#32: Hellhard Eight

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As heavy rain loomed over Seigatsu Academy during lunch; inside class 2-A were students enjoying their break with or without friends, depending on their preference. However, all of them were eating lunch around the wooden tables inside the classroom, but at the back of the class, an interesting conversation was taking place.

"Hey, did you hear about the special memorial?"

"For who?"

"Shouri Sakini. Remember him?"

"Didn't he die by a car accident or something?"

"Yeah, but rumours are that he was stabbed to death. The accident is a cover up."

"Good riddance to be honest... I never liked Shouri. The guy had mental issues."

"Yeah, the dude was a creep... he was friends with Rikishi, but everyone's friends with him."

"Rikishi's a tool. Shouri was as well. At least Rikishi was respectable."

"Respectable? Rikishi got in a fist fight the first week of school. Of course, at the time, everyone thought it was cool, but now it's lame."

"Why would they have a memorial for a guy no one likes... that's such a drag..."

"Some people liked him... I heard Akane had a little thing going on for him."

"Akane's a slut, I swear. She sleeps during the day cuz at night she gets wild with guys."

"They're just a bunch of losers..."

"Oi. Shouri's a good guy. Keep his name out of your shitty mouths."

Overhearing the conversation, Darien slammed his fist in the middle of the table, asserting his dominance. With a steely glare, he eyed all of his classmates one by one with a disgusted face.

"Hey, Darien... when did you come?"

"Just right now." Darien replied. "Have some damn respect for the guy... He's dead."

"Since when did you change your heart about him? Last time I remembered, you and Nakuru constantly bullied him."

"Yeah, it was funny when you got a reaction from Shouri!"

"I changed my heart about him a long damn time ago." Darien snarled. "I guess you guys haven't noticed."

"Well, the last time Shouri got brought up was nearly a year now. Of course we didn't know."

"Man, Darien, you're getting soft dude. Caring for Shouri out of all people? If Maeda here died, everyone would care, but read the air. Nobody liked him. The school is only doing this cuz they want to look good."

"Nobody liked him...?" Darien raised a brow, before bursting into laughter.

"I don't get what's funny..."

"The fact you even uttered those words together... Shouri had friends. And I'm one of 'em, damn it!" Darien bellowed.

The group of classmates began howling in laughter.

"Tch. Nakuru, let's go meet Ayo." Darien snarled and walked off with a hunched back. Nakuru followed, looking behind his shoulder.

"Are you okay with letting them laugh at you? You're not the kind of guy to get trampled over easily..." Nakuru said with slight concern.

"Those assholes can howl all they want at me. I'm not gonna let them howl at Shouri, though. We know the truth... they don't." Darien muttered bitterly.

"Y-yeah..." Nakuru nodded. "Well... let's meet up with Ayo."

(Opening here)

"Shouri?" Zeon raised a brow, using his chopsticks to guide some rice into his mouth. "Isn't the school doing the memorial?"

"Yeah." Rukia nodded, eating some pickled radish. "If I remember correctly, didn't Backlion kill him for having that clan?"

"Yeah... Something Chains." Zeon said, putting his chopsticks down. Rubbing his chin, he mulled over it.

"Forbidden Chains?" Rukia asked.

"Yeah." Zeon nodded. "Actually... thinking about it, Shouri wasn't on that list Ryuzaki said yesterday."

"He was a victim of the Void Incident, but unlike the rest... he was a relatively normal school boy with nothing really special about him..." Rukia said. "I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot about him. Nor would I expect him out of all people to be a hooded figure."

"I don't know about the rest, but Spectre seemed like he could go to a high school." Zeon said. "Though, if we're under the assumption it's Yza, he's also a high school guy."

"I'd take Shouri being Spectre over Yza being Spectre any day." Rukia said with a bitter tone.

"Y-Yeah..." Zeon said with reluctance, and popped an octo-sausage into his mouth, chewing on it while looking away from Rukia.

"Yesterday was a real ride, wasn't it?" Rukia said from the silence, feeding herself a little bit of the tonkatsu in her bento.

"Yeah." Zeon said, looking at his own lunch. Taking a bit of rice, he put it into his mouth quickly, chewing on it.

"Shika went ham against that girl with the Zeroth Dragon... what was her name?" Rukia asked, before Zeon put some more rice into his mouth. "Answer when you swallow."

"Her name was Izanoku!"

"Speak of the devil... Hey Shika!" Rukia waved at him, smiling.

"I was searching the whole cafeteria for you two..." Shika huffed, putting down his large duffle bag.

"Didn't you get my text message that we would be in the classroom?" Rukia asked, before Shika unzipped his bag and took out his phone from inside. Turning it on, he unlocked it and looked through his messages with Rukia, and began laughing.

"I read it as you guys weren't going to be in the classroom. Not were."

"Nice one..." Rukia laughed.

"Reading is hard." Shika said, taking out a sandwich container.

"Another BLT?" Zeon chimed.

"What else would it be bro?" Shika smirked, opening the lid and unwrapping the foil inside.

"PB&J, bacon roll, or just plain bacon." Rukia said.

"Very true. My new favourite sandwich is PB&B, though." Shika announced, taking out a sandwich and tearing through half of it immediately.

"PB... and B?" Zeon raised a brow. "Wait... Peanut butter and bacon?"

"Yeeeee!" Shika pointed at Zeon with his mouth full. Swallowing the food, he coughed to clear his throat. "Y'know how yesterday you got that peanut sauce with your chicken skewers?"

"Yeah." Zeon nodded. "Of course I do, we literally got a Zeroth Dragon cuz of it."

"Imagine bacon but in that."

"I... I can't see it work..."

"I think he would need to taste the combination." Rukia said.

"Aw... well, I'll make extra sandwiches at home and bring it to you guys tomorrow!" Shika grinned.

"Ah, thanks." Rukia smiled.

"No problem!" Shika grinned.

"Hey, Shika, can I see the Zeroth Dragon again?" Zeon asked.

"Sure." Shika took out his FICA from inside the bag, opened it and tossed it to Zeon, who caught it with mild difficulty. Opening the device up, Zeon took out the deck and began searching through the cards, before landing on the Zeroth Dragon that was at the back.

"Zeroth Dragon of the End of the World, Dust..." Zeon said with a smug smile.

"Hey, that's mine! Ryuzaki said I could keep it." Shika pouted.

"I know, I know. I'm just appreciating it's glory." Zeon laughed. "That was an incredible fight, though."

"Cardfight me!" Shika exclaimed, shoving his FICA into Izanoku's face.

"And why should I do that?" Izanoku asked, collecting up her order.

"Because I want your Zeroth Dragon." Shika said with a smirk.

"Oh... you're one of his men... alright. I'll fight you." Izanoku said. "But I'm not going easy."

"Just the way I like it!" Shika exclaimed, taking out his deck and sitting at one of the tables.

"Winner gets the Zeroth Dragon, loser gets nothing?" Izanoku asked.

"I can agree on that." Shika said.

"Alright. My name's Izanoku Shinoa, and I will be your opponent."

"Shika Akia, and I'm here to carve my name into your skull!"

"Stand up, Vanguard!"

"Mecha Trainer!" Shika roared.

"Silver Thorn Assistant, Ionela!" Izanoku exclaimed. "I'll take the first turn! Stand and draw! I ride, Zelma! Ionela moves! Turn end."

Izanoku:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
OXO
OXO

Shika:
Hand: 5
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Acrobat Verdi! Trainer slides back and we're going in! (7000 > 12000)"

"No guard!"

"Drive check! (Giant, Rising Great Star)"

"Damage check! (Silver Thorn Marionette, Natasha) Draw trigger, all to vanguard. (7000 > 12000)"

"Turn end!"

Izanoku:
Hand: 6
Damage: 1
Soul: 0
OXO
OXO

Shika:
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Upright Lion! Call, Irina! Her skill, checking top two and putting a card into soul! (Silver Thorn Clown, Cernay) Irina, do me a favour and dispose of his vanguard! (7000)"

"No guard! (Fake Bomber)"

"Upright Lion, attack! (9000 > 14000)"

"No guard!"

"Drive check! (Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier)"

"Damage check! (Cold-blooded Advisor, Cunning Brain)"

"Ionela's skill. Checking the top two cards of my deck, and putting Clemens into soul. Turn end."

Izanoku:
Damage: 1
Soul: 3
XXO
OXO

Shika:
Damage: 2
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw! I'll ride, Laser Blackguard! I'll reveal Jelly Beans in my hand to add a Dudley Cheers, Linsey to hand! Then, Mecha Trainer's skill, counterblast and he goes away, adding another Linsey to hand! Attack! (9000)"

"No guard."

"Drive check! (Prompt Cheetah)"

"Damage check! (Darkside Mirror Master)"

"Turn end!"

Izanoku:
Soul: 3
XXO
OXO

Shika:
Hand: 8
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! Mistress of the midnight extravaganza, appear before them with your army of loyal servants! I ride my avatar, Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier!" The vanguard circle expanded silver. "I'll call Zelma and use her skill! I'm sending Irina to soul, and calling back out Clemens! Skill of Cernay in soul, I'll counterblast to call her out! Boosted by Ionela, Luquier cracks her whip! (11000 > 16000)"

"No guard!"

"Twin Drive! (Silver Thorn, Acute Dragon, Hopping Balloon) Heal trigger, all effects to Clemens, and healing a damage. (9000 > 14000)"

"Damage check! (Frog Raider)"

"Ionela's skill, checking top two cards of deck, and putting one into soul. (Silver Thorn, Upright Lion) Boosted by Zelma, Clemens attacks! Her skill, adding 2k power! (14000 > 16000 > 23000)"

"No guard! (Jelly Beans)"

"Clemens' on hit skill! I'm sending her to soul, and calling out Irina! Irina's skill, checking top two cards of deck, and putting one into soul once more. (Silver Thorn Assistant, Irina) Boosted by Irina, Cernay attacks! (7000 > 14000)"

"Liar Lips, guard! (9000 > 19000)"

"Turn end."

Izanoku:
Hand: 7
Soul: 5
OXX
XXX

Shika:
Hand: 7
Damage: 4
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! Explode onto the field and jukem, here comes the ace of the team, Giant, Rising Great Star! I ride my avatar!!" The vanguard circle expanded dark green. "Rising's on ride skill, counterblast and putting a card from hand into soul, superior calling from deck Cheetah as charge! Liberating the Generation Zone! Plough through the opponent's forces with your own! Black Horn King, Bullpower Agrias, Generation Stride! I'll call, Heave Wheeze and call a Pauline behind him! Cheetah, attack! His skill, soulblast, and adding 5k! (9000 > 14000)"

"Natasha guards! (11000 > 16000)"

"Instead of being sent to the bottom of deck due to charge, Cheetah is bound, then recalled as rest! Boosted by Pauline, Heave Wheeze attacks! (9000 > 14000)"

"Clemens! (11000 > 16000)"

"Agrias, attack! (26000) His skill, counterblast and G Persona Blast! I'll bind all my rear-guards face up, and since I bound three or more, I draw a card! Then, I can call two cards from my bind zone equal to my face up G Units! I'm calling back out Cheetah and Heave Wheeze as charging!"

"No guard."

"Triple drive!! (Laser Blackguard, Dudley Schemer) Draw trigger! All effects to Cheetah, drawing a card! (9000 > 14000) (Mecha Trainer)"

"Damage check! (Silver Thorn Assistant, Irina)"

"Cheetah, attack! His skill, once more! (14000 > 19000)"

"No guard! (Silver Thorn Dragon Empress, Venus Luquier)"

"Cheetah gets bound and recalled! Heave Wheeze, attack! While he's charging, he gets 10k! (19000)"

"Generation Guard! Doting Harlequin, Maja! (11000 > 26000) Her skill, I'll soulcharge 3! (Silver Thorn Assistant, Dixie, Silver Thorn, Acute Dragon, Silver Thorn Assistant, Zelma)"

"Heave Wheeze goes to the bottom of the deck. I end my turn! Rising's GB2 skill, I'll put Cheetah into soul and draw a card!"

Izanoku:
Hand: 4
Soul: 8
OXX
XXX

Shika:
Hand: 9
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! Generation Zone, release! Wear the promise of death around your body, and let it prickle you to your demise! Generation Stride, Silver Thorn Dragon Master, Mystique Luquier!" The vanguard circle expanded silver. "Stride skill, when my Silver Thorn G Unit strides, they get a new skill! Mystique Luquier's skill! I'm putting Irina and Zelma into soul, and soulcharge 2! (Skyhigh Walker, Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier) Then, I'm calling two cards in soul to rear-guard! Call, Zelma and Zelma! The skill my heart Luquier gave to vanguard! Every time a unit is called from soul, they get 3k power! (7000 > 10000) (7000 > 10000) The first Zelma's skill, I'm putting Ionela into soul and calling out Acute Dragon! His skill, he gets 2k on call, and Luquier's skill to give him another 3k! (9000 > 14000) Then, the second Zelma's skill! I'm putting Cernay into soul, and calling out Upright Lion! Luquier's skill! (9000 > 12000) Acute Dragon's skill! He gets 2k whenever a card is called from soul to rear-guard! (14000 > 16000) Cernay's skill in soul, counterblast and call her behind the vanguard! Luquier's skill! (7000 > 10000) Then, Acute Dragon's skill gives himself 2k! (16000 > 18000) Upright Lion gets 3k as well due to it's own skill! (12000 > 15000) Boosted by Zelma, Lion! (15000 > 25000)"

"Generation Guard! Durable Barrier, Hecaton Gyace! Skill, I'm sending Linsey and Verdi from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck, and I'm sending Blackguard from my soul to bottom of deck! Shield plus 10k! (11000 > 26000 > 36000)"

"Boosted by Cernay, Mystique Luquier! (26000 > 36000) Hell-scream Trimmings!"

"Generation Guard! King of Interference, Terrible Linus! His skill, G Guard Blast, and adding 10k shield for every two of my open circles! I have five, so add 20k! (11000 > 26000 > 46000) Two to pass!"

"Triple drive! (Darkside Mirror Master, Silver Thorn Assistant, Dixie) Critical, all effects to Acute! (18000 > 23000/1 > 2) (Silver Thorn, Upright Lion) Skill of Cernay! Putting her into soul, and discarding a card! I'll call from soul to rear-guard, Clemens! Luquier's skill! (9000 > 12000) Acute Dragon's skill! (23000 > 25000/2) Clemens, attack! Skill, she gets 2k power! (12000 > 14000)"

"No guard! (Heave Wheeze)"

"Boosted by Zelma, Acute Dragon will dispose of your vanguard once and for all! (25000 > 35000/2)"

"Not a problem, cuz Generation Guard! King of Interference, Terrible Linus! You know the deal! (11000 > 26000 > 46000) Linsey's skill in drop zone, binding her and another heal face up, and countercharging one!"

"How resilient. Turn end."

Izanoku:
Soul: 9
XXX
XOX

Shika:
OXO
OOO

(Play song in the media here)

"Stand and draw! Liberating the Generation Zone!! X' Gon Give It To Ya—Generation Break 8 OWO!!!!!!!! Temerarious Cataclysmic Rogue, Hellhard Eight, GENERATION STRIDE!" The vanguard circle exploded dark green. "Formation, jam! Call, Liar Lips, Laser Blackguard and MVP Froggy! Liar Lips, attack! (4000) Hellhard Eight's skill, adding 10k and a new skill to Froggy! (7000 > 17000)"

"The attack won't hit... what are you planning?"

"The Historical Defeat! Hellhard Eight, carve it into her scoreboard! (26000) Liar Lips skill, when my Rising vanguard attacks, she goes into soul, I draw a card and my vanguard gets 5k! (26000 > 31000) Eight's skill to Froggy! (17000 > 27000)"

"Darkside Mirror Master, perfect guard!"

"Triple drive!!! (Dudley Cheers, Linsey) Heal trigger, healing a damage, all effects to Froggy! (27000 > 32000) (Prompt Cheetah, Fake Bomber) Boosted by Froggy, Blackguard attacks! Eight's skill to Blackguard! (9000 > 19000 > 51000)"

"Impressive power... no guard. (Silver Thorn, Upright Lion)"

"Eight's skill given to Blackguard! I'm putting Blackguard into soul and shoving a card from hand into soul to call a card from my deck to rear-guard! Appear, Giant, Rising Great Star! Charge! Skill of Great Star, counterblast and shoving a card from into soul, calling Heave Wheeze! Charge! Great Star gets 3k since he's charging! (11000 > 14000) Wheeze gets 10k since he's charging! (9000 > 19000) Great Star, attack! (14000) Eight skill to Froggy! (32000 > 42000)"

"Clemens, intercept! (11000 > 16000)"

"Great Star goes to the bottom of the deck due to charge! Boosted by Froggy, Wheeze attacks! Eight skill to Wheeze! (19000 > 29000 > 71000)"

"This is ridiculous... Darkside Mirror Master, perfect guard! Skill, countercharge!"

"Alright... I need to tear through two more cards! Eight's skill given to Wheeze, putting him into soul and shoving a card from hand into soul, lets call, Giant, Rising Great Star! Charge! Skill, counterblast and shoving a card from hand into soul, and calling out, Mayhem Tiger! Charge! Since Great Star's charging, adding 3k! (11000 > 14000) Great Star, attack! (14000) Eight's skill to Froggy! (42000 > 52000)"

"Acute Dragon, intercept! (11000 > 16000)"

"Great Star to the bottom of the deck! Go for broke, and TOUCHDOWN!!!! MAYHEM TIGER, ATTACK!!!!! (9000 > 19000 > 71000) TIGER OF THE GATE!!!!!!"

"I'll call to guard, Dixie-"

"MAYHEM TIGER'S SKILL! SOULBLAST, AND I RETIRE YOUR GUARDIAN!!"

"W-what?! W-why is that kind of skill on a card like that?!"

"It's called The Broken Common Club! Remember it!!"

"Y-You... got me... (Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier)"

"ALRIGHT!!" Shika roared, as a card in Izanoku's G Zone began glowing purple.

"D-damn it... I didn't even get to use it..."

"You mean this?" Shika asked as the card floated towards him. Grabbing it, he smirked and flipped it to face Izanoku.

"This won't be the last time I meet you, Shika. I'll come back to retrieve that Zeroth Dragon!"

"Yeah, I wish to see you again soon as well! That was an amazing fight!" Shika beamed.

"...huh?"

"You really can be thick in the head sometimes." Rukia said in a joking manner to him.

"Hey, she might've been an enemy, but that was a pretty damn good fight." Shika said, slurping on his carton of apple juice.

"It's a good fight cuz you won and got the Zeroth Dragon." Zeon laughed, putting the card away into the FICA and sliding it to Shika.

"Aye, thanks." Shika nodded and put away the FICA. Zeon closed his bento box and slid it back into his schoolbag, before standing up and looking around.

"You going somewhere?" Shika asked.

"I just need to talk to someone about something..." Zeon said, messing the back of his hair with his right hand; the left sitting in his pockets comfortably.

"Who'd that be?" Rukia asked.

"Someone who knew Shouri." Zeon said.

"Shouri was friends with Rikishi and Akane I believe." Rukia said.

"Rikishi isn't here right now but... Akane is!" Zeon smirked. "I'm heading over. Wish me luck!"

"What's with the sudden interest in Shouri?" Shika asked.

"We think he might be a hooded figure since he died for the portal." Rukia said.

"Ah..."

Akane had her head buried in a makeshift pillow, courtesy of her black hoodie. Her red hair was tied into a messy ponytail, and sprayed out onto the table. Sitting across from her was a girl with a petite body and surprisingly perfect face, with bangs reaching just above her cute eyes. Her hair was waist length and pale purple in colour, flowing down her back in a natural fashion. As Zeon approached the two, he shivered with jittery hands. Gently tapping Akane on the back, he looked at the sleeping beauty, and let out a half nervous, half scared gasp.

"Akane's fast asleep, sadly." The girl said, looking at Zeon with her sky blue eyes.

"Ah... I'll talk to her another time, then." Zeon said, before the girl grabbed his wrist gently.

"Wait, why'd you need to talk to her?" She asked, as Zeon snatched his wrist away from her with a frightened expression.

"Uh... it had to do with Shouri." Zeon said, fixing his school shirt's cuff.

"Ah, I can help with that." She smiled. "What did you want to know about him?"

"Some stuff... Wait... What's your name...?" Zeon asked in a low tone, glancing at the girl with embarrassment.

"I'm Lucine Mitzuki." She replied. "And you're Zeon, right?"

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#33: "I'll get your vengeance, Mistress."

"You... were part of the Яeverse...? Did you become Яeversed by someone else or...?"

"It was a high school boy... His name was Shika Akia."

"My head hurts from processing all of this... why is this plot so damn complicated?!"

"∂єℓєтє ιт αℓℓ. єνєяу ℓαѕт σиє σf тнєѕє ѕ¢υмѕ, тнιикιиg тнєу ¢αи ℓινє ωιтн тнєιя ѕιиѕ! ι яι∂є му αναтαя, нα¢к ∂єℓєтσя, gяєιgιιℓ!"

"I'll get your vengeance, mistress."

================================

A/N

Welcome back to "A/N"... you know, I should really just rename this section to The Ansei Family.

The Ansei Family Episode 3: Family Reunion

Taira: HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD!

Fubuki: IF THIS CHAPTER GETS TEN VOTES AND FOX HAS TO CHANGE "A/N" TO "THE ANSEI FAMILY"!

Taira: FOX GETTING TEN VOTES ON A CHAPTER IS IMPOSSIBLE THOUGH!

Fubuki: FUCK THAT'S TRUE

I don't know whether to be offended or not

Fubuki: ONE VOTE AND-

Change the number to anything other than ten and I will discontinue this

Fubuki: *suppressing the reeeeeeee*

Taira: Oof... tough customer

Uncle Dashizu: Yo yo yo

Taira: IT'S OUR FAVOURITE UNCLE, DASHIZU!

Uncle Dashizu: Sup

Megu: HEY SHIT FACE TIARA

Taira: Megu?!

Megu: YEAH IT'S ME, BITCH!

Taira: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!

Fubuki: Who the fuck is Megu?

Uncle Dashizu: My Daughter

Fubuki: OH

Megu: Why am I here? Because Fox needs more family members!

Taira: DAMN IT FOX I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET MEGU IN

Her application form wasn't that bad though

Taira: SHE'S A TERRIBLE PERSON! SHE LOVES EXPLOSIONS!

Huh... I wonder why :thonk:

Megu: EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-

Uncle Dashizu: *picks up Megu* Bad girl

Megu: DAD PUT ME DOWN! *screams*

Taira: OH YEAH, YOU'RE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! HAHAHAHA!

Megu: SHUT UP! DAD, PUT ME DOWN! I CAN FEEL THE BREEZE LIFT MY SKIRT UP!!

Taira: I SEE YOU HAVE WHITE PANTIES ON TODAY

Megu: WHA- PERVERT! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING?!

Taira: NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, PLUS YOU'RE NOT EVEN WEARING A SKIRT! I GUESSED THE COLOUR OF YOUR PANTIES!

Megu: Oh right, I wore a skirt yesterday, oops-

Fubuki: You and her switched underwear during Christmas one year-

Taira & Megu: WE NEVER SPEAK OF THAT!!

Uncle Dashizu: *puts down Megu* Behave.

Megu: H-hai...

Fubuki: You too, Taira

Taira: REEEEEEEE NEVER MEGU PLAYS PALE MOON SHE'S TRYING TO TORTURE ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

Megu: Not my fault I wanted a girl avatar...

Taira: JUST PLAY ORACLE THINK TANK REEEEEEE

Megu: I hate Imperial Daughter's art

Taira: Wait huh who what when?

Megu: Her legs are drawn terribly

Taira: Oh *stares at her art* HMMMMM

Megu: What are you looking at, her thighs or legs?

Taira: Both

Megu: I KNEW IT! TAIRA HAS A THIGH FETISH!

Taira: WAIT WHAT NO I DONT

Megu: I HEARD WHAT YOU DID TO GOLDEN BEAST TAMER! AND SHE'S QUEEN OF THE THICC THIGHS!

Taira: *tomato face then shi nes*

Megu: I WIN

Fubuki: *pokes Taira's dead body* Nozomi's not gonna be happy...

Nozomi: *explodes the room* MEGU SHI NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Megu: *gulps*

Nozomi: HOW ARE YOU KILL MY OWN CHILD, TAIRA? I WILL KILL YOU!!

Megu: AUNTIE NOZOMI, I CAN EXPLAIN-

Nozomi: MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN... UNLIMITED HELL WORKS! *unlimited hell works begin*

Megu: *screams*

Fubuki: *sweats*

Uncle Dashizu: *cool as a cucumber*

Nozomi: *huff puff* Don't ever hurt my son or husband, you thot.

Fubuki: WEW NOZOMI BABY I LOVE YOU

Megu: H-hai *wets herself*

Uncle Dashizu: I guess those white coloured panties just became yellow

Megu: D-DAD!

Uncle Dashizu: I'm kidding sweetpea *kneels down to her level and comforts her*

Nozomi: I guess burning thots run in the family

Uncle Dashizu: I'd so murder you right now for calling my precious child a thot, but considering all the wrestling we did when we were kids... I'd say NOPE I'M OUT

Fubuki: *spits out water* Nozomi, you did wrestling?!

Nozomi: Back in middle school, yeah

Fubuki: No wonder you're so durable in bed...

Nozomi: I don't think you're trying hard enough *pats his shoulder* I get it, you're strong, but not strong enough to break small old me in bed~

Fubuki: *eye twitch* Is that a challenge?

Nozomi: Yes, it is

Fubuki: Good thing Taira invested in some new headphones... cuz tonight I won't be the one shouting

Nozomi: We'll see~

Uncle Dashizu: Frosty

Megu: Why are they like that *grossed out*

Uncle Dashizu: Some couples just are *picks up Megu and carries her away*

Taira: *wakes up* What did I miss?

Fubuki & Nozomi: *intense kissing session*

Taira: ... *goes back to dying*

That's all, Fox out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro