28. Don't let the past to steal your present....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hola peeps...

Very Happy to inform you all that this story, "Can we love????" has become my 8th story to cross 4000+ votes....

Thanks to all those lovely people, who casted their valuable votes for this story and I hope, you all will support me, till I finish off this story...

A quick survey of "Can we love???"

Total chapters: 30 chapters and an epilogue...

Chapters written so far: 27

Total reads: 20, 600+ reads

Total votes: 4000+ votes..

Max. Votes: 149 votes (in 2 chapters)
(9 chapters with 140+ votes)

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Just 2 more shots to go....

A thrilling, racy ride is awaiting...

The shocking past of Abhi is going to be revealed soon...

The dangerous ending of the Mehras - Mohan, Sarla & Shristi and the undigestable behaviours of Simonika and Dhusyanth to ill treat Abhi, gonna be revealed too...

The secrets behind the new birth of the TP (Terrific Panther), i.e. Pragya and the exact reason for Pragya to transform as TP, gonna be come into limelight soon...

Hold on to your hearts properly, to accept the shocking twists....

Cast your votes by pressing the 🌟 button and enjoy the update happily....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Everybody has an addiction.. I'm completely intoxicated and addicted to you...

Before I met you, I never knew that I can smile brightly, without any reason...

She gives me the needed confidence and strength, with her unconditional love... Yet she makes me to go weak at the same time... It simply means that she is not the one, she is the only one...

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Abhi had a tough time to handle his baby brat or his crazy wife Pragya, who is hell adamant to irritate him and is pulling up, all kind of wierd stunts to delay their wedding night... He knows very well that she is purposely doing all this and teasing him in full swing... It's just a sweet revenge by Pragya , to annoy Abhi...

But the great don AP knows very well that he is the only weakness of his fuggy and he is quite confident that he can melt Pragya very easily, if he nears her and showers her with his love...

With a teasing smirk in his face, Abhi came up with a peculiar idea to romance his fuggy... But much to his terrible shock, Pragya said that she wished to go on for a long bike ride, the whole night and wanna be alone for the next day...

Cursing her under his breath, Abhi suggested that they can play an imaginary bike game instead, in the room itself... Unaware of Abhi's naughty intentions, Pragya too agreed to do, as Abhi said...

It took some time for Pragya to understand that Abhi has hit the bull's eye correctly... None of Pragya's attempts worked in her favour and she stared to drown in passion and desire, with the way Abhi showered his love towards her...

With love and romançe filling the air, the two loveless souls, who carved and longed only for true love all these years, finally got united in a blissful union and begin their life happily...

The naughty and crazy duo are drowning completely in loving each other, as if there is no tommorow and they didn't had a count of how many times, they are repeating their love making too... At last during early morning, both felt really tired and drifted to a deep slumber, without their knowledge too...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Much to the irritation of Pragya, her mobile started to buzz continuously... She is hell annoyed, as she badly needs some rest to her body... Ignoring the call, her eyes locks up with her naughty husband Abhi, who is sleeping like a baby...

A blushy smile creeps up in Pragya's face uncontrollably, as she never expected that Abhi would be way too romantic and much crazy ahead of her... She admires his face and she feels happy that atlast god has fulfilled all her wishes and gave back her love and life to her...

Boiling the nerves of Pragya, her mobile started to vibrate again... With anger flaring her nose, she picks up the mobile, thinking who might be distributing her, at early morning itself... Her blood drained and her face went pale on seeing the caller ID...

Pragya's breath hitched and her hands started to tremble in fear... She takes a deep breath and attends the call, praying hardly that she shouldn't hear any bad news, from the other side... But much to her shock, the undigestable truth reaches her ears...

Sighing deeply, Pragya informs that she will come there soon and asked them to arrange the needful and be alert till she reaches there... She warned  that none of the matter should be leaked to the media and no one should trouble Purab or Abhi at any cost...

Pragya cuts the call and covers Abhi properly with the duvet... She quickly picks up Abhi's shirt and wears it and rushes to the washroom... She takes a quick bath and dried herself... She wears a long top and a jeans and wears the bullet proof jacket too...

Pragya picks up her two secret guns and places one in the back side and the other in the side of her shoes... She stuffs her mobile in the side packet and wears the coolers, which has a secret camera to record the happenings...

Pragya places a small pinch of Vermillion in her forehead... She quickly rushes near Abhi and kisses his forehead... She utters a heartfelt sorry to Abhi and places a sticky note in the mirror and rushes outside, way too quickly like a storm...

She closes the door without making any noise and fastens her steps... When she nears the house door and tries to unlock it, a small pat in her back, startled her to the core... Her heart beats are roaring like a big storm and is scared that what answer will she give, if it's Abhi...

With a tensed face, Pragya turns off and she got back her lost breathe, as it's not Abhi... Pragya doesn't know, what to say to Purab and Aaliya, who are glaring at her murderously... Purab's accusing gaze is killing Pragya a lot and a deep hurt is clearly visible in his face...

Pragya: Pu... Puru Bhai..

Purab: What are you going to say, Purply... Nah... Nah... Sorry sorry... The Great, Terrific Panther... Hey na.. TP, Madam ji is going for a big battle na... Go... Go... Who am I to stop you???

Come Aalu... Let's go to our room... This is not our little doll Purply... This is Madame TP... She has her own set of principles and she will lecture us that she don't want us to get into any trouble, blah blahs and all...

She often forgets that I'm PK, the dangerous right hand of the great don AP... Haan haan... I know, we are not stronger than the Madame TP and she is way too terror ahead of us... But, she often forgets that she is our little girl, Pragya....

Why Pragya??? Why are you doing like this haan??? Whatever you may be, don't forget that I'm your brother and you are the first baby to me... I know very well that something is stopping you to reveal this biggest truth to Abhi...

But your  Puru bhai knows everything about you na... Why can't you allow me to help you??? I can't Purply... I just can't... Till you come home, hale and healthy, I'm dying many a times... Why can't you understand that we three are living only for you...

Leave us... At least, you have to think about your husband Abhi na... Just a day Pragya, since you got married... How can you think of leaving Abhi alone and you didn't even think na what Abhi will go through, if he finds out that you left him, in the very first day of your married life...

Answer me, Pragya... Just don't annoy and irritate me, by staying quiet... I'm not questioning the great TP... I'm pleading in front of my sister Purply... If you love this bhai, answer me Pragya..  Or you may leave now... I'm not stopping you...

Purab harshly, yet emotionally questions Pragya, with teary eyes... Pragya's heart is ripping into pieces and her whole body started to shake up uncontrollably... Her head started to feel dizzy and she loses her conscious slowly...

Purab panicks and holds Pragya in his embrace, before she falls down... Aaliya quickly rushes to the kitchen and brings juice and glucose syrup for Pragya... Aaliya feeds Pragya quickly and clear worry is visible in both Aaliya and Purab's face....

Purab: Sorry Purply... I didn't meant to upset you... You are okay na..  Shall we check with the doctor??? Aalu... Can you call our family doctor to come soom???

Pragya: No bhai... I'm completely fine... Just a little bit of tiredness alone... I'm good... Sorry Puru bhai... Sorry Aalu darling...

What you said is correct only, Bhai... I'm the one at fault... I don't have any intention to hide anything from you... As it's early morning and the matter is also little bit serious, I thought to rush up and not to trouble you at this time...

Moreover, I know very well that only you can handle Abhi, in my absence... Sorry bhai... Nothing is done intentionally... Pretty please, forgive your Purply na...

Purab: It's okay dear... Don't feel sorry and all... Thank God, I caught you at the correct time.. Don't say any excuses... I'm coming with you... That's all...

I am ready to do anything, rather than being with your husband... He will rip me into pieces and annoy me for sure... Huh... Never seen a love sick Puppy like him...

Hey Purply darling... What's the matter haan.... Is it any serious issue??? Did that Simonika do anything??? That Dhushyanth is in your custody only na...

Pragya takes a deep breath and informs Purab about the call... Both Purab and Aaliya gasps in shock and Purab grits his teeth angrily... He wanna rip those heartless people into pieces for playing with the younger generation's life like this..

Purab: How heartless of those monsters... It's disgusting to think that the bl****y b***h Simonika is doing such kind of things, for money...

Pragya : We can't expect any good things from them Bhai... Bhai... I need to go now .. Don't glare at me... Will give you just five minutes...

Get ready and come quick... Wear your bullet proof jacket, take your guns and the spy cameras too... Switch on the tracking device too Bhai, so that Aalu can have an idea about whereabouts...

Aalu darling... We will return by evening or we will call you on or before 5 o' clock (evening)... If we are late by a minute too, inform everything to Abhi and give all the details to him okay....

Purab rushes to get ready, while Aaliya is left in deep thoughts... Pragya shooks Aaliya and brought her back to earth...

Pragya: What happened Aalu??? Is anything bothering you???

Aaliya (sighs): Yeah... Don't mistake me, Purply darling... I don't know what to say and doesn't have the guts to stop you... But what's bothering me is that, thinking of the worst past we all have gone through, you are spoiling your present and future...

Pragya: Ahaan... Why are you thinking so??? Who said to you like that haan???

Aaliya stammees: I don't know how to say... Vo... Vo... You were... That... What I want to ask is??? Vo.. Vo...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Why are you stammering like this haan??? You want to know na what has happened last night... You think that I have stopped my suhagraat...

Aaliya nods her head as yes and clear worry is seen in Aaliya's face...

Pragya: Aalu darling... Don't wake up Abhi, till he comes down... He is damn tired and sleeping like a baby... You too don't enter our room okay...

Aaliya blinks her eyes, as she couldn't figure out what Pragya is saying too...

Aaliya: Pardon... I couldn't get you...

Pragya (blushes): Aalu..  I'm saying na your brother is sleeping tired and like a baby... 😊😊😊😊... BABY means like a new born baby...  🙈🙈🙈🙈... Please don't ask me, any more...

Your brother didn't let me to sleep a minute too and now he is sleeping peacefully... Seriously, this Abhi is such a naughty boy... He will never back off, before fulfilling his wishes... 😊😊😊😊😊

Aaliya: Oh my God!!!! Really!!!!

Pragya nods her head, with a uncontrollable blush... Aaliya squeals in happiness and hugs Pragya tightly and kisses her forhead... Aaliya is so delighted in happiness and teases Pragya a lot, for her dramatic behaviour the previous night and how she was worried the whole night, thinking about them...

In the meantime, Purab comes down and Pragya and Purab goes out to face a big battle... Aaliya prays for the well being of Purab and Pragya and thinks of ways to escape from Abhi...

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi twists his body and stirs from his sleep... Without opening his eyes, his hands were moving here and there, searching for his crazy wife... He groans and opens his eyes, as he found the bed empty...

Shrinking his brows, Abhi looks at the clock and he couldn't control his blush, as he has slept this much time..  Chuckling hardly, Abhi gets up from the bed to freshen up..  The sticky note in the mirror got his attention...

"Good Afternoon Abhi... 😂😂😂😂... I know you will wake up late... Sorry Abhi... An emergency... My presence is needed there... Will come up by evening... Love you so much... Kept a gift for you, in the closet... I hope , you will like it.."

Abhi smiles happily and rushes inside the closet... He saw a stylish, branded shirt with pairing jeans, New coolers,  special edition watch and a branded shoes are kept there... Abhi admires the gift happily and wears it after freshening up...

Ahead of the monetary value, each and every gift of Pragya, shows her love for him... He searches for the hidden gift mentioned in another sticky note and he finds it out finally in his wardrobe...

Abhi's eyes widen in surprise to see the gift and he smiles brightly, as this is the best gift, he has ever received... Smiling happily, Abhi keeps on calling Aaliya and rushes out... Both the siblings were in happy tears to see the collage of their whole family in a single frame...

Aaliya: Bhai... This is awesome na...

Abhi: Your bhabhi's gift to me... Such a thoughtful gift na , Aalu... Why not we fix it in our living hall, Aalu... Hoye... I'm saying it for real only...

I hope my fuggy will get happy, if this pictures adores our house.. I'm so lucky to get my fuggy, as my soulmate... I can't explain how happy, Im right now...

Aaliya: Aww... Bhai... I'm so happy for you two... Vo.. Vo... Bhai... Purab and Pragya has went out, as there is an emergency... So...

Abhi: Haan... I understand dear... Let them finish it off and come... I won't disturb them in between... Happy now... I need to go and do the settlement for the decorators and caterers... Having a small work in office too... Will finish it off and come soon... You take care, dear...

Abhi bids adieu and got busy in his work... It's 30 past 4 in the evening, Abhi finishes off all his work and settled in his cabin... He closes his eyes and decided to take a short nap... But out of tiredness, he drifted to sleep and his mind haunted with the worst part of his life...

After ditching Pragya in the mandap, Abhi joins Dhusyanth and Simonika, who clearly misguided Abhi and they corrupted and instigated Abhi by saying that Ram Arora has tried to trap Abhi and wished to make him, as a house husband for Pragya...

Adding fire to Abhi's anger, they said that the elder Mehras, out of greedy for money, has sold Abhi for a lump sum and the marriage between Abhi and Pragya are nothing but a compromise to make Aaliya and Shristi to get settled in a happy life...

They cleverly misguided Abhi by saying that Abhi's parents didn't loved Abhi at all and that's the reason, he has been sent to the boarding school... Abhi who is hurted already, with the forced marriage, believes the words of Dhushyanth and Simonika, blindly...

Abhi trusted his friends a lot and he is not in a mentality to think of anything... All he want at that time is to get away from this trouble completely, as he knows very well that Ram Arora is a powerful person in the society and will not leave him that much easily...

Using Abhi's helpless state brilliantly, Dhushyanth gave an idea to Abhi to marry Simonika, as soon as possible, to come out from this problem...

Abhi: Have you gone crazy, Dhush... Simi is my bestie and how can I marry her... This is ridiculous...

Dhushyanth: Abhi.. Marriage means, not a real one... Just like a contract... A compromise made for a period of six months, till all the problems diminishes...

Don't think much, Abhi... I too will come along with you two... We can make all in your family to believe that it's a real marriage.... After six months, we can say that things didn't worked between you two and we can play a drama, as if you two gonna get divorced...

All your problems will be solved... See, simi too is okay with this na... We are you friends, Abhi and this is the least, we can do to help you... Come on Abhi... Accept it, man...

Abhi with much hesitation, agreed to them and they played their cards very well and Abhi dldn't get a single bit of doubt too... He is not aware that he is bringing the biggest destructor of  his family and he is going to be the hidden reason for the cruel death of his family...

The screaming of Shristi and her pleadings, the helpless cry of Mohan Mehra and the pathetic state of Sarla Mehra, the heavy laughter of Simonika and the dirty comments and behaviour of Dhusyanth, pricks Abhi's heart to the core....

Abhi screams aloud and woke up from his sleep and he finds himself completely drenched in sweat and his body is shaking like anything... He gulps the whole water bottle in a go, to control his uneven heart beats....

Before Abhi comes out from his worries, his mobile started to buzz aloud and the name of Aaliya blinks in his mobile screen...  Abhi's breathe hitched on hearing Aaliya's cries and he falls on his knees and cries aloud, without consoling Aaliya, on hearing the news....

💮💮💮💮💮

So,

What's going to happen next???

What did Aaliya said to Abhi???

Is Purab and Pragya are fine or is anything wrong happened to them????

What's the hidden mystery of the past???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Given a long update...

Words used: 3300+

Expecting all your love and support in the form of votes and comments... Don't force me to put the stories on hold, by not voting...

Votes proves to me that I'm writing something good and this is the least I expect for my hardwork ... I hope you all won't disappoint me and make me happy...

The story gonna end soon...

Wanna get quick update, vote without fail....

Bidding adieu,

Crazymahiz

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro