, if there are any errors and mistakes...

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail...

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro