#31: Missing Two

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Alright! We have captured four Zeroth Dragons!" Ryuzaki exclaimed, pushing a glass of wine into the air. "The China mission was a success!!"

"YEAH!" The masses of people collected inside the Mansion's living room shouted, shoving their beverages into the air with his.

"To the man of the hour, Trio! Cheers!" Ryuzaki exclaimed, clinking glasses with everyone else.

"CHEERS!" Following the clinking of the glasses was the downing of drinks, and the blaring of music.

"T-thanks guys!" Trio exclaimed, grinning.

(Opening here)

"Damn, we're busting out a party already?" Payic jested, strutting over to Ryuzaki.

"Hey, we have 4 out of the 6 Zeroth Dragons, and the last two are somewhere in Japan. I'd say we've got this in the bag!" Ryuzaki exclaimed, putting an arm around her shoulder. "Besides, Zak and Kakashi have the Zeroth Dragons. I'm sure we can just force our way into their house and steal the Zeroth Dragons with brute force."

"Trucks better not be involved." Payic added with a sigh, taking a sip of her red wine.

"I was going to say your explosions should-" Ryuzaki said, before earning a small explosion in the face by Payic. "Never mind..."

"Remember when you guys busted into that abandoned house?" Max interjected, taking a bite out of the strawberry and cream cake Rino had baked.

"God, yeah, and you and Zeon were still maniacs back then." Payic replied.

"Speaking of Zeon, where is he?" Max looked around.

"He said he was on his way with Rukia and Shika." Ryuzaki said, putting down his glass. "Are you tryna shove your glue stick down his ass too?"

"What? No... I wanted to catch up ever since those days." Max said, finishing the slice.

"A lot of things changed..." Payic said, before taking a seat on Ryuzaki's chair.

"Hey! That's mine!" Ryuzaki pouted, trying to pull Payic out of his seat.

"Awww, can't you let a girl feel like a queen?" She asked, giggling.

"No," Ryuzaki pulled her out and sat down quickly. Holding onto her wrist, he pulled her down to his lap, letting her sit on it. "You get to feel like my queen."

"Ryuzaki-!" Payic giggled, going dark red. She caressed her arms around him, and rested her head on his shoulder.

"That's right." Ryuzaki smirked, wrapping his arms around her.

"Ew, couples." Trio said, who was sitting across them.

"RyuIc is a 10/10 ship, change my mind." Ryu said bluntly, taking a slice of cake and scarfing it down like an animal.

"Why are there two couples here like ewwwww" Trio screeched, looking at both Ryuzaki and Payic, and Yozora and Chiharu. "Love is a weakness!"

"You only say that cuz you can't find any." Ryu punched his friend's arm lightly. "How does TriAri sound?"

"Who with the what?" Trio asked.

"Trio x Tari!" Ryu exclaimed, putting his index fingers into an "x" shape.

"Ewww, no. Plus, you're the one who has the hots for her." Trio replied, sipping on his fizzy grape juice. "You slapped her ass once in class and everyone hear-MMMM!"

"NOT SO LOUD!" Ryu exclaimed, covering Trio's mouth. "That was by accident!" Trio pried Ryu's hands off his mouth.

"DUDE SHE WAS BENDING OVER TO GRAB HER PEN OFF THE FLOOR AND YOU JUST WALK OVER AND HIT HER ASS AND YOU CALL IT AN ACCIDENT?!" Trio shouted very, very loudly.

"Who slapped who's ass?" Wyvon asked, turning to Trio.

"Ten bucks says it's Max!" Inu shouted from the back of the living room.

"RYU SLAPPED-"

Ryu tackled Trio to the floor, silencing the poor boy.

"Ryu slapped an ass?" Rino raised a brow. "I'm not surprised. I always thought Ryu's nickname had a hidden meaning."

"Being nicknamed Jungle Boy does not mean I actually act like an animal damn it!" Ryu roared.

"That roar sounded like a lion." Rino replied, sipping on some tea.

"I guess I'll have to use my cheetah speed to take you down too." Ryu said sarcastically, standing up and bringing Trio to his feet.

"He slapped Tari's ass. He called it soft but firm." Trio said very quickly, earning a slap in the face by Ryu.

"Guys these days..." Yozora shook his head.

"You can't act like you're innocent, Yozocchi." Chiharu booped his nose. "Under that super cute exterior of yours, lies a demonic closet pervert." Her finger slowly traced down to his chest, and ended up poking where his heart was.

"Yeah, "demonic" closet pervert..." Yozora rolled his eyes and kissed Chiharu on the lips. "Be quiet about that, or else you'll experience it." He winked in a kidding manner.

"Ara, ara~" Chiharu smirked and hugged him. "Be a bad boy and I won't give you headpats." She whispered into his ear.

"Damn..." Yozora said in a defeated tone. Chiharu giggled and patted his head.

"Hair is fluffy as always, Yozocchi." Chiharu kissed his cheek as they cuddled.

"You look lonely." Riku said, walking over to Inu. He was standing at the back, observing everyone else. "I'd imagine a cool looking guy like you would be at the heart of a party."

"Looks are deceiving." Inu replied, relaxing his shoulders and sighing. Riku frowned and pushed a glass of white wine near his mouth.

"Hey, I'll cheer you up." Riku smiled sweetly. Inu scratched the back of his head and took the glass, drinking a little bit from it.

"How much will it be?" Inu asked, before taking a large sip.

"Free of charge." Riku said.

"Are you sure you aren't drunk?" Inu laughed.

"Are you sure you're legal age?" Riku asked.

"I'm sixteen... By the law of the United States of Ryuzaki, I am over the legal age of 0, thus I can drink." Inu said, handing the glass back to her.

"Huh, I'm older than you by three years." Riku said, taking the glass and finishing the remains of the wine. Putting the glass back to the table, Inu watched quietly.

"I guess you're my senpai then." Inu replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And you're my adorable kouhai." Riku said, walking back to him.

"I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful senpai." Inu said, looking at his feet.

"Oh, be quiet." Riku tilted his head up and sealed his lips with a kiss.

"More... couples..." Trio rubbed his red cheek and turned around to see Inu and Riku making out.

"Autumn is the season for love I guess." Ryu let out a loud groan and slumped in his seat.

"Who needs love when you have muscle?!" Maverick exclaimed, flexing his arms in front of everyone.

"Who needs muscle when you have the A Squad Rejects being useful?" Trio shrugged.

"At the very least, we had a wonderful trip in China." Rino said quietly, clasping his hands together.

"You looked like you had lots of fun in the bakeries." Wyvon nudged Rino, who slowly went pink faced.

"I like sweet foods, that's all.." Rino looked away.

"Sniff sniff, I smell a ship." Ryu said quietly.

"Ugh, more romance." Trio rolled his eyes.

"Hear me out... WyvNo."

"Wyvon x Rino? I didn't know you were into yaoi."

"A ship is a ship. If it's good, it's good." Ryu said. "Notice how girly Rino's been? I think he's trying to get Wyvon's attention."

"But what if Wyvon isn't into guys?" Trio asked.

"That's why he's getting more girly!" Ryu exclaimed in a low tone.

"Ohh... interesting." Trio nodded.

A knock on the door disturbed the party, causing Maverick to run to the front door and open it, letting in the stragglers of the group inside.

"Sorry we're late to the party, but I hope our addition will make things fun." Rukia said, entering the Mansion.

"YO, OUR CHINA REJECTS ARE HERE!" Maverick exclaimed, as Ryuzaki nodded.

"Aye, ma boi Shika is here!" Ryu exclaimed.

"I thought I was your "boi"..." Trio sobbed.

"A guy can have multiple bois." Ryu explained, before standing up and walking over to Shika, chest-bumping him.

"Ryu, how was China?" Shika asked.

"Shit was pretty good. How was staying in Japan?" Ryu asked.

"We're really close to finding Yza! Me and Rukia were helping Zeon build a scanner for Cray!"

"Damn, your head can handle that shit?" Ryu asked.

"Nah, I was confused the whole time. Big brain geniuses Zeon and Rukia did the actual thinking, I just did the muscle work." Shika said.

"Rip, though, come join me and Trio, and grab a slice of cake! Rino made it." Ryu said.

"Oh shit, Rino's baking?! I missed that shit!" Shika ran towards the table and took three slices of cake.

"You're going to eat it all at once?" Trio looked at Shika with a disgusted face.

"Hell yeeee!" Shika exclaimed, opening his jaw and shoving all three slices into his mouth.

"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Trio covered his own mouth, looking away.

"Hey Zeon, Rukia." Max waved at them.

"Oh, hey Max." Zeon looked at him and nodded. "How've you been?"

"I've been pretty decent..." Max replied. "Sorry for the trouble in the past."

"You shouldn't apologise to us." Rukia replied, shaking her head. "We were all under that influence."

"Yeah... I still feel bad though." Max mumbled.

"You feel bad about what you did to Wyvon, right?" Rukia asked. "Say sorry to him."

"He won't accept it..." Max frowned.

"You'll never know until you try." Rukia said.

"It's scary, though..." Max said.

"It's your one chance. Use it!" Rukia shouted.

"My one chance, huh..." Max mumbled.

"Just like how Backlion influenced us... once little influence could change everything, you know." Rukia said.

"Yeah... You're right." Max grinned. "I'll do it. I'll apologise to Wyvon."

"Nice job." Zeon said, patting her back. He watched Max walk away, and towards Wyvon.

"Ah, thanks." Rukia smiled. "Oh, actually... did you ever know what happened to Backlion? Ever since that day... he hasn't come to school or messaged in chats."

"Dunno where he went either." Zeon replied. "He didn't even tell me... but I know that he's still out there. Just like you have hope for Yza... I have hope for Backlion."

"Hey... Zeon." Rukia looked up at him with a distraught face. "Even though I have hope... it's dwindling..."

"No... don't ever let that hope die out." Zeon replied, curling his hands into tight fists. "Even if it's barely alive... hold onto it as tight as you can... and don't ever lose it." He said, gritting his teeth at the end.

"Yeah but... all this searching for the past six or so months..." Rukia looked down. "We've barely got any leads. And our first lead might make or break the search..."

"Even if the scanner fails... it's still being made and tested. I don't expect it to get accurate results..." Zeon said, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Please... don't give up... I'll keep refining the machine until we get definite answers. And that answer will be yes... he is still on Cray, somewhere."

"Y-yeah... you're right." Rukia looked up at him, and smiled weakly. "I've... actually got an idea."

"Hey, Wyvon." Max sat across him, and took a deep breath. Wyvon looked away and at Rino, who tugged at Wyvon's sleeve gently.

"Hey, be less hostile..." Rino said in a gentle manner.

"You know how I feel about him." Wyvon said.

"I'm sorry!" Max shouted. "I'm sorry for everything!"

"I don't forgive you." Wyvon replied. "Sorry isn't-"

"I know. I don't need to hear it again..." Max said, standing up. "I just wanted to get it off my chest. I have to use my one and only chance."

"Maybe you aren't heartless after all." Wyvon scoffed.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Max said, walking away. He approached Ryuzaki, who was feeding Payic a slice of cake. "Hey, Ryuzaki."

"Yeah?" Ryuzaki asked, eating the remains of the cake.

"I'm not needed here anymore. So, I'm officially resigning from the squad." Max said, swiping his hair to the side to reveal his warm hazel eyes.

"Leaving so soon?" He asked. "We still need to do the meeting."

"Yeah. Even if you do, I already told you all I know about Hyakurai. Staying here would serve me no purpose, as it would probably bring the mood down and I know a few people would prefer if I wasn't here..." Max said bitterly.

"You shouldn't let a couple of people stop you from enjoying yourself." Ryuzaki said. "But I understand. I resign you from your duty."

"I'm choosing this for myself. But thank you, for giving me a chance to redeem myself. I feel like... I can become better." Max said.

"Good luck on that. I think you'll do well." Ryuzaki said with a smile.

"Thanks... see you one day, maybe." Max said, walking out of the open doors of the living room with his hands in his pockets. He looked behind him one last time, "See you, Ryuzaki. Thanks." and closed the door behind him.

"Don't get into trouble." Ryuzaki said, waving goodbye. "Toodles!"

"Should we start the meeting now?" Payic looked at Ryuzaki.

"Yeah, let's do that!" Ryuzaki clapped. He let out a loud, unsightly cough to get everyone's attentions. "aHEM AHEM AHEM"

"RYUZU, ARE YOU DYING?!" Maverick shouted, grabbing the bottle of white wine from the table and shoving the liquid down Ryuzaki's mouth.

"bLEEEERGH, NO I'M NOT! DON'T FORCE WINE DOWN MY THROAT IF I AM, THAT'S GONNA MAKE IT WORSE!" Ryuzaki shouted back at Maverick. "I SWEAR YOU'RE DUMBER THAN SHIKA AT TIMES!"

"Owo?" Shika looked at Ryuzaki.

"No offence." Ryuzaki added at the end.

"None taken." Shika shrugged.

"Okay, okay, order in the house! It's meeting time! Everyone get comfy cuz it's exposition time!" Ryuzaki hollered.

"Should've let Claret Sword Dragon explain!" Zeon called out jokingly, sitting down on the sofa next to Rukia and Shika.

"I don't get that reference!" Ryuzaki exclaimed, watching everyone taking a seat. Inu and Riku leaned on the back of the sofas.

"Inside joke." Zeon replied.

"Alright, so." Ryuzaki took in a deep breath. "We went to Chi-"

"Why is Payic sitting on your lap?" Yozora asked.

"She wanted to sit in my seat, but I refused and let her sit here instead." Ryuzaki replied. "Anyways, we went to Chi-"

"Is it comfortable?" Chiharu asked Payic.

"Of course it is!" Payic smiled.

"I said... we went to Chi-"

"Ooh! Yozocchiii, let me sit on your laaaaap!" Chiharu exclaimed, shaking her boyfriend.

"We went to Chi-"

"U-uh, okay?" Yozora raised a brow, before Chiharu shuffled from the sofa onto his lap. Squirming a little, she looked at Payic.

"It's weird!"

"C-Chiharu no offence but you're squeezing my thighs with your butt...." Yozora wheezed.

"We went to China..."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Chiharu asked.

"Y-yeah... I guess it is." Yozora nodded with pink cheeks. He slowly wrapped his arms around Chiharu's waist. "L-like this?"

"I SAID-"

"A-ah, Yozochiiii!"

"Ewwww, couples." Trio interjected.

"Shut up Trip" Ryu slapped his friend's cheek.

"HEY, I WANT MY MEME BACK!" Inu exclaimed.

"I SAID-"

"You have a meme?" Riku asked.

"People replace the "n" in my name with anything, basically..." Inu explained, slamming his head onto the sofa. "ON SECOND THOUGHT, KEEP IT!"

"My name is Trio! Not Trip!" Trio whined.

"Yeah, yeah Trip." Ryu shook his head.

"I SAID WE WENT TO CHINA AND FOUND THE ZEROTH DRAGON OF DISTANT SEAS, MEGIDDO INSIDE THE EXQUISITE JADE ROCK WHICH IS INSIDE THE YU GARDEN IN SHANGHAI! TRIO DEFENDED IT AGAINST A NEW HOODED FIGURE NAMED MAGUS AND-"

"Jesus Christ, Ryuzaki, stop shouting..." Rino said, shaking his head. "We can hear you without you yelling at the top of your lungs."

"I'm trying to suppress my HNGH here." Ryuzaki coughed, and looked around at everyone. Taking a deep breath, he began his speech.

"Here it comes!" Maverick whispered to Ryu.

"We went to China and found the Zeroth Dragon of Distant Seas, Megiddo," Ryuzaki took out the card sleeved in blue from his inner pocket, and put it on the table for everyone to gaze at. "Inside the Exquisite Jade Rock which is inside the Yu Garden in Shanghai. Trio defended it against a new hooded figure named Magus, and she used a Pale Moon Harri deck. While this happened, the group's in Beijing and Hong Kong did not find any important clues, however, in Nanxun, Max ran into another hooded figure named Hyakurai, and he used a Narukami Vanquisher deck. Of course, he was severely under matched due to using Granblue. It is safe to assume both were after Megiddo, however neither used a Maganicalla clan. On the note of hooded figures, we have found six so far: Inferno, Kai, Sin, Spectre, Hyakurai and Magus. We have found out the identity of one of the figures... Sin was revealed to be Kaiko Rimen, the former United Sanctuary Branch Manager. He was unmasked by Marie while we were searching for Ultima."

"Kaiko...?" Rukia raised a brow. "I thought he died..."

"Maybe it was a doppelgänger?" Shika suggested.

"No, Marie said she had no doubts about it. It was Kaiko... I don't know why he's still alive, but I do know he's not on the good guy's side anymore. With this in mind, remember that each hooded figure uses the following deck: Inferno uses Kagero Overlord, Kai uses Link Joker Chaos, Sin uses Link Joker Deletor, Spectre uses Shadow Paladin Luard, and you know Magus and Hyakurai." Ryuzaki explained. "Knowing that Sin is Kaiko... we have reason to believe there might be other dead or missing people as these hooded figures. What I'm about to say... hurts... but there's the very real chance Yza is one of them..."

"N-NO!" Rukia shouted, standing up. "I don't believe it... Yza would never fall to the darkness like that! If he is one of them, then someone else is influencing him! I know it!"

"Yes... I thought of that too. These figures probably have a mastermind who revived them, or washed their head. More suspects of these figures are Ayaza and Backlion." Ryuzaki said.

"Backlion, huh..." Zeon closed his eyes and thought about it. "I don't think Backlion is one of them. And if he is, it's probably Spectre, but when I met him, he didn't give off the aura Backlion has."

"Ayaza..." Shika thought about it. "Could he be Hyakurai...?"

"Hey, hey." Ryu punched Shika in the arm. "Don't talk like that..."

"Sorry... it's just, they both use Narukami." Shika said. "And he's been gone for a really long time."

"Other suspects are the people murdered in the Void Incident ten months ago." Ryuzaki said. "Kaiko was one of them, so Izo, Sanda, Hiyori, Kyle and Aya."

"Sis used Pale Moon..." Ryu muttered. "Kai used Link Joker..."

"Kai sounds like Kyle..." Wyvon scratched the back of his neck.

"Would they make it that obvious though? It's more likely to be a trap." Rino said. "I believe Kyle is more likely to be Inferno, and Izo is more likely to be Kai."

"I don't want to believe it... could Hiyori be Magus...?" Ryu said, looking down at his clenched fists. Closing his eyes, he gritted his teeth tightly. "It... it all makes sense now..."

"What does?" Maverick looked at Ryu.

"Magus told me... We'd meet again..." Ryu sniffled, as tears fell from his eyes. "She said it in a way... that reminded me of Hiyori."

"So... is Hiyori Magus?" Ryuzaki asked with a gentle tone.

"I... I'm not sure... but my instinct says yes..." Ryu covered his face with his hands. "How... how can fate be so cruel..."

"It's not confirmed, don't worry." Maverick patted Ryu's back. "Be glad that possibly she's alive."

"I'm glad... I'm glad she might be alive... but not like this... not like this..."

"Could Yza be Spectre...?" Zeon spoke up quietly. Rukia looked at him, and let out a small sigh. "N-no, I'm not saying it's definite... but he said he had information on Yza, and told me he his fate wasn't obvious at first glance... could he be indirectly telling us he's Yza? Plus, his split personality used Luard, didn't he? So... I wouldn't be surprised."

"Y... you make a good point..." Rukia grit her teeth. "So... Yza really is alive... but as Spectre?"

"Nah... I don't think so." Ryuzaki spoke up. "Spectre could freeze people somehow... I've never seen that from Yza."

"He's a hooded figure, and whoever controls these guys can probably do some batshit crazy stuff... I mean, reviving people? That kind of shit doesn't happen so easily... I don't doubt that maybe the mastermind modified Yza to have a new power, or something." Zeon explained. "It's that, or I'm wrong. But right now, it's the only reasonable explanation."

"Fair. You can hold your opinion, I'll hold my own." Ryuzaki said.

"Is it bad I hope Spectre isn't Yza?" Rukia asked with cold looking eyes.

"No..." Zeon shook his head. "Even me... I hope he isn't." He looked at her. Flinching, he stiffened slightly, and let out a frustrated breath.

"Everyone's an emotional mess now..." Inu huffed. "Okay, okay, let me get this clear. We think Inferno is Kyle, Kai is Izo, Spectre is Yza, Magus is Hiyori and Hyakurai is Ayaza?"

"Maybe switch Izo and Kyle around?" Payic suggested. "Rino is right, it's a bit obvious, but I think they match up better then being opposites."

"Izo used Ancient Flame... a clan resembling Kagero." Ryu said through his tears. "I think we should switch them around."

"What about Sanda and Aya then?" Wyvon asked curiously.

"Maybe there's more hooded figures." Ryuzaki said. "Actually, didn't Sanda use Narukami too?"

"Yeah." Maverick nodded. "In the summer tournament, he used Vanquisher. Got beat by Zak though."

"So... Hyakurai could be Sanda too." Inu nodded. "This is one big ball of mystery..."

"Watch a hooded figure called Kaiser make his appearance and he uses Detonix." Ryuzaki cackled.

"That's a terrible joke." Rino said bluntly.

"Uh, Ryuzaki." Yozora spoke up.

"Holy shit-" Ryuzaki looked over at Yozora and Chiharu. "You guys were so quiet, I forgot you were even in here!"

"We didn't have anything to say about the figures since we didn't know any of those people..." Yozora laughed nervously.

"Oh, right..." Ryuzaki said. "Well, what were you gonna say?"

"What about the other two Zeroth Dragons?"

"I was about to say something about that," Ryuzaki said, clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. "Theories aside, there are two things that are set in stone. The remaining two Zeroth Dragons are somewhere here in Japan, and are being held captive by Kakashi and Zak respectively. Kakashi has the Zeroth Dragon of End of the World, Dust, while Zak has the supposed Zoo Zeroth Dragon, which is apparently named Zeroth Dragon of Death Garden, Zoa. I'd like everyone to be on the look out for these two. Megiddo shall be handed to Wyvon for safe keeping."

"Alright... I'll protect it with my life." Wyvon said, picking up the card from the table.

"Aww... I wanted to keep her." Trio said in disappointment. "She was really good in my deck!"

"Sorry Trio, but you live in Kyoto. We need everyone in Tokyo for emergency reasons." Ryuzaki explained.

"I'll move to Tokyo then!" Trio blurted out.

"I'll make sure he stays in Kyoto." Ryu put his hands on Trio's shoulders.

"Ryuuu!"

"Everyone, one last word. You've all done well in our search for the Zeroth Dragons. We may only be missing two, but we will acquire them, no matter what. Preventing this world from being destroyed is our top priority at the moment, and we won't let anyone stop us. Yozora, Chiharu, Rukia and Wyvon. You four, stay safe and always be on guard. Protect those Zeroth Dragons like your life depends on it. The war is coming to an end... And you are all dismissed."

(Ending here)

"Where do you guys want to go now?" Shika asked, as he, Zeon and Rukia entered inside Zeon's limo. As Rukia took the right seat, Shika took the middle, and Zeon took the left one, they all looked at each other with puzzled expressions. Clicking in their seatbelts, they settled in the limo which began moving, and driving onto the streets of Tokyo.

"I was gonna head back home and continue making the scanner." Zeon said simply. "Either one of you two want to help me?"

"I think I'm going to head home and nap." Rukia said, yawning. "I still wonder how you pull all-nighters."

"Drinking coffee helps." Zeon said bluntly. "How could I not stay awake when such a pretty girl is with me...?"

"I think I'm gonna head home as well." Shika said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Eh? Really?" Zeon raised a brow. "Is everything alright dude? You sound down."

"Yeah, I am." Shika nodded. "I think I'm tired after pulling that all-nighter as well. I usually have a good sleep schedule!" He laughed. "It's essential for playing sports, after all."

"Get some rest then." Zeon said. "Sorry about keeping you guys up yesterday..."

"It was to help find Yza, don't sweat it." Shika said. "I'll probably sleep off the mood."

"Heh, yeah, you go do that." Zeon grinned.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow at school?" Rukia asked.

"I'll probably shoot a message in the chat." Zeon said. "No pressure to reply though."

"I'll definitely see you two tomorrow!" Shika exclaimed, bringing them into an awkward group hug.

"I'll see what I can do." Rukia said to Zeon, before joining in the hug.

"Man, this sappy thing really isn't for me..." Zeon laughed nervously, pulling his sleeves over his hands.

"Well, you two stay safe." Rukia said, looking at Zeon.

"Yeah... I will." Zeon said quietly, nodding.

"If I do get hurt, I'll just call an ambulance, easy!" Shika laughed.

"Alright." Rukia nodded, pulling away from Shika and getting comfortable once again.

"You guys wanna stop at a chicken shop?" Zeon asked.

"CHICKEN SHOP OWO"

Next time on Z World:

#32: Hellhard Eight

Shika: OWO?! Hello, my name is Shika Akia, and today I am very happy announce it is my feature chapter next week! I get to slap someone's face with Hellhard Eight owo! Also, there is now International Shika Day, on April 7th, my birthday! Make sure to note the day down on your calendars, and pop by next week for the new chapter! OWO

================================

A/N

Uhh... chicken shops o3o

The Ansei Family Episode 3: Toilet Habits

Taira: *scratches his butt and enters the toilet* OLD MAN, I'M GONNA TAKE A PISS! WAIT FOR ME BEFORE YOU GO TO THE CINEMA!

Fubuki: ALRIGHT, BUT BE QUICK!

Taira: *closes door behind him and unzipping sounds*

*two minutes later*

Fubuki: *goes to toilet and knocks on door* OI TAIRA ARE YOU DONE? I NEED TO TAKE A SHIT!

Taira: I'M NOT DONE!

*two more minutes later*

Fubuki: *aggressive knocking* TAIRA! I NEED TO TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP, LIKE RIGHT NOW! HURRY THE FUCK UP!

Taira: YEAH YEAH LET ME CLEAN MY PENIS FROM THIS PEE DAMN IT

*two more minutes later*

Fubuki: *kicking the door* MOTHERFUCKER, HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING TAKE? MY ASS CHEEKS ARE ABOUT TO BE SPREAD BY THEMSELVES WITHOUT THE HELP OF HIKARU

Taira: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW HIKARU? AND WHAT THE FUCK HE SPREADS YOUR CHEEKS— I'M TELLING MOM

Fubuki: NOT IN THAT SENSE YOU STUPID PIECE OF— OKAY, LOOK, YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR SEVEN MINUTES AND I'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS MORNING'S BRUNCH AND A MANGO SHAKE BETWEEN MY ASS CHEEKS FOR JUST AS LONG! LET ME FUCKING USE THE SHITTER!

Taira: YEAH YEAH I'M JUST FLUSHING THE TOILET *flushing noises*

Fubuki: YOU BETTER NOT CLOG THAT SHIT UP

Taira: I DIDN'T! *running tap water noises* I'M WASHING MY HANDS NOW!

*one more minute later*

Fubuki: *clutching buttcheeks* DOES IT REALLY TAKE YOU TWO FUCKING MINUTES TO WASH YOUR HANDS?!

Taira: IT'S CALLED HAVING GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE! LEARN THAT SHIT YOU PIG! *dries hands and opens door* TAKE YOUR FUCKING DUMP

Fubuki: *shoves Taira away and enters, closing door* fINALLY *drops toilet seat and begins taking a dump* What the fuck why is this seat warm

Taira: *whistles and walks away*

Fubuki: JESUS FUCK TAIRA, DO YOU PISS SITTING DOWN?! THAT'S WHAT WOMEN DO! YOU'RE A MAN! PISS LIKE ONE!

Taira: FUCK YOU DAD I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO STAND UP! I NEED TO CONSERVE ENERGY TO SLAY PROTAGONISTS

Fubuki: JUST STOP BEING A LAZY FUCK *poop noises*

Taira: SOUNDS LIKE DIARRHOEA

Fubuki: I HAD AN INDIAN CURRY LAST NIGHT FUCK YOU

Taira: YOU DON'T TAKE SHITS IN THE MORNING? GROSS

Fubuki: A MAN WILL SHIT WHEN HE NEEDS TO SHIT! AT LEAST I DON'T TAKE THIRTY MINUTES WHEN TAKING A DUMP!

Taira: I TAKE TWENTY SIX, ACTUALLY! I'M JUST A BIT SLOW!

Fubuki: YOU'RE LIKE YOUR MOM

Taira: I GUESS I TOOK AFTER THE GOOD PARENT

Fubuki: REEEEEEEEE TAIRA, DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT *more poop noises*

Taira: SAY WHAT? YOUR SHIT STINKS, I CAN SMELL IT FROM HERE!

Fubuki: TALK ABOUT HOW A CERTAIN THICC RINGMASTER IS BETTER THEN YOUR FAVOURITE DRAGON

Taira: OH YOU CUCK, YOU DON'T FUCKING DARE

Fubuki: I WILL FUCKING DARE

Taira: MOOOOOM, DAD'S BEING MEAN

Fubuki: YOUR MOM IS AT WORK

Taira: FUCK FUCK FUCK

Fubuki: *evil laugh* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *poop noises*

Taira: DAD I HATE YOU! I'M NOT GOING TO THE CINEMA NOW

Fubuki: YOUR LOSS, WHITE CLOVER THE MOVIE IS LOOKING SPICY

Taira: YOUR SHIT SMELLS SPICY

Fubuki: WHAT DO YOU HAVE, A SHIT FETISH?

Taira: FUCK NO

Fubuki: EXACTLY, NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM, STOP SNIFFING MY SHIT AND YOU'RE GROUNDED!

Taira: REEEEEEEEEEEE *storms to room*

That's all, Fox out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro