27. Stepping Forward into a new beginning, of our life...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hola peeps!!!!

I couldn't control my laughter seriously....

😂😂😂😂😂... How all of you thought that Pragya will stop the SR by saying that she will have to take revenge on the sinners first and then only she can focus on her life, blah blah blah and all.... Did Pragya said so???

Moreover, many crazy fans of Abhi really felt very bad for Abhi's poor state and even some accused me and said that I'm playing purposely by stopping their SR....

😂😂😂😂... Seriously guys... When did I said like that haan....

Do you all think the Great don AP will give up so easily... 😜😜😜😜...  Do you think the crazy fuggy, can pull up such stunts, to stop her long years of dream??? No right...

Come let's go and see how Abhi gonna convince Pragya and what all the stunts, Pragya gonna pull up to irritate and mood off, Abhi....

💮💮💮💮

Read at your own risk...

May contain some 😂😂😂😂 😨😨😨😨 🙈🙈🙈🙈 😊😊😊😊 scenes....

Those who can trust me and believe my writings, can read ahead, by pressing the 🌟 button once...

Some spicy, shocking twists are awaiting too.... 😜😜😜😜😜

💮💮💮💮💮

My poor eyes are way too jealous of my heart... It's because, you are so close to my heart and far away from my eyes...

Nothing can give peace, harmony and warmth to my broken soul... But your simple hug and a forehead kiss, will do a wonderful magic and gives me the needed warmth, which I needed the most...

Baby... You are so sweet and adorable... You are my little, cute doll... You are my naughty, adamant princess... You are my crazy queen... I wanna keep you, so close to my soul... Will you allow me to love you, baby??? Can we love, fuggy????

💮💮💮💮💮

When Purab said that Pragya is protesting and crying in the room, Abhi doesn't know, what to do to convince Pragya... He knows very well that his little baby brat fuggy, his crazy wife Pragya, is up to something and he is damn sure that he gonna have a tough time to handle her...

Abhi is mentally preparing himself to handle his fuggy and is thinking way too deeply, how to take her to their room... Abhi knows very well that if they are alone in their room, he can easily accomplish his task and convince her easily...

Abhi's lips curved to a bright smile, thinking how Pragya is so desperate to make love before their marriage too and what all ways and acts, she did to seduce him... He is damn sure that the romantic set up in their room, gonna drive her crazy for sure...

The only thing that is bothering Abhi is that, what made Pragya to react like this , all of a sudden... Moreover, he wanna badly ask her the reason for her disappearance, before their marriage and also he is curious to know, what made her to get wounded in her legs...

Abhi clearly understands that something is hidden from him and he very well knows that Pragya is doing everything for a big reason... Whatever be the case, he trusts his fuggy a lot and didn't wish to force her to say that to him....

Knowing  Pragya's nature very well, Abhi understands that something is bothering Pragya for sure and something is troubling her heart, mind and soul... But being her love and husband, he is there to support her always and he didn't want to force her in this regard...

Abhi is way too determined to bring her back to normal and he didn't want his fuggy to trouble herself, by thinking of anything... He wanna show Pragya that he is with her always and will support her, whatever the case may be...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Purab encourages Abhi to go and convince Pragya and take her to their room... Abhi couldn't control his laughter on seeing Pragya, who is complaining and sitting like a stubborn kid and is blabbering something to Aaliya...

Abhi feels really pity on his pregnant sister Aaliya, who is blinking her eyes and coming up with all kind of cooing words to console and convince Pragya... Not able to control more, Abhi holds his stomach and burst out into laughter...

Abhi's teasing laughter echoes the whole room, startling and shocking Purab, Aaliya and Pragya to the core... Purab hits on his forehead with Abhi's unbelievable stunt... Aaliya curses Abhi for irking, the already bothered Pragya and shows thumbs down to him, as he gonna spoil his SR for sure...

Abhi makes an oops reaction and shows his puppy face, to melt down his fuggy... But, Pragya starts her water works and started her complaining session, in full swing...

Pragya: See.... I told you already na, Aalu.. You only supported your stupid, heartless brother, all these time and is keep on saying that he loves me and all ..

But this idiot didn’t loved me at all.. Instead of coming and convincing me, he is laughing, as if he is enjoying a comic show... I hate this arrogant don AP to the core.. Ask him to get out of this room.. I don’t wanna see his face...

Puru bhai... I'm sleeping here only... Throw this idiot outside... Let him enjoy his suhagraat by hugging his pillow... I'm boycotting and protesting today and I'm going to put leave for my suhagraat....

Abhi stiffles his laughter and comes and sit near Pragya, who turns her face angrily and is hugging Aaliya tightly.. He caress Pragya's head gently, yet she hits hardly in his hands and pushes him away from her...

Without giving much chance for Pragya to think or do anything, Abhi forcefully pulls Pragya from Aaliya and sweeped her in his arms quickly... All the bubbles started to break down and Purab and Aaliya are controlling themselves, not to laugh aloud..

Pragya kicks Abhi with all her might, while Abhi least cared about that and walks ahead to his room.. All Abhi can feel is that Pragya is like a complaining kid, who is protesting, not to go to school... He keeps on laughing , while Pragya is shouting all through the way..

Pragya: Someone come and save me.. This idiot don is kidnapping me.. Help!!!! Puru bhai.. Aalu bhabhi.. Save me.. He is forcefully taking me.. Help!!!! Help!!!! Help!!!

Pragya is screaming aloud and all of Abhi and Pragya’s men are watching the scenario from downstairs and are laughing hardly.. Pragya scolds everyone and is yelling to the top of her lungs, as none came to save her from Abhi...

No one is ready to come and join their childish, romantic play and all were laughing on seeing the duo's silly antics... They wondered whether they are the  ferocious don AP and terrific panther (TP), who is a terror to all the criminals...

Pragya is trying her level might to come out from Abhi’s grip.. When she is successful in her attempt, she is in their room and that too in the bed already...

Pragya glares at Abhi angrily, who is leaning on to the wall, criss crossing his hands on his chest.. He raises his brow, as if conveying her that she can do anything now, but she can’t move out of this room, at any cost..

Pragya didn’t uttered anything to Abhi and is taking deep breaths to compose herself and to calm down her nerves.. Though she has slept together with Abhi and be with him all alone in the room, for many days, she feels really scared and tensed, out of nowhere...

Pragya couldn’t understand, why she is getting nervous like this and why she is bothered about their suhagraat too... The romantic set up in the room is driving her crazy like anything... But she couldn’t understand, why she is afraid to start her life with Abhi, which is her long term wish and dream..

She knows very well that Abhi loves her madly and will take care of her properly.. But something is troubling her for sure and she badly needs some time to adjust to the situation...

Abhi: Fuggy..

Pragya: Hmmm..

Abhi: What happened baby??? Are you okay??? Feeling tired???? You want to sleep now ..

Pragya: No.. Nothing like that.. I had a good sleep already...

Abhi: Are you scared of me, fuggy???

Pragya smirks: Woha... Pragya and fear... Never and ever... Sounds really funny... Why will I get scared of you, haan???

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂 Really.. Then why the great Criminal lawyer Pragya madam is stammering to talk to me and why are you sweating like this haan... Why are you not facing me, fuggy???

Look at my eyes and pour out, what’s in your heart, fuggy... I'm your Abhi, your love, your husband... We are the same and nothing has changed between us, after our wedding... Is that clear for you???

Pragya: Ab.. Abhi... I need some time..

Abhi: Time???? 😨😨😨😨😨... How many days fuggy??? ( with a heavy gasp and pain in his voice)... It won’t be months or years na..

Pragya controls her laughter, by biting her lips and winks at Abhi and blows a kiss to him... He growls inwardly, as she is annoying him a lot, but cleverly teasing him, by her seducing acts...

Pragya: Nah nah.. Just an hour or two... Please.. I just wanna have some personal space to calm down me.. Is it okay for you??? Can you wait for sometime???

Abhi nods his head and took his mobile and slumps his body lazily in the couch... But he couldn’t do anything in the mobile, rather his eyes are glued on his fuggy, who is ravishing and breath takingly gorgeous in her thin netted saree..

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi's pov.:

God... I'm gonna mess up everything ... This fuggy be na... Hell adamant to torture me... Damn these hormones... Aargh... Can't you be a gentleman Abhi  and control yourself....

Grrrr... How can a newly married man can control himself in his first night, when his wife is tempting and seducing him... Fuggy... Fuggy... I'm gonna do something beyond my control and you gonna kick me out, from the room, for sure...

Abhi beta... Feeling really sorry and pity on your condition.... Aargh... I wanna pull all my hairs and run out from here... Ohhhh nooooo... Control, control , control man... Who the hell has created these words time, space, control and all... I just hate it....

Phew... Abhi, your fuggy did it man... She is the winner always and she give you a biggest punishment, for all the sins, you have did to her... She hit the bull's eye at the correct time...

You can't be away from her, for a just a five minutes too, after you entered this room... But have your ever thought, how much your fuggy, would have suffered without you....

You deserve it, Abhi... Enjoy man... Pray to God to make your fuggy's mood to turn romantic or else, you will have to enjoy cold showers and who knows, a big end to your suhagraat too can happen...

Noooooo... Please show some pity on me, fuggy... Poor me... Too much  desperate to mark you as mine... Idiot Abhi... Stop sulking and think, how to convince her...

Now too, she is not staying away from you... She is with you and is doing everything just to tease you only... What are you going to do, Abhi.... You have to show her, how much you love her and have to trust and help your fuggy, in all her endaevours...

Really I'm so lucky to get you, fuggy... Thanks for giving us a chance and for bringing in the sense to me... I'm a fool, as I missed my angel years back, because of my stupidity... But thank god, I got my fuggy back....

Fuggy darling... Enough baby... I just can't control myself... How can I stay quiet, after seeing you like this... Haan haan... I accept, I am  shamelessly drooling on you and this room is filling with my saliva... Why won't I ???

You are looking so hot in this thin saree, darling... Damn that blouse 😍😍😍😍😍.... I wonder, is it really a blouse... Hardly it has cloth in the front and in the back, only a thin rope... Huh... She is purposely standing there and her back is glowing in the candle light....

Now I understand, fuggy... Why you were hell adamant to change the bridal lehenga and why you have argued with Aaliya, not to wear jewels... This girl be na... 😊😊😊😊.... Oh god... I'm blushing like a girl...

Knowing very well about me, you did everything and made it easy for me.. But teasing me now and is not allowing me to love her... Noooooo.... Abhiiiii... Don't move... She asked for two hours time na... Can't you stay calm...

Let her take her space, man... She can have her space, by joining me too... You idiot mind voice, don't instigate me... Nooooo... Rest in peace, Abhi....

Not able to control more, Abhi takes baby steps and nears his fuggy, who is glowing like a golden statue and the sweat beads in her back are looking like pearls and diamonds in the golden statue... Abhi badly want to suck all the sweat beads, but he sighs and stands very closely to her....

Abhi: Fu... Fuggy...

Pragya: Haan...

Abhi: Do you wish to do anything????

Pragya: Means...

Abhi: Like some fantasy or dream... I admit, I have a biggest fantasy to kiss my wife, after the marriage, as that of the white wedding...  Alas... The priest didn't said that, you can kiss the bride, in our traditional Indian wedding ... (Sighs soundly)

It's been hours of marriage and I couldn't even have a proper glimpse of my wife and didn't even kiss her or get a kiss too... Even a puppy kiss or baby kiss or even a softy kiss is not available to me, till now... Poor me... (Pouts)

Pragya giggles: 😂😂😂😂... Don't sulk, man... You are behaving, as if you have never kissed me or got kiss  from me... May I know, what is this puppy kiss, softy kiss and baby kiss... Sounds interesting....

Abhi twirls Pragya and looks at her intently... He kisses her forehead way too softly and whispers slowly that it's the softy kiss... He shows his puppy eyes and melted his fuggy and gave a quick peck in her lips, saying that it's a puppy kiss...

He twirls her again and back hugs her and gave a kiss on her cheeks, soundly as that of a baby and said that as a baby kiss... Pragya is blushing too hard and is giggling uncontrollably with Abhi's dramatic explanations to kiss her and she complemented him with a baby kiss....

Abhi: So, tell me... You have any fantasies...

Pragya smirks and a naughty smile creeps up in her face....

Pragya : Yeah... I too have a fantasy, Abhi... I wanna have a long drive , hugging my husband and enjoy the whole night, by driving on the bike....

Pragya bites her lips to stifle her laughter, on seeing Abhi's face losing all it's colours and she hears Abhi is cursing her inaudibly, with all his might....

Pragya: And after that... We will get tired na... So, I will have a  swim in the pool alone and sleep for the whole day.... The point to be noted is that I want the room completely for me and no one is allowed to enter inside... The rule is applicable first to my husband only...

So, Abhi... Can you ready to fulfill my fantasy??? You are my sweet husband na... Can we go on a bike ride, now????

Abhi screams aloud: Whattttt... 😨😨😨😨😨... No... No... Fuggy... Safety reasons, baby... We are not supposed to go out tonight... Arrey... Don't pout baby... We will do it, some other day okay...

(Pov.: Grrrrrrr... This fuggy is super annoying me and hell adamant to tease me... Wait and watch, baby... You are trying to pour acid in my romance na...

I have to prove you na, Abhi is a king of romance... You are going to have a tough time to handle me and you gonna scream aloud and plead me to love you...  Let me start my game, now and gonna make you as mine, by hook or crook)

Hey fuggy... Why not we play a game now??? You want space and time and I'm getting bored too... So, we can pass the time like this...

You wish to go on a drive in bike na... I know very well that, you are a great bike racer... Let's assume this room, as a race track and this small couch as the bike... You drive the bike and I will sit behind you....

Pragya: Nice idea... But no hidden intentions right... Your looks are conveying me something... What's it haan...

Abhi: Arrey, meri maa... Stop questioning me and come let's play...

Abhi didn't allowed Pragya to think anything or else, all his plan to romance will get back fired for sure... Pragya, who is not aware of naughty intentions, sits in the front side of the small couch....

A heavy gasp echoes the whole room and to be precise, Pragya moans Abhi's name uncontrollably, as he is sitting way too close to her and is seducing her with his closeness... He came up with an excuse that he is scared of her speed....

They started their play and Pragya is trying to act, as if she is driving the bike... But she failed miserably in front of Abhi, as he is completely in the game play and is acting, way too ahead of her...

Pragya couldn't do anything, as the closeness of Abhi is driving her crazily, his hot breaths are tickling her senses, his kisses are making her to lose all her control... The way Abhi came up with excuse to touch and kiss her is melting her completely and she started to bury herself in the spell of her husband....

Slowly the funny game is replaced with a romantic game play of Abhi ad he is teasing her and making her to go gaga for him... He is giggling as Pragya is getting mad and is losing all her sanity, as time passes...

As expected by Abhi, Pragya loses her temper and pulls his shirt collar angrily... Abhi shows his puppy face, yawns soundly and said that he is feeling sleepy and utters a good night to her... Pragya's eyes gets darker like a vampire and she pushes Abhi hardly in the bed....

Abhi laughs hard and winks at her with a naughty smile in his face.... Pragya hits on Abhi's chest hardly and her eyes pooled up uncontrollably... Abhi wipes her tears, hugs her tightly, kisses her forehead lovingly and whispers "Can we love??? "

Their foreheads met, their eyes interlocks, their noses brushed against each other and their lips shivered, as it's going to be their first proper kiss , after their marriage .. Slowly their hot breaths mingles, for a romantic union...

It's going to be a step to begin the new innings of their lives and their beautiful love journey, gonna get a new meaning from that moment ... Their souls, which longed and carved for love all these years, started to mingle happily, for a blissful and a romantic union, with their love as their base...

Love is filling the air and romance is getting beyond it's peak... Abhi and pragya drowns happily in their passionate union and is cherishing each and every second of their lovely togetherness, to their heart felt content...

💮💮💮💮💮

It's quite early in the morning and the two souls are sleeping peacefully... Completely exhausted and tired Pragya is highly irritated, as her sleep is disturbed,  with the vibration from her mobile... She is hell tired, as she hit the bed, only half an hour before...

She playfully hits on her husband Abhi, who never let's her to sleep, the whole night and is sleeping now peacefully, as that of an innocent baby... She ruffles his hairs, gave a quick peck in his lips and takes her mobile....

Pragya's blood drained and her face went pale, all of a sudden... Gritting her teeth angrily, she rushes  to get changed quickly, not minding her tiredness too.... Hot tears are oozing out from her eyes and she utters a sorry to Abhi and rushes outside the room...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

So ,

What's going to happen next???

What made Pragya to get tensed like this and why she is rushing out quickly???

Will Abhi misunderstood Pragya, as she left him abruptly or will he trust her and understand her helpless state???

What will be Abhi's reaction, if he comes to know that Pragya is TP???

How Pragya gonna punish  the sinners???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Given a very longgggg update of 3600+ words...

Can't I expect your votes and comments????

Silent readers, expecting badly, from you people....

I wanna finish this story soon... Just 3 more shots to go....

The next update will be posted, only when the story crosses 130+ votes at least...

Don't force me to update, till that time....

Signing off...

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

If the votes reaches the target soon....

Until then miss this story....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro