OXX
XOO

Inferno:
Hand: 4
Damage: 5
XXX
OOO

"Final turn, huh..." Yozora closed his eyes. "Prick."

"Here we go." Putting a card into the drop zone, it started to glow bright red.

(Opening here)

"With the cost being a card with the same name as my vanguard, I'll put my future on the line to end you now. If I lose the fight, all of the cards in my Generation Zone will never return... So devour my future and manifest! Dragon Empire's Zeroth Dragon, Ultimate Stride! Zeroth Dragon of Inferno, Drachma!" The vanguard circle exploded with a black-red colour. Once more on the beach, Drachma appeared, spewing flames everywhere.

"Drachma's skill! Counterblast two and I retire all of your units!"

"All of my... units? My vanguard included?" Yozora asked.

"Yes. Your vanguard is retired too." After hearing this, Yozora flinched and moved all of his rear-guards and vanguard to the drop zone. "Now bind them face up." He picked up the cards and bound them face up. "Next, choose three cards in your hand. Discard two and ride one of them as your new vanguard!"

"I ride Myo-kurenai and discard these two." Yozora said through gritted teeth.

"This is really bad... Yozora only has three cards left in his hand..." Chiharu thought with a troubled face. "Please survive and win..." She begged in her mind.

"Smart choice. I call High Flame and use his skill to put two Overlord cards in my discard pile back into my deck. I then draw a card. Call Lava Flow. Boosted by Flow, Glow Heater! (17000)"

"No guard... (Flame Wheel Star Demon Series, Wanyudo) Critical, all effects to vanguard. (11000 > 16000)"

"Drachma, burn him into a crisp! (36000)"

"Generation Guard! True Guardian of Star Demon Series, Gozu!" Yozora exclaimed with a flustered face. "Gozu's skill, I call the top five cards of my deck to the guardian circle! (Possessed Star Demon Series, Kameosa, Shape-shifting Star Demon Series, Bakeneko, Blind Star Demon Series, Te-no-me, Black Turtle Star Demon Series, Genbu, Stardust Nurse) (16000 > 31000 > 66000) No pass!"

"Triple drive! (Lizard General, Conroe, Protect Orb Dragon, Gattling Claw Dragon) Draw trigger. I give 5000 to Nehalem and draw. (11000 > 16000)"

"Gozu's skill, I return all of the other cards I used to guard with back to the deck and soulcharge one. (Landscaping Star Demon Series, Daidarabotchi)"

"Nehalem's skill, since my Overlord vanguard attacked, he gets 5000 power. (16000 > 21000) Now he attacks! (28000)"

"No guard, damage check... (Black Turtle Star Demon Series, Genbu)" Yozora breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm damn lucky I got that heal earlier on."

Inferno narrowed his eyes and removed Drachma from the G Zone. "Since I didn't win, all of my G Zone cards are removed from the game." He took all of his G Units and moved them next to his damage zone. "I end." Drachma disappeared from the real world once more.

Yozora:
Hand: 2
OXO
OOO

Inferno:
Hand: 6
XXX
XOX

(Play song in media here)

"It's my turn." Yozora drew a card.

"Yozora... Yozora... YOZORA."

Yozora silently gulped as his mind froze. He was now standing in darkness, immersed by the voice in his mind.

"What do you want now..." He muttered coldly in response.

"Ah, you're finally talking to me after all this time... say. Let's finish this fight together?"

"I refuse to fight alongside you."

"But you used to be so fond of me... what changed?"

"A monster like you doesn't deserve to be used..."

"Puh-lease. You know as well as I do that I'm no "monster". The real monster here... is your opponent. I want to beat him too. So c'mon. Just use me." Hands slowly wrapped around Yozora's neck.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Yozora exclaimed, the hands slithering back and returned into the darkness. Beads of sweat ran down his forehead, while the stress and anxiety of talking to the voice got to him.

"Ahh... so sensitive~"

"I'm done talking to you... just shut up and leave now, for the both of us..."

"No. I won't." Blush pink lips hissed into his ears. Taking a shaky breath, Yozora turned around.

"Damn monster... leave me alone!"

"I'll never leave you alone, Yozora. I'll always be here for you, no matter the situation."

Being hugged by paper white arms, Yozora hissed at them with fear leaking through his eyes.

"Just go away... I don't want to give into you...!"

"It's easier just too though. No point in fighting it, riiiiiight~?"

"Get off me... I don't want to... I..." Yozora gasped for air as his throat tightened up. Sweat started to build up on his body.

"You want to use me, right?"

"NO, I DON'T EVER WANT TO USE YOU!! I DON'T WANT TO—!!" He gasped as the arms wrapped around his body tightly.

"Yozora... I'm waiting~ It's so painful, the feeling that you don't want to be with me anymore."

"You just..." Yozora gasped as his eyes slowly narrowed. "Want to use me..."

"No I don't... darling, please. I have no reason too."

"YOU MONSTER, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SICK! DO ME A FAVOUR AND END YOURSELF YOU MISERABLE EXCUSE OF A UNIT! GO BUG SOMEONE ELSE! I DON'T WANT TO EVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!" Yozora shouted with his constricted throat, before taking shallow, uneasy, difficult breaths.

"Alright then dear. I'll be quiet but... do know. I won't ever let go of you. Ever."

"Just shut up..." Yozora muttered with spite in his tone, tears welling in his eyes. "I don't want to make that same mistake..." He was transported back to reality seamlessly, and was back face to face with Inferno.

"It's your turn, Yozora." Inferno replied.

"I... I know. Myo-kurenai's Generation Break 2, I put two cards from the drop zone to the bottom of my deck and call a card from my hand to rear-guard. I call Futakuchi-onna. She gets a skill. Her on call skill, I shuffle two drop zone cards into my deck. Since I put four cards back this turn, I retire Nehalem's column!"

Inferno put the cards into the drop zone. "C'mon Yozora, show me Stark." He taunted.

Yozora ignored him and looked at the card in his hand. "I'd prefer to use you over her." He put the card into the drop zone. "The cost of stride is the same unit as my vanguard! I put all of my possible futures on the line for this card! If I lose the fight, all of my cards in the Generation Zone are never to return! Devour my future and manifest, Star Gate's Zeroth Dragon! Zeroth Dragon of Destroy Star, Stark!" Yozora shouted, slamming the card on the vanguard circle. "Stark's on stride skill! Counterblast two, and he gets Drive -2! But for this turn, he attacks three times and doesn't rest while doing so! Stride skill, counterblast and reveal the top four cards of my deck (Fiery Soul Star Demon Series, Janjanbi, Protector Star Demon Series, Zashiki-warashi, Large Star Demon Series, Nozuchi, Shape-shifting Star Demon Series, Bakeneko) I call Janjanbi and he gets 5k! (4000 > 9000) The rest go to the drop zone. I call Daidarabotchi. Skill gained by Myo-kurenai, I get to draw a card at Stellar 3. Call, Enenra. Boosted by Janjanbi, Futakuchi-onna attacks! (18000)"

"Fire Chase guard. (21000)"

"Boosted by Enenra, Daidarabotchi! (14000)"

"Guard with Glow Heater. (16000)"

"Stark attacks! (36000)"

"Generation Guard! Divine Dragon Knight, Abd Salam. His skill, counterblast and he gets 10000 shield for each of your open rear-guard circles. (11000 > 26000 > 36000) I add Claw. (36000 > 41000)"

"Yes! Yozora has him in killing range!" Chiharu cheered in her mind.

"One trigger and I'll win, huh? Drive check! (Protector Star Demon Series, Zashiki-warashi) No trigger. Stark attacks once more! (36000)"

"Protect Orb, perfect guard."

"He has no more cards in hand!" Chiharu thought, wanting to jump with glee. "Yozora will win!"

"Drive check. (Blind Star Demon Series, Te-no-me) Okay, this is the last Attack! Janjanbi's skill, to soul, give Stark 5000 power (36000 > 41000) and drawing a card!"

"No guard." Inferno replied.

"Drive check! (Guard of Star Demon Series, Mezu)"

"Damage check. (Dragonic Overlord "The Destiny") Fair game, Yozora." The figure took Drachma from his G Zone cards and tossed it to Yozora. Catching it, Yozora looked at Inferno who packed up his cards.

"You're handing it over that easily?"

"I'm a man of my words." He took the cards and walked away. "See you sometime, Yozora." Inferno waved whilst he walked away, slowly disappearing in a haze of flames. Yozora blinked and rubbed his eyes using the palm of his hands, before looking back at where he disappeared.

"Creepy..." Chiharu muttered.

"This feels way too surreal... Well, at least I got another Zeroth Dragon." Yozora mumbled as he packed up his cards into a neat deck. With the palm of his hand glowing with the Stardust Knight symbol, he put them back into his hand alongside Drachma.

"Let's go back." Chiharu looked at him. Yozora nodded.

"Yeah." He replied weakly. "I wanna go sit down somewhere."

"Let's go back to where Zeon is then."

The two walked on the golden sand of the beach, crossing people. Yozora ignored the painful thumping in his head, and tried to keep a strong appearance, even though he felt weak, and his body felt heavy. The two approached Zeon and Kristy, who had a depressive look strung on their faces.

"Our sandcastle..." Zeon mumbled with a creeping despair in his tone.

"The dragon ruined it..." Kristy said, pouting with sadness in her eyes. Chiharu laughed while Yozora fell to the floor, feeling exhausted.

"Ah... I see you're a man of depression as well." Zeon looked over to Yozora who had his fringe obscuring his eyes.

"I think I'm gonna go back to our hotel room..." He sat up and brushed his fringe away from his left eye. "I don't feel very well."

"Seriously? I'll come with you." Zeon stood up and showed Yozora his hand. "Maybe I should get Rukia... she knows more about medicine then I do..."

"What's the matter?" Chiharu asked Yozora.

"My head is pounding and I feel dizzy..." He replied with a weak voice. "I just want to go take a nap really."

"Paracetamol might be a good idea." Chiharu spoke to Zeon. He nodded.

"Get better soon, Yozora." Kristy hugged her brother and laid a kiss on his cheek.

"Ah, thanks Kristy." Yozora took Zeon's hand and stood up, as the two males went to the changing rooms to get Yozora's stuff.

After changing into their regular clothes, grabbing their belongings and signing out of the beach, Zeon and Yozora rode a taxi back to the hotel they were staying at. It was a 5 Star rated hotel, with good service, large rooms and good accommodation. It costed a bit, but Zeon could afford to dish out cash for his friends.

Entering his room, Yozora dropped his bags on the floor and dived on the queen sized bed with a pale face and creased eyebrows. Sinking into the fluffy duvet, he took off his glasses and chucked them on the table next to him. Silently closing his eyes, his numb, tired, stressed body now had a chance to rest. Falling into a deep sleep, Yozora felt peace wander into his mind, and very quickly, he fell asleep like a baby.

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#6: "Wanna go on a date?"

"Hey, I'm just as smart and rich as him! Who needs him when you have me?! Zeon Ishima of the Ishima of the blood line and the 79th in line!"

"Okay, okay, you win! The plan is to make them kiss!"

"Guys... I think I'm gonna ask Chiharu out!"

"Liar."

"Yes! Yes I would!"

"Seriously Yozora. You okay?"

"Holy shit, it's you!" Shika looked to his right to see Kurakuya.

================================

A/N

Y'all know what #6 is gon be about. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fox out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro