4. The terror in the name of Pragya

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for the wonderful love and support... I'm overwhelmed with all the energetic comments and reviews given by you all for this story ...

So, all are shocked to see our daring pragya na.. No one expected she will kiss abhi just like that right... Its just a demo guys... Lot more to come... Abhi gonna enjoy the sweet tortures from Pragya...

A biggest twists awaits... Hold on to your breaths... An unexpected twist is ahead... Read further to know more...

Lets move to shot. 4:

Abhi horrifies and shocked to the core  as  pragya has kissed him deeply in his lips just like that and all of a sudden... He had never seen any girl who is way too bold and beautiful like pragya...

Abhi mentally scolds himself for reciprocating pragya's kiss and he too drowned in the passion unknowingly... His mind didn't worked well when pragya kissed him...

Abhi is hell shocked and don't know how to react too...  He can't search any  reason to find  fault in pragya as she has believed him as her husband... Abhi blames himself for kissing her back eventhough he likes pragya at the first instance itself

But abhi fears for his bad past which he doesn't want to think ever in his life and he doesn't want to drag a girl again in the darkness which he is drowning... He is not in a mentality to believe any girl or fall in love again...

The innocent look of pragya, her mesmerizing, her doe shaped, captivitating and magnetic eyes is puling his heart, mind and soul towards her unknowingly...

Pragya's breath taking smile speaks volumes to him and its kindling the hidden and buried feelings inside abhi and he doesn't know why he is failing miserably on seeing her ....

The dark past is haunting abhi a lot and he curses himself for falling for a girl again in his life... He sighs and takes a deep breath to compose himself and he wishes to keep distance from pragya...

Abhi wishes to find out the whereabouts of pragya's family soon so that he can hand over pragya safely to her family.... He also wishes not to make her to have any feelings on him thinking as her husband...

But poor abhi doesn't know the fact that he has entered an one sided cave... He has kept his head in the terrific lion's mouth... He is not aware that he can't back off or run away from the terror and daring pragya....

While abhi is engrossed in the deep thoughts, pragya kisses him hardly again in his lips... Abhi horrifies and rushes out and dashes with aaliya who is coming up with the medicines for pragya....

Abhi: Im so sorry aaliya...

Aaliya: Its okay bhai... What happened??? Why are you sweating and running out hurriedly like this??? Are you okay bhai???

Purab: Abhi... You are fine na... Shall we check with the doctor... What say Aaliya???

Abhi: Chill up guys... Hold on... Im absolutely fine... Nothing much to panic okay .. I was just worried for that pragya... Dont know what will be her family's condition... They will be worried for her and searching for her na...

Purab: You don't get bothered about that abhi... I will take care of that..  Remember you have to be with pragya till then and keep her happy as suggested by the doctor...

Aaliya: ya bhai... You have committed a mistake and said a lie also that you are her husband... The Doctor has asked us to keep her happy and stress free so that her health wont get deteriorated ...

Abhi: Ya... I understand aaliya but you know na I cant do this... How can I behave like her husband??? Aaliya don't forget about my past life and she is an unmarried girl ....

Aaliya: please bhai... Leave that matter... Now pragya is our  responsibility... You have did the drastic accident ... Her life is at stake and she is in this condition because of you only....

We have to answerable for her misery bhai... We are the persons who are responsible for that and its our duty to make her hale and healthy... Whatever happens we have to keep her happy bhai...

Purab: Ya abhi... Just do it out of humanity or to get rid of your guilty...  Please... Poor girl lost her memory too and don't know anything about  her own self too na ..

Please understand abhi... We should not back off from our duty.... Just acting as her husband is not a big deal na..

Abhi sighs: Okay... Okay...  I will do it only for the happiness of you two... Remember she should nevef try to impose her right as my wife... Dare she do that i will show my worst side...

Got it..  I will try to behave good and act like a caring husband.... Is it okay for you two???

Aaliya: Aww... That's so sweet of you... My abhi bhai is always the best...

Purab: Come on abhi...  Let aaliya be with pragya for some time... We have an important work outside and we also have a meeting to attend....

Abhi: Aaliya you will look after pragya properly na... She is a naughty, fun loving and chirpy girl it seems... Its not at  all easy for us to handle her...  So, please bear with her and handle her properly okay...

Aaliya: Ahaan... See purab... Abhi bhai has understood his wife in and out within few minutes..  Not bad... Not bad... Super bhai... Love you so much...

Abhi stomps his feet, grits his teeth in anger and walks out giving  a death glare to aaliya and walks out in fury... Purab gave a pitiful look at aaliya and rushes out to catch abhi...

Aaliya chuckles on seeing the antics of her husband purab and her bhai abhi and walks inside the room... She keeps the medicines properly in the table and bolts the room door...

Aaliya ties her hand in her chest and glares at pragya angrily... Pragya gave an oops reaction and holds her ears and gave a pitiful look on seeing aaliya...

Aaliya: So...

Pragya: So...

Aaliya takes a pillow and beats pragya without hurting her wounds... She twists pragya's ears and pragya yelps in pain...

Aaliya : Irresponsible Idiot... 😡😡😡😡... Dumbo... Senseless fool... stupid purply... 😤😤😤😤

Pragya: Agreed... Im a big idiot...  Sorry... Please Forgive me na sweetie...

Aaliya yells: Who the hell am I to you to forgive you dumbo ??? You are a heartless devil... How dare you to do like this??! How many times Iv told you not to do any stupid stunts???

Why are you not at all listening to me pragya??? Why are you doing like this always??? Why are you not caring for you pragya???

Answer me damn it.... Your puppy looks are not going to work on me anymore... Im hell angry on you pragya...

Pragya: Aalu baby... My honey bunch... My crazy buddy... My loving darling... Please please don't get angry on me na... Wont you forgive your purply...

Aaliya: Don't try to change my mind pragya... Your cheesy words are not  gonna work on me anymore...

Tell me what all the stupid stunts you have done yesterday... I warned you na not to go to any pub to have drinks...

Pragya: But you used your power and ordered them not to serve me drinks na... Then what... I know puru bhai is only helping you na... Let him come, Im gonna fight with him for sure...

Aaliya: Come to the point purply... You settle your scores with your puru bhai later... Its none of my concern... Did I ever come between you two... No right... Come on.... You haven't answered my question till now ..

Pragya: I swear on you aaliya, I didn't had any drinks... I was completely frustrated with today's happenings and that Reema and shyam are doing too much... I cant take that anymore...

You know very well about me na... Where will I go??? Who is there for me??? No one right... I was completely fed up of this life... No one is there to love me na... 😭😭😭😭

Why I have to live??? I want to drown myself in drinks and end up all my misery and die happily ....  But you shut that door too aaliya 😭😭😭... Tell me what will I do...

Aaliya: Don't you know idiot... I and purab are always there for you... Purab always treat you like his younger sister only na... You have never and ever thought about me right....

Leave us... What about your true love pragya??? How can you forget your promise to me??? How you thought of leaving my abhi bhai??? Is your love also fake pragya???

Pragya yells: Shut up aaliya... Don't dare to say my love as fake... Don't you know how much I madly love abhi .. Im ready to lose anything and can to go to any extreme to get my abhi...

It's your Bhai who doesn't know that a girl is loving him madly... He even doesn't know that a girl named pragya exist in this world... Its your bhai who rejected me before knowing my name too... Its not me 😭😭😭😭.... Still Im waiting only for him....

Aaliya hugs pragya and wipes her tears and pats her back...

Aaliya: Im so Sorry purply darling... Don't cry sweetie...  Calm down... I was much worried about you that's why I scolded you... I almost died on seeing you in that condition ...

Dont cry na sweet heart... Please smile... Tell me how this accident happened and why this drama of memory loss and all??? But before that I want to see your smile....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂.... Happy... stupid aaliya.. you are not even allowing me to cry too peacefully... huh... Its my fate to meet that dumbo abhi like that... Alright dont glare at me... He is my husband now so I have all the rights to scold him okay...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂 okay okay... Carry on... Poor abhi bhai.. Trapped to the terror queen on his own finally... No backing off anymore....

Pragya: Yah yah finally... Let me tell you what happened.... I was driving back to home in my bike... As usual your brother is in the same dark past... He  came in full force and dashed his  car with my bike and I fall on the ground...

I thought I will die that moment itself but I was happy to know  that abhi is the one who is the reason for my accident... The fear, pain and the care for me in abhi'a eyes is enough for me and  I smiled and closed my eyes ..

When I get conscious, the nurse told me that I was severely injured and being operated... She also added that my husband Abhishek Mehra only admitted me here and he too fallen unconscious not able to bear my sufferings...

I was in cloud nine at that time aaliya... I made a quick plan and asked the nurse not to inform abhi and made sure to meet the doctor before... I asked the doctor to say that I have lost my memory but asked to say the truth to you alone...

So, finally Im able to come to the mehra mansion as Abhishek mehra's wife... Your bhabhi pragya is going to bring sense in your bhai and show him tht he has a life to live... This  pragya is going to be a healing medicine to all his problems....

Aaliya: What a plan... wow... Brilliant... Its Pragya Arora, the daring queen is going to rock the floor... Oohoo... Way to go buddy... I'm with you always...

Pragya: Its not pragya arora... Its pragya Abhishek mehra, who gonna do this time...

Aaliya: Ahaan... what a confidence... But be careful purply... Abhi bhai doesn't like girls... Better be careful before doing anything stupidly okay....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂 Its your bhai who has to be careful and not me... Already I started my game... You brother is shocked to hell...

Aaliya: 😨😨😨😨 whaat .... Hey wait wait... Did you do anything to bhai??? Is that the reason bhai runned hurriedly out and was nervous???

Pragya: Hmm ya 😊😊😊😊...

Aaliya: What have you done purply??? Don't say that you hugged him sensually??

Pragya: No... Not that... I did only a simple thing... Just kissed my abhi two times in his lips very deeply and passionately...

Aaliya screams: 😨😨😨😨 whaatttt??? How could you do that pragya ??? This is unfair... You are going too fast...

Pragya: All is fair... I have started my game... I wont back off or get tired unless and until my abhi loves and marry me... I swear Aaliya, I will win my abhi by hook or crook and this time no can snatch him from me...

Abhi and purab finishes the meeting and comes out... They goes to the car... As insited by purab, abhi gets some dresses for pragya as she is in the hospital gown for a long time....

Purab: Abhi... Shall we go???

Abhi: Ya...

Purab: Abhi... Here look.... He is the one abhi ... He is responsible for the girls problem... Many have complained about him and they are worried that this moron is standing near by to the school area and is misbehaving with the girls..

Abhi: Hmm... Let's give a warning to him... If he didn't give up his wrong behavior, we will punish him in our styles... By the way, how is everyone in home..

Purab: All are pretty well... They ask a lot about you... 😱😱😱😱... Shit... Im dead today...

Abhi; what happened??

Purab: I forget to change the silent mode...

Abhi: Oh my God!!! I forget to switch on the phone...

They horrified and shocked to see their mobiles with lots of missed calls from aaliya... They saw the message send by aaliya and they rushes up to know wht has happened. ..

So what has happened???

Pragya is in already love with abhi... Purab nd aaliya knows about this... Pragya has no memory loss too...

Why abhi is not aware of pragya???

Who really is pragya???

What is abhi's dark past???

Will pragya wins abhi and gets back her love???

To know more stay tuned....

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail. .

As usual given a long update of 2435+ words...

Sorry for mistakes....

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro