#66: V22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The walls around Yozora were crumbling. The floor beneath him shattered, falling apart into an endless abyss. Shards of sanity were being discarded as he stood motionless.

Across him was Ubume, her feathers ruffled, head lowered. Her shadow casted over Yozora as they watched their surroundings crumble.

"I understand now..." Yozora said.

"We were both unable to communicate our feelings." Ubume said.

"Now it's too late for me to say sorry."

"It's not too late to rewrite the future. We can still change things."

"I'll be crushed by Ayaza. That's the fate that's been laid out before me."

"You don't have to follow that path, when a new path has opened up right in front of you."

Yozora raised his head and met Ubume's softening eyes.

"One last time then..."

"We'll fight so you can stay alive."

Yozora and Ubume's hands connected.

"I'll keep true to my promise. I won't let you disappear, Yozora!"

"Then... I won't ever let you disappear."

"U-Ubume..."

Yozora sobbed as the walls around him fell down. All that remained was a shaky platform that couldn't be held together as the night sky turned white.

(Opening here)

"I want to lend you my strength." Kristy said, joining Yozora's side.

"Huh? What's the meaning of this, Crystal Edge Dragon!" Ayaza said.

"I want to be with my older brother one last time. No hard feelings, Overlord." Kristy transformed into a card and joined Yozora's deck.

"You're as troublesome as ever. Well, it doesn't matter. I'll still pulverise you to dust, Yozora. I don't care how many times I have to drag you through the mud, as long as Yza returns to us."

"I refuse to go down that easily..." Yozora said, slamming his deck on the table. "Come at me, Ayaza! I'll end your attempt at robbing my life!"

"Stand up, the, Vanguard!"

"Lizard Soldier, Conroe!" Ayaza's vanguard circle expanded red.

Behind Ayaza, Conroe spawned with his sword barred.

"Accretion Disk Star Demon Series, Fuchakubutsu!" Yozora's vanguard circle expanded light blue.

Fuchakubutsu grinned as he was summoned to Yozora's side.

"U-units?"

"We're on Cray. When we fight on Earth, units are called upon on Cray to do our battles in real life."

"It never occurred to me until now..."

"That starter of yours isn't part of Myo-kurenai's faction."

"You're right. Fuchakubutsu's part of Ubume's militia!"

"Oh, you've made up, huh... it won't matter, since I'll still take you down."

"I'll take the first turn! Stand and draw! I ride, Hydrogen Star Demon Series, Suiso! Fuchakubutsu's skill, I draw a card! Turn end!"

Yozora:
Hand: 6
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

Ayaza:
Hand: 5
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Doom Bringer High Flame! Conroe moves back! Boosted by Conroe, High Flame attacks! (7000 > 12000)"

"No guard!"

"Drive check! (Glow Heater Dragon)"

"Damage check! (Hopping Star Demon Series, Kyonshi)"

Doom Bringer High Flame swooped in, regurgitating flames at Suiso's face. Suiso's armour made a squeaky pop as he backflipped away.

"Turn end."

Yozora:
Damage: 1
OXO
OOO

Ayaza:
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Gate Opener Star Demon Series, Ojizou! I call Hopping Star Demon Series, Kyonshi to rear-guard! Since Kyonshi has the Stellar ability, Ojizou can attack the vanguard! Kyonshi attacks first! (9000)"

Kyonshi, a Chinese hopping zombie, made it's way over to High Flame, removed it's head, and lugged it at him.

"No guard! (Lava Flow Dragon)"

"Ojizou attacks next! (11000)"

Ojizou, a monk, leapt forward, thrusting his k'rik at High Flame.

"No guard!"

"Drive check! (Variable Star Demon Series, Kahen-hoshi)"

"Damage check! (Burning Horn Evolute)"

The k'rik skewered it's target, and returned to Ojizou as he caught both his weapon and Kyonshi's head simultaneously.

"Turn end!"

Yozora:
XXO
OOO

Ayaza:
Damage: 2
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Glow Heater Dragon! I reveal Dragonic Overlord "The Black" in my hand. I call, Burning Horn Evolute and use his skill. Soulblast and reveal "The Black" in my hand, to retire your Kyonshi."

Burning Horn Evolute swung his claw, burning Kyonshi into ash.

"Boosted by Conroe, Glow Heater Dragon, attack! (10000 > 15000)"

"Guard with Thousand Sight Star Demon Series, Dodomeki! (11000 > 16000)"

Dodomeki dropped between Ojizou and Glow Heater, taking the brunt of the flamethrower attack.

"Drive check! (Lizard General, Conroe) Turn end."

Yozora:
Drop: 1
OXO
OOO

Ayaza:
OXX
OXO

"Stand and draw! Beautiful feathers that bear all pain and suffering! Scars fade into stardust as new life springs from this glass heart! I ride my avatar, Bearing Star Demon Series, Ubume!" The vanguard circle expanded baby blue.

Ubume manifested on the battlefield, her hands resting on Yozora's shoulders. Black feathers fell around the two of them as they stood firm against Ayaza.

"I'll do anything for you, Yozora. Give me the order and I'll attack!" Ubume said.

"Come at me then, Ubume." Ayaza smirked.

"Bring it! Ubume, attack the vanguard! (11000) Winged Sabre!"

Ubume sharpened her wings into a dangerous blade and launched towards Ayaza.

"Inspire Yell Dragon, guard! (10000 > 20000)"

Instead, the tip of her wings cut through Inspire Yell Dragon.

"Twin Drive!! (Gift Star Demon Series, Kokakuchou) Critical trigger! All effects to Ubume! (11000 > 16000/1★ > 2★) (Stealing Star Demon Series, Mokumokuren) No trigger... turn end."

"I'll get him next time. I swear." Ubume landed beside Yozora.

Yozora:
Hand: 7
Drop: 1
OXO
OOO

Ayaza:
OXX
OXO

"Finally, I can free myself from this mortal body... humans are so weak and fragile." Ayaza growled, shedding his skin. "I stand and draw."

The outer flesh melted away, as a large bipedal dragon emerged from the inside. Thick blood flowed down his black scaled skin.

"Be swept away by the eternal ashes of black flames! Roar with despair and burn everything to the ground, eternal destroyer!"

Stretching out it's long neck, black fire oozed out of his jagged snout, engulfing V22 in a fury of hateful flames.

"W-What the hell..." Yozora staggered back as the fire rained down on him, bursting upwards to ensnare his lower half in intense heat.

"The law of the Dragon Empire is to dominate the opponent, devour all opposition, and eradicate any foes standing in your way!!"

From the thick smokescreen, a massive claw lunged onto the fight table, slamming it's gigantic hand on the vanguard circle.

"I am the tyrant of all dragons! I ride myself, Dragonic Overlord "The Black"!!"

The vanguard circle shattered black, and the smoke and flames parted immediately.

Yozora huffed, wiping the dry blood on his lips on the back of his hand.

Surpassing a skyscraper in height, Dragonic Overlord "The Black" stared down at Yozora as he unleashed his true form.

"This is the tyrant of Dragon Empire... terrifying..." Ubume said, holding Yozora close to her.

"I won't stand down to him..." Yozora clenched his fists. "If he's in my way, I'll beat him!"

"This is hell you're walking into." Ayaza said.

"The path towards heaven starts at the bottom of hell." Yozora said.

"You'll die before you get there. LIBERATING THE GENERATION ZONE!"

Yozora raised his arms, covering his face, as a gust of black fire attacked him.

"Howl with pain, slice with sorrow! Clad in nightmares, the punishing swords will push you down a level! The flaming deity that overshadows all!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" roared, his body amassing muscular, pitch black armour.

"Generation Stride! Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Overlord "The Eclipse"!"

"He became even stronger?!"

Yozora grit his teeth as the flames whipped his face. Ubume raised her wings, blocking them from harming him. Feathers fell around them, crumbling in the dancing fire.

"The Overlord from a future where he was never exiled..." Ubume muttered, staring up at the behemoth dragon.

"Stride skill! I search my deck for two grade 3 "Overlord" cards, and add one of them to hand! Dragonic Overlord "The Black", come to me! The other card I chose is placed onto vanguard as the heart!"

"He can switch his heart card?!"

"Become my new heart, Dragonic Overlord "The Blue"!"

Emerging as a spirit over "The Eclipse" chest, "The Blue" became one with the Stride Fusion.

"The Blue's skill! When he's placed as a heart card, I counterblast to draw a card! Next, I'll use The Eclipse's skill! I put an "Overlord" in my hand int the soul, and G Blast an "Overlord"! I can either countercharge and soulcharge one or draw a card. I'll take the first option."

"He's building his soul and plussing for no cost..."

"Then, The Eclipse gains a new skill! I call, Lizard General, Conroe, Dragon Dancer, Tiqla and Emperor Dragon Knight, Nehalem! Since I have an "Overlord" Vanguard, Nehalem gets +2k (9000 > 11000) and a new skill! Evolute's skill, since I have a grade 4 "Overlord", he gets +2k for each card in your damage zone! (9000 > 11000) The skill of "The Black" in my soul! All my units get +1k for each card in your damage zone! Since I have two in soul, it will stack! (11000 > 13000) (26000 > 28000) (11000 > 13000) (7000 > 9000) (5000 > 7000) (4000 > 6000)"

"No way... the more damage I take, the stronger your units become?!"

"Have a taste of absolute strength! Boosted by Conroe, Dragonic Overlord "The Eclipse" attacks! (28000 > 35000) Since he attacked, Nehalem gets +5k! (13000 > 18000) Nightmare Swirl!!"

Yozora looked at his hand cards, then at the forces opposing him, shivering. Ayaza's field was burning with raw power gifted by black fire. Before he knew it, "The Eclipse" swung down with all his force, the gigantic claws coming straight at Yozora.

"N-no... Guard..."

"Triple drive!! (Protect Orb Dragon, Dragonic Overlord "The Blue", Lizard General, Conroe)"

Ubume jumped in front of Yozora as "The Eclipse" tore through her, ripping her stomach out of her body. Squeezing her abdomen in his hand, The Eclipse popped it, squeezing a trail of pink juices over Yozora's field.

"UBUMEEEEEEEE!"

She pulled herself together, regenerating the missing part of her body. Connecting the missing halves, she held onto her beloved vanguard.

"I'm still here... Yozora..."

"U-Ubume... D-Damage check... (Invisible Star Demon Series, Nurikabe)"

"This is what true war looks like! The Eclipse's skill! I counterblast two and discard a card from my hand! At the end of the battle, I restand the Vanguard! He gains +10k and a critical! (30000 > 40000/1★ > 2★)"

The Eclipse stood from his kneeling position, drawing two horse chopper swords from his back.

"Boosted by Tiqla, Evolute attacks! Since you have more damage, they both gain more power! (17000 > 25000)"

"Generation Guard! Discipline Star Demon Series, Namahage! (11000 > 26000)"

Namahage intercepted Evolute's attack with his deba knife, before thrusting it into the dragon, sending him back.

"Are there any crybabies around?!" Namahage roared, before disappearing.

"Let loose all the rage that's pent up inside you! Dragonic Overlord "The Eclipse", attack once more! (40000/2★) Nehalem's skill, he gets +5k! (20000 > 25000) Tiqla's skill, I put her into soul, draw a card, and give my vanguard +10k! (40000 > 50000/2★) There is no mercy on the battlefield— NIGHTMARE SWIRL!!"

The Eclipse repeatedly cleaved Yozora and Ubume, chopping them up in a furious blitz of black flames. Each devastating slash rippled out and squirted blood on the blade.

When the smoke cleared, Yozora huffed, his body intact and with no scratches. Ubume hovered above him, holding a fat Star Demon made out of plaster. His rectangular body was torn to shreds, and ribbons of blood rained on Yozora and Ubume.

"Perfect guard... Invisible Star Demon Series, Nurikabe." Yozora said. "The cost of nullification is a soulblast!"

Nurikabe whimpered as he faded away.

"Triple drive!! (Dragon Dancer, Tara) Heal trigger! All to Nehalem and heal! (25000 > 30000) (Glow Heater Dragon, Dragonic Overlord "The Black") Boosted by Conroe, Nehalem attacks! (30000 > 41000)"

"No guard! (Gate Opener Star Demon Series, Ojizou)"

Nehalem slashed through Ubume's winged defence.

"I end my turn. The Blue's skill. I choose an "Overlord" in my soul, and ride it. Emerge once more from the ashes, Dragonic Overlord "The Black"! Since I did, I draw a card, countercharge and place The Blue to the bottom of my deck."

Yozora:
Damage: 3
Drop: 4
OXO
OOO

Ayaza:
Hand: 8
XXX
XXO

"Stand and draw..."

"There's no need to stress over what to do. Let me guide you the way."

Ubume placed her hand over Yozora's hand.

"Together, we will liberate the generation zone." Ubume said.

"Together, we'll create a new future." Yozora said.

"Liberating the Generation Zone!" They said together, slamming a card into the drop zone. "Tender love that prevails all evil and erases all sins! Take flight and bless the world with the warmth of starlight! Generation Stride!"

Ubume flew to the sky, decorated in glowing light. From her gorgeous silhouette, her hair grew longer, turning pure white.

"Veil Star Demon Series..." Yozora shouted, the vanguard circle expanding baby blue. "Ubume!"

Ubume flapped her shimmering wings, putting out all the flames in V22 in an instant. Her Stride Fusion was enveloped in gentle kindness, emitted from a melding light sewn in her exquisite robes.

"Ubume's stride skill! I counterblast one and mill three! Since a trigger unit was put, I retire Nehalem!"

Ubume flapped her wings, sending a light that retired Nehalem painlessly.

"Now, I'll use Ubume's true powers— from a future where I didn't abandon her!"

"Yozora..." Ubume's crystal blue eyes softened.

"I counterblast and G Persona Blast! I choose up to five cards in my drop zone and return them to my deck! For every two I return, I retire one of your rear-guards and draw a card! Evolute, Conroe, retire! I draw two cards! I call, Ojizou and Kyonshi to rear-guard! Ojizou's Stellar 2 ability! I return a card from my drop zone to deck to retire your other Conroe! Kyonshi's skill, counterblast to return a card in my drop zone to deck and draw a card!"

Ubume eliminated her enemies once more with delicate light she radiated. Ojizou used his k'rik to rid of the enemy rears.

"Next, Kyonshi's Stellar 3 GB2 ability! She gets +15k and a critical! (9000 > 24000/1★ > 2★) Finally, Ubume's Stellar 3 GB3 ability! Since I have five or less cards in drop zone, my front row get +10k! (11000 > 21000) (26000 > 36000) (24000 > 34000) Then, since there's one or less cards in drop zone, my front row get +1 Critical! (21000/1★ > 2★) (36000/1★ > 2★) (34000/2★ > 3★) Ojizou's other skill! For every unit in the Stellar state, he gets +5k! (21000 > 31000) Let's take flight!"

Ubume stretched open her wings, gifting Ojizou and Kyonshi with beautiful blue starlight. Both rear-guards took her gentle love, and incorporated it into their ethereal aura.

"The lives of my friends will be cherished deeply... I won't let them end here!" Ubume declared, tears staining her paper white skin.

"For my lady Ubume, I will pray and fight for a happy future!" Ojizou said, twirling the k'rik in his hands, pointing it at the enemy.

"Because of Miss Ubume, I was given a family. That's why I won't betray her!" Kyonshi removed her head and juggled it.

"Ubume will attack first! (36000/2★) Celestial Pardoning!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" snarled as Ubume floated towards him, both wings refined into sharpened sabres. Taking a deep breath, she looked down at the tyrant with wide, glossy eyes.

"I will exonerate you from your personal hell!"

"The only way you'll do that is to let Yozora disappear! No guard!!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" opened himself up, making his chest vulnerable to the wrath of Ubume.

"Triple drive!! (Vampiric Star Demon Series, Jubokku, White Dwarf Star Demon Series, Sakeru, Gift Star Demon Series, Kokakuchou) Critical! Power to Ojizou, critical to my vanguard! (31000 > 36000/2★) (36000/2★ > 3★)"

"To be called your Vanguard... makes me truly happy, Yozora!"

Ubume smiled as she crossed Dragonic Overlord "The Black" at full power.

"A mother will always protect her child... so I'll protect Yozora from your spiteful darkness!"

"You're nothing more than a failed experiment... get out of my way!!"

Narrowing her eyes, Ubume slashed horizontally, vertically and diagonally across "The Black" chest in rapid succession. Her nimble and graceful attacks pierced him with the refined points on her winged sabres.

"Damage checks!! (Glow Heater Dragon, Lizard Soldier, Conroe, Gatling Claw Dragon) Draw trigger! All effects to vanguard and draw a card! (11000 > 16000)"

"Kyonshi attacks next! (34000/3★)"

"Protect Orb Dragon, perfect guard!"

A large shield made of black flames engulfed Kyonshi's head as it was launched at "The Black" groin.

"Oops, that was badly aimed." Kyonshi said.

"Ojizou attacks! Finish this! (36000/3★)"

"Generation Guard! Flame Wing Steel Beast, Denial Griffin!"

As Ojizou climbed the top of his k'rik, a massive griffin came swinging down to grab him off the weapon by force. Denial Griffin thrashed Ojizou around, dragging him through a pit of flames and retiring him.

"His skill let's me counterblast to retire your attacker. In the end, you're worth nothing against my elite forces!"

Yozora clicked his tongue. Ubume wept as her comrades were burned up before her eyes.

"I'll end my turn..."

Yozora:
Hand: 9
Drop: 2
OXX
OOO

Ayaza:
Damage: 4
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw. LIBERATING THE GENERATION ZONE! Release with pride, fire with wrath! Wrapped in hate, the enforcing rifles will purge your insulting existence! The flaming deity that burns all!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" gathered gold armour and another set of arms. In each hand, a massive rifle manifested, the sound of reloading striking fear in Yozora's heart.

"Generation Stride, Supreme Heavenly Emperor Dragon, Dragonic Overlord "The Purge"!!"

Spreading out six wings emblazoned in golden flames, The Purge took the spirit of The Blue into his heart.

"Stride skill! I retire Kyonshi and search my deck for two "Overlord"! I add "The Black" to my hand, and place "The Blue" as my heart card! The Blue's skill let's me counterblast to draw a card! The Purge's skill! I G Blast and place "The Black" into soul! Since you have four or less damage, I can deal you a damage with all trigger effects nullified!!"

"H-he can also force damage upon me...?"

Yozora mouth fell agape at the four firearms pointed at him. Clicking the trigger, The Purge shot a rampage of infra-red bullets.

"Yozora!" Ubume swooped in, protecting him with her own body. She screamed as bullets flew through her, staining Yozora's body in blood.

"D-Damage check... (Thousand Sight Star Demon Series, Dodomeki)" Yozora held onto Ubume's hole-ridden body with wide eyes. "Uh... ugh... uuuUUUUWAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Purge lowered his rifles as multiple reinforcements appeared around him.

"I call, Glow Heater Dragon, Emperor Dragon Knight, Nehalem and Doom Bringer High Flame. High Flame's skill, I return two "Overlord" in my drop zone to my deck and draw a card. Glow Heater Dragon's skill, he gets +2k for each card in your damage zone! (10000 > 18000) Nehalem's skill, he gets +2k and a new skill! (9000 > 11000) The Purge's GB3 skill! He gets drive checks equal to the number of cards in your damage zone! (3 > 4) Finally, all three copies of "The Black" skill in soul! Add +1k to all my units for every card in your damage zone! (18000 > 30000) (26000 > 38000) (11000 > 23000) (7000 > 19000)"

The Purge's armour and the rest of his force were set on black fire, releasing a suffocating pressure. A thin veil of smoke separated The Purge from Yozora as he readied for an attack.

"Dragonic Overlord "The Purge" attacks! (380000) Nehalem's skill, he gets +5k! (23000 > 28000) Ordnance Thunder!!"

Yozora held onto Ubume's limp body, gritting his teeth as he threw down a card on the guardian circle.

"Invisible Star Demon Series, Nurikabe guard! The cost of perfect guard is a soulblast!"

The Purge's barrage of shrapnel and smoke was rendered useless as Nurikabe absorbed each hit into his supple body. He whimpered, retiring.

"Quadruple Drive!! (Inspire Yell Dragon) Stand trigger, all effects to Glow Heater! (30000 > 35000) (Dragon Dancer, Tiqla) Critical trigger, all effects to Nehalem! (28000 > 38000/1★ > 2★) (Dragon Dancer, Tara) Heal trigger, all effects to Nehalem! (38000 > 43000/2★) (Gattling Claw Dragon) Draw trigger, all effects to Nehalem! (43000 > 48000/2★)"

"He also got four triggers...?!"

"Boosted by High Flame, Nehalem attacks! (48000 > 67000/2★)"

Nehalem rode upon High Flame's back as they volleyed at Ubume. Yozora scrambled to find a defence.

"G-Generation Guard! Disciplinary Star Demon Series, Namahage! His skill, since I have four cards in drop zone, he gets +20k shield! (11000 > 26000 > 46000) I also guard with Mouryou, Kahen-hoshi and Mokumokuren! (46000 > 61000 > 66000 > 71000)"

"Are there any crybabies around?!" Namahage roared, thrusting his deba knife into Nehalem's chest. "FOUND ONE! TAKE OUT THE TRASH, BOYS!"

Mouryou, a water spirit that feasts on corpses, latched onto Nehalem, tearing apart his armour. Kahen-hoshi thrusted her staff into him, stopping him in place. Mokumokuren, a wall of eyeballs, wrapped itself around Nehalem, making him unable to escape.

Nehalem screamed as Mouryou dug deeper, biting into the shoulder of his flesh. However, Namahage, Mouryou, Kahen-hoshi and Mokumokuren all retired after protecting Ubume.

"Glow Heater Dragon, light them up! (35000)"

"No guard! (Hopping Star Demon Series, Kyonshi)" Yozora held onto Ubume tightly as a whirlwind of flames scorched them.

"Turn end. The Blue's skill activates once more. Emerge once more from the ashes, and ride! Dragonic Overlord "The Black"! I draw a card, countercharge and place The Blue to the bottom of my deck." The Purge reverted back to "The Black".

Yozora:
Damage: 5
Drop: 8
OXO
OOO

Ayaza:
Hand: 10
XXX
OOX

(Play song in media here)

"Stand and draw..."

"Yozora... thank you... for protecting me."

"I didn't protect you at all... I still let a damage go through..."

"It doesn't matter now. I'm still here. So we can still fight. Even if we're pushed to the brink... we can't give up."

Ubume's feathers traced down Yozora's cheek.

"Today, I'm happy."

"How can you be happy... with all those wounds?! Doesn't it hurt?! Isn't it painful?!"

"These don't hurt at all, compared to when you never spoke to me. When you pushed me out of your life, I was miserable..."

Yozora bit his bottom lip as tears fell.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be. I've paid for my misdoings. I hurt you, my precious Yozora... that's why, let Ubume be selfish."

"I'll do anything... let me make up for my misdoings too!"

"Then... please, forgive me for doing this."

Ubume took a card from Yozora's hand and placed it in the drop zone.

"U-Ubume?"

"This will give me good luck."

Ubume kissed Yozora on the lips.

"...!"

She flew into the air, glowing a pure white.

"Liberating the Generation Zone."

Yozora watched as a card from the G Zone began spinning over the vanguard circle.

"I-it's... him..."

"Rain down absolute judgment. Pure light at the centre of the universe."

"The most unstable Star Demon Series..."

"Nova Light Star Demon Series."

"Sky-Templar... Fusillade..."

The light cleared from Ubume's once elegant figure. In her place was a red armoured behemoth that was as large as "The Black", carrying the Star Demon Series Templar Sword, the most unstable and nuclear weapon Myo-kurenai developed.

"...!"

Yozora threw up blood, clutching his chest.

"N-not again... just like last time, this unit...!!"

His legs buckled under him, his face going pale.

"Why does this... happen...?!"

He fell to the floor in agony, his heart getting churned up from the inside, smashing into every rib and bone near it.

"Your body cannot handle the transformation to Fusillade. It is that simple. Myo-kurenai never finished developing this Star Demon Series, which makes it an unstable Stride to transcend into. It is not a natural progression nor is it from a future either Ubume or Myo-kurenai walked down. It is a manmade counterfeit! A Stride made with someone else's hands isn't anything like the real deal! As such, you must pay the price of opening up a future that never existed in the first place... with your life!" Dragonic Overlord "The Black" said.

Yozora wheezed, covering his chest.

"By using this thing... I'll die...?!"

"Yes. If you stay long enough as Fusillade, that is."

"Then... I'll end you this turn!"

Yozora stood, as a wide hole blasted open in his stomach.

"UUUUUUURGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'll use Fuchakubutsu's skill in soul! When Fusillade is placed, I call him to rear-guard! Since I did, mill five and draw one! Then, I'll use Fusillade's skill!"

Another hole blasted wide open in Yozora's left arm.

"GGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! When he's placed... I return all cards in my drop zone to my deck...! Since I have three or less rear-guards, I reveal the top ten cards of my deck, and call two to rear-guard! Return to me, White Dwarf Star Demon Series, Sakeru, and Hydrogen Star Demon Series, Suiso! The rest go to drop zone! Since I now have three rear-guards, Fusillade gains a new skill as well!"

Another hole blasted wide open in Yozora's right leg. He held onto the railing of the table to not topple over.

"RRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH! S-Sakeru's skill, when placed... since I have a Fusillade Vanguard, I draw one... I call, Kyonshi to rear-guard... and use Kyonshi's skill, counterblast to return a card in my drop zone to deck and draw one... Suiso's skill... counterblast and revealing top five cards of deck... I call Kahen-hoshi to rear-guard, and they both get a new skill... rest go to drop zone..."

Another hole blasted open in Yozora's head.

"...FURAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"You can't handle the power. End your turn and let me snuff out your miserable existence."

"Fuck you... Ubume didn't choose Fusillade for no reason... she believed in me... put faith in me... that I'll pull through this hell... to defeat you, AYAZA!"

Fusillade cried out, slamming his Star Demon Series Templar Sword into the ground, sending a massive shockwave across V22. Even Dragonic Overlord "The Black" trembled at the warning.

"...come at me, you oversized fraud."

"One attack... all I need... IS ONE ATTACK! SKY-TEMPLAR FUSILLADE... ATTACK THE VANGUARD!!! (26000) FUSILLADE'S TRUE SKILL WHEN HE ATTACKS! I COUNTERBLAST AND G BLAST!"

Three holes ripped open in Yozora's shoulder, chest and leg.

"I RETIRE ALL OF MY REAR-GUARDS!!"

"What?!"

"AND IN RETURN, I'LL RETIRE THE SAME AMOUNT AS YOURS!!"

Fusillade's earlier shockwave began to take effect. The pressure from the pulse retired all rear-guards on the battle field, leaving him to face against Dragonic Overlord "The Black" in a pit of black flames one on one.

"FOR EACH REAR-GUARD RETIRED, FUSILLADE GETS +10K POWER AND +1 CRITICAL!! (26000 > 106000/1★ > 9★) SINCE I RETIRED SEVEN REAR-GUARDS, FUSILLADE GAINS GLORY!!"

Four holes ripped open in each of Yozora's fragile limbs.

"THIS IS YOUR END, AYAZA!! I WON'T DISAPPEAR, NOT NOW, NOT EVER!!!"

Five more holes ripped open in Yozora. He was being held together by the remaining strands of his body.

"STAR DEMON SERIES SPECIAL FUNCTION: PRIMORDIAL QUASAR — LENTICULAR HYPERNOVA!!!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" crossed his arms to brace for impact, as Fusillade vanished from his spot.

"TRIPLE DRIVE!! (Cassiopeia Star Demon Series, Seiza) CRITICAL TRIGGER! ALL TO VANGUARD! (106000 > 111000/9★ > 10★) (Tidal Star Demon Series, Mouryou) CRITICAL TRIGGER! ALL TO VANGUARD! (111000 > 121000/10★ > 11★) (Gift Star Demon Series, Kokakuchou) CRITICAL TRIGGER! ALL TO VANGUARD! (121000 > 126000/11★ > 12★) BURST OPEN, COSMIC FLARE!!!"

The sky turned pitch black, illuminated by the distant stars. Forming above "The Black" were two quasars, both pointing down at him.

Exiting each quasar with a stellar explosion trailing him, Fusillade slashed "The Black" with it's heavy Templar Sword, burning away his mass, and vanishing into the quasar with unusually high kinetic energy.

Fusillade hopped between attacking and vanishing, withering "The Black" with multiple swings of his sword that could shake the world. He thoroughly repeated the process, searing "The Black" into dust and ash that flew up into the sky.

The gaping holes left took their time before realising they had been wounded. From what little remained of "The Black", blood flew across the air, splattering everywhere and evaporating in black flames.

Falling behind Yozora, who was reduced to nothing but a skeleton of his former self, Fusillade placed his sword down and let another shockwave ripple to the very core of Cray, putting out the ritualistic fires.

Yozora huffed and puffed, falling to his knees, or lack thereof. The once beautiful, green, grassy field of V22 had been dyed in crimson red blood, and poppies bloomed from the ground.

"I... did... it..."

"Your resistance was futile. You seriously underestimated my own power, Yozora."

Yozora collapsed to the floor as Ayaza emerged from a veil of black flames.

"Double Generation Guard. Divine Dragon Knight, Abd Salam, twice."

"N-no..."

"They get +10k shield equal to how many open rear-guard circles you have. (11000 > 26000 > 76000 > 91000 > 141000) Even with your triple triggers, it wouldn't be able to break through. Your ultimate finisher had one fatal weakness— it's easily stopped by the one clan I play."

"But... I..."

"Just end your turn, before you disappear without me doing anything. Your life is valuable to me. If you die, so does Yza. I can't let that happen."

"I... end... turn..."

Yozora:
Hand: 10
Damage: 5
Drop: 16
OXO
OOO

Ayaza:
Hand: 8
OXO
OOO

Yozora wheezed as Fusillade disappeared. The stardust from Fusillade reconstructed Yozora's body, putting him back together. Ubume fluttered by his side, hugging him while crying.

"I'm sorry for hurting you again... I thought it'd work out... I thought that if I used it, we would win..."

"N-no way... this is it... if my strongest is stopped, then... we've lost... what else do I have...?!"

"Use me, big brother."

Yozora looked up at his G Zone.

"K-Kristy... I need to use Kristy!"

"I'll make sure you never get to use the strongest unit in the Stardust Knight's arsenal. The next turn will be our last. The final conclusion to our game!"

Ayaza shed his human body, returning as Dragonic Overlord "The Black".

"I'll make you forcibly kneel to me and submit to Yza's return! Stand and draw!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" raised his hand and V22 drowned in pitch black fire.

"Unleashing the always evolving Generation Zone."

Yozora dropped all the cards in his hands hearing those words leave his mouth.

"He also... has Mega Stride...?"

"This was the advanced Stride I mentioned! The savage version of Stride that transcends dimensions, refutes logic and destroys Fusion and Rampage all at once!!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" roared into the heavens, his black armour shedding into fiery blood.

"The cost of Mega Stride— is my life!! The ultimate wish in my heart is to return everything back to normal! For that to happen, I will continue getting stronger! Until one day, I can devour every God in the universe!"

Developing in the charcoal black smokescreen was a crimson archfiend that roared with pride.

"MEGA STRIDE. THE ULTIMATE FORM OF THE "OVERLORD". THE ONE WHO SURPASSES EVEN ME."

The flames exploded, burning out of control. Yozora wheezed and coughed as the smoke parted to reveal draconic royalty.

"Dragonic Overlord "The Judgment"."

"The Judgment" overshadowed the entire playing field, with black flames consuming it's crimson body. Yozora held onto the edge of the fight table desperately, trying to not get suffocated by the sheer presence of the Mega Stride.

"I will weigh down what is right and what is wrong. You, Yozora Shinsei, must be punished for your crimes!"

Yozora gritted his teeth, and held his burnt fist up.

"I don't give a damn! Punish me, kill me, make me disappear! It won't matter, because each and every time... I'll stand back up! As long as someone in this world wants me, I'll stay alive! I'll rebirth thousands of times if that's what it takes!"

"You will lose. That is the course of fate laid out to me by the stars."

"Nothing is written in the stars. I'll crush that fate and turn it into stardust."

"Foolish boy. Die silently."

"As long as there's proof of my existence, I won't die! I'll keep screaming and writhing, trying to shine!"

"An incomprehensible existence... I'll see to it that you be erased from this world... WITH THESE APOCALYPTIC FLAMES!!!"

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#67: Ayaza Ganki-Vulcan

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro