8 a mourning morning

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LJ's POV
The next morning I woke up my head pounding like a drum. "Ugh.." I put my hand up to my head for a minute before I stood up and walked into the kitchen where slendy stood at the counter with an apron on making breakfast for everyone. I smirked at the sight "the apron makes you look like a housewife slendy~" he turned to me and formed a pink blush on his cheeks(that's his way of smiling) "oh! LJ your awake, what do you think of waffles for breakfast?" "It sounds good to me, just as long as Toby doesn't get to much this time" I chuckled to myself and he soon followed. "I remember, and I'll make sure he does not" I sat down at the 'bar' countertop. Soon Ben walked in with Sally following soon after, and *le sigh* eyeless Jack.. Me and him were in a relationship a while back and it pains me to see him at breakfast. He sat the farthest from me and of course I hadn't minded at all, staying away from him was better for me than being near him, I scoffed to myself in clear disgust before slendy turned around again and started serving the waffles. They were nice and fluffy and the sweat aroma of cooked batter filled the room only wanting me to eat the soft delectable. The rest of the creepypasta family came and we all ate happily "this is no mourning morning, slender"
(Waaaaaaaaaay to short, just wanted to get this out here cuz I've been taking a while)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro