#6: "Wanna go on a date?"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the jazz-filled hotel-room Zeon was staying in, he, Shika and Yozora hung out in it. Now night-time where they lived, the three boys were messing around with playing cards. Shika was dealing the deck while Zeon sipped some warm, milky, light brown coffee. Yozora was looking at his dealt cards with an uncertain face.

"Bad hand?" Shika asked, tossing the cards around.

"Yeah..." Yozora smiled. "Hell no..."

"Happens to the best of us." Zeon put down his mug and looked at his given cards. "Hehe, I got this."

"Come at me bruv." Shika looked at his hand with a sly smile. Yozora simply sighed with lowered eyelids.

"Seriously Yozora. You okay?" Zeon asked with concern in his voice. "Still sick?"

"No..." He fiddled with his cards, ordering them in colour-type-number order. "I just... I'm just a bit tired. That's all." He rested his cheek on his hand.

"Liar."

"I'm not lying—"

"Ah, still thinking about the girls in their swimsuits, I see?" Shika nudged Yozora with raising eyebrows. Yozora went dark red, moving his head from his hand. "Called it!" Zeon laughed at his reaction.

"Ah, nothing to be ashamed of. Who wouldn't think about how cute they were..." Zeon was melting at the thought of Chiharu and Rukia together in their swimsuits.

"You guys have no respect for wahmen!" Shika said in a thick, Swedish accent. "Jokes aside though, Chiharu was pretty... thicc." Putting his index finger and thumb together to make an "o" shape from them, he looked side to side at both males.

"Sure, Chiharu might have some quality booty, but Rukia has some great tits! Did you see them jiggle?!" Zeon exclaimed.

"Boi, I got to see them up-close and personal." Shika snapped his fingers at him with a sly smile. Zeon pouted.

"Damn, lucky... I bet Yozora gets to see Chiharu's near-nude body on a daily basis since they live together."

Yozora, with rose red cheeks, shot a weak glare to Zeon. "Stop it..."

"Aha! You do!"

"N-n-no I don't!" Yozora slammed his hand on the table again and again, pounding on it. "I... I would never do that."

"You religious?"

"No...?"

"This guy..." Shika slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand. "I can't believe you can actually control yourself."

"I'm a lover, not a fucker." Yozora shrugged. The three of them laughed together, before starting to play the game. While they were playing, Yozora's weakened face never wore off, nor did his red cheeks.

"You enjoying yourself?" Zeon asked Yozora as he put down a card.

"Y-yeah... of course I am." He smiled, laying his cheek on his hand again. "There's just a few thoughts I can't get rid of..."

"YEAH, YOU ARE A PERV! COME OUTTA THAT CLOSET AND DROOL OVER THEM BOYO!" Shika put his arm around Yozora's neck, causing a jittery reaction from him. Zeon laughed.

"Yza, you in there?"

"Nah, I think I've just been tainted by him..." Shika deadpanned.

"Guys... I think I'm gonna ask Chiharu out!" Yozora shouted in-between Shika's and Zeon's howls of laughter. The two stopped their fit, and turned to him, blinking repeatedly with a "WAT" face.

"Wait, you two aren't going out already?" They asked in unison. Yozora's face paled, before he dropped to the floor, smoke coming from his mouth.

(Opening here)

Standing in front of a mahogany brown door, Yozora pulled at the opening of his orange v-neck t-shirt using his index finger. Taking off his glasses and putting them into his black, baggy, jean pocket, his tucked back blue hair fell over his right eye. Tapping the carpet floor with his converses nervously, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Anticipating the footsteps and clicking of the door opening, Yozora put his hands into his pockets and closed his eyes.

Opening the door, Chiharu with unkept, messy hair, wearing a black t-shirt with a red coloured patch resembling paint as the design, and grey sweatpants looked at Yozora with a smile.

"Hey Yozora! What do you need?"

"Chiharu." Yozora looked at her in the eyes, awkwardly standing in front of her. "Wanna go on a date?"

With cheeks going blush pink, Chiharu's smile slowly turned into an open mouth and widened eyes. Yozora laughed nervously, feeling heat rush down his back and up his face.

"Yes! Yes I would!" She exclaimed. Yozora blinked with a large smile.

"Thank you, Chiharu!" He entered the room and the two embraced with each other, while Shika took a picture from the shadows.

"So, what are you gonna do with that?" Kurakuya asked as he put dried lotus into his mouth.

"Gonna give to Ry— Holy shit, it's you!" Shika looked to his right to see Kurakuya.

"Covers been blown, I'm outta here!" Disappearing, Shika blinked.

"I think I'm going crazy..."

"Um, Chiharu." Yozora said. "I've got a question."

"What is it?" She replied, breaking up the hug to talk to him face to face.

"When do you want to have the date?"

"How about... today at night." Chiharu replied, nodding her head. "Just come back here at 7pm."

"...really?" Yozora raised a brow.

"Yes, really. I got this." She smirked. "You just have fun and chill out!"

"If you say so." Yozora scratched the side of his head, looking at her. Chiharu planted a kiss on his nose and waved goodbye, closing the door. Yozora put back on his glasses and pushed back his hair. "...that was weirdly successful."

Now it was night. The hazy, sun filled sky were now darkened and lit up by various dots of shining stars, and a crescent to moon that was up high, letting its presence loom over America. Yozora stood in front of Chiharu's door, looking at his watch.

"It's 7:03... I hope she's fine with me being 3 minutes late-" Yozora spoke before the door unlocked. Chiharu stepped out wearing a latte-brown hoodie, blue ripped jeans and converses, holding her scarf in her hand. Stepping around Yozora, she took off his glasses and stood behind him.

"You might be blind as a bat without these, but I want to make sure you can't see anything." She wrapped the scarf around his eyes, completely shutting off his eyesight.

"Oh thanks... this is great..." Yozora turned around and used his hands to try and touch where he was. Chiharu took his right hand.

"Right here. Just follow me." She giggled.

"Where is she taking me...?"

Hiding around the hotel, Shika, Zeon and Rukia were spying on them.

"Why are we doing this..." Rukia sighed disappointedly.

"Gotta make sure this goes smoooothly." Zeon replied. "The end goal is to have Yozora and Chiharu do the dirty."

"What the fu—"

"No, no! We agreed that the end goal was for them to kiss!" Shika exclaim.

"Well, that's better than fu—"

"What?! I swear we agreed to the fucking!" Zeon shouted. People eyed the three before Rukia walked away from the two from embarrassment.

"Why do I hang with you guys..." She deadpanned. Zeon blinked.

"Welp, just me and you now big guy."

"In that case, punchies for what we do?" Shika asked.

"Sure." Zeon shrugged. Shika loaded his fist and slammed it into Zeon's arm. Holding in his scream of pain, Zeon readied a fist and slammed it into Shika's arm who barely flinched.

"Man, those pain gloves did come in handy." Shika nodded, before punching Zeon back harder. Biting the bottom of his lip tightly, Zeon hissed through the gaps between his teeth. He struck back with another punch. Shika then fired back, making Zeon fall to the ground shouting in pain.

"Okay, okay, you win! The plan is to make them kiss!" Zeon exclaimed, gripping his arm.

"Haha, nice." Shika nodded his head, presenting his hand to Zeon. Grabbing it, he stood up and looked around.

"Where'd they go now?"

"That way!" Shika pointed down the corridor and ran down it. Zeon followed him.

Now outside heading towards a grassy hill, a gentle breeze wafted the scent of the surrounding nature into the couples nose. Yozora was still confused as where they were heading, but now he knew for sure they were outside. Chiharu helped him up the hill, before stopping at the peak of it.

"Take a seat." She spoke, guiding him to sit down on the ground. The grass rustled as the two sat down on a patterned blanket made up of red and white lines. "Take off your blindfold." Chiharu commanded. Yozora untied the knot and removed the scarf around his eyes. Blinking with a taken-back expression, Yozora looked at what was in front of him. A brown picnic basket. Looking around, he slowly understood where he was.

"A picnic?"

"On the top of the hill, where we can see everything! Romantic, right?" Chiharu laughed.

"Yeah... it is." Yozora chuckled as he took out his glasses in his pocket, and put them on. "Ah, everything's so much more clear..."

"You can appreciate the view now." Chiharu pointed forward, towards the city.

"What are they saying?!" Meanwhile, hidden in the bushes at the bottom of the hill, Shika looked at Zeon who was fiddling with a box. Both boys shared a pair of earphones, and had a pair of binoculars at their side.

"I don't know! This damn thing won't work!"

"Maybe we should've asked Ryuzaki to—"

"Hey, I'm just as smart and rich as him! Who needs him when you have me?! Zeon Ishima of the Ishima of the blood line and the 79th in line!" Zeon slammed the square device with his hand in anger.

"Shut up! I can hear something!" Shika exclaimed, making the bush rumble. Grabbing his binoculars in a panic, he pushed the against his eyes.

"Okay okay!" Zeon grumbled as he listened in, using his binoculars too.

On Yozora's glasses were a small listening bug Zeon slipped on earlier when they were in their dorm.

"Anyways... I'm hungry. We should eat." Yozora brought the basket between the two of them, and opened it up, seeing the contents. It was mainly hand-made food wrapped in plastic film by Chiharu. "Wow...." He looked in awe at the items inside. "You went to all the trouble of doing this for us?"

"Yeah." She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a sandwich she made. Yozora put his hand inside and took out a bag of muffins.

"Well, let's start off with dessert then." Yozora ripped open the film, and took out one of the muffins. Staring at the fluffy treat, he took a large bite out of it. Chewing it, his lips turned into a smile. "Hey, this doesn't taste bad!"

"Don't underestimate me~" She laughed, before unwrapping the sandwich quickly with her graceful fingers. "Here, try some." Presenting it to Yozora, in her right hand was the sandwich, and with her left, she put it under the sandwich to catch the crumbs. Opening his mouth, Yozora took a small bite out of it.

"Oh, it's chicken and bacon! My favourite!" He exclaimed excitedly, clapping his hands together.

"...Zeon, did you pack any food?" Shika asked Zeon, listening in to them eating with a drooling mouth.

"No..." Zeon said depressively, bangs covering his eyes.

"The sound of that sandwich makes me hungry..." Shika weeped.

"Anything that mentions bacon makes you starving." Zeon rolled his eyes, sighing at how mundane the date was going. "Should we make it spicy?"

"What?"

"The date. Should we make it spicy?"

"Hell no. Let things play out man."

"If you say so." Zeon shrugged, slouching in the bush with a groan of boredom.

"But if we have too..." Shika moved a heavy cardboard box in between them. "Listen up. In this box is..."

"Fireworks...?" Zeon peered inside it, raising a brow.

"Hey, that's my line!"

"Are you suggesting we set them off?" Putting his hand inside, Zeon grabbed one. It was a small firework, with a pattern of purple and blue on it.

"Yeah!" Shika nodded.

"Don't we need a licence or something?" Zeon asked with a raised brow, growing wary of this.

"Who cares, if we get into any trouble, just pay them an absurd amount of cash to let us go scot free." Shika shrugged it off without a care in the world.

"I mean... I guess we can try." Zeon looked at the firework with uncertainty, turning it in his hand. Taking a deep breath, he smiled slightly. "But if we get in trouble, it's your fault."

"Okay, I'm down." Shika smirked and took out his earphones. Zeon chucked the firework back inside the box, as Shika took it and walked out of the bush, getting ready to set up the show. While he did that, Zeon continued to listen in the date.

"Hey, Chiharu?" Yozora asked as Chiharu snuggled up next to him, letting her head nestle against his left arm. Wrapping her arms around his, she looked up at him with an attentive face.

"Yeah?" Chiharu's cheeks were a bright pink, and she smiled widely at him.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asked, taking a bite out of a chocolate chip cookie.

"Sure." Chiharu nodded, picking up her bottle of Coke and taking a sip out of it.

"Oh, this'll be juicy." Zeon smiled with a smug face. "Oi Shika! Listen in now!"

"Eh? Okay!" Plugging in his earphones into his ears, Shika got ready.

"Well... T-this secret, it's... special to me." He replied with a shaky voice.

"If you don't want to tell me, you don't have too." Chiharu replied with a soft, almost motherly, voice. "I can wait to know."

"I just want to get this off my chest... that's all." Yozora laughed nervously, while his expression told a different story.

"Okay." She shifted her hand from holding his arm, to hold his hand. She squeezed it gently, letting him know she was there for him. "If it gets too much for you, please don't force yourself to say it."

"Aight... Well, you see... Everything prior to November of last year... I..." Yozora swallowed a lump in his throat. "I don't remember anything."

"...huh?" Chiharu looked at him wide-eyed.

"CHIGGA WTF" Zeon screamed in his mind.

"Yoooo... the fuck?" Shika looked at Zeon. "Did you know about this?!"

"Of course not!! WHY WOULD I KNOW THAT?!"

"My first memories in November were waking up, in a room I wasn't familiar with, with Kristy sleeping in my arms." Yozora replied, the unnerving memories coming back to haunt him. Shivers ran down his spine and Chiharu squeezed his hand harder, letting him know he didn't have to force himself. "I... I thought we were kidnapped. So, I immediately tried to escape... but when I got out of my room, I was in a home for kids without parents... and then, that's when I realised that this life... was something I don't remember ever living. I didn't remember anything before this moment. It was like... someone reset my whole life."

"That... that must've been so difficult. I don't know what I would've done, if suddenly I'm waking up in a room like that too... not remembering anything." She embraced him with her free arm, while Yozora chuckled slightly.

"I... I didn't know what to think. But... I did meet you from it. I auditioned for your dad and then... the next thing you know, me and Kristy are being adopted into your house. We were now living together..." Yozora started to ramble on with a small smile. "And for that... I'm kind of glad that I lost everything. Because without it, I don't think I would've met you." Chiharu looked up at him, and embraced him tighter, realising how lucky she was to be here with him right now. "Promise me one thing."

"Yes?"

"If for some reason... Everything that I've built up for the past 7 months is ruined, and I lose sense of my identity, and the past self of me ever comes up... Please stay with me."

A short silence followed.

"Stay... with you?"

"I don't want to lose you. Even if I'm no longer recognisable, I know one thing for sure will stay. And that is... To me... You're my everything." Yozora looked down at her, and kissed her on the lips. Fireworks set off, exploding in the sky in purple and blue colours.

(Ending here)

At the bushes, Zeon no longer had the earphones inside his ears, but instead had a scowl on his face, with closed eyes and a sense of disappointment in himself. Shika looked at Zeon with an awkward smile.

"Something upset you?"

"I'm mad... at myself." Zeon admitted.

"Feel bad because you heard Yozora's secret, huh." Shika guessed with a smile, sighing as Zeon nodded.

"In a weird sense, I get what he's saying."

"Really?" Shika scratched the back of his head. "Far as I recall, you never forgot your memories."

"No. But I did lose someone special to me, and I never wanted them to go from my life." Zeon admitted quietly. "I was so childish... I thought they just left me without a reason. Like, they just gave up and ran away and left me behind. I thought it was so cruel and unfair and I just..."

"Damn..." Shika replied, not knowing what else to say.

"I mean." Zeon shook his head. "If Yozora loses Chiharu... I would understand how he feels."

"I get you. I'm more feeling down, that I heard the poor dude's secret without his consent. Who would've known..."

"Heh. I know." Zeon laughed to himself. "And to think the Void Incident ended 7 months ago too.... Time really does fly by quickly."

Next time on Z World:

#7: Zeroth Race

"Hey, don't ask that! My little sister is here!"

"Are you sure you know what a dick is?"

"Is it just me, or did this mansion get bigger?"

"What did you two do in America..."

"Ryuzaki!"

"No, they're not... "just cards". If all six come together, I have reason to believe a force of evil will emerge from it, and destroy the world."

"It's almost as if... I met him before."

================================

A/N

Listen up, conspiracy theorists of this book. I dropped major hints to certain people in this chapter, so read carefully and look carefully, because you might uncover a massive secret that I've been trying to cover up.

Although, I doubt any of you will get far. Seeing as basic reading comprehension is a rare trait within the Vanguard Community, I doubt anyone will get further than the connection between the Void Incident ending 7 months ago, the same time Yozora awakened without his memories.

But who knows. Right?

Anyways, besides my little challenge to everyone, I am introducing the CCEU!

Cray's Collapse Extended Universe!

So far, I've got ma boi kaiishida on the CCEU team, and we gonna make the best Vanguard Universe! Think of it like Marvel, but less grand and more memey. And more Vanguard-y. And way better than the DCEU. I might add another person to the group, but meh, me and him will work for now.

Look out for books that mention CCEU. Cuz they all connect to this book... somehow.

Anyways, after that mildly long A/N, I hope I didn't bore you to death. Have a lovely weekend and see you soon!

Oh yeah, I'm changing the release of Z World chapters from 1pm to 12pm, due to the fact that a certain new Vanguard series releases their episodes 30 minutes after mine. I would scream, "Bushi Spy", but we all know that is very unlikely... I mean, why would Bushi want to release episodes after Z World's publishing time? It's just a terrible coincidence, right?

Anyways, sorry for going on for so long.

That's all,

Fox out!

P.S, Shida, I'm still waiting on that plot you were gonna DM me 👀

P.P.S, HOW DID THIS CHAPTER END UP BEING 3000+ WORDS LONG?!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro