3. Fate's new game play...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here I'm back again with your update... Thanks for all those wonderful support ...

Shall we go to shot. 3 without any chit chats:

Purab and Aaliya are snuggling close to each other and they are in their deep slumber, after their passionate love making ... Purab gets irritated with the buzzing sound of his mobile...

Purab is really not in a mood to pick up the call .. He neglected the Phone call and lays down to sleep... But his mobile is keep on ringing continuously... Purab is highly annoyed and gets up and picks the call...

Purab yells: Who the hell are you??? Why are you troubling me in mid night???? Don't you have the time to call??? Idiot 😠😠😠😠... You are disturbing my sleep...

Caller: Sorry to bother you sir, at this late night sir... We are calling from XYZ hospital... This is Mr. Abhishek Mehra's mobile sir...

(Just then purab sees the call is from Abhi)

Purab: Who are you??? Why is Abhi's mobile is with you??? What happened to my Abhi??? Is he okay???

Caller: Sir... Sorry to say... Abhishek sir came here and admitted his wife in an emergency, as she met with an accident ... Treatments were going on for her .. Unfortunately, Abhishek sir has fallen unconscious all of a sudden ...

Emergency treatments are given to him... We don't know whom to contact sir... Your number is in the last dialled list in Abhishek sir's mobile ... So, we contacted you...

If possible, Can you please inform his family or can you give us their contact number, so that we can inform them about the happenings....

Purab: I'm his own brother in law... Just take care of him till I come... I will come there in half an hour ..

Purab cuts the call and he started to sweat a lot... He knows pretty well what has made Abhi to fall unconscious... He is hell scared that nothing wrong should happen to abhi...

Purab shooks Aaliya to wake her up from her sleep... But Aaliya whines and covers her face with the duvet, not in a mood to wake up...

Purab: Aaliya... Wake up.... Come on... Get up... Aaliya. . Aaliya. 

Aaliya: Huh... I'm very tired purab... Please let me sleep now... We will do it tomorrow ... Don't trouble me... Please.... Goodnight my love....

(Aaliya buries her face in pillow and sleeps again)

Purab: God... what will I do now??? (Shooks her hard and shouts) Aaliyaaaa... It's an emergency... Abhi has fallen sick... He is admitted in the hospital..

Aaliya startles and wakes up in a jerk... She is sweating too hard and her breath are heaving out of control...

Aaliya: Pu... Purab...

Purab: Aaliya... Relax... Take a deep breath... Calm down okay... Let me tell you what has happened... Don't think anything wrong and stress yourself...

Abhi has made an accident and a girl is injured very badly it seems .. He has admitted her as his wife and the treatments were going on... He talked to me in a very upset tone and he assures me that he will be fine there...

He asked us to come in morning only... Now I got a call from hospital that Abhi had fallen unconscious all of a sudden... I hope u understand what made Abhi to react like that...

So, don't panic... Go and get ready... Remember you have to be very strong in front of abhi... Promise me you won't cry or turn emotional on seeing abhi like that...

Aaliya: Idiot purab... Always trapping and troubling me like this... Dont I have the freedom to cry too in this house....

Purab: NO... you don't have that rights... You are  abandoned to cry...  Me and Abhi wants to see only your happy smile and we hate to see your tears...

Aaliya: Huh... Alright I will do it... After all I can do anything for my bhai... You too go and get ready...

Purab (frowns) : So you will do everything only for your bhai only right... Nothing for your purab...

Aaliya smiles: Not only for my bhai.... I can turn the world upside down for my purab if he wishes... Love you so much purab... If you're not with us, we would have not survived and who knows we would have been in mental asylum as of now...

Purab: Shut up... Cut all the craps... Go and get ready... I should not hear such words from you anymore...

Aaliya apologies to purab... They got ready goes to hospital in a hurry... They are praying for abhi's speedy recovery and also for the unknown girl's life too... They reach the hospital and runs inside and stands in the reception...

Purab: Excuse me... Im purab khanna... May I know where is abhi admitted???

Receptionist: Sir he is in the emergency room... Doctors were doing his treatments... You have to pay the bill here sir... The money for operation of his wife and his treatment bills have to be settled first sir...

Moreover, the operation for his wife is also going on at that side sir... It will finish in half an hour sir... So, cash or card sir....

Purab is highly irritated...:  Give me the bill... Let me settle the amount with my card....

Aaliya is highly annoyed  and furious as the receptionist is keep on takinvg only about bill and money ...

Purab: What happened aalu??? Why are you angry???

Aaliya: Heartless people .. we were worried about their health... But these people were bothered only about their bills and payments... How come these people always run behind money??? They don't have the basic courtesy and humanity too....

Purab sighs: Huh... The world has become very cruel now a days aalu... Money is what they want the most.... People are losing the importance of being helpful to others rather they will take selfies n post in networking sites if a cruel accident happens too...

Aaliya: How can they be purab??? It really hurts...

Purab: ya... Leave that... See... Doctor is coming... Let's go and ask how are they???

The doctors and nurses were discussing something and purab and aaliya nears them...

Purab: Hello doctor... Im purab khanna... May I know how is abhi???

Doctor: Ya... He is fine... His pulse rate and pressure has gone down all of a sudden.. We have given him sedative and he will wake up after 4-5 hours...

I think he is stressing too much or something is bothering him a lot... Please do take care of him... Keep him tension and stress free... If it continues, it will worsen his condition and who knows he may slip into coma too...

Aaliya: Whaaattt??? What are you saying doctor??? You are scaring us..

Doctor: Relax miss .... Nothing serious...  Keep him happy always... His mind has to get distracted to some other thing... If his attention is diverted from the stress, nothing to worry... it's all in your hands... take care of him...

The doctor says and walks away... Purab and aaliya doesn't know what to do...

Purab: what are we going to do now aaliya???

Aaliya: hmmm... We have no other choice left than to do that... Only it will make bhai to come out of the dark past...

Purab: Are you sure will it workout??

Aaliya: Yes ofcourse... Wait... Let me make a call and come...

Aaliya dials the number but its not at all reachable...

Aaliya: Damn it... What am I going to do with this idiot??? Not at all listening to me... Always doing everything as per the stupid wishes....

Purab: Don't curse your buddy aaliya... Poor soul...

Aaliya: you don't support that stupid... Its you who spoiled that idiot... Let me teach the stupid a lesson when I meet... Come lets go and see who is the girl ??? I think the operations are over...

Hello doctor..  Im aaliya... Abhishekh Mehra's sister... How is she???

Doctor: Ya..  Mr. Abhishek's wife is doing good... A minor operation and not to worry much... She is unconscious now... May be she will wake up in 10-12 hours...

Purab: Nothing to worry right doctor...

Doctor: Hope so... But we cant say anything as she is unconscious now... The back head is injured a lot... Hope she didn't lose her memory...

The doctor walks out...

Aaliya: 😱😱😱😱... What's this problem??? What will we do if she lose her memory??? What will we going to do with her???

Purab: Come On baby... Let's go and see who she is...

Aaliya and purab went inside to see pragya....

Abhi opens his eyes after a lot of struggle... He finds his surroundings to be completely different... His body is paining and he is having a bad headache...

Just then abhi sees the inmates of the room... The furious eyes of aaliya , the smirky smile in purab's face explains abhi what would have happened... Abhi mentally scolds himself for drowning in his misery...

Abhi gave a oops and shocked reaction and closes his eyes... He knows pretty well what is coming up next...

Purab: Enjoyed sleeping... You could have come home and slept abhi... You have spoiled our beautiful sleep and also wasted a lump sum money in the name of treatment... You are not at all caring for anything abhi...

Aaliya: Why will he care purab??? Because he is earning so much na... He doesn't care about anything and doing all sort of stupid stunts... Better you look after your friend... Im going out...

Abhi: Aalu please... I accept... All is my mistake... I won't repeat this mistake anymore...

Aaliya: hmm.... Let me see... I am leaving...

Abhi: I said sorry na... Please darling... Won't you forgive your bhai...

Aaliya: Bhai... Im not going  anywhere and Don't feel sorry and all... Be happy... Im just going to meet my bhabhi....

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨 whaattt??? Bhabhi...

Purab sits near abhi and puts his hand on his shoulder...

Purab: Yes buddy your wife... That girl pragya...  You only signed as her husband right... So, obviously that pragya becomes aaliya's bhabhi and my younger sister...

Abhi yells: What the hell???? Hey you two... Don't plan any stupid things... I know about you two... Don't try to act smart and trap me...

I just did it to save her... It's a human courtesy... You guys are taking it wrongly....

Aaliya: Ahaan... Then you should have signed as her brother not as husband...  Bhai... She is still unconscious... We don't know who she is... Its our responsibility to make her fit and fine and hand over to their family...

Bhai... You did a big mistake... We have no other choice... You have to look after her and she is your responsibility.....

Abhi doesn't know what to do... He doesn't knows why his heart stammered on seeing her eyes and why he signed as her husband without thinking about the consequences....

After few hours, Abhi, purab and aaliya are sitting nervously and tensed in the doctor's cabin... They are worried as what will be the condition of pragya as the doctor's had not allowed them to enter her room for more than an hour....

The doctor enters the room and sits in his chair... He rotated the paper weight and looks at three inhabitants of the room who are sitting nervously with lot of tension....

Abhi: Doc... Doctor... How is she???

Doctor: She??? Who is that she to you???

Abhi stammers: Doctor ..  she is pragya... Pragya Abhishek Mehra... My wife...

Doctor: Ya your wife...  she is fine.... She gained her conscious... She is recovering and hope you can take her home tomorrow...

Aaliya: Thank god...

Doctor: But Mr. Mehra... There is a problem... She has lost all her memory... It took very hard for us to control her... Then we explained her that she is your wife pragya... She is some what satisfied as she saw you three worrying for her from outside...

Try to keep her happy and Don't pressurize her or make her remember about her past... It will make her to lose her life too... So, be careful and try to create new memories...

Abhi doesn't know what to say... Purab pats abhi's back...

Abhi: Huh... Thank you so much doctor... Can I go and meet her???

Doctor: Yes you can... Remember don't stress her and make sure she is happy always...

Abhi rushes out to meet pragya... He saw pragya is leaning on to the bed and staring at the ceiling... Abhi enters the room with full of guilt as he is the reason for pragya's misery...

Abhi: How are you pragya???

Pragya: Ya... Im fine... So, are you my husband???

Abhi: Yes... Im Abhishek Mehra, your husband and you are pragya, my wife...

Pragya : Ohhhh... That's okay... You are looking hot, handsome and worth to be called as my husband... Doctor said I lost my memory... I don't mind what has happened in our lives earlier... I want to have new or recreate some good things...

So, how do I call you???

Abhi: That... That..

Pragya: see.. I will call you with different names but mostly abhi okay... Don't expect me to give respect and all... I don't know how Im before... But this is our new life so I will decide what we have to do... Is that clear???

Abhi's lips curved to a smile that someone other than aaliya is ordering the great don Abhishek mehra...

Abhi: Ya... As you wish madamji... Im ready to do anything as you wish... Now don't strain yourself and take rest... I will be there outside...

Pragya: wait... Wait... Who else are in our house???

Abhi: Ours is a very small family... You, me , my sister aaliya and her husband Purab...

Pragya: Oh okay... Tell them I will meet them later okay...

Abhi: okay... Take rest...

Pragya: Hello abhi... Come here... Help me to lay down... What an irresponsible husband you are????

Abhi shooks his head in disbelief and helps pragya to lay in bed comfortably and covers her with duvet... Abhi is about to move but pragya holds his wrist tightly...

Abhi: What happened now pragya??? Do you want anything???

Pragya: Yes... Come near me... I will tell you...

Abhi comes closer to pragya and leans near her to know what she wants... Abhi stammers in shock and he doesn't know how to react too...

Pragya kisses abhi deeply in his lips and leaves him...

Pragya: Now you can go...

Abhi: Huh...

Pragya: I said go...why you want me to continue more??? Let's do everything after we reach home... This is hospital na 😊😊😊😊😊....

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨 whaattt???

Pragya: whaat??? Im your wife only na... Cant I kiss you???

Abhi: Vo... Vo..

Pragya: Silly boy ... Get ready to face your new pragya... Love you so much... 😘😘😘😘😘... Will shower you with more kisses afterwards darling. ..

Pragya winks and kisses abhi again... Abhi horrifies and rushes out nervously as how he has been trapped in a big mess. ..

So, what's going to happen next??!

Who is the buddy aaliya is referring to???

What is pragya going to do now???

Will abhi fall for pragya forgetting his pasts???

To know more stay tuned...

As usual a long update with 2500+ words....

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro