9, confession?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Spenders POV
It's been a week now since Jack came home, it's wonderful having him back. Despite the fighting that he and Jeffery have, the whole family has become a lot more happier. It makes me smile seeing them like this and not sad/depressed. I do have some concerns about our dear laughing Jack though, there are bags under his eyes now, I don't think he's been getting enough sleep. I've been hanging around him a lot recently both with and without the other pastas I've found that speaking to him is the limelight Of my day and I look forward to it all the time now. I blush at just the thought of him and whenever I'm around him I can't help but smile. I'm sure though that this is how any father would feel when their son has come home, right? Anyway, I'm in my office now looking over the books I've been writing for the younger pastas. The world outside my window looked cold and the wind was practically blowing all the tree's down. I'm glad no one is out and we went shopping yesterday. It's hard to believe how much the weather can fit your mood sometimes. Very nice, I'm concerned for him and the weather seems to be agreeing with me for once. When I was done looking over my books I walked out of my room to see eyeless Jack and laughing Jack staring at each other. Though their faces told two different stories, eyeless Jack looked hopefully up at Laughing Jack, while laughing Jack looked down at The other in shock. I knew in my mind what was going on and I felt my heart pound out of my chest for some odd reason waiting for the answer that LJ would give EJ. "I-I... Well I-...." Than he ran off and I felt almost compelled to run after him and comfort him, is that a fatherly thing to do, with this upcoming event I'm not so sure anymore..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro