XXO
OXX

Gyze:
Hand: 8
Damage: 3
Zeroth Dragon: 5
OXO
XXO

Yozora stood solemnly in front of Gyze, not moving even a finger at the dragon deity. As if he was the complete opposite to Gyze's angelic avatar, Nociel, Yozora had became one with his demonic avatar that sought for his master's return. Taking stance in jet black armour, Myo-kurenai's final form replaced Yozora's fragile astral body. While his weapon was still Ryuzaki's sword, and his wings represented Callum's severed freedom, Miracle Star Demon Series, Myo-kurenai looked furthest from being the one who would save the world. He looked like the one that would destroy the world.

The miracle Yozora had created was born, not from good intent, but by tortured, suppressed emotions. He was exactly like his avatar - driven to disorder and disheveled with despair by locking away their true feelings away deep inside them, only for it all to manifest all at once as a pool of never ending darkness that consumed them abruptly. Unknowingly taking the route to darkness, both Yozora and his avatar had been walking down the animalistic path this entire time, crushing everything beneath their feet just to survive. In their minds, a "miracle" was a temporary solution to get them through to tomorrow.

And so, the two decided together, that tomorrow would only come if Gyze was defeated.

The two spectators of Yozora's evolution, Mai and Ayaza, both had their own seldom thoughts on what had happened. Mai stared bleakly, feeling the remains of Yza in her head crumble away, and eroding slowly by Yozora's dark convictions that bloomed like a flower on the lifeless battlefield. She didn't like it, but her mind was lost enough to accept the fact Yozora was not her saviour. Rather, Yozora would be the one to finish her misery - he was going to save her by killing her.

Ayaza on the other hand, showed a lack of emotion, but was clearly enjoying himself. He laughed every so often to himself, cracking a faint smile at Yozora's woes. Part of Ayaza thought that it reminded him of his old, helpless self, but he would remember what he knew, and what he learnt about Yozora. His faint enjoyment disappeared, and his eyes stared intently at Yozora's next move.

"Gyze. The only way to beat you is to make sure you never appear in this fight." Yozora said with pure coldness seeping from his heavy, metallic voice. Raising Heritage's sword at Gyze, blue flames spiralled out of the demon's shadowy chest. "Myo-kurenai's Stride skill. I discard a card and reveal the top four cards of my deck. (Flame Wheel Star Demon Series, Wanyudo, Fiery Star Demon Series, Janjanbi, Floodgate Star Demon Series, Akashita, Floodgate Star Demon Series, Akashita) I call Akashita and add Janjanbi to hand. The rest go to drop zone. I call, Shidaidaka. Myo-kurenai's skill."

Myo-kurenai started to walk down the pathway of scorched earth Gyze created himself. With each of the demon's step, wisps of blue flames lingered, and his hollowed eyes shone with pure incandescence; flaring up with spirits of stardust. Each treacherous step, getting closer to Gyze shook the land beneath them. In some aspects, Myo-kurenai transcended towards Godhood. His blackened body and wide spread wings accentuated the hopeful sword he wielded. Yozora carried both the hope of Ryuzaki, and the despair of Callum. The perfect semblance of life's enigmatic elements; gathered in his two hands.

"I soulblast one, G Persona Blast, and discard a card. Gyze, reveal me your hand, and I get to discard a card with grade 1 or less and a card with grade 2 or more!" Yozora exclaimed, raising the sword to the sky dramatically as space-coloured dust swirled around the light-shining blade, creating it's own vortex of stars.  Similar to a black hole, it began sucking up the debris floating around Tokyo, and also forced out Gyze's hand cards into public light.

Swinging the vacuum down at the cards shown to Yozora, he forcefully sucked up two cards in front of him: Sunny Smile Angel, and more importantly, Love Sniper, Nociel— the cost for Gyze's Ultimate Stride. As the cards were consumed into the whirlwind, they were destroyed into white dust. Gyze graciously accepted what had happened, while Ayaza gritted his teeth even though the corners of his lips turned upwards.

"The perfect Gyze counter..." He uttered, laughing to himself.

"Since you discarded two cards, I can shuffle back a drop zone card." Yozora announced, turning the vortex of stars into a single card that was absorbed into his sword. "I use Akashita's skill! I put a card from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck, soulcharge (Protector Star Demon Series, Zashiki-warashi) and he gets 7k! (9000 > 16000) Bakeneko's skill, I bind him face up and call from my deck Kameosa! He gets a new skill. Kameosa's skill, I soulblast and put two cards from drop to bottom of deck, he gets 5k! (4000 > 9000) Myo-kurenai's Stellar 3 ability! He gets drive +1 (3 > 4) and my front row get 5k for each card put into deck this turn! 20k to front! (9000 > 29000) (26000 > 46000) (16000 > 36000) Hou-Ou's skill, I rest him, discard a card and draw a card, then give Akashita 5k! (36000 > 41000) Boosted by Kameosa, Akashita attacks! (41000 > 50000)"

Akashita's beastly body was covered in peacock blue fur, and clearly showed the Star Demon armour layered on his arms weaponised with spirit coloured claws. His head was giant, resembling loosely on a Chinese dragon. His clear yellow eyes focused on Gyze, and his mouth opened widely, conforming into a large, mocking smile and exposing his rows of canines clipped onto his cerulean gums. However, his most striking feature was the massive, blood red tongue that rolled out of it's mouth, dragging across the scorched floor and leaving a trail of sticky saliva. Strangely, Akashita descended from the sky, hidden within the thick pink clouds that crowded Tokyo. His body stretched, and his tongue flickered up, before roller-coasting down and onto Nociel, who was crushed under the demon's wet, hardened organ.

"No guard. (Sunny Smile Angel)" Gyze said, healing a damage and binding Zeroth Dragon of Distant Sea, Megiddo face up. "Nurse of Broken Heart's skill. (9000 > 11000) (9000 > 11000) (11000 > 15000)"

"Bakeneko's skill given to Kameosa, I shuffle him and two cards in my drop zone back into my deck, and recall Bakeneko's as rest! Myo-kurenai's Stellar 3 skill, add another 15k! (29000 > 44000) (46000 > 61000) (41000 > 56000) Shidaidaka's Stellar 5 skill, add 15k! (7000 > 22000) Akashita's Stellar 3! I counterblast and soulblast to draw a card and restand him! ([< ] > [^]) Now, Miracle Star Demon Series, Myo-kurenai, attack!! (61000)"

Myo-kurenai thundered forward, cutting through the hazy smoke and ruins. With each step, he left a trail of poisonous darkness spreading and seeping over the smooth core. His wings folded out, and slowly twisted, conformed, and sharpened into a rickety, boney frame of jet black. They flapped once, and a gust of black ash was sent towards Nociel, who staggered back with widened eyes and creased bags under her fear-mongering eyes. Her eyebrows knitted upwards, and her mouth hung open slightly seeing the force Yozora's vanguard produced.

The utopian sword in Myo-kurenai's right hand also bent under his will. Black slowly coated the handle, and spread to the sharpened blade, causing it to split in half and reconfigure into a long spear. The spear-tip at the end was intricately crafted, with patterns engraved into abyssal blade. It fit Myo-kurenai's satanic aesthetic, and was lit at the end with burning blue flames fuelled by stardust. His core was burning with bright blue, filling up the cavities within the demon and spilling out of the gaps in his armour.

Flapping his wings with more force, Myo-kurenai shot up into the sky, readying to stab deep into Gyze's head without mercy. As he disregarded the vanguard and flew towards the God's mechanically built upon head, Myo-kurenai swung his spear up, pointing the blue flamed tip at straight between his eyes. Before even the sparks of blue could reach Gyze, a sudden flash of black jumped on top of Myo-kurenai unexpectedly, bringing him to the ground with an echoing thud.

The noise shook the earth and blasted the dust away, revealing Myo-kurenai was trapped under a geyser of ink black flames. As the temperamental flames slowly reduced to cinder and ashes, a shredded black cloak slowly peeled off the beast that pinned Myo-kurenai down flat against the burning crater. With it's ivory white claws wrapped tightly around Myo-kurenai's fragile neck, and it's heavy foot pushed firmly against his flickering blue chest, a bipedal dragon, large as a skyscraper, looked down at Myo-kurenai with dull red eyes.

The dragon was covered in ash red armour and natural black scales, with protruding, black, enamel spikes coming out of his body. His wings unfolded out, trailing with dark flames and fuming red smoke. The wingspan was incredible, being around the fifty metres. Raising his head up, he let out a bellowing roar, sending powerful waves throughout the sky with his voice. The sealed tyrant from Cray had been unleashed.

Myo-kurenai looked up at him with a deep-seeded hiccup trapped in the back of his throat. In this position, he couldn't move, and the god-like powers he displayed earlier failed to get him back up. The dragon held him down with barely any force, keeping the rogue demon in place.

"Who... are... you...?!" Yozora managed to whisper, feeling his neck tighten up.

"Dragonic Overlord "The Black"." Ayaza said, unveiling his true form in front of Yozora. "As long as I'm here, you'll never touch Gyze."

Yozora opened his mouth slightly, feeling fear wash over his chest. But, with a flash of rage seeping into his heart, Yozora grit his teeth and narrowed his eyes; veins popping over his burning temples. A low growl escaped his pale lips, as his head suddenly snapped forward, causing Ayaza to let go of Yozora's neck abruptly.

"Die."

As those wispy words left Yozora's mouth, a burst of stardust burnt up on the top of the spear, releasing a blinding white light. Ayaza closed his eyes upon seeing the light, before a flash of blood red flashed across the sky and splattered across the rocky floor. Breaking out of the dragon's tight grip, Yozora flew into the sky like a wild demon, and rushed forward with blue flames igniting his shadowy body.

Ayaza let out a loud roar, covering his stomach inflicted with a large cut going from under his chest to his pelvis. Blood continued spilled out, and flickers of black flames appeared where the wound was, slowly healing Ayaza. Staggering back, he looked over his shoulder to see Yozora soar toward Gyze's head again; resembling a single star in the red sky as he went further away.

Spinning the spear in his hand, Myo-kurenai drove it forward, aiming at Gyze, and converted the bright blue flames igniting his body into the tip, creating a large extension of the blade made out the fire fuelled by stardust. As it was about to murder Gyze, Doctroid Remnon appeared, creating a shield between him and the God. As the fiery blue shattered the shield and pierced cleanly through the guardian, retiring her, Yozora growled in frustration at his botched assassination attempt.

"Quadruple drive!! (Landscaping Star Demon Series, Daidarabotchi, Blind Star Demon Series, Te-no-me, Fiery Soul Star Demon Series, Janjanbi) Critical trigger, all to Futakuchi-onna! (44000 > 49000/1★ > 2★) (Shape-shifting Star Demon Series, Bakeneko) Akashita, attack once again! (56000)"

Akashita blended with the clouds, and peeked out, shooting his tongue at Nociel again. However, guardians appeared this time, being Holy Seraph, Suriel, Battle Cupid, Nociel, Black Mixer, Hiniel and Happy Bell, Nociel. They formed a large shield against Akashita's glutinous, saliva ridden tongue, which licked against it. Failing to do damage, he hid back into the stormy clouds.

"Holy Seraph, Suriel's skill. I counterblast one, and I look at the top card of my deck. To the bottom. I perform a rescue check. (Candle Celestial, Sariel) Nurse of Broken Heart's skills. (11000 > 13000) (11000 > 13000) (15000 > 19000) Battle Cupid, Nociel's skill. I put Love Machine Gun, Nociel into my damage zone face up, and put Sunny Smile Angel to my hand. Love Sniper, Nociel's skill, I counterblast one, and since Love Machine Gun, Nociel, is face up, I add her to my hand and put the top card of my deck into my damage zone face up. (Fever Therapy Nurse) Nurse of Broken Heart's skills. (13000 > 17000) (13000 > 17000) (19000 > 23000) Hiniel's skill. I counterblast and soulblast one. I perform a rescue check. (Kind Care, Sartael) Nurse of Broken Heart's skills. (17000 > 19000) (17000 > 19000) (23000 > 25000 > 40000 > 45000 > 50000 > 60000)" Gyze explained thoroughly after his long silence.

"Boosted by Shidaidaka, Futakuchi-onna attacks! (49000 > 71000)/2★)" Yozora declared, as Futakuchi-onna floated forward with Shidaidaka, who held Futakuchi-onna's head, and rested his elbows on her slender shoulders. The ghost like Star Demon helped her spin her head the whole way round, revealing that under the bunches of Futakuchi-onna's beautiful black hair, was a mouth with fat, blue lips, and sharpened teeth.

Bunches of hair shot out, and grabbed Nociel in place. As the two demons approached her, Futakuchi-onna's hidden mouth opened wide and took a large bite out of Nociel's shoulder, causing her to scream loudly as a chunk of flesh was ripped off. This triggered Mai to also scream, feeling the same action being performed on her, even though all that happened on her feeble body was more deep cuts opening up on her shoulder. She gasped, feeling extremely weak and sick after the fatal attack that brought Gyze to five damage.

"No guard. (Nurse of Broken Heart, Hospital Diet Angel)" Gyze drew a card.

"Turn end..." Yozora sighed, his empowered body returning to it's astral form. However, Myo-kurenai's spear was leftover, letting Yozora wield the flame-tipped weapon freely like he did with Chronovisor Heritage's sword.

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" reverted to his human form, Ayaza, and flew back to perch on Gyze's shoulder. His earlier wound was fully healed, and remnants of black fire lingered around him. With narrowed eyes and a frown, Ayaza looked down at Yozora with serious, piercing eyes.

As an astral body, Yozora dug his spear into the ground, supporting himself up. Looking up at Ayaza and connecting gazes, the two exchanged thoughts with each other by looking into the dark coloured windows of each other's soul. Ayaza closed his eyes first, tilting his head back with a smug smile. Yozora looked down at his feet, and gritted his teeth.

Yozora:
Hand: 15
Damage: 1
Drop: 10
XXX
XXX

Gyze:
Hand: 3
Damage: 5
Zeroth Dragon: 6
OXO
XXO

"The world will be silenced."

"But I made him discard it...." Yozora uttered with his eyes widened and writhed with fear. "No... it can't be happening..."

"Ultimate Stride."

"It can't be happening....."

"Dragon Deity of Destruction, Gyze."

Yozora unwillingly watched Gyze's march onto Tokyo. Falling onto his knees, Yozora's efforts to foil Gyze's appearance had failed. Feeling the weight of the God weigh down on him, Yozora's astral body became heavy, and gravity held him down on the floor. However, he didn't try to stand up against Gyze. Instead, Yozora accepted the situation, and grovelled on the floor accordingly, gritting his teeth tightly while tears ran down his face.

"I couldn't save anyone... I couldn't do anything... I'm gonna let the world die like this... why... why... why... why... why... za... Yza...?"

Yozora lifted his head slightly, as a fuzzy name resurfaced in his jumbled memories. Looking down, Yozora could see the pure white from the mark of Gyze envelop him. Looking up and becoming aware of his surroundings, the field Yozora and Gyze stood on appeared to be quarantined off in a box of pure light which evaporated his warm tears on the floor instantly. Despite all this, Yozora was focused on something else.

"Yza... Yza... Yza... Yza... Yza..." Yozora chanted under his breath, trying to find the missing link he had to this name. As the world was going to be destroyed, Yozora suddenly felt a connection to the name, Yza, that he had refused earlier. "Yza... Yza... Yza... Yza... Yza..."

Appearing around Gyze from their own marks were the Zeroth Dragons. In the front right, Zeroth Dragon of End of the World, Dust, in the front left, Zeroth Dragon of Destroy Star, Stark, in the back right, Zeroth Dragon of Zenith Peak, Ultima, in the back left, Zeroth Dragon of Distant Sea, Megiddo, and in the centre back was Zeroth Dragon of Death Garden, Zoa. The six dragons roared in unison, while their eyes lit up.

Losing their morals, the Star Demon Series that surrounding the muttering Yozora fell to their feet, subjected to the weight Gyze's magnitude of power held. Yozora gave up, falling flat on the floor while continuously uttering "Yza". Just then, Yozora's eyes widened slightly, before his eyelids slumped back to it's original form. With pursed lips, Yozora slowly ran a hand down his dried scar. Tearing the skin off, Yozora touched the blood, rubbing it deep into his fingers. Looking at his bloodied fingers, Yozora closed his eyes, and gritted his teeth as tears threatened to spill.

"Yza... YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZAYZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA YZA"

Yozora screamed, his mind finally breaking from his foggy memories. Mai raised her head up, hearing Yza being screamed multiple times. She frowned, before the corners of her blood soaked lips twisted upwards slightly. She relaxed her tight brows and her swollen, puffy eyelids opened up ever so slightly.

"Yza...?" Mai mumbled. Taking a deep breath, she joined Yozora in declaring his name. "YZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

(Play Time and again by FELT here (song in media))

(Hitotsu no yoru ikutsu no yume wo miteita no darou)
(In this one night I had so many dreams)

Yozora heard Mai's faint scream, and something within him clicked—

(Boyaketeiku fushizen na koukei)
(This unnatural scenery I saw blurred out)

Yozora stood in the middle of a world coloured white. Turning and twisting his head, the white just continued as far as he could see it. The sky and floor blended with each other seamlessly, making Yozora feel like he was standing on nothing.

(Hitotsu no yoru ikutsu no yume wo miteita no darou)
(In this one night I had so many dreams)

Within this tranquil space, Yozora's body wasn't in astral form. It was his own, hard body, but without all the damage he had sustained earlier - all except the scar running down his left cheek. Yozora's steps were bouncy and light as he began to explore the peculiar room he was in, seeing and hearing nothing.

(Nagai you de myou ni mijikakatta)
(Though it seemed like they're long, they were strangely short)

"To be transported here when the world is about to be destroyed... is the world already gone, or am I having a fever dream...?"

(Kokoro no naka ni... chiisaku nokotta...)
(In my heart... A small bit of them was left...)

"I think it's a fever dream, but in the middle of the end of the world."

(Aitai ito ni aenakatta yume ni sukoshi tsukarete)
(Not able to meet again with who I wanted to, I became slightly tired with my dreams)

"Who's... there...?"

"Hey, Yozora. It's nice to meet you."

"H-how do you know my name...?"

(Miwatashita heya wa monoganashikatta)
(The room I looked out over seemed nothing but sad...)

"That's my question for you. Well, I guess Mai shouting it is a giveaway."

"...Yza...!?"

"That's my name."

(Sayonara mo tsugerarezu ni ushinatta kimi to)
(You, who I lost, and never got to say goodbye)

"You've got to be kidding me... this isn't some kind of joke, right?"

"If it was a joke, it's a cruel one. I'm the real deal."

"So this is a fever dream..."

(Deaeru basho wo mitsukedashitai)
(I want to find a place where I can see you again)

"Yeah, if the world really was destroyed then we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"So... where are we then?"

"If this is a dream... then I guess your head?"

(Ate no nai chiisana sekai de)
(In this purposeless, small world.)

"That's kind of weird..."

(Nakushita kara nigai omoide mo)
(After I parted ways with the bitter memories)

"You've got an empty head. It's so clear and white."

"Well I like it... when it's peaceful."

"That reminds me."

"Yeah?"

(Utsukushiku kiezu ni iru no)
(The beautiful ones can remain)

"Why are you fighting Gyze?"

"If I told you, you'd be disappointed in my reasoning."

(Zutto wakatteita no ni)
(Even though I've always known that...)

"I died trying to bang a chick. Your reasoning can't be that bad."

"Well... mine is the same reason, minus the banging part."

(time and again my heart and feelings)

(Te wo nobaseba hoshii mono subete)
(I feel like if I just reached my hand out)

"You have a girl you like too?"

"She's... she's my girlfriend, actually."

(Tsukameru you na ki ga shita no wa)
(I could grasp all the things I wished for)

"My guy! On a scale of 1-Smash, how hot is she?"

"Ten out of ten."

(Tonari ni kimi ga ita kara)
(After all, I had you by my side...)

"How confident... What's her name?"

"Chiharu."

"Cute name too! Tell her I asked for her nudes."

"I... no."

(Michi no hajikko de tatazunda boku wo yokome ni utsushite)
(Standing at the end of my path, each and every person)

"Anyways. We shouldn't be standing around idly chit-chatting. You've got to save the world, don't you?"

"Yeah... I do..."

"Well, see you either in the end of the world or never again. I hope it's the latter."

(Hitori mata hitori tsumaranai hitomi de)
(Glanced at me, with bored eyes, trying to copy me)

"I guess but... It's kind of nice talking to you."

"Why's that?"

"Well... my friends are trying to find you. So actually meeting you by chance like this is... nice."

(Ashibaya na oto wa nazeka butsukaru koto naku)
(The sounds of the quick footsteps, somehow, without collision)

"Ironically, most people would say meeting me is unpleasant. Is your friend Rukia?"

"You know her?"

"She's the girl I was trying to save the world for, actually."

"Wow..."

(Tsumetaku machi he tokekonde iku)
(Melted away towards a cold city)

"Yeah... we've been separated by time. But... I still love her a lot."

"Do you miss her?"

"Of course I do. But I chose this path for myself, so I gotta deal with it."

(Mazariatta shiawase to yuuutsu)
(Happiness and melancholy mixing into one)

"I can't imagine living the kind of life you had."

"You're following in my footsteps by nearly dying to save the world."

"Gee, thanks."

"No problem~!"

(Ugoku mune wo osaetsukete iru)
(I grasp at my moving chest)

"So, Yza... where are you then? Since they want to know."

"If I'm in your fever dream, then I guess your head?"

"I meant like real life location..."

(Tooku umareru mae kara)
(Far away, before I was even born...)

"To be honest I don't even know myself. I think today I'm in Tokyo."

"T-Tokyo?! But... Gyze's there! Shouldn't you have been evacuated?"

(far in the future find my destiny)

(Kimatteita ikigurushii michi)
(I decided – I'll overwrite this suffocating path)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You gotta take risks to enjoy the world."

"Well... one more thing."

"Yeah?"

(Mogaku you ni kakikaete iku no)
(So I can struggle more)

"Do you think I can save the world?"

"That's a question only you can answer. But... this good luck charm is my way of saying yes."

(Nagai jikan ni sakaratte)
(Against this long time.)

"Your good luck charm is... a card?"

"Yep. Ever since I picked it up, my life was directed into a whole new future... I'm sure that if I pass it onto you, your future will change for the better too. So, you better save the world or else my charm will be destroyed too!"

(Instrumental)

"I'll do my best... Yza."

"Good luck, Yozora."

"Thank you..."

"I should be the one thanking you, actually. Finally meeting you, I feel confidence in my decisions a year ago."

"Ah... I'm glad... then..."

"Is everything okay? You're... crying."

"I'm crying because... I haven't felt this happy in a long time... for some strange reason..."

"Then you'll cry even more when you save the world and live to tell the tale. Now go, stab a God, fuck Chiharu, and change the future for everyone!"

Yozora opened his eyes, returning to the battle taking place. His front row rear-guards were retired, and Gyze had rebuilt his hand through the triple drive.

"Turn end." Gyze said.

Yozora:
Hand: 15
Damage: 1
Drop: 12
OXO
XXX

Gyze:
Hand: 7
Damage: 5
Zeroth Dragon: 1
XXX
XXX

(Nakushita kara nigai omoide mo)
(After I parted ways with the bitter memories)

"This is the last time I can do anything..." Yozora said, rising to his feet.

(Utsukushiku kiezu ni iru no zutto wakatteita no ni)
(The beautiful ones can remain, even though I've always known that...)

Holding his spear in his right hand, he raised it into the air, while in his left hand was the card he obtained seconds ago: Shooting Star Dragon. With a flicker of rainbow colours in Yozora's eyes, Shooting Star Dragon reacted with Yozora's astral touch, and began evolving in his hand.

(Te wo nobaseba hoshii mono subete)
(I feel like if I just reached my hand out)

Yozora looked at the transformed card, and his serious frown slowly turned to a wide smile. "Thank you, Yza... because of you, this will definitely be... THE FINAL TURN."

(Tsukameru you na ki ga shita no wa)
(I could grasp all the things I wished for)

"I ride, Shooting Star Dragon!!"

(Tonari ni kimi ga ita kara)
(After all, I had you by my side...)

Yozora's astral body was consumed by a bright rainbow light, and slowly transformed him into Shooting Star Dragon; a sleek blue dragon with four dynamic wings spread open like aircraft boosters.

(Mazariatta shiawase to yuuutsu)
(Happiness and melancholy mixing into one)

The dragon's silver-blue stardust armour protected it's muscular body, and was accented with black, loosely resembling a sleek bombers jet.

(Ugoku mune wo osaetsukete iru)
(I grasp at my moving chest)

Inside the core of the dragon was a bright purple orb, shining brightly in tandem with his bright yellow eyes as he showed his dominance by roaring terrifyingly against Gyze.

(Tooku umareru mae kara)
(Far away, before I was even born...)

"I'll break my limit right here, right now!" Yozora declared. "I call, Akashita and Te-no-me! Hou-Ou's skill, I discard a card, draw a card and give Te-no-me 5k! (9000 > 14000) Akashita's skill, I put a card from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck to soulcharge (Protector Star Demon Series, Zashiki-warashi) and give him 7k! (9000 > 16000)"

(far in the future find my destiny)

(Kimatteita ikigurushii michi)
(I decided – I'll overwrite this suffocating path)

"Shooting Star Dragon's skill! I put two cards from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck to give him 15k, grade +1 and drive +1! (11000 > 26000/2 > 3)"

(Mogaku you ni kakikaete iku no)
(So I can struggle more)

"Shooting Star Dragon, attack!! (26000) DEMONIC STAR STRIKE!!!"

(Nagai jikan ni sakaratte)
(Against this long time.)

Shooting Star Dragon roared, shooting forward at Nociel, gathering pale blue light charging against his sleek body. His silver armour was shining brightly as sparks of light flew off him, making him look like a star in the night sky.

(Boku no michi wo kizuku)
(And build my own.)

Shooting Star Dragon tilted his head back, and bright blue stardust was sucked into his mouth, collecting up slowly to form a devastating energy bomb. As the bubbling stardust could no longer be contained, Shooting Star Dragon shot his head forward, releasing a massive beam of light from his jaws.

The attack cut through the light the mark of Gyze used to contain the two, and shattered it, revealing Tokyo's desolate state. The beam swirled round, and blasted towards Gyze. However, Doctroid Remnon appeared at the last second to complete guard Shooting Star Dragon's signature move.

"Shooting Star Dragon's skill... I discard four cards, soulblast one and G Blast!" Yozora declared, as his astral body slowly fell forward, separating from Shooting Star Dragon, and in his right hand was Myo-kurenai's spear. "I choose a card from my G Zone, and stride it face up! GENERATION ZONE, UNLEASH!! Miracle Star Demon Series, Myo-kurenai!!"

Yozora separated from Shooting Star Dragon's body, and was slowly being encased in Myo-kurenai's satanic body. Shooting Star Dragon turned into stardust, and surrounded himself around Myo-kurenai's body, igniting blue flames to burn brightly on the ink black armour. With wings made of blue flames, and a body set alight with power, Myo-kurenai pressed forward, ready to slay Gyze.

"Then, I return all the cards in my drop zone to my deck! A new skill is given to Myo-kurenai! Myo-kurenai's new skill— Stellar 15! You can't call cards with grade 1 or lower to guardian circle, and Myo-kurenai gets 15k and a crit! (26000 > 41000/1★ > 2★) Myo-kurenai's Stellar 3 skill! Drive +1 and my front row gets 5k for each card returned to the deck this turn! I returned seventeen cards, so my front row gets 85k! (14000 > 99000) (41000 > 126000/2★) (16000 > 101000)"

"No guard." Gyze said.

"THIS IS IT, GYZE!" Yozora exclaimed, leaping into the air and swinging his spear back. Yozora flew upwards toward Gyze, and thrusted his fiery blade forward, crashing into Gyze's blue chest.

A white light released, blinding the world.

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#49: Yza Blade

================================

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro