#35: Victory

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Thanks for the ride home, Zeon." Rukia said, leaving the vehicle and nodding with an apologetic smile. Zeon didn't take a glance at her, and nodded ever so slightly to her words, causing Rukia to frown. "I'll see you at school tomorrow!" She chirped with a brighter spirit, Zeon once again nodding. He whispered something under his breath, before closing the door of the limo Rukia exited from. The vehicle began driving away as Rukia waved in the distance; watching the car disappear into the horizon. She looked up at the clear, and slightly brighter, skies with a small smile, letting a sigh escape her lips.

"At least it isn't raining anymore," She commented, stepping around the puddles of water on the concrete floor whilst walking to the entrance of her house. Using her house keys, she unlocked the door and entered inside to the wide corridor. "I'm home." Rukia called out. It was in that instance her legs froze before her, unable to move. Staring down at her feet, Rukia felt a sensation that was like chains slowly slither up and around her legs like a snake, before eventually spiralling up to her torso; coiling around her whole body and hugging it, causing her to be bound in place.

"It's been awhile." Kicking Rukia inside the house and onto the floor like a priceless statue, Spectre glanced down at Rukia, letting out a haughty laugh. Gritting her teeth, she tried letting out a loud scream, which never came. Closing the door behind them, Spectre scooped up Rukia into his arms, and carried her to the living room; bridal style.

"H-he's... H-he's..." Rukia shivered while cradled in Spectre's arms. "A hooded figure... he wants my Zeroth Dragon... but I can't move... I need to escape... escape... with Ultima... I can't let him take it... I need to protect Ultima..."

"I'm surprised they entrusted the Zeroth Dragon with you." Spectre said, tossing Rukia onto the couch with a vicious throw. Spectre rearranged the frozen girl by sitting her up, and then let himself take a seat at the other side of the table. Rukia could feel the invisible force around her loosen up to a good extent. "You know the deal. We're cardfighting."

"PERVERT! CRIMINAL! MONSTER!" Rukia screamed from the top of her lungs, causing Spectre to laugh. She tried jumping up and running away, but the force yanked her back down, restricting her to the seat she was in. In a panicked state, she tried punching her enemy, before being pushed deep into the couch with a brutal force. "How... are you... doing... that..." Rukia huffed.

"This pervert would prefer not to say..." Spectre said, taking out his FICA. Taking out his deck, he began shuffling it, humming as Rukia had no choice but to do the same.

"I'm ready..." Rukia said reluctantly, shivering with a worried breath. "Someone... please save me..."

"Same here..." Spectre said, smirking underneath his mask. "My name is Spectre. And if you win this fight, I'll tell you some information about your "sweetheart" Yza. But if I win, I'm taking your Zeroth Dragon for myself. Now..."

"Spectre...? That's the guy Zeon fought... He uses Shadow Paladin..."

"Stand up, (the!) Vanguard!"

"Dragwizard, Vicreau!" Spectre exclaimed, the vanguard circle expanding black.

"Wingal Brave!" Rukia exclaimed, the vanguard circle expanding light blue.

(Opening here)

"Stand and draw! I ride, Abyssal Owl! Vicreau slides back. Turn end."

Spectre:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Ritual: 0
OXO
OXO

Rukia:
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Wingal Youth, and Wingal Brave moves back! Boosted by Brave, Youth! (7000 > 12000)"

"No guard!"

"Drive check! (Blazing Jewel Knight, Rachelle) Critical, all to vanguard! (12000 > 17000/1★ > 2★)"

"Damage check! (Dragfall, Luard, Cursed Eye Raven) Stand, all to vanguard. (7000 > 12000)"

"Turn end." Rukia said.

Spectre:
Damage: 2
Ritual: 0
OXO
OXO

Rukia:
Hand: 6
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw! Say, Rukia." Spectre said.

"Yes...?"

"You were Yza's girlfriend, weren't you?"

"And what if I am?" Rukia mumbled.

"You must really want to find him... I ride, Morfessa."

"Of course I do... but right now, there's no need to drag him into our conversation..."

"Maybe there is... Call, Gaunan! His skill, counterblast and discarding a grade 1 with Ritual, drawing two cards! Gaunan attacks! (9000)"

"I know you won't tell me anything unless I win. Rachelle! (17000)"

"I never mentioned anything about withdrawing all information."

"Then tell me." Rukia said, narrowing her eyes. "Or are you bluffing?"

"The reason Yza wasn't found on Zeon's scanner was because Yza has left Cray. Boosted by Vicreau, Morfessa! (9000 > 14000)"

"What...? No... that's not possible...?"

"Oh, it is very possible..." Spectre giggled. "Yza's right here, on Earth. He's closer then you think..."

"Could Yza be Spectre...?" Zeon spoke up quietly.

"No... don't think like that..." Rukia shook her head. "No guard!"

"Are you curious for answers? Drive check! (Draglancer, Daellad)"

"Where's the evidence? Damage check! (Star Hope Trumpeter)"

"Clever girl. The evidence is unfortunately in my brain, so unless you want to use that information you gained as a nurse to dissect my head, you won't be getting any. Turn end."

"So it is just a bluff... what else could I expect from a guy who's too scared to show his own face."

"If you saw my face... you'd regret it."

"Could Yza be Spectre...?" Zeon spoke up quietly.

Rukia shook her head again, putting a hand on her face. Using her fingers to rub her temples, she closed her eyes and swallowed a lump in the back of her throat. Opening them again, she focused on what was in her hand, and let out a calm and collected breath.

Spectre:
Ritual: 1
XXO
OXO

Rukia:
Damage: 1
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw! Appear, avatar of light! I ride, Blaster Blade!" Rukia exclaimed, the vanguard circle expanding luminous blue. "Just so you know... whatever you say about Yza, I'll take it with a grain of salt."

"You don't trust me? Haven't I given more information in a span of five minutes then you've found out in about ten months? You can't just "take it with a grain of salt", Rukia... you're so desperate to find your lover Yza that you'd be willing to take any scrap of information you can to heart, even if it's just a stupid lie." Spectre spat. "That's the kind of person you are. You're wrapped up in guilt... guilt for making the person you love go through hell and back because you were too selfish. You only joined the Яeverse to be with him again, but when it came to fulfilling your duties and killing Yza...?"

"I wasn't ever going to kill Yza!" Rukia exclaimed. Running down her face was cold sweat, and all sorts of dangerous signals went off in her head as she listened to Spectre. "I was going to disobey Backlion! I was going to disobey the Void!"

"You never answered my question. When it came to fulfilling your duties and killing Yza, what did you do?!"

"I... dragged him to the Яeverse... because I couldn't bring myself to kill him..."

"Exactly... and because of it, he suffered. He suffered becoming Kinjuzo, he suffered being a Яeverse pawn, and he suffered most under your fake love." Spectre stated. "And now you live with the guilt for being the reason he's gone. If you put him out of his misery, he'd never jump into that portal into Cray... it was because you dragged him to the school roof, he suffered the fate of disappearing... in fact, I'm sure the reason he doesn't ever want to come near you is because he hates you for what you did! I mean, I wouldn't blame him... why would a bitch like you, who's manipulated me to my demise, deserve any of my time or attention? I would've forgotten about you by now if I were him!"

"We've been separated so many times, but even now, I feel such strong emotions for you: The girl that's pretty, smart, strong, funny and worth it. I love you! Even if planets separate us, my love for you is just like how it was when we were kids, and when I on Earth. I don't care for the past. I only care for the present, and the future where I can hold you in my arms."

Rukia smiled, and let out a laugh. "You know... I would've felt so, so, so much more guilty if I heard what you said without ever hearing what Yza said... Call, Blaster-friend, Barcgal, and Favoured Pupil of Light and Dark, Llew! Boosted by Barcgal, Llew attacks! (9000 > 16000) Llew's skill! When he's boosted by Blaster-friend, Barcgal or Floral Paladin, Flogal, he gets 3k and a new skill! (16000 > 19000)"

"I guess you've seen through my words... however, I'm not wrong about one thing. No guard! (Emancipating Revenger, Allyl) Heal! All to vanguard, and healing a damage. (9000 > 14000)"

"Damn it..." Rukia cursed. "What'd that one thing be then? Boosted by Brave, Blaster Blade! (9000 > 14000) Saver Burst!"

"He's forgotten about you, Rukia. Daellad guards! (14000 > 19000) One to pass."

"Huh? How's that possible if he wrote me a note? You really are dumb... Drive check! (Maiden of Divine Spring, Lien) Turn end..."

"We'll see who's the dumb one."

Spectre:
Ritual: 2
XXO
OXO

Rukia:
Hand: 4
Damage: 1
XXO
XXO

"Stand and draw! Victory is the only salvation for me. I ride, Dragfall, Luard!" The vanguard circle expanded black. "Gaunan, attack! (9000)"

"No guard! (Blaster Blade Spirit)"

"Boosted by Vicreau, Luard! (11000 > 16000) Fallen Fruition!"

"No guard!"

"Twin Drive!! (Dragwizard, Fuamnach, Dragsaver, Esras)"

"Damage check! (Laurel Knight, Silicus)"

"Turn end."

Spectre:
Hand: 7
Ritual: 2
XXO
OXO

Rukia:
Damage: 3
XXO
XXO

"My turn! Stand and draw!" Rukia raised a card into the air, and swung it down onto the vanguard circle. "This fight will be dedicated to Yza! I'll win this for him!"

"Aww, this is so sweet." Spectre said with a cold tongue.

"Appear, bringer of light and hope, and destroyer of darkness and despair! Exceed through fate, my avatar! I ride, Blaster Blade Exceed!!" The vanguard circle expanded luminous blue. "His skill! Counterblast and retire Gaunan!"

"Sure." Spectre said, removing the card.

"Liberating the Generation Zone! Messenger of peace, spread your pure white wings and grant joy to this world! Generation Stride, Holy Divine Knight, Gancelot Peace Saver!! Blaster Blade's stride skill! Since my "Saver" G Unit strode, I'm searching my deck for one card with Blaster Blade in it's name and adding it to hand... adding, Blaster Blade Exceed! Now, I'll go straight to battle! Gancelot, attack! (26000) His skill, since I have a heart card with Blaster in it's name, I countercharge and he gets drive +1! (3 > 4)" Rukia declared.

"Esras, perfect guard!"

"Quadruple drive!! (Wingal Youth, Arongal) Critical! All to Llew! (9000 > 14000/1★ > 2★) (Remedy Angel) Heal! All to Llew, and healing a damage! (14000 > 19000/2★) (Favoured Pupil of Light and Dark, Llew) Boosted by Barcgal, Llew! (19000 > 26000/2★) Skill of Llew since he's being boosted by Barcgal! (26000 > 29000/2★)"

"No guard! (Draglancer, Daellad, Dragwizard, Gaunan)"

"Llew's skill! I counterblast and put him into soul! I search my deck for one grade 2 Blaster, and cal it! I call, Blaster Blade! Then, Llew gives him 3k! (9000 > 12000) Skill of Barcgal, since a Blaster Blade was called to the same column as him, I countercharge 1! Blaster Blade, attack the vanguard! (12000) Saver Burst!"

"Fuamnach! (11000 > 16000)"

"Turn end." Rukia panted.

Spectre:
Damage: 4
Ritual: 4
OXO
OXO

Rukia:
Hand: 9
XXO
XXO

"Stand and draw! Luard's Ritual Cross! By putting a card from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck, I can stride for free!" Spectre growled. "AWAKEN! Strength found from within, manifest yourself in our intertwined life! Cross it, loathe it, destroy it, Dragabyss, Luard!!" The vanguard circle exploded in a sludge black with red sparkles. "Stride skill, counterblast and calling Slaptail Dragon! Retiring Barcgal!"

"Alright then."

"Dragabyss' skill! Soulblast, G Persona Blast, and retiring Vicreau! I search my deck for two grade 1s, and call them! Call, two  Daellad! I retire Blaster Blade since I called two units with Ritual!"

"Fine by me."

"Vicreau's Ritual skill! When he's retired, I put him into soul and countercharge! I use both of my Daellad's Ritual skills! Since they were called from deck, soulblast one and drawing a card for each! Slaptail's Ritual skill, whenever a grade 1 is called, he and that unit get 3k each! (9000 > 15000) (7000 > 10000) (7000 > 10000) I call, Morfessa. Boosted by Daellad, Morfessa attacks! Her Ritual skill! She gets 5k, and a new skill! (9000 > 14000 > 24000)"

"Generation Guard! Light Element, Agleam! (11000 > 26000) Her skill, I discard a card and draw a card!"

"Dragabyss, attack! (26000) Shadow Storm!"

"Lien guards! Her skill, since I have a grade 3 Blaster vanguard, I'll soulblast to Perfect Guard!"

"Triple Drive! (Cursed Eye Raven) Stand! All effects to Morfessa! (9000 > 14000) (Mage of the Rogue Eye, Arsur) Stand! All effects to the resting Daellad! (10000 > 15000) (Dragsaver, Esras) Boosted by Daellad, Morfessa once more! Her Ritual skill! (14000 > 21000 > 36000)"

"No guard! (Blaster Blade)"

"Morfessa's on hit skill! I counterblast and superior call from deck, Mauthe! Slaptail's Ritual skill! (15000 > 18000) (7000 > 10000) Mauthe attacks! His Ritual gives him 4k! (10000 > 14000)"

"Guard with Wingal Youth! (11000 > 16000)"

"Boosted by Daellad, Slaptail! (18000 > 28000)"

"No guard! (Floral Paladin, Flogal) Critical, all to vanguard... (11000 > 16000)"

"I'll end my turn there."

Spectre:
Ritual: 5
XXX
XOX

Rukia:
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw! Liberating the Generation Zone! Sovereign blade that flashes with the light to banish darkness, cut open a new future where the path of hope will guide me to his very soul! Generation Stride, Divine Knight King, Alfred Holy Saver!" Rukia exclaimed, her vanguard circle expanding luminous blue with a flash of white. "Stride skill! I counterblast to search my deck to add Blaster Blade to hand! I call, Barcgal, and Blaster Blade to the same column! Skill of Barcgal, I countercharge! Alfred's skill! I counterblast, G Persona Blast and discard a card! Blaster Blade gets 3k power and Twin Drive!! (9000 > 12000) Call, Flogal! Boosted by Wingal Brave, Alfred Holy Saver attacks! (26000 > 31000) Embezzled Monarch Sword!"

"Esras, perfect guard!" Spectre exclaimed.

"Triple drive! (Margal) Draw trigger, drawing a card, and all to Blaster Blade! (12000 > 17000) (Starlight Violinist, New Style Blaster, Llew) Boosted by Barcgal, Blaster Blade! (17000) Twin Saver Burst!"

"Generation Guard! Dark Dragon, Plotmaker Dragon! (26000) Ritual 3! He gets 10k shield! (26000 > 36000)"

"Twin Drive!! (Arongal) Critical! All effects to Blaster Blade! (17000 > 22000/1★ > 2★) (Floral Paladin, Flogal) Critical! All effects to Blaster Blade! (22000 > 27000/2★ > 3★) Skill of Flogal! I counterblast and return her to deck, to stand Blaster Blade! ([< ] > [^]) Strike once more, Blaster Blade! (27000/3★) Radiant Saver Burst!!"

"Cursed Eye Raven, Arsur! (11000 > 31000)"

"Turn end..."

Spectre:
Ritual: 7
XXX
XOX

Rukia:
XXO
XXO

"Stand and draw... Luard's Ritual Cross! By putting a card from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck, I can stride for free!" Spectre said. "AWAKEN! Strength found from within, manifest yourself in our intertwined life! Cross it, loathe it, destroy it, Dragabyss, Luard!!" The vanguard circle exploded in a sludge black with red sparkles. "Stride skill, counterblast and calling Fuamnach! Retire Blaster Blade!"

"Done..."

"Slaptail's Ritual skill! (9000 > 12000) (7000 > 10000) Fuamnach's Ritual! She gets 7k and Resist! (10000 > 17000) Now, Dragabyss' Generation Break 3!! Ritual Cross, adding 10000 to the front row for every four grade 1 in drop zone! I have eight, so my front row gets 20k! (12000 > 32000) (26000 > 46000) (7000 > 17000) Boosted by Fuamnach, Mauthe attacks! His Ritual skill! (17000 > 21000 > 38000)"

"No guard! (Blaster Blade Exceed)"

"Dragabyss, end her! (46000) Salvation Storm!!"

"Lien, guard! Her skill, soulblast to perfect guard!"

"Triple Drive!! (Belial Owl) Critical trigger, all to Slaptail! (32000 > 37000/1★ > 2★) (Dragfencer, Dagda, Cursed Eye Raven) Stand trigger! All to Mauthe! (17000 > 22000) Mauthe, attack once more! Ritual skill! (22000 > 26000)"

"Arongal, Flogal! (31000)"

"Boosted by Daellad, Slaptail, attack! (37000 > 44000/2★)"

"Generation Guard! Metal Element, Screyew! (26000) Skill, I discard a card and add 10k Shield! (26000 > 36000) Then, Margal and Violinist joins! (36000 > 46000)"

"Turn end. Skill of Belial Owl in drop zone, I'll put him to bottom of the deck."

Spectre:
Hand: 8
Ritual: 8
XXX
XOX

Rukia:
Hand: 2
Damage: 5
OXO
XXO

(Play song in media here)

"My turn... Stand and draw!" Rukia raised a card into the air, and swung it down to point at Spectre.

"Go on. Use it." Spectre challenged, a feeble smirk growing under his mask. "Prove to me that Zeroth Dragon belongs to you."

"The cost is a card with the same name as my vanguard! With my future on the line, if I don't win this fight, all the cards in my Generation Zone will never return! Become my future and manifest! United Sanctuary's Zeroth Dragon, Ultimate Stride! Zeroth Dragon of Zenith Peak, Ultima!" The vanguard circle exploded in a black-yellow colour.

"Enjoy it while you still can... because this will be the final time you'll ever get to use him." Spectre said.

"Be quiet... Ultima's skill! Counterblast two, and searching my deck for four cards! I call, Blaster Blade and Floral Paladin, Flogal! I shuffle the deck and place the remaining two cards on the top of my deck! Skill of Barcgal! I countercharge! I call, Llew! Ultima, attack the vanguard! (36000 > 41000) Heaven's Wheel!!"

"Esras, perfect guard!"

"Triple Drive!! (Blazing Jewel Knight, Rachelle) Critical trigger! Ultima's skill! When I get a trigger, all my units get the trigger effects! Heaven's Blessing! (9000 > 14000/1★ > 2★) (41000 > 46000/1★ > 2★) (9000 > 14000/1★ > 2★) (7000 > 12000/1★ > 2★) (5000 > 10000/1★ > 2★) (4000 > 9000/1★ > 2★) (Arongal) Critical trigger! Heaven's Blessing! (14000 > 19000/2★ > 3★) (46000 > 51000/2★ > 3★) (14000 > 19000/2★ > 3★) (12000 > 17000/2★ > 3★) (10000 > 15000/2★ > 3★) (9000 > 14000/2★ > 3★) (Remedy Angel) Heal trigger! I heal a damage, and Heaven's Blessing! (19000 > 24000/3★) (51000 > 56000/3★) (19000 > 24000/3★) (17000 > 22000/3★) (15000 > 20000/3★) (14000 > 19000/3★) Boosted by Flogal, Llew attacks! His skill, he gets 3k and a new skill! (24000 > 27000 > 46000/3★)"

"Generation Guard! Dark Dragon, Darkveil Dragon! (26000) His skill, I soulblast to give him 5k shield for every two grade 1s in drop zone! Adding 20k shield! (26000 > 46000) Skill of Allyl! I bind her and another heal in my drop zone face up to soulcharge! Then, I'll intercept with Slaptail! (46000 > 51000)"

"Skill of Llew! I counterblast and put him into soul to call from my deck, Blaster Blade! He gets 3k! (9000 > 12000) Blaster Blade, attack! (12000) Holy Saver Blade!"

"No guard, damage check! (Dragwizard, Gaunan)"

"My other Blaster Blade attacks! (24000/3★) Radiant Core, Saver Blade!!"

"Cursed Eye Raven and Belial Owl, guard! (11000 > 31000)"

"Skill of Flogal! I counterblast and return her to the deck to restand Blaster Blade! ([< ] > [^]) Arise once more, avatar of light, to become the beacon of hope that will guide me down the path to finding him! Transcend, my very soul! Boosted by Barcgal, finish him, Blaster Blade!! (24000 > 46000/3★) This is my song for you... Unlimited Soul Saver... Melodic Prayer: Holy Blade— BURST."

"Did you not pay attention last turn?" Spectre asked.

"Huh?" Rukia raised a brow. "What... do you mean?"

"In my drop zone, there were two Esras in there. Ever wondered why I didn't use their skill?" Spectre asked.

"If you did that, you'd lose two Ritual count?" Rukia replied.

"Wrong... it's because I had another copy in my hand this entire time. Dragsaver, Esras, perfect guard!" Spectre roared.

"Wha... what?!" Rukia exclaimed, staring down at the guardian circle with a strangled gasp. Looking up, she gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes at Spectre, who pulled his mask to just above his nose. Letting Rukia's eyes feast on his infuriating, toothy smirk, Spectre let out a laugh of pleasure, seeing Rukia's face pale in the revelation she failed to beat Spectre. The cards in her hand slipped out and fell in her lap, while her eyes went blank with expression.

"Adorable... it's so adorable! That look on your face is so fucking adorable!" Spectre howled at the top of his lungs. "Now... end it... end your turn! There's nothing more you can do!!"

"...t-turn... end..." Rukia said with hesitance, removing Ultima from the vanguard circle. Spectre grabbed her G Zone and ruthlessly sprayed the cards out onto the floor, before using his foot to stomp hard on "Divine Knight King, Alfred Holy Saver". Twisting his boot on the card, the sleeve snapped harshly, before being followed with a crinkling noise which was finished off with a loud tear.

"Just like you..." Spectre bent down to pick up the scraps of the card, and crushed them in the palm of his hand. "This card is useless..." Letting go, the cards feather down onto the table as Rukia stared at disbelief of what she had witnessed.

"Why... why would you be so cruel..." Rukia muttered with spite.

"Shouldn't you be asking that to yourself?" Spectre replied swiftly, pulling down his mask.

"I..." Rukia closed her eyes and smiled. "You're... right... why was I so cruel to him...?"

Spectre:
Hand: 1
Damage: 5
Ritual: 11
OXX
XOX

Rukia:
XXX
XXO

"This is it... FINAL TURN." Spectre announced. "Stand and draw!"

"I know what I did was wrong... I know that..."

"Luard's Ritual Cross! By putting a card from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck, I can stride for free!" Spectre said. "AWAKEN! Strength found from within, manifest yourself in our intertwined life! Cross it, loathe it, destroy it, Dragabyss, Luard!!" The vanguard circle exploded in a sludge black with red sparkles. "Stride skill, counterblast and calling Fuamnach! Retire Blaster Blade!"

"Done..." Rukia said in a low tone. "I wish I could make it up to him..."

"Both Fuamnach's Ritual! (7000 > 14000) (7000 > 14000) I call, Dragfencer, Dagda! Dragabyss' Ritual Cross!! Ritual 13, adding 30k to front row! (9000 > 39000) (26000 > 56000) (7000 > 37000) Boosted by Fuamnach, Mauthe attacks! His Ritual! (37000 > 41000 > 58000)"

"No guard... (Blaster-friend, Barcgal)" Rukia muttered. "I wish I could heal the scars I've given him..."

"Boosted by Fuamnach, Dagda attacks! (39000 > 43000) Dagda's Ritual skill! I counterblast and retire Mauthe, to search my deck for two grade 1s and call them! I call, Slaptail and Daellad! Skill of Daellad, I soulblast to draw one! Slaptail's skill, he and her get 3k each! (9000 > 12000) (7000 > 10000) In addition, Dragabyss' Ritual Cross! (12000 > 32000)"

"I... can't guard..." Rukia said quietly. "No... I wish I never hurt him in the first place..."

"Dagda, thunder forth! This is the befallen knight's Lost (Last) Ritual!!"

"Damage check... (Blaster Blade Exceed)" Rukia said bitterly. "I want to protect you... but if I can't even protect this Zeroth Dragon... how could I ever...?"

"And this... is mine." Spectre stood up, collected his cards and knelt down to pick the Zeroth Dragon of Zenith Peak from the floor.

"Spectre... are you Yza?" Rukia asked. "Please... say no..."

"..." Spectre stood up, looking down at Rukia. Turning around coldly, he swiped open a portal with black flames flickering around the edges. Stepping inside the portal, Spectre refused to look back at the entranced Rukia. The portal closed up, as she shook her head and slumped in her couch, looking up at the ceiling.

"I knew it..."

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

Question and Answers 5

Submit your questions now!

================================

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro