Damage: 3
OXO
OXO

Trio:
Hand: 4
Damage: 2
XXO
XXO

"Stand and draw! Battles are just raging tides against you! Hero, overcome your fate with your allies! I ride, Supreme Ruler of the Storm, Thavas!" The vanguard circle expanded blue. "Now... Liberating the Generation Zone!"

(Opening here)

"Star-bound commander gazing at destiny! Rip through the adversaries with your immeasurable blade! Generation Stride, Marshal General of Surging Seas, Alexandros! Thavas' stride skill, I call, Cipla! Tidal Assault gets resist! Cipla's skill, she gets 2000 power and resist! (9000 > 11000) Bubble Edge Dracokid's skill! Pushing him into soul and giving Cipla a new skill! Let's start the attack, boosted by Orthia, Tidal Assault! (9000 > 16000) Wave 1!"

"Guard with Bunny! (16000)"

"Tidal's skill will activate, restanding him! (9000 > 4000) Cipla attacks! (11000) Wave 2!"

"Guard with Darkside Princess! (1600)"

"Now, it's time for the commander's swing! Alexandros, attack! Oceanic Law!! (26000) Wave 3! I counterblast and G Blast! I stand Orthia and Cipla! They get 5000 power for each face up card in my G Zone! (7000 > 12000) (11000 > 16000)"

"No guard!"

"Triple Drive!! (Supreme Ruler of the Storm, Thavas, Battle Siren, Melania, Battle Siren, Mallika) Draw trigger! All effects to Tidal! (4000 > 9000) Drawing a card!"

"Damage check! (Prankster Girl of Mirroland) Stand trigger, all effects to Vanguard! (11000 > 16000)"

"Cipla attacks! (16000) Wave 4! Bubble Edge's skill given to her! I draw a card! Then, Cipla's own skill! I counterblast, draw a card and she gets 3000 power! (16000 > 19000)"

"No guard. (Silver Thorn Assistant, Dixie) Critical, all to vanguard! (16000 > 21000)"

"Alright, we got her to five! Let's finish this! Boosted by Orthia, Tidal Assault! Riptide Roar! (9000 > 21000)"

"Miss Direction! (26000)"

"Damn it... I was so close..." Trio gritted his teeth, and steeled himself. "Turn end."

Magus:
Damage: 5
OXO
OXO

Trio:
Hand: 8
Damage: 2
XXX
XOO

"Stand and draw," Magus picked up a card and slammed it into her drop zone. "Generation Zone, unleash! The stage of fervent dreams, looming anxiety and shining talent— excite them like a meteor shower! Explode, Masquerade Master, Harri!" The vanguard circle expanded dark lilac. "Stride skill! I soulblast one and superior call from soul, Flying Peryton! Peryton's skill, soulcharge (Purple Trapezist) and call Trapezist! Happiness' skill, since Peryton was called from soul, I put her into soul, draw a card and soulcharge! (Prankster Girl of Mirrorland) Mirrorland's skill! Since she was put into soul, I put her on the top of my deck, and I search my deck to put a card from there into my soul! (Flying Peryton) I shuffle my deck. Trapezist's skill, I'm putting Peryton into my soul and calling Happiness Collector! Skill of Miss Direction, since a card from called from my soul, she gets called out from soul! Happiness' skill, I put her back into soul, draw a card and soulcharge once more! (Purple Trapezist)"

"So much happened at once... what is she doing...?" Trio raised a brow, fiddling his with hand cards.

"Boosted by Trapezist, Miss Direction attacks you! (8000 > 14000)"

"No guard! (Kelpie Rider, Nikki)"

"Now, Harri will attack! (26000) His skill, counterblast and G Persona Blast! I'm putting both Direction and Trapezist into soul, then spitting out Peryton, Happiness and Trapezist! Peryton's skill, soulcharge (Masquerade Bunny) and calling Betty from soul to rear-guard! Happiness' skill, she goes into soul, I draw a card and soulcharge once more! (Moonlight Melody Tamer, Betty) Miss Direction's skill, when a card is called from soul, I call her! Trapezist's skill, I'm sending Direction back into soul and calling out Happiness Collector!"

"Screeeeee, so many moving cards!" Trio exclaimed. "What is this?! I thought I'm playing Vanguard! Plato, Perfect Guard!"

"Triple Drive! (Silver Thorn Assistant, Dixie) Critical, all to Peryton! (9000 > 14000/1★ > 2★) (Masked Magician, Harri, Prankster Girl of Mirrorland) Stand, all effects to Trapezist! (6000 > 11000) Okay, let's go in with Peryton boosted by Betty! Harri's CONT skill, all my Magia units get 3k power for each face up Harri stride I have! (9000 > 12000 > 19000)"

"Oh frick, no guard! (Saberflow Sailor)"

"Betty's skill! End of battle she boosted, I counterblast and send Peryton to soul! I superior call him once more! Happiness' skill, into soul, draw a card, and soulcharge! (Hopping Balloon) Peryton's skill, soulcharge, (Masked Phantom, Harri) and superior call Happiness from soul! Miss Direction's skill, since a card was called from soul, I'll call her out! Happiness' skill, putting her back into soul, drawing a card and soulcharge! (Miss Direction) Peryton attacks you! (12000)"

"Guard with Adelaide! (16000)"

"This will be our final spectacle of tonight! Boosted by Trapezist, Miss Direction! (8000 > 19000)"

"Supersonic Sailor! (21000)"

"Impressive. Did you follow what was happening on stage?" Magus asked.

"Hell no." Trio said bluntly, rubbing his temples. "So many things happened... I don't want to think about it."

"Affirmative. Turn end."

Magus:
Hand: 12
XXX
OOX

Trio:
Damage: 4
XXX
XOO

"You're really good at the game... But I'm not going to lose! Stand and draw! Liberating the Generation Zone! General that tears through the rippling storm! Release your stormy ambition now! Marine General of Heavenly silk, Lambros stride!" The vanguard circle expanded aqua. "Stride skill, I'm calling Supreme Ruler of the Storm, Thavas to the backrow! He gets Resist, and since he has the Wave ability, he can attack from the back! Let's start the assault, with Thavas in the back! (11000) Wave 1!"

"Dancing Princess guard! (16000)"

"Thavas' Generation Break 2 Wave skill! I counterblast and restand him! Thavas, attack again! (11000) Wave 2!"

"Peryton, guard! (16000)"

"Cipla, attack! (11000) Wave 3! Skill, counterblast, draw a card, and she gains 3k! (11000 > 14000)"

"Bunny guard! (16000)"

"Boosted by Orthia, Tidal Assault! (9000 > 16000) Wave 4!"

"Darkside Sword Master guard! (21000)"

"Tidal Assault's skill! He restands! (9000 > 4000) Now, Lambros attacks! Wave 5, Drowning Splash! (26000) His skill, G Persona Blast, and standing both Orthia and Cipla! They get 10000 power! (7000 > 17000) (11000 > 21000)"

"Darkside Mirror Master, perfect guard!"

"Triple Drive! (Blue Wave Soldier, Bluegill Trooper) Draw trigger, all to Tidal, and drawing a card! (4000 > 9000) (Battle Siren, Cipla, Battle Siren, Orthia) Okay, Cipla attacks! (21000) Wave 6!"

"Guard with Skyhigh and Trapezist! (26000)"

"Damn it... Boosted by Orthia, Tidal Assault! (9000 > 26000) Wave 7, Riptide Roar!!"

"Generation Guard! Doting Harlequin, Maja! Her skill, since I have a Magia vanguard, she gets 5000 shield! (11000 > 26000 > 31000)"

"Grr..." Trio grit his teeth and sighed. "Okay, you got me... turn end."

Magus:
Hand: 3
XXX
OOX

Trio:
Hand: 8
Damage: 4
XXX
XOX

"You did very impressive, actually." Magus said, drawing a card. "You turned my twelve card hand into a three card one. However, you won't last on this battlefield for much longer. Generation Zone, unleash! The stage of fervent dreams, suppressed anxiety and shining talent— excite them like a meteor shower! Explode, Masquerade Master, Harri!" The vanguard circle expanded dark lilac. "Stride skill! I soulblast one and superior call from soul, Flying Peryton! Peryton's skill, soulcharge (Darkside Mirror Master) and superior call Trapezist from soul! Trapezist's skill, putting Miss Direction into soul, and superior call Betty! Skill of Miss Direction in soul, superior call! Call, Betty from hand. Boosted by Betty, Miss Direction! (8000 > 15000)"

"Cipla, intercept! (16000)"

"Skill of Betty! Counterblast, putting Miss Direction into soul and superior call, Harri! My vanguard's CONT! (11000 > 17000) Harri, attack! (17000)"

"Guard with Petros! (21000)"

"Boosted by Betty, Peryton! CONT skill! (9000 > 15000 > 22000)"

"Generation Guard! Blue Wave Armour General, Galfilia! Wave 3, she gets 5k shield! (26000 > 31000)"

"Betty's skill! Counterblast and putting Peryton into soul, I call him back out! His skill, soulcharge, (Masked Magician, Harri) and calling Trapezist from soul! Trapezist's skill, putting Harri into soul, and calling him back out! Harri attacks! (17000)"

"Guard with Tidal Assault, intercept with Tidal Assault! (21000)"

"Boosted by Trapezist, Peryton! (15000 > 21000)"

"No guard! (Supersonic Sailor) Critical trigger! All to vanguard! (11000 > 16000)"

"Masquerade Master, Harri, attack! Burning Meteor Mash! (26000) Skill, counterblast and G Persona Blast, I'm putting Peryton and Trapezist into soul! I'm spitting back out Peryton, Trapezist and Harri! Trapezist's skill, moving Betty into soul and calling Bunny out! Peryton's skill, soulcharge, (Skyhigh Walker) and superior call Betty!"

"Plato, perfect guard! Skill, countercharge!"

"Triple Drive!! (Purple Trapezist, Masquerade Bunny, Skyhigh Walker) Stand trigger! All effects to Harri! (20000 > 25000) Boosted by Betty, Peryton! CONT skill! (9000 > 18000 > 25000)"

"Guard with Cipla and Orthia! (26000)"

"Let us finish this... boosted by Bunny, Harri attacks! CONT skill! (25000 > 32000) Phantasmic Spear!"

"You won't finish this... because I'm not giving up just yet!! Generation Guard! Blue Storm Deterrence Dragon, Ice Barrier Dragon! Wave 8! He gets 10000 shield! (31000 > 41000) And then, Blue Wave Engineer, Refit Sailor's skill! I bind her and another heal in drop zone, and countercharge!"

"I-impossible..." Magus said with a stammer, stunned by Trio's resilience.

"Is that it?!" Trio exclaimed, sweat running down his brow.

"Yes... that will be my turn. Turn end. Magia of Masquerade Master... I return Peryton, Trapezist and Harri to my soul."

Magus:
Hand: 5
OXO
XXX

Trio:
Hand: 0
OXO
XOX

(Play song in the media here)

"Stand and draw!" Trio exclaimed, drew a card. Putting it into the drop zone, it emitted a bright blue light.

"No... he couldn't...?"

"The cost is a card with the same name as my vanguard! I'll put my future on the line to win this fight! If I don't win, all the cards in my Generation Zone will disappear! Become my future and manifest! Maganicalla's Zeroth Dragon, Ultimate Stride! Zeroth Dragon of Distant Sea, Megiddo!" The vanguard circle exploded in a black-blue colour.

"He... he did...?!"

Beginning to manifest behind Trio was a blue, gigantic, serpent like dragon wearing silver armour with dark blue linings. The scales on the dragon were sharp and prominent, with its deep orange eyes piercing Magus' soul. Around the dragon were small, mechanic, egg shaped lasers; six in total. Fanning out of its armoured back were ten aquamarine coloured wings, and above it's head was the crest of Gyze, shining like a halo. As it slithered upright, its large tail knocked buildings down and created wreckage, causing a draft of wind violently coming down on the fighters; blowing in Trio's direction.

"Megiddo's skill! I counterblast two and superior call five cards from my drop zone! Appear, Thavas, Thavas, Thavas, Cipla and Cipla! They all gain 5000 power and a new skill! (11000 > 16000) (11000 > 16000) (11000 > 16000) (11000 > 16000) (11000 > 16000) Galfilia's skill in the G Zone! Soulblast and turning her face down, I'll countercharge 1! Then, I'll begin with my Thavas behind vanguard! (16000) Wave 1!"

"Skyhigh guards! (21000)"

"Skill of Thavas! Counterblast, and restand! Then, his skill given by Megiddo! He and the front right Thavas switch positions! Now... Zeroth Dragon of Distant Seas, Megiddo, attack! Distant Tsunami!!! (36000)"

"Per...Perfect Guard! Darkside Mirror Master's skill... countercharge one..."

"Triple Drive!! (Blue Wave Engineer, Refit Sailor) Heal trigger! Healing a Damage, power to my left Thavas! (16000 > 21000) (Kelpie Rider, Petros) Critical trigger! Everything to my right Thavas! (16000 > 21000/1★ > 2★) (Ocean Keeper, Plato) Thavas, attack! (21000/2★)"

"N-no... Guard..." Magus stammered, flipping the top two cards of her deck over. (Masked Phantom, Harri, Darkside Mirror Master) "You win..."

And as Magus took her sixth damage, Megiddo let out a ear shattering scream. It began to turn into blue dust that floated in the sky.

"Y...YOSH!" Trio bellowed, jumping up and down in joy. "I DID IT! I WON!" He screamed from the bottom of his lungs, hurling a fist into the air. While he celebrated his victory, Magus silently took her cards and phased through a portal; disappearing. Dropping to his knees in exhaustion, Trio stood back up, and looked around. "She left, huh..."

"Trio!" Ryu exclaimed, sprinting towards him. Riku followed him.

"Ryu!" Trio waved his hand, and ran to him. "Dude, dude, I just won a cardfight with Megiddo!"

"I saw the dragon... it's how we even found you." Ryu laughed. "But damn... who did you fight?"

"I just fought the Hooded Figure... she called herself Magus," Trio said, collecting his cards up. "She pushed me to five damage and I had no cards in hand... but I got the card I needed at the right moment, and used the Zeroth Dragon!"

"For once your luck wasn't terrible." Riku jested. "I told Payic about the Zeroth Dragon, so we need to rendezvous in Beijing."

"Alright. Trio, keep that card safe. Let's get this other with..." Ryu said.

(Ending here)

At the Mao Loyalty Ridge, Magus and Hyakurai stood next to each other, gazing at the Great Wall of China. Hyakurai made a scoffing noise, and leaned against the ridge.

"You legitimately lost?"

"I miscalculated. If I had one more open counterblast... I would've finished him."

"Talk about sucking to suck." Hyakurai let out a loud yawn and stretched his back.

"You had an easy match-up."

"That game was annoying... he kept drawing over and over... It took me a GB8 to finish the damn thing off."

"I guess we both learnt something."

"That underestimating opponents is bad? I'm well aware of that."

"I guess."

"C'mon," Hyakurai patted Magus' back. "The Overlord is calling for us."

"Affirmative."

As Hyakurai opened up a portal with black flames lined along the edge, the two entered through it, causing the portal to dissipate into the air.

Next time on Z World:

#31: Missing Two

Ryuzaki: So, my turn to do the preview! We're heading back to the Mikazuchi Mansion, and we're gonna discuss about what the hell just happened... Anyways, I'm glad that we don't have to burn money travelling the world anymore, and that we have four out of the six Dragons! There's only two left... and they're both with Izanoku and Zak... Stay tuned to find out what happens! Toodles!

================================

A/N

Lambros' attack is a pun, if you missed it btw. The "Splash" from Drowning Splash looks like "Slash", and Lambros holds a large sword!

Yeah that was lame... anyways, here's your scheduled goof of the week!

The Ansei Family: Episode 2 "Smack"

Taira: I'm still shooketh that we have our own show

Fubuki: *pats his shoulder and sheds a manly tear* I am too, son.

Taira: So, what's happening this episode?

Fubuki: Well, your mom is at work and it's a Sunday...

Taira: Tournament Arc?

Fubuki: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURNAMENT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRC

*begin slideshow*

Fubuki: *smacking Raijin with a Raging Form Dragon*

Taira: *smacking Kaminari with a Maelstrom*

Fubuki: *smacking Yozora with a Raging Rapt Dragon*

Taira: *smacking Ryuuga with a Riptide Dragon*

Fubuki: *smacking Ryuzaki with a heal trigger*

Taira: *smacking Kristy with a critical trigger*

Yozora: *watching*

Ryuzaki: *Yozogauche dare activate*

Yozora: *sigh and jumps in*

Taira: *nani*

Yozora: *my angel kristy*

Taira: *didn't dad just smack you*

Yozora: *smacks Taira with Myo-kurenai*

Taira: *smacked*

Fubuki: *in dad revenge mode*

Yozora: *in Yozogauche protecc mode*

Fubuki: *smacks with Raging Form*

Yozora: *smacks with Yamata no Orochi*

Nozomi: *why is there so much smacking wtf*

Taira: *smacks Nozomi's head*

Nozomi: *squint*

Taira: KONO DIO DA

Fubuki: *smacks Nozomi's butt* (You lookin like a snacc)

Nozomi: *glare*

Yozora: *why are we talking like this*

Fubuki: BECAUSE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURNAMENT ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRC

Nozomi: You just broke the trend-

Taira: BOO DAD

Fubuki: Oops

Yozora: This was the worst tournament arc ever

Fubuki: No NEXTAGE is the worst tournament arc ever

Taira: Wtf is a NEXTAGE

Yuuto: *sweats* I heard it's slang for a steaming pile of arse shit

Akari: *sweats* I think it's a deadly disease growing from a tumour

Fubuki: You see, in ancient times, there was a- *smacked by Ryuzaki*

Ryuzaki: WE NEVER SPEAK OF THAT OKAY

Fubuki: Hai *rubs cheek*

Yuuto: No NEXTAGE is not CCEU we only remember it because an alternate universe we were in it *cringe cringe cringe*

Akari: The entire book is more edgy then Yuuto on a good day

Yuuto: I never have good days

Akari: Exactly, just like NEXTAGE!

Yuuto: SICK BURN!

Akari: I'm surprised a mass fire didn't break out in the middle of the tournament

Yuuto: Would've been more sick with falling metal beams

Kotaro: *sweats*

Spectre: *sweats*

Maxios: HEY THATS OFFENSIVE

Fubuki: I feel bad for whoever wrote it

Taira: *COUGH* ajshfsioska *COUGH*

Fubuki: You said his name so fast it didn't even get typed properly

Taira: :3

Nozomi: *smacks Fubuki in the nuts*

Fubuki: oWWIE

Nozomi: That's revenge for smacking my ass you perv...

Fubuki: AT LEAST YOU'RE MY WIFE *stares at Max*

Max: *sweats*

Jesus fuck, okay, I'm stopping this here

Fubuki: NO! WE'RE NOT DONE! THE ANSEI FAMILY WILL RETURN NEXT WEEK! WE'RE GOING TO THE CINEMAS!

Taira: WE FINNA WATCH WHITE FLOWER THE MOVIE

Callum: OH SHIT CAN I JOIN

Taira: HELL YEAH

Callum: ATSA WITH HIS DEMONIC SHANK FEEL LIKE :SHIONGASM:

Fubuki: Wait White Flower is still alive in 2047 wtf

Taira: Yeee it's impact was bigger than Yesruto

Callum: Better than Your Trash High School

Fubuki: Villain was okay, only bad thing about it was the animation was shit at times

Callum: White Flower animation was :umugasm:

Taira: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^gODDAMN IF I WATCHED IT IN NNN ID HAPPILY BUST A FAT ONE OVER IT

Fubuki: Speaking of NNN have you lost already or nah?

Taira: Still going strong

Fubuki: Fuck you I lost already

Taira: Did you and mom do the dirty last night

Fubuki: How the fuck do you know

Taira: It's hard to sleep when you're literally shouting every time you thrust into her "iT FEELS AMAZING" or "I FUCKING LOVE YOU NOZOMI"

Fubuki: ...Taira, invest in some earplugs

Taira: Sure

Nozomi: *hazukashii*

Taira: I'm sorry not sorry mom

Fubuki: Welp, that about wraps it up

Taira: Yeah I got nothing else to scream about either

Fubuki: Aren't you going to celebrate with Trio for AqF winning against PM?

Taira: Trio won cuz he got lucky. I don't see that shit as a worthy win

Fubuki: Respectable...

Taira: I'LL NEVER RESPECT THE FACT THAT BUSHIROAD MADE GOLDEN BEAST TAMER A BETTER MAELSTROM REEEEEEE

Fubuki: Actually, have you ever jacked it off to Golden Beast Tamer?

Taira: ...no comment

Fubuki: SO YOU HAVE

Taira: NO I HAVENT

Fubuki: SO WHATS WITH THE NO COMMENT

Taira: FUCK YOU DAD YOU PROBABLY BUSTED A FAT ONE FOR RAGING FORM

Fubuki: As a man I'll admit I busted a fat one for Raging Form

Taira: Oh if you're admitting that then I'll admit I came for Maelstrom's reveal

Fubuki: A man of honesty is a man of stupidity

Taira: True

Nozomi: Why are my husband and son scalies...?

Fubuki: Look I came more to Dark Bless and Aife than I did Raging Form

Taira: I get frustrated with GBT enough to smack my meat to her

Nozomi: ...

Fubuki: ...Taira you're grounded...

Taira: Mkay *walks to his room*

Dear God...

That's all, Fox out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro