#45: God of Destruction

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The mark of Gyze manifested like a halo over Tokyo. It shined pure white, with an iridescent shimmer encasing the crest that was creating a portal from the Relics in Cray to it's parallel counterpart: Earth.

However, something strange had occurred even earlier— the skies of Tokyo was blighted with the colour of rubies, while the sun and moon were together in the sky, both off coloured in tints of red and pink respectively. The area the mark hovered over was drowning in black flames, and the buildings were slowly crumbling into chunks of brick and metal, with not a single person in sight.

Flying over the ghost town, the Overlord had spread it's wings, fuming with dark red ash and jet black flames. It soared across the skies, before diving underneath the massive mark in the sky and kneeling down on the rubbles of destruction. Soon, the mark had established a connection, and let the massive deity descend from the sky and onto Earth flawlessly.

"All hail Gyze!" Overlord chanted as the hulking, silver God landed on the fragile soil and piles of wreckage, causing a turbulence of wind to gust down the corridor of Tokyo and blow out the black flames that were destroying the buildings around him. Overlord's hood blew away, revealing Ayaza's face underneath as he squinted at the God which was radiating a menacing glow of pride and royalty. Whatever under his feet melted away into dust. Whatever Gyze touched, blew up into smokes.

"The world will be silenced."

Ayaza began flapping his wings, flying up into the sky and perching on Gyze's shimmering shoulder pad. The cannons of light integrated into his intricately magnificent, organic armour began shaking, as if it were powering up. Ayaza to clung on tightly on the God as a stream of pure light unleashed from his cannons, burning up the rubble into piles of dust that flew away into the smoking red air.

However, as the smoke cleared, a man had appeared standing on top of the remains, with enough hubris to bravely stare at the deity with anger resonating from his soul. Even if sparks of black flames flickered around him, or the dust of what used to stand in this area danced under his feet, he still stood there unfazed. He was the fallen archfiend stood tall on the battlefield of hell.

With a single Vanguard card in his hand, he shot it towards the God of death and bared his sharpened fangs.

"Square up wasteman."

(Opening here)

In a city blitzed by black flames and blinding light, Callum stood with a puffed chest and strong conviction. While his body may have been quite skinny and fairly malnourished, the pale skinned boy continued to point at the God with a scowl of rage.

"You piece of scrap metal shit! Can you hear me you skinny ass little fuck!? I'm challenging you to a game of cuckguard, so c'mere and fight me right now!!" Callum shouted, veins popping in his neck and his face turning red. "If you have any balls under that joke for armour, then fight me you oversized little bitch! If not, I'll shove my shank deep in your otherworldly ass and give you a bleeding arsehole you bloody twat!"

"You have a foul mouth." Gyze said; his voice having a hint of Mai's blunt tone. Due to his godly nature, Gyze's voice rippled through the air like a gigantic echo, shaking the crumbled civilisation beneath him, and the man who challenged him. "I will accept your challenge, Callum."

"Alright then, let's this shitshow on the road!" Callum smirked, as a holographic fight table materialised before him. Slamming his deck onto the dark purple table, his cards began shuffling themselves and float before him. "Oh shit, I don't have to hold the cards? This crap is genius!"

"We are "vanguards" from the Planet Cray, but we have been transported to Planet Earth to fight. As this world does not have units normally to conduct war, we shall have to simulate the battle using our cards. To be able to simulate said war to the best of our abilities, we must play with these cards, have an established link to Cray, and a table each. As we ride and deploy our units, they shall manifest on this battlefield as well. We will attack each other, and our rear-guards, quite literally. That is why we do not need to hold our cards." Gyze explained.

"I literally don't care." Callum said, grinning stupidly at the new technology before him.

"Then... we shall start." Gyze said, hovering above the field. Ayaza continued to perch on his shoulder, watching the fight unfold with his signature smug grin.

"Stand up, (Z), Vanguard!"

"Neon Gyze." Gyze declared, as a baby deity curled up like a foetus descended from the portal connecting Earth and Cray - the mark of Gyze. He was embedded inside a glistening, rainbow, egg-shaped cocoon, with dark red eyes closed. In essence, it was a baby Gyze.

"Werfleder Ordonnaz!" Callum exclaimed, flipping the card over. A flash of purple suddenly enveloped over Callum's body and turned him into Werfleder Ordonnaz. "The fuck? I'm some half bat half human fuckface unit, turn me the fuck back!"

"Unfortunately, I cannot do that. If you do not like that form, you must ride into a unit which better suits you." Gyze announced.

"Ugh... if that's the case, then why aren't you turned into that space foetus looking ass?" Callum asked, looking over with his hand pushed on his brow.

"I am a God. A God of Destruction. Gods, do not go backwards in their evolution." Gyze declared.

"That's a hardass thing to say..." Callum sighed, scratching the back of his fur covered neck with his claws. "I hate to take the first turn, but if I stay in this form any longer, I might turn into a furry. Stand and draw! I ride, Dimension Creeper, and move Ordonnaz back!"

A new flash of purple took over Callum, turning him into a blue-green slime monster, while Ordonnaz appeared to hop back behind him. Looking at his webbed hands with disgust, Callum sighed and looked at the Neon Gyze that was opposing him. "Turn end."

Callum:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OXO

Gyze:
OXO
OOO

"I stand and draw. I ride, Battle Cupid, Nociel." Gyze said. Neon Gyze was enveloped in a haze of bright, clear light, turning him into a small angel with bright orange hair and four feathery wings coming out of her back.

"This is a joke right? Angel Feather? The great God of fucking Destruction uses the clan which focuses on helping others and making my pee pee hard? Nah, I don't buy it, show me your true deck!" Callum exclaimed, his voice altered by the unit he had ridden.

"It is not a joke. Angel Feather is the deck I have chosen due to my current vessel." Gyze replied. "Neon Gyze's skill activates. I move him to the G Zone face up."

"Shit, you have Generation Break already..." Callum muttered, bracing himself.

"Wrong. Neon Gyze does not count towards my Generation Break total." Gyze explained. "Battle Cupid, Nociel attacks you. (6000)"

Nociel rushed forwards at Callum with a concentrated face. She narrowed her large sapphire eyes and bawled her hand, swinging it at the blob Callum was turned into.

"No guard! You'll need one trigger!" Callum exclaimed.

"Drive check. (Fever Therapy Nurse) Draw trigger." Gyze said. "The skill of Neon Gyze in G Zone. The power increase of my trigger effects changes to "Choose up to one Zeroth Dragon in your G Zone, and bind it face up". I bind, Zeroth Dragon of Distant Sea, Megiddo face up, and draw a card. While my Neon Gyze is face up in the G Zone, the Zeroth Dragon in my bind zone cannot move to other areas."

"You screwed yourself over, the attack won't hit!" Callum grinned, grabbing Nociel's fist with his sticky hands, and flinging her away into the rubble. Nociel let out a high-pitched groan, and got back on her feet.

"Turn end." Gyze said.

Callum:
OXO
OXO

Gyze:
Hand: 7
Zeroth Dragon: 1
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Blade Wing Sykes!" Callum exclaimed as a flash of purple consumed him and turned him into a man with mechanical wings painted in yellow, and a black masked face. Callum's dark red hair took the style of Sykes' appearance, however.

"Tragic Claw and Dimension Creeper, call!" Appearing beside Sykes was Tragic Claw, a pink faced elf with sharp, armoured claws, and Dimension Creeper, his body composed of bright toxic colours. "Skill of Tragic Claw, I soulcharge one! (Flying Librarian)" As a card entered Callum's soul, a thin purple aura resonated around him. "Boosted by Werfleder, Sykes attacks! (9000 > 14000)" He declared.

The cards floating in front of Callum moved to the side, and he leapt forward with a scowl, Werfleder Ordonnaz joining him as they teamed up against the child angel. A mixture of white and purple was swirling in Callum's right hand, while he flew head first into Nociel.

"No guard." Gyze said, Nociel preparing to take the hit.

"Drive check! (Succubus of Pure Love)" He roared, as the ball of light and dark exploded in Nociel's face.

"Damage check. (Doctroid Remnon)" Gyze said, as Nociel let out a dire scream.

"Let's follow that up fast, Tragic Claw attacks with a boost from Creeper! (9000 > 16000)" Callum shouted, flying back and pointing at Nociel, who was grovelling on the floor.

"No guard." Gyze said, as Tragic Claw ripped his claw through the poor angel's back, severing her wings and spraying blood everywhere. Callum's eyes glinted with light, seeing blood spew from Nociel. He staggered back, feeling the corner of his lips turn upright. "Damage check. (Nurse of Broken Heart)"

"Wait... we can make these units bleed...?" Callum muttered to himself, squeezing his fist tightly. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long..." Slowly, his wicked grin crept back on his face.

The same vile smile that he had lost long ago. "After all this time of not even laying a hand on anyone... my chance to tear into someone's flesh is here...!" Looking into the smoky red sky, Callum began cackling with his hand over his scarred eye. "I'll screw with your vanguard until they're a bloody mess!"

"Do you end your turn?" Gyze asked, disregarding Callum's wild laughter and bloodthirsty eyes.

"Yeah... I end." Callum said with his lips twisted upright from ear to ear. Joy; was the only thing radiating from him. Under the pink moonlight, his forest green eyes shone especially bright - and at the same time, showed his murderous intent.

Callum:
Hand: 4
Soul: 2
XXO
XXO

Gyze:
Hand: 7
Damage: 2
Zeroth Dragon: 1
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw. I ride, Love Machine Gun, Nociel." Gyze said, as Nociel was embedded in a clear light that evolved her. As the light dissolved to sparkles, Nociel reappeared, but with a more developed body, six wings and a red and white bow with heart shaped arrows in her hands. She loaded four arrows into the bow, and aimed it at Callum; sticking out her tongue and closing one eye. "Nociel, attacks your vanguard. (8000)"

"No guard!" Callum declared, as Nociel let go out of the neon green string held tightly by her slender fingers.

"Drive check. (Happy Bell, Nociel) Stand trigger. I cannot stand any units. However, I can bind one Zeroth Dragon face up. I bind, Zeroth Dragon of Zenith Peak, Ultima." Gyze explained. The heart tipped arrows flung at Callum, who used the back of his hand to knock them away flawlessly.

"Is that all you got?!" Callum roared. "For a God of Destruction, you're doing absolutely nothing at my vanguard!"

"Turn end." Gyze said.

Callum:
Hand: 4
Soul: 2
XXO
XXO

Gyze:
Hand: 8
Zeroth Dragon: 2
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Blade Wing Sullivan!!" Callum exclaimed, slamming the card onto the holographic fight table.

A black vanguard circle expanded under him, spinning wildly as he was transformed once more. As the flashy lights cleared, Callum took flight to the sky as Sullivan, unfolding his wings made out of gold, and slamming his hand on his armoured chest.

"Sullivan's on ride skill! I'll put two more Dimension Creepers from deck into soul!" As the two cards entered his soul, a faint purple aura surrounded his body. "Now, boosted by Werfleder, I'll attack your vanguard!" Callum grinned, swooping down like an eagle.

"No guard." Gyze announced, as Callum grabbed Nociel by the neck and raised her into the air.

"Twin. Drive." He uttered, laughing as he crushed the frail neck of Nociel with his bare hand. (Flying Librarian, Dark Knight of Nightmareland) "A critical trigger! Power to Tragic Claw, critical to me! (9000 > 14000) (1★ > 2★)"

At that moment, as Nociel was wheezing for air, Callum's wings twisted upwards, pointing the sharp edged talons at her while he continued to hold her up high under the pink moonlight. A sudden burst of energy fluctuated through Callum's buff body, and the purple talons of his wings shot out like a rocket, piercing Nociel's still child-like body repeatedly.

As each purple talon ripped through her and cut through her body, Nociel closed her eyes and looked down, accepting the damage dealt to her. Each razor edged missile had cut a deep wound into her body; leaving holes in places such as her chest and stomach. As a mixture of pink, mushy organs and waterfalls of brick red blood escaped her, they fell onto Callum who was laughing maniacally at the sight of someone being mercilessly murdered.

Opening up his other hand, the tips of his fingers sharpened into claws, and he struck a final, bloody blow deep into her head. As his hand penetrated her skull, and ripped up her brain, Nociel screamed in pain, before Callum swiftly removed his bloodied hand and dropped her on the floor. Now with his pale face, and gold-black armour drenched in the sweet, sticky blood of Nociel, Callum laughed with pleasure, feeling overwhelming euphoria for ripping his hand through someone's head - a dream he's had plenty times before - and for the first time in forever, Callum felt true happiness.

Even so, a faint, shrill scream echoed through the battlefield. It didn't come from Nociel: but rather Mai, who was still buried under the layers of wires that were inside Gyze's chest. She was screaming her head off, with overflowing tears dripped from her cheeks and onto the cold blue floor of her captivity. Callum turned his head to the screams, and his twisted smile wavered ever so slightly.

"Damage check. (Black Mixer, Hiniel, Hospital Diet Angel) Draw trigger. I draw a card and bind one Zeroth Dragon face up. I bind, Zeroth Dragon of End of the World, Dust." Gyze said,

"Oi, answer me. Who the fuck's screaming inside of you?" Callum asked Gyze.

"My vessel." Gyze said. "The one who is the vanguard on the battlefield."

Callum closed his eyes and sighed, wiping the blood off his cheek. The blood stained talons from his wing returned to him, snapping onto the gold frame with red dripping off the tips. He pulled back, his smile slowly reverting to his usual scowl.

"HELP ME PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!"

Callum screamed loudly while being pressed with a burning hot iron on his chest. Angered by his incessant screams, Mirai picked up a rotting gecko's body from a tray, and forced her hand down his mouth, dropping the dead animal down deep into his throat. Removing her hand now covered in blood and saliva, Callum's cheeks suddenly puffed up, and his throat was burning. It wasn't long before the remains of the animal was rejected from his body with vomit, laying on the floor in a pool of acidic yellow bile with crushed insects, arachnids, cardboard and plastics floating inside. His cheeks were dark red and flowing with tears, before the iron was removed from his chest.

"Callum. Didn't I tell you that you're not allowed to reject what I feed you? You should be grateful you're even getting food, you useless piece of shit."

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I'll never do it again... I promise... please...!" Callum pleaded, crying for mercy.

Instead of replying, Mirai slowly moved the iron up, causing Callum to shudder. Lowering his head and screaming again, the iron crashed against his face, burning it mercilessly, before freezing cold water was dumped over his head. His face was now left of peeling skin, burnt flesh and marks of trauma, unable to open his eyes or speak. He trembled under his chains, as Mirai looked at the face of irreparability and smiled cruelly.

"I love seeing you broken, Callum."

Callum pointed at the bloody mess Nociel was left in. His hand trembled slightly as he declared, "Boosted by Creeper, Tragic Claw! (9000 > 16000)"

"I guard with Black Mixer, Hiniel and Kind Care, Sartael. (8000 > 18000) Hiniel's skill, I counterblast one and soulblast one. When she is placed on Guardian Circle from hand, and I have more damage, I can perform a rescue check. I heal a damage, and deal a damage to myself. (Sunny Smile Angel) Heal trigger. I heal a damage, and I can bind another Zeroth Dragon face up. I bind, Zeroth Dragon of Death Garden, Zoa."

Tragic Claw lunged forward, before two angels, both in a black and white nurse outfit respectively, appeared onto the battlefield to put up a green coloured shield together. Tragic Claw slashed through the shield with ease, retiring the two guardians into dust, while the bloody Nociel laying on the ground was enveloped in green light, healing her horrific wounds.

"Turn end." Callum mumbled, looking at his bloodied hand. "That's strange... I've never... felt empathy doing that before... have I really gone soft...? Or has something in me changed... has straying from killing made me more weak...? I can't believe it... that... I... feel... miserable..."

Callum:
Hand: 6
Soul: 5
XXO
XXO

Gyze:
Damage: 3
Zeroth Dragon: 4
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw. I ride, Love Sniper, Nociel." Gyze declared, as a holy light descended upon the bloody Nociel, and embellished her with a new body. The now adult Nociel used her bow to take aim at Sullivan who had mercilessly tried to kill her earlier. She now donned long, orange hair was tied up by a black ribbon. Her small frame, pretty smile and large sapphire eyes gave her an air of cute innocence, but with her bow loaded with heart tipped arrows made her look like a Valkyrie going to war; taking to the sky to face off Sullivan.

"Nociel's on place ability. I put Love Machine Gun, Nociel into my damage zone and add Nurse of Broken Heart from my damage zone to my hand. Nociel's ability. When my Nociel unit is placed in damage zone, I counterblast, and if that Nociel unit is face up, I put that card, Love Machine Gun, Nociel, from my damage zone to my hand, and put the top card of my deck into the damage zone face up. (Battle Cupid, Nociel) Another Nociel unit. I use the skill again. Counterblast, add Battle Cupid, Nociel to hand, and put the top card of my deck into the damage zone face up. (Fever Therapy Nurse)" Gyze said.

"What is he trying to do...?" Callum raised a brow, floating in the sky while looking down at Nociel.

"Releasing the Generation Zone. Generation Stride, Fanatic Seraph, Gavrail Eden." Gyze announced. Nociel turned into a mature nurse wearing the signature Black Gravers uniform - a pitch black nurse dress with red highlights - with long, pink hair that flowed over her four angel wings. Taking flight to the sky, Gavrail was equipped with two swords shaped like scissor blades to cut down the opponent.

"Gavrail Eden's Rescue skill. I soulblast one and turn a face down card from my G Zone with the same name as Gavrail Eden, and turn it face up. I perform a rescue check. (Candle Celestial, Sariel) No trigger. I call, Nurse of Broken Heart, and Nurse of Broken Heart."

Appearing behind Gavrail Eden were two more angel nurses wearing Black Graver uniforms. Each one had a pair of defibrillators in their hands, shocking with electricity. "Gavrail Eden, attacks your vanguard. (26000)"

"Finally you decide to attack me for real! No guard!" Callum declared as Gavrail Eden thrusted towards him, with her blade raised high, ready to give Callum a clean incision down the middle of his torso.

"Triple drive. (Love Sniper, Nociel, Black Call, Nakir, Sunny Smile Angel) Heal trigger. I heal a damage and bind a Zeroth Dragon in my G Zone face up. I bind, Zeroth Dragon of Inferno, Drachma." Gyze announced.

"Damage check! (Blade Wing Sykes)"

Gavrail Eden swung her sword down, piercing the armour Callum was wearing. The tip of the blade continued to slice through the black layers, and left a gash down his chest. Callum hissed, gritting his teeth and covering the wound. Looking down, he could see some blood leave the cut.

"This is pretty realistic..." Callum, huffed, closing his eyes.

Mirai ran an exacto-knife down Callum's chest, engraving a ritual circle into his skin and flesh by drawing on it with the sharp, metal blade. Callum looked down, watching his body being mutilated further by Mirai, who smiled while watching the thin cuts leak blood slowly, and painfully.

Callum squeezed his eyes shut, trying to endure the pain that felt a thousand times amplified due to the previous attempts of abuse on his body. Instead of a harsh sting as the knife ran down his body, it felt like a brutal stab that tore through all of his healing scars and cuts. At any rate, due to the number of times blood was left dripping on his skin, it would've been dyed a dark pink.

"That... does remind me of that time..." Callum thought, looking at Gyze with eyes fogged up by past memories. He slowly laid his eyes on Gavrail Eden, focusing on her face, and especially her rich, pink hair.

To Callum, he slowly saw her melancholy face morph, and merge with Mirai's—

And in an instant, Mirai had seemed to take place of Gavrail Eden. Callum's face paled upon his mind forged manacle, and whether he liked it or not, all energy was sucked out of his body in an instant, causing him to drop to the ground; burying his hands and knees into the rubble.

"No way... She's... here..." Callum thought, his entire body shaking. His bloodshot eyes were tearing up with despair, leaking drops of fear that splashed onto the hot floor.

"Turn end." Gyze announced, as Gavrail Eden turned back into Nociel.

Callum raised his head, and his face struck with grief eased up seeing "Mirai" was no longer his opponent. He stood up, his legs still quivering from the intrusive manifestation he had experienced earlier.

Callum:
Damage: 1
Soul: 5
XXO
XXO

Gyze:
Hand: 8
Zeroth Dragon: 5
OXO
XXO

"Stand and draw." Callum announced, looking down weakly.

(Play Cross by BAND-MAID here (in media))

(Okashiku naru youna awai koi o shite)
(Falling in a faint and strange love)

He balled his hands into tight fists, closing his eyes frustratedly, and gritting his teeth to the point wrinkles were all over his scrunched up face.

(Kakushita uso ga boku o koroshita)
(Your hidden lies killed me)

"I'm tired of this crap... I'm over my past, damn it!!" He declared out loud, releasing his hands and looking up to the sky, seeing Nociel look down on him like if he were an ant.

(Kimi o omou toki)
(When I think of you)

With a fire lit inside Callum's belly, his pent up rage and frustrations unleashed in one, ear shattering roar that rivalled a lion's. In his head, he could see the shackles of his mind resurface as Mirai, a shadow of his visions.

(Kanashiku naru no o)
(What makes me sad is this train of thought)

She danced around Callum, taunting him while he cried out his suppressed emotions. His face was burning with cold sweat and his skin turned paper white, despite his cheeks becoming red from his desperate howls that echoed out into the void.

(Tashikameru you ni yobitomeru shikou kairo)
(I stop just to remember it again)

Through his hazy visions, Callum sniffled and punched himself in the face brutally, trying to break his nightmarish flashbacks and bleak thoughts of Mirai. Shaking his head to try and reclaim his mind, Callum looked down. His eyes moved up, to see Izanoku in the form of a child smiling.

(Wakatteru kono okubyouna)
(I understand, it's okay)

Callum looked at the child Izanoku, and then his own empty palms covered in dried blood. Closing his hands, and dropping them by his sides, he let out a sad sigh while smiling with fragility, exposing his weakness.

(Boku o oite ikeba iikara)
(To abandon a coward like me)

He reached out his hand to the child Izanoku. His hand passed it, and grabbed hold of a card coated in brilliant white instead. Glancing at it, Callum nodded.

"Oh yeah... I had a job to do..."

(Kimi wa dou shiyou mo nai kono sekai de)
(In this world where your hands are tied)

"I needed to beat you." Callum said with regained confidence. Slamming the card in his hand into the drop zone with haste, Callum roared, not with frustration, but new found strength, even if his past continued to eat his mind at this very moment. "UNLEASHING THE GENERATION ZONE!!"

(Ima aisa retai to saken deru)
(You're screaming that you want to be loved)

"Generation Stride... Great Demon, Soulless Demagogue!" Callum shouted, as a torrent of black energy swirled up from the ground beneath him, and a black vanguard circle began spinning rapidly above his head. A regal blue cape cut through the energy, revealing the aristocrat Demagogue standing tall with the full moon behind his back.

(Yurusarenai yoru o sugoshite wa)
(Spending nights unforgiven)

The visor and core of the demon reflected blood red while he looked at Gyze with rage. The memories and illusions Callum was suffering under finally stopped, letting him concentrate on defeating the God before him.

(Mekakushite waratteru nda)
(Covering your eyes and laughing)

"I swear... this will be the final turn." Callum declared, as a flood of units exited and entered his soul. The intricately patterned armour Callum was wearing began to glow bright purple. "Skill of the three Dimension Creeper in soul! I soulblast them, and soulcharge two for each! (Enigmatic Assassin, Tragic Claw, Wertiger Jaegar, Demonted Executioner, One-eyed Succubus, Dark Knight of Nightmareland)"

(Yureta kotae o kowashite shimaeba ii nda)
(It's okay to smash up your wavering answer)

"Jaegar entered my soul, so counterblast and draw a card! Demagogue gets six skills! I call Monochrome of Nightmareland! Skill of Tragic Claw! (Demonted Executioner) Skill of Monochrome! Back to deck, soulcharge (Blade Wing Sykes), countercharge and draw a card! Demagogue gets two skills!"

(Nandemonai kono mirai ga)
(This future of nothing)

"Skill of both Sykes in soul, soulblast both and soulcharge two for each! (Amon's Follower, Abysm Lust, Blade Wing Sullivan, Wertiger Jaeger, Enigmatic Assassin) Demagogue gets four skills!"

(Ima dou ni demo naru youna ki ga shita)
(I don't care how it ends up)

"I call Flying Librarian and use her skill!" Callum exclaimed, as a lady with dark grey hair appeared, flying next to Demagogue. She flipped open a book with telekinesis, and purple souls escaped from it, entering Demagogue who was brimming with purple energy.

(Hora ashita no koe ga kikoetara)
(Even when I hear the sound of tomorrow)

"I soulcharge two (Succubus of Pure Love, Monochrome of Nightmareland), draw a card, and countercharge! Demagogue gets two skills! Werfleder's skill, counterblast and put him into soul, soulcharge two (Succubus of Avarice, Flying Librarian) and draw a card! Demagogue gets three skills!"

(Bokura wa mada koko ni iru nda)
(We are still here)

"I call Monochrome of Nightmareland! Tragic Claw's skill! (Wertiger Jaegar) Since I have eighteen cards in soul, he gets 2k! (9000 > 11000) Monochrome's skill, back to deck, soulcharge (Monochrome of Nightmareland), countercharge and draw a card! Demagogue gets two skills!"

(Nichijou kowarete ku nani mo dekinai yo)
(My life rips further apart, and I can't do anything)

"I call Sykes! Both of Tragic Claw's skills! (Enigmatic Assassin) (11000 > 13000) Jaegar's skill in soul! Counterblast and discard a card, soulcharge (Tragic Claw) then add him to hand! Call Jaegar! Both of Tragic Claw's skills! (Amon's Follower, Abysm Lust) (13000 > 15000)"

(Mune no oku no hou)
(I'm looking for some words)

"I use Avarice's skill in soul! I retire Jaegar, and return her to hand! I call, Avarice! Both of Tragic Claw's skills! (Enigmatic Assassin) (15000 > 17000)" Callum smirked, as the energy coming off Demagogue hit a critical mass.

(Tashikana kotoba sagashi teru nda)
(To hold onto inside this chest)

"Demagogue gets four skills! I call, One-eyed Succubus, Wertiger Yaegar and Sullivan!" Appearing beside Demagogue was Sullivan, unfolding his massive wings, Wertiger Yaegar, who snarled with a his jagged canines, and the mystique One-eyed Succubus, who's right eye was burning with pink flames. "Both of Tragic Claw's skills! (Monochrome of Nightmareland) (17000 > 19000) Demagogue gets one more skill!"

(Ride on jinsei)
(Ride on my life)

"Demagogue's gotten twenty-three skills, so my front row gets 23k! (19000 > 42000) (26000 > 49000) (11000 > 34000)"

The near bursting energy coming off Callum spread like a wildfire, infecting his front row units which were now emblazoned with the same passionate purple that ignited Callum's own body of armour. Sullivan shot up to the sky and spread his wings even further, before shooting off a rally of talons at Nociel.

"Boosted by Yaegar, Sullivan attacks! (34000 > 41000)"

(Ride on jinsei)
(Ride on my life)

"No guard." Gyze announced, as Nociel flew back and acrobatically dodged a multitude of the shards of wings Sullivan was throwing at her. However, one struck her arm deeply, causing her to lose balance and fall to the floor. "Damage check. (Nurse of Broken Heart) Skill of the two Nurse of Broken Heart on my side of the field. Since a card was put into my damage zone, they and my vanguard get 2k each. (9000 > 11000) (9000 > 11000) (11000 > 15000)"

(Nigetaku naru hodo akai koi o shite)
(Sharing a love so red I want to run away)

"Boosted by One-eyed, Tragic Claw attacks! (42000 > 46000)"

Tragic Claw, embodied in raw power, rushed in at an unbelievably high speed, utilising it's claws to scrappily try and rip off Nociel's wings like it did previously.

(Tagaeta uso ga kimi o koroshita)
(These false lies killed you)

"Guard with Battle Cupid, Nociel. (15000 > 20000) Skill of Nociel. I put Happy Bell, Nociel from my hand into the damage zone, to add Doctroid Remnon from my damage zone to hand. Both of my Nurse of Broken Heart's skill activates. (11000 > 13000) (11000 > 13000) (20000 > 24000) Skill of Nociel, since a Nociel entered my damage zone, I counterblast, put Happy Bell, Nociel back to my hand and put the top card of my deck into my damage zone face up. (Happy Bell, Nociel) Both of my Nurse of Broken Heart's Skill activates. (13000 > 15000) (13000 > 15000) (24000 > 28000) Skill of Nociel once more. (Candle Celestial, Sariel) Both of my Nurse of Broken Heart's skill once more. (15000 > 17000) (15000 > 17000) (28000 > 32000) I will not add any more guardians."

(Boku ga negau tabi touku natte iku no o)  
(Every time I wish I could go far away)

"Huh? Whatever you say you senile fuck." Callum snarled, as Tragic Claw tore through the single Battle Cupid guarding Nociel, and plunged his claw straight through her right wing, severing it.

(Shiranai kao shite gomakashita akuma)
(Making a face that doesn't know a cheating demon)

Blood sprayed out of Nociel's deep wound, as she screamed in pain due to the savage attack. Mai, in coinciding, felt the pain that her "Vanguard" was feeling, screaming in sync. Callum looked up at Gyze, growing irate of the muffled screams that he couldn't escape.

"Damage check. (Fever Therapy Nurse) Draw trigger. I draw a card and bind a Zeroth Dragon in my G Zone face up. I bind, Zeroth Dragon of Destroy Star, Stark. Both of my Nurse of Broken Heart's skill. (17000 > 19000) (17000 > 19000) (27000 > 31000)"

(Wakatteyo sono junsui na)
(Please understand, those pure eyes)

"Skill of Enigmatic Assassin in soul! I call him out at the beginning of the attack step! He gets 15k, plus Demagogue's 23k! (5000 > 43000) I attack with Demagogue! (49000)"

(Hitomi ja mimamorenai kara)
(Can't protect me)

Demagogue pointed one of his claws at Nociel, as a concentrated beam began building up in his finger. It shot out as a single, paper thin shot that had the strength of twenty one souls inside of it.

(Boku wa dou shiyou mo nai kono sekai de)
(In this world where my hands are tied)

"Doctroid Remnon, perfect guard."

The Black Graver's perfect defence descended gracefully onto the rubble, creating a hexagonal barrier that shut off any and all attacks. As the beam of purple crashed into the shield, it exploded within less of a second upon contact, shattering the barrier and causing grey smoke to waffle in the battlefield.

(I'm screaming that I want to be loved)

"Triple drive! (Monochrome of Nightmareland) Stand trigger! I stand Tragic Claw and give power! (42000 > 47000) (Succubus of Avarice, Blade Wing Sullivan)"

Tragic Claw's eyes glowed with blood-thirst, with his glacial pink claws growing bigger, and more sharper. It's clarity, though stained with blood, was like a diamonds, an invincible glass weapon that could castrate angel wings.

(Yurusa retai asa o mukaete wa)
(When the morning comes I want to be forgiven)

"Tragic Claw, tear her a new one! (47000)" Callum commanded, as Tragic Claw shot forward with almost instant speed, diving both his arms towards the remainders of Nociel's tender wings.

(Se o mukete naki dashi souda)
(I turn my back and the tears come)

"No guard." Gyze said, as Tragic Claw snipped off the remainders of Nociel's precious wings.

Together, she and Mai screamed as the pain they both felt was incomparable to that they felt before. It was inhumane, and indescribable.

(Hareta kizuato wasurete shimaeba ii nda)
(It's okay to forget about those swelling scars)

"Damage check. (Battle Cupid, Nociel) Skills of both Nurse of Broken Heart. (19000 > 21000) (19000 > 21000) (31000 > 35000) Skill of Nociel. Counterblast, returning Battle Cupid to hand, and putting the top card of my deck into damage zone again. (Doctroid Remnon) Both Nurse of Broken Heart's skills once more. (21000 > 23000) (21000 > 23000) (35000 > 39000)"

Nociel dropped to her knees and grovelled on the floor, feeling her chest burn uncontrollably, and her mind melting and breaking down before her. Her body quivered like a new born baby, and warm tears fell from her sapphire eyes.

(This future of nothing)

"Beginning of attack step! Enigmatic Assassin comes out of soul and gets 15k, plus Demagogue's 23k! (5000 > 43000) Enigmatic Assassin, attack! (43000)"

Holding an enchanted rondel dagger in both of his hands, Enigmatic Assassin ran forward with haste, the cloak donned on him blowing in the wind.

"Guard with Battle Cupid, Nociel. (39000 > 44000) Nociel's skill, I put Black Call, Nakir from my hand into damage zone, and put Doctroid Remnon to my hand. Both of my Nurse of Broken Heart skills activate. (21000 > 23000) (21000 > 23000) (44000 > 48000)"

"Beginning of attack step! Enigmatic Assassin comes out of my soul, and gets 15k, plus 23k from Demagogue! (5000 > 43000)" Callum declared, as another Enigmatic Assassin appeared from his soul. "Enigmatic Assassin, attack!! (43000)"

(We are still here)

"Happy Bell, Nociel, guard. (43000 > 53000)"

Enigmatic Assassin threw his dagger at Nociel who had almost no energy to fight. However, a small angel appeared to block the dagger using her ringing bell.

"One more time! Beginning of attack step! Enigmatic Assassin comes out of soul and gets 15k, plus Demagogue's 23k! (5000 > 43000) Enigmatic Assassin, attack! (43000)"

(Mune no oku no hou)

"Hospital Diet Angel, guard. (43000 > 47000)"

"Enigmatic Assassin, finish it!! (43000)" Callum demanded, throwing an air punch at the battered Nociel.

Enigmatic Assassin whirled the two daggers in his hands, running towards the wingless angel on the floor. A crypt and confident smile was sewn on his face, as Enigmatic Assassin quietly snuck up on Nociel, raising his dagger to finish the battle.

However, a flurry of arrows knocked the assassin back, as Love Machine Gun, Nociel appeared in front of her older counterpart as to protect her.

"Love Machine Gun, Nociel, guard. (43000 > 48000)" Gyze said coldly, denying Callum from winning.

(Donna shitai ni natte mo sekai wa itsumo)
(No matter how many centuries pass)

Callum gritted his teeth tightly under the mask Demagogue used.

"Turn... end." He admitted bitterly.

(Onaji koto o kurikaeshi teru)
(The same things happen again and again)

Demagogue had returned back to being Sullivan, and Callum looked down in an abstract of emotions.

(Sore ja monotarinaidesho)
(It's not good enough, is it?)

"I've still got this..." Callum told himself, looking over his hand and board state. "I've got one damage. I can take everything."

Callum:
Damage: 1
Soul: 18
XXX
XOX

Gyze:
Damage: 5
Zeroth Dragon: 6
OXO
XXO

(Kimi wa dou shiyou mo nai kono sekai de)
(In this world where your hands are tied)

"Stand and draw." Gyze said.

(You're screaming that you want to be loved)

"The world will be silenced."

(Yurusarenai yoru o sugoshite wa)
(Spending nights unforgiven)

"Ultimate Stride;"

(Mekakushite waratteru nda)
(Covering your eyes and laughing)

"Dragon Deity of Destruction, Gyze."

(Yureta kotae o kowashite shimaeba ii nda)
(It's okay to smash up your wavering answer)

The mark of Gyze that hung over everyone's heads began to illuminate with white light; perishing Nociel, and the rear-guards that supported her into fine white dust.

(This future of nothing)

The world itself began to cradle back and forth as the demon of ruin stepped forward onto the remains of the battlefield.

Gyze's magnificence forcefully dragged Callum down from the sky, smashing headfirst into the rubble that was crumbling away like an infectious disease had corrupted it.

Lifting his bruised face up slowly, Callum hacked blood, before being forced to kneel down onto the floor alongside his units due to the godly aura Gyze radiated from his body. No matter how strong Callum was physically or mentally, under Gyze's desolate eyes, he would have no willpower to even rebel against him.

(We are still here)

The force Gyze emanated also turned anything, and everything surrounding him into heaps of fine dust that blew into the warm winds, spreading into the sky; dyed bright white by Gyze's mark creating pillars of light to embellish the demon.

Callum squeezed his eyes shut, gritting his teeth while on his feet at the hands of the deity.

"So... this is what "the end" looks like..."

(Mune no oku no hou)

In the blinding white sky, five more marks of Gyze opened up, and from each, a Zeroth Dragon was born onto the lack of a battlefield.

"IF A FUCKNG GOD IS OUT THERE, PLEASE FUCKING SPARE US! WILL YOU PLEASE LET THIS SHITTY EXCUSE FOR A WORLD WORK IN MY FUCKING FAVOUR FOR ONCE?!"

Callum cried out, using the remains of his torn voice to plea for salvation. However, the world around him was being reduced to ashes, and the planet was shaking more violently then ever recorded before. Even the sun and moon trembled before Gyze.

(Ride on jinsei)
(Ride on my life)

Each Zeroth Dragon looked down at Callum with glowing eyes, while Gyze stepped forward and pointed his cannons down at the defeated Callum. With a mechanical whir, the mark of Gyze projected on the God's back began glowing gold, and his eyes shone crimson red like a star.

(Ride on jinsei)
(Ride on my life)

The seven cannons implemented into Gyze's godly armour were charging up with heavy beams of bright light, all aimed at Callum who had accepted his defeat. As the barrels hit the maximum capacity point within less then a second, Gyze fired his concentrated destruction in one fatal blast that reared at Callum's head, tearing through him with enough power to destroy everything from Heaven to Hell, Earth or Cray, and even space-time itself.

The smoke cleared, revealing Callum's fate. The only thing left from where he used to stand was a single, massive crater that cut all the way down to the core of the Earth. Laying face down on the outskirt of the crater, Callum was no longer Sullivan, and his cards were scattered all over the floor and his heavily injured body.

The Zeroth Dragons supporting the dragon deity ascended back into the marks of Gyze, while Gyze himself remained on the battlefield, revelling in his hand-made destruction, and victory over his first victim. He continued to march forward, destroying even more in his path while Ayaza watched comfortably, riding on the God's shoulder.

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#46: Heritage

================================

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro