26. Varied emotions are haunting me, like a worst nightmare...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Back again with the update...

Read the shot at your own risk.....

Spicy twists awaits....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

I want to touch your heart, seek your attention, make you to smile, pamper you like a baby and overall I wanna show you how much I love you...

I don't need the world to love me... I just need only you...

No matter how many years go by.. You are still the man of my dreams and my prince charming...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Finally the longest wait got over... The true love of Pragya got succeeded after many years... The souls of the deceased Mehras and Ram Arora, gained all it's peace, as the wedding of Abhi and Pragya has finally happened, with love filling the air....

This is the day which Pragya is longing for all these years... This is the day, which is going to set a new beginning of a beautiful love story... This is the day, which gonna unite the souls, both physically and mentally....

Pragya is in happy tears and pooled up in varied emotions, after Abhi tied the mangalsutra around her neck... She can't believe the fact that her maang is filled with kumkum with Abhi's name... The thought of being called as the soulmate of Abhi itself, makes Pragya to get emotional and weak...

The same Abhi who rejected her and is a reason for all her sad tears, has accepted her with full of love and is ready to give only happy smiles in her face.... She couldn't explain what all she is going through, but what made her sad is that she terribly misses her family a lot...

More than Abhi and Pragya, it's Purab, Aaliya who were so happy to see the most important people of their lives are together finally... They felt relieved that it's not needed to worry for anything and they know that it's time to take their mission on the sinners....

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is highly irritated as the after wedding rituals were going on and on... He is not in a mood for all these unwanted things... Instead he badly want to spend some alone time with his newly wedded wife Pragya...

Much to his anger and frustration, Aaliya whispers to Abhi that it's inauspicious for the couples to talk before their suhagraat and adding fire to his misery, Purab said that the suhagraat time is fixed at 10 o' clock, as per their kundali and locked him up in the guest room....

Abhi gasped in shock and shouted hardly, as he need to wait for a solid 7 hours to be with his wife... None of Abhi's pleads are bothered by Purab and Aaliya and much to his anger, Pragya didn't even bother to look at him too... She acted, as if he has vanished in thin air..

Abhi's pov.:

What the hell is going on in this house.... Why all are conspiring against me???? Aargh... I'm getting mad... Let this Purab come before me, I will surely smash his head into pieces....

God... Why they are doing like this??? This Aaliya be na, purposely teasing me a lot, knowing about my weakness... But, can I do anything when my baby brat is not at all sparing a single glance at me...

Today, we got married happily... My mind went out of focus and only my fuggy's blushy smile, her glowing face, her mesmerizing eyes (which is doing many chemical changes inside me), her shining lips, her adoring beauty are only visible to my eyes....

Each and every thing my fuggy does is making me crazy and the way she smiles makes my senses to go haywire... God... Those eyes... What a sparkling eyes... Today,  I will die many a times for sure...

But... This fuggy be na... She is not even bothered to look at me... What is she thinking of me haan... She is purposely doing this to annoy me... Why fuggy??? I beg you darling... Look at me once ...  After all, I'm your Abhi, your poor husband...

I'm not even asking for a kiss too baby... Just look at me dear... Really feeling Pity on you Abhi... You are the only new wedded man in this whole universe, who is in a poor state, as his wife forget the fact that you only married her....

Fuggy... This is not fair baby... Why are you avoiding me??? Don't pull up any stupid stunts by saying that you are punishing me for the mistakes, I have did to you... Nah.. nah... My fuggy won't do like that....

Oh my goodness... What will I do, if any such things happen???? No ways... Today is my suhagraat and whatever happens, I wanna mark my fuggy as mine completely... Abhi be patient man... Remember, slow and steady wins the race...

Yeah... I know, what I have to do... Get ready Abhi, to seduce your crazy girl... How will my fuggy look???? She is an angel after all... She will look stunning in her bridal lehenga and she will be eagerly waiting for me, sitting in the centre of bed like all brides do na...

Awww.... Am I blushing???? 😂😂😂😂😂... I'm getting desperate to see my fuggy .... My hands are itching a lot to unveil my fuggy... Why this stupid time is not at all moving fast... Phew... Six more hours to go.... Rest in peace, Abhi...

Relax Abhi... Sleep for sometime.... Gain all your energy... Clearly think, how you gonna make your fuggy to melt in your love...  A long night is awaiting for you, man... The Abhishek Prem Mehra gonna rock today... Oohoo... "

Abhi makes a happy dance and lays down on the guest room bed after removing his turban and sherwani... He slept peacefully, dreaming about their suhagraat... He is not aware that he gonna have a long night, as a shocking twist is awaiting for him....

In the meantime,

Purab is glaring at Pragya and is wiping her wounded legs, using an antiseptic lotion... Pragya is hissing in pain, while Aaliya and Purab are trying their might to hide their tears, not able to see their purply's pain... They didn't talk anything with Pragya and is stubborn in protesting to her silently....

Pragya: This is not done... My sweet Aalu darling na... Sorry baba..  Puru bhai... I wanna kill you... You are only doing everything purposely and you only made my Aalu too to protest against me na...

If you two didn't open your mouth now, I will go out from this room... Remember, I will never and ever talk to you two... Leave me... I don't want any one's fake çare on me... Let me ask that idiot husband of mine to do this work...

Purab glares at Pragya angrily and holds her legs tightly... Pragya shows her puppy face and Purab takes a deep breath and caress her head...

Purab: You are a big genius to trap us darling... Why are you doing like this Purply??? You couldn't understand what all we gone through, till we saw your face... We couldn't manage Abhi at all and he bombarded us with many questions...

Thank god, Abhi calmed down and forget everything, after seeing you... I don't know what to answer him too... We were scared to hell and is praying hardly that you should reach on time and nothing should stop the wedding at any cost...

Aaliya: Did you ever thought Purply, what would have happened, if you are late by a minute too??? How many times, I told you to be careful...

Did you ever thought, how would have  Abhi bhai reacted, if you didn't turn up to the mandap on time??? Haan haan... Our purply will hear our words ... But is it possible for us to advice the great TP ... Why will she listen to us and all???

Purab: Open your mouth, Purply... Is it needed to go there urgently, not even minding about your wedding too??? How many times, I told you to leave that bas***d to me??? But you never listen to me...

Pragya sighs: I'm doing everything for my selfish needs and self satisfaction... I can't be at peace, without punishing that monster.... I wanna kill that Dhusyanth, with my own hands...

I can't forget anything so easily Puru bhai... 😭😭😭😭😭.... More than my wedding, I badly want to punish that Dhusyanth to make the soul of my Mohan uncle, Sarlama and my sweety's (Shristi) soul to feel happy and at peace.... 😭😭😭😭

Now I'm little bit happy as I punished that shameless creature, mercilessly... His cries are bringing peace inside me and my wholeself is gaining some sort of satisfaction...

I may sound wierd, but this is the truth... I can't be happy, before giving the worst punishment to that Dhusyanth and Simonika...

That bl***y b***h Simcard (Simonika) is my next target... All happened because of that shameless and heartless creature only na... I will show her the living hell... I will get justice to my shristi's cries and my Abhi's all years of dark life... 😭😭😭😭...

Aaliya: Purply... Don't cry dear... Relax... Calm down... Leave all this... Let's think about that later... It's not the time to think about taking revenge and all...

It's time for you to be happy... A new beginning in your life... A soul is longing and waiting for you and is ready to shower you with love... Think about your happiness darling...  please...

Pragya didn't say anything, but gives a lifeless smile and moves out of the room, as Purab has bandaged her legs... Aaliya tries to stop Pragya but Purab holds Aaliya's wrist and gestured her to leave Pragya alone for sometime....

Pragya is emotionally  weak at that time  and she is not in a mood for anything... She forget the fact Abhi is eagerly waiting for her to begin a  new journey in their life... Though Pragya is married to her love of life Abhi, she is not at all having any peace and her heart is burning like fire...

Pragya gets inside Shristi's room and falls down on the bed, without bothering to remove her heavy jewels and bridal lehenga too  ... She hugs their family picture and started to cry aloud...

Pragya poured out what's in her heart and however hard she tries, she couldn't stay calm at all... Tears were flowing continuously in her cheeks and she drifted to sleep, as she is way too tired with the day's happenings...

The night before the wedding, Pragya went to check on Dhusyanth and beaten him black and blue ( (For the past 2 days she is doing so ), for trying to trap those small girls... She came in the early morning and started to get ready for the wedding...

She is hell tired and badly needs to take some rest, as it's been days since she slept peacefully... She couldn't sleep well without hugging Abhi and moreover she is in a need to watch on Dhusyanth and Simonika's moves and make sure that nothing spoils their big day and is keen in arranging for all the safety and security needs...

As only two hours are left for the muhurat, the beauticians are busy in working on Pragya looks... But, Pragya needs to go out in a hurry, as her men called and informed her that Dhusyanth tried to escape from their clutches...

Pragya is tired both physically and mentally.... She is feeling suffocated without her whole family and the thought itself is killing her like anything..  Though she is asleep, hot tears are oozing out from her eyes uncontrollably....

💮💮💮💮💮

When it's past 8 clock, Aaliya moves to look after Pragya... She wakes up Pragya, forcefully feeds her food and gave her lots of advices to change her mind set and to look after her happy life... Aaliya asked Pragya to get ready soon and Pragya too blushingly smiles happily, thinking about the suhagraat....

In the guest room, Purab is having a tough time as Abhi is eating his head like anything... Purab almost cried with Abhi's non stop rants and he ran out of the room, as he couldn't bear any more tortures.... Abhi laughs hardly and gives a blowing kiss to himself, saying that he has took a best revenge on Purab, for playing with him...

Abhi got ready happily and his whole self is jittering with needs and desires... He couldn't wait a minute too to see his fuggy and the thought of their suhagraat itself is making Abhi to blush uncontrollably and his hormones are creating all sorts of chemical changes in him....

Taking faster steps, Abhi rushes to the room happily, in a mission to make his dream come true... Shock is an understatement for Abhi, as only the romantically decked up room welcomed him in... Rather his soulmate Pragya is no where to be found....

Abhi really thought that Pragya is playing a prank with him... He searches in every nook and corner of the room, but the room didn't have any single trace of Pragya at all... Sweat beads forms in his forehead and Abhi rushes to shristi's room as fast as he can, knowing well that Pragya might be there only...

Abhi is terribly shocked, as only the wedding lehenga of his fuggy is lying in the bed and Pragya is not in that room too... He is scared to hell to see the broken bangles, traces of blood, tear striken pillows, the family photograph in a broken state, the wedding jewels and the jhumka of Pragya lying carelessly in the floor...

Abhi face went pale and he feels panic and sad.... All kinds of negative vibes haunts him like anything and he trembles in fear... The great don AP is not in a mentality to think of anything and forget that Pragya is a terror criminal lawyer and she can protect herself...

💮💮💮💮💮

Simonika is hell furious and breaking all the things in her room... She is shouting like a mad woman as they failed to supply the girls, as planned... She is badly scolded and threatened by the dealers and is warned by them to do as they said or else she has to return the lump sum money...

Simonika is venomously looking at Pragya and Abhi's snap and she laughs like a physco... She burns the snaps and orders her men to do, as she said... She shouts Pragyaaaaa and wishes to make Pragya to face the same situation as that of Shristi and she want to do that in front of Abhi...

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is crying hardly, as he always treats Pragya like a small baby and he is praying to god that nothing should happen to her... Not minding the time too, Abhi rushes and bangs on Purab and Aaliya's room... To his reverie, Purab unlocks the room door quickly...

Abhi hugs Purab tightly and started to cry aloud, blabbering like a small kid and is not at all in a mood to hear Purab's words too... Abhi comes to his reverie, as Purab shooks him hardly and glared at him murderously....

Purab: Idiot Abhi... I gonna kill you... Stop crying and tell me why are you reacting like this...

Abhi: Pu... Purab... 😭😭😭😭😭... Fu... Fug... Fuggy... 😭😭😭😭😭... Something has happened to my fuggy... 😭😭😭😭... I can't Purab... I want my fuggy... I will die the next moment, if I could not save her....

Abhi eyes widen in shock as his cheeks are burning with pain... Purab holds Abhi's collar and slaps him again....

Purab: Dare to talk like this, I will kill you..  We want to see you live happily... Stop crying like a baby, Abhi.... For heavens sake, remember that You are the great don AP...

Abhi hungs his head down: Sorry purab... That I..  Fuggy... 😭😭😭😭

Purab: Aargh... Idiot Abhi... Nothing happened to our Pragya... Look over there and cry afterwards....

Abhi's eyes widens in surprise and his lips curved to a bright smile... Purab pats on Abhi's back and pulls him outside quickly....

Purab: Both husband and wife are hell adamant to torture me and my pregnant wife na...

Abhi: How come fuggy is here??? In shrishti' s room... What I saw is true only na....

Purab sighs: All is true only, Abhi... This purply be na... She and her wierd mood swings... Even my pregnant Aalu didn't made me this much mad... Whaattt... Don't glare at me okay...

To your information mister, Pragya is not in a mood to come to your room... She argued with Aaliya, changed her bridal lehenga and even thrown her jewels too angrily... Simply saying, she is not interested to have suhagraat at all...

Abhi shouts: Whaaattttt... This is ridiculous... This is not done... This fuggy is hell adamant to get on to my nerves... Huh... Why is she doing like this Purab???? I don't know what am I going to do with this crazy girl....

Purab laughs hardly: 😂😂😂😂😂... Your baby brat is protesting and whining like a small baby... I and Aaliya are trying to convince her for a long time... But... Nothing worked out... She will kill you, if you go before her too....

She is scolding you mercilessly... Even she said... 😂😂😂😂... Tough luck, dude... I thought you will have a romantic night but this is going to be a horrific night for you... Pragya is rocking to her fullest might....

Abhi sighs: Huh... Poor me... So, all my dreams are not going to happen na...

Purab: Dont lose hope, my dear bestie... Be a man and coo your baby girl... She will show all sorts of trantrums and won't give up soon...

Just go ahead... Show how much you love her.... Make this night as a beginning of your new life... All the best man... I know my Abhi can do it... Come back with victory man....

Abhi : Thanks buddy... Fuggy baby... Wait and watch... I gonna show you how much this Abhi loves you...

Aaliya is controlling her laughter on seeing Abhi sneaking inside the room taking slow steps... Aaliya gestures Abhi to look at Pragya, who is hugging her tightly and is whining like a kg kid, who doesn't want to leave her mumma and go to the school...

Abhi kneels down before Pragya, caress her head gently and kisses her forehead ... Pragya glares at Abhi, turns her face and pushes his hands away from her... Aaliya and Purab gasps in shock, as they didn't expect this move from Abhi at all....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

So, what's going to happen next???

Will it be possible for Abhi to convince Pragya???

Will Abhi and Pragya be together in all means and lead a happy life????

What is Simonika upto????

What exactly has happened to Shristi???

Will Pragya be able to punish the sinners????

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Words used: 3250+

Cast your votes and pen down your valuable views and reviews...

4 more shots to go to end this story...

Expecting all your support in the form of votes and comments...

More the votes... The update will be quicker...

Please Don't force me for quicker updates, till the votes turns up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro