Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The messages stopped. Yet Irene found herself looking at her phone constantly, she missed it. But she would deny it until her dying breath. She rested a hand on her stomach smiling at the little kick she felt back. The one thing that diverted her mind completely. Their child. No...Her child, she corrected her heart. The girls were fussing over her as they prepared food for her. She sat back slouching in her seat, closing her eyes, catching a few minutes of peace. She knew deep down she was missing him. This was something they had talked about when they were together, the idea of having a family. She remembered the way his eyes lit up at the thought of having mini Jackson's as he called them. She remembered the excitement as he touched her stomach as he said if they had a girl he would name her Isabel and for a boy Jay. She felt the corners of her mouth curl as she forced herself to remember the way he said he would be by her side during the morning sickness and through the sleepless nights, how he promised to get her whatever she was craving whenever. How he promised he'd hold her hand through it all. And that was the direct contrast to reality. She was alone. His words were a lie. Just like their entire relationship. The girls turned watching her in concern as she forced a smile on her face, trying to erase any signs of the pain. She patted her stomach softly looking back at the girls who noticed the storm in her eyes. And they watched in helplessness as she walked back to her room, the door closing in a loud thud.

Two hours later the girls reached SM, looking up at building that shaped them and their careers. Irene walked ahead towards their managers room. "I want to release one more song before I go on this break." Everyone looked at her in shock. "Irene you don't have to...you and the girls have released so much in the past three months, two group albums not to mention the other solo one you released. If your worried about your legacy I'm telling you now, you have one. Everyone loves you and your music. And they will understand this break, you don't need over exert yourself, your 6 months pregnant even if you don't look like you are, you need to stop overworking yourself...." Irene looked up at the manager. "I know, and I'm not afraid anymore, I was but I've over come it. This song is more of tying up lose ends. And it's only one song." He looked at her sighing and gripping the bridge of his nose. "Okay...fine kiddo you can release the song." He shook his head walking up to her placing a hand on her stomach "That kid in their is lucky to have you as a mother, she or he will be proud of what you have accomplished in the same way that we are all proud of you." Irene smiled, her eyes watering as she cursed "Gosh damn these hormones." They laughed at her as she shook her head. "I've got the sound if you guys want to hear it." They nodded moving to the sound room. She walked into the recording room giving them all a thumbs up and begun singing seconds after the intro.

"Runaway and don't look back
Take everything I can pack
One way ticket, not comin' back
How did we end up this way?
You took his life and took his place
What do you want from me?
And why did you stay?
If you didn't feel the same
Who are you? Have we met?
Where'd you come from?
Cuz I don't even know you anymore
I don't even know you anymore
Where'd he go? Take me there!
Where'd you hide him?
Don't know, don't know you anymore, you anymore
Don't know, don't know you anymore, you anymore
Can't believe I fell for you
Had me changing all my routes
Rearrange me, make me feel
And I must trace whether it's true
What you try ain't got no clue
How can I be me when there's a you?
And why did you stay?
If you didn't feel the same
Where'd you come from?
Where'd you hide him?
You keep callin', I don't answer
Cuz I don't answer to you no more
You no more
And everything you say don't matter
Cuz I'm not with you no more
You no more!
Where'd you come from?
Where'd you hide him?
I don't even know you anymore"

She finished, leading off into a small echo as she turned wiping a stray tear. She looked back at them seeing similar tears in their eyes. She smiled walking out. "So...?" Wendy hugged her, the others following seconds later. "It's beautiful." Irene smiled leaving the girls to work on the music video. Yeri looked at the girls. "She's never going to let go of him is she?" Suelgi looked at her, "She can't...no matter how hard she tries because whilst there will also always be apart of him in her heart, she's also got another big reminder of him...his child." The girls huddled together, Joy continuing "She will be okay though...she's Irene, and she will do what she's best at. Hiding her emotions." Wendy leaned her head on Suelgi's shoulder, "This isn't her holding on guys, this song was her letting go. This her way of saying bye to him. She closing the chapter that she's been clinging onto for months. Your right she won't forget him, but she's no longer his girlfriend, she's going to be a mother. And so she needs to let go of her past to embrace her future." Yeri sighed, Joy stating "Who knows...maybe they will find there way back to each other if they are meant to be." The girls stood in silence watching the protective hand Irene placed on her stomach as she worked alongside the music video production team, with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Two weeks later she had released the song. Speculation rising within as Irene scheduled her last interview. She had hid the bump quite well by wearing baggy clothes and making sure to sit and cross her arms in a certain position that kept the reality away from people's eyes. "Welcome Irene it's nice to have you back." She smiled "it's good to be back." "So you have released a new song, that is being loved by everyone as usual. Is there anything you want to say." "Actually there is...there is no real easy way of saying this but I'm going on a break for awhile. I'm not sure how long yet but us girls have been working our ass's off to give you guys some good music. And the reason why we have done that is because of personal reasons that I don't wish to disclose at this moment in time which i hope you can respect. We are sorry to do this to the fans but hopefully you guys will be as supportive through this phase for us." Irene looked at everyone as fans out of respect stood bowing in respect. Irene recuperating the action as she bowed. She looked at them again. "We are so grateful you guys have been with us on this journey. We wouldn't be here without you guys and every single success we have had lies solely with you all. I was afraid that doing this will remove our name from history, that the legacy we tried to create would be thrown in the bin, but I'm no longer afraid. I know that you guys will keep it alive and for that I can only give my thanks and my love. We will be back with you guys as soon as possible." The host nodded asking "That's definitely a bombshell." Irene laughed. "Yeah I know I'm sorry about that." The host shook her head waving it off. "So back to the single you released, would you mind explaining it?" "Yeah sure...so this song is my goodbye. It's me closing a chapter as I enter a new vital chapter of my life. It's the final song as a stem from the pervious album. And that's all I'm going to say..." the host nodded in understanding continuing the interview for ten minutes before wrapping up and allowing Irene to interact with fans who hugged her and showered her with gifts and more importantly their love.

Jackson was currently with Mark, the two boys driving aimlessly, talking and jamming to songs that played through the radio. "Next playing we have Red Velvet's Irene with Who your are. This is Capital FM and I'm your host John hyun." The two looked at each other perplexed as Mark reached over increasing the volume as Jackson focused on the road. The lyrics playing where soul wrenching...he couldn't help but be drawn in as he was forced to listen to every single word that was directed at him. Every single word. He felt his heart crack at their voice as he tried to prevent the tears that wanted to escape. His jaw was set tight as he grounded on his teeth...Mark looked at him as the song finished noticing the tight grip he had on the steering wheel. "And that's Who you are by Bae Irene...also it was announced today that red velvet will be going on a break due to personal reasons, told by Irene in an interview this morning, we must say we are heartbroken and wish for a speedy return. The next song playing..." Jackson's ears drowned out the rest of the words as he looked at Mark. "She's leaving.... that song, the lyrics, 'take everything I can pack, one way ticket not coming back...' Mark she's leaving, that was her goodbye, I need to get to her..." Mark's eyes softened as he watched his brother "Jack let her go...she needs to do this to repair and so do you. It will be easier this way. And who knows if your truly meant to be. She will find her way back to you." Mark placed a hand on his shoulder squeezing it and bringing him into a hug. "You've got this Wang, focus on yourself for the time being, push yourself to your very best so if she does come back you won't lose her." The words Mark spoke reached the very depths of his soul pulling him from the darkness back into the light. He would make himself worthy. Worthy of her love again.

//////////////3 month later////////////////

"Irene, push....your nearly there."
She was covered in her own sweat, the pain from her lower region so painful as her head fell back against the pillow. "I can't..." "Yes you can, listen to me Irene, you can do this." She felt tears fall down her face as she shook her head refusing to believe the words of Wendy who tried her best to keep her calm. She could feel herself give up, the exhaustion unbearable as the nurses fussed over her muttering in English, with their Canadian accents coming out. She heard Wendy talk to them as she whispered "Jackson...." she opened her eyes, and he stood their in place of Wendy, the room dead silent with no other present. He grasped her hand kissing her forward. "You can do this Irene. Together okay...I need you to push Babygirl." She nodded holding onto what she thought was his hand. Letting out a final scream her eyes opening as she looked back into the eyes of Wendy confused. Seconds later she heard the wails of her child in the far distance, her eyes searching for him in confusion, until she finally comprehend that she was delirious. The nurse walked over to her placing a small bundle in her arms helping her along side Wendy to help her sit up. "Congratulations you have a beautiful baby boy." Irene felt the overwhelming feeling over come her as she burst into tears. The other girls walking in surrounding her as she stroked his head, the girls all having tears in their eyes as they watched their leader and sister break. "Welcome to the world Jay." She whispered smiling up at the girls, as she passed her son to his aunts. She had done it.

Two weeks later Irene took to social media. The picture displayed with a caption underneath.

"It's been three months, since I've left Korea alongside my girls, three months of constant pain, but two weeks ago was the end of that pain. Welcome to the world Jay. My beautiful baby boy....

I hope that fans across the world will be able to understand why I've chose to hide my pregnancy, I hope you guys can understand that as a mother I want to bring my child up away from the cameras to teach him the true meaning of humanity. We will be making a mini comeback in a few months for you all and we hope and pray that you love it. I also pray that the love that you extended to me will remain and you will love my son the same. Thank you to @SuelgiKang @Seung-wan @Yerim @Joy, for holding my hand through this entire situation, you have been my family in the darkest of times and you've picked me up when I fell apart, you've helped me over come the biggest challenge I was faced with and never left me alone for a second. I'm so glad that Jay has got aunts like you who will protect him when I can't, I'm glad that he's receiving love from 5 mothers to make up for the missing father. And finally a thank you to @SM for being so supportive through everything, you've taken care of everything for me and I'm happy to share this moment with you guys too. I love all of you guys. Irene xx

TBC

-Authors note
Hope you enjoy this one. Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Lots of love and best wishes to you all.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro