#67: Ayaza Ganki-Vulcan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" raised his hand and V22 drowned in pitch black fire.

"Unleashing the always evolving Generation Zone."

Yozora dropped all the cards in his hands hearing those words leave his mouth.

"He also... has Mega Stride...?"

"This was the advanced Stride I mentioned! The savage version of Stride that transcends dimensions, refutes logic and destroys Fusion and Rampage all at once!!"

Dragonic Overlord "The Black" roared into the heavens, his black armour shedding into fiery blood.

"The cost of Mega Stride— is my life!! The ultimate wish in my heart is to return everything back to normal! For that to happen, I will continue getting stronger! Until one day, I can devour every God in the universe!"

Developing in the charcoal black smokescreen was a crimson archfiend that roared with pride.

"MEGA STRIDE. THE ULTIMATE FORM OF THE "OVERLORD". THE ONE WHO SURPASSES EVEN ME."

The flames exploded, burning out of control. Yozora wheezed and coughed as the smoke parted to reveal draconic royalty.

"Dragonic Overlord "The Judgment"."

(Opening here)

"Stride skill! I search my deck for two "Overlord", and put one of them into soul, "The Black", and the other as a heart card. Let me reveal to you what happens when a king transcends into a God. Become my heart, Dragonic Overlord "The Holy Flame"!"

"The Judgment" absorbed the "The Holy Flame" spirit, merging together to transform into a glowing crimson dragon regaled with black flames.

"He even has a new form of Overlord?!"

"The Holy Flame" skill when placed as a heart. I counterblast and search my deck for different "Overlord" equal to the number of your open rear-guard circles. I call them all to rear-guard, and they gain Boost! I call, Dragonic Overlord, Dragonic Overlord the End, Dragonic Overlord "The Legend", Dragonic Overlord "The Destiny", and Dragonic Overlord "The Blue"!"

Five massive flame dragons appeared around "The Judgment", emblazoned in black.

"He filled up all his ranks... with a single counterblast..."

"That's not all. The skill of four copies of "The Black" in soul! All my units get +1k for every card in your damage zone!"

"T-that's 20k to every unit?!"

"The number twenty symbolises the twentieth Arcana tarot card: Judgment. That's why everything on my field will gain +20k! (11000 > 31000) (26000 > 46000) (11000 > 31000) (11000 > 31000) (11000 > 31000) (11000 > 31000) Now, "The Judgment" skill! Since you have five cards in damage zone, all my units get +20k and he gets +2 drive!! (31000 > 51000) (46000 > 66000/3 > 5) (31000 > 51000) (31000 > 51000) (31000 > 51000) (31000 > 51000)"

"P-plus 40k... to the entire board... each of his rear-guard lanes will be attacking for 102k... and his vanguard will be swinging at me for 117k... h-how can I defend against that?!"

Yozora screamed, hitting the table with his fist. Ubume shook her head, holding Yozora's shoulders.

"Don't start thinking of the worst case scenario. We can defend his assault, I'm sure of it."

"I don't... but... how?!"

"Put your faith in me. I'll make it work, for sure."

"It doesn't matter if you can stop this or not, so accept your fate! Boosted by The Destiny, Dragonic Overlord attacks! (51000 > 102000)"

"Generation Guard! Scholarly Star Monk Series, Kukai!" Ubume exclaimed.

An old monk with a missing tooth parted the dark clouds that shrouded them. Piercing through with a ray of wisteria, Kukai dropped down with his k'rik, creating a forcefield between Dragonic Overlord and Ubume, using ritual incantations and summoning paper.

"His skill, when placed, since I have ten or more cards in drop zone, I can G Guard blast to get +15k shield! (11000 > 26000 > 41000) Then, thanks to Fusillade's G Blast cost, I have Rain God Star Demon Series, Zennyo Ryuo face up in the G Zone, which means Kukai's secondary skill activates! I retire one of your rear-guards! Disappear, Dragonic Overlord "The Blue"!"

From the gap in the clouds, a massive rain dragon soared down, bringing a storm of rain with him, putting out the raging flames. Zennyo Ryuo rammed into The Blue, tearing through his body and retiring him.

"Even though you got rid of one of my attacks, you still have to fully guard this one!"

"I add to the guard Seiza, Seiza, Kokakuchou, Kokakuchou, Mouryou, Dodomeki and Sakeru! (41000 > 51000 > 61000 > 71000 > 81000 > 96000 > 101000 > 106000)"

Dragonic Overlord crashed his fearless blade into the forcefield, cracking it immediately. Coming to Kukai's aid were an array of critical triggers that used their body to reinforce the shield.

Dodomeki and Sakeru leapt above the shield, kicking Dragonic Overlord back. Unable to breakthrough, Dragonic Overlord retreated as Ubume successfully protected her and Yozora by the skin of their teeth.

"But now... we only have two cards in hand..." Yozora muttered.

"That's all we need for the next turn."

"You won't get one! I'll put everything into this one attack— all the evil actions I've taken, all the meddling I've done behind the scenes, all my the suffering and pain I've given everyone else, my own inability to make a change and my judgment to return Yza back to everyone else!"

Everything was dyed in black.

"RIGHT NOW, I'LL DESTROY THOSE LIMITS AROUND ME AND ASCEND AS I'VE ALWAYS MEANT TO!! BOOSTED BY DRAGONIC OVERLORD THE END, DRAGONIC OVERLORD "THE JUDGMENT" ATTACKS!! (66000 > 117000/5) LAW OF AXIS!!!"

A holy crimson light descended from the sky, exploding in the x-axis, y-axis and z-axis as a planetary shockwave, returning the missing colours.

"DISAPPEAR, YOZORA!!"

Yozora laid on the floor with his arm raised up. Glowing in his hand was Invisible Star Demon Series, Nurikabe, the perfect guard.

"Thank you... for protecting me..."

Ubume held up Nurikabe over Yozora's body, watching the guardian retire.

"Rest easy, Nurikabe... you did so well."

"So you had one last trick up your sleeve..."

"That's right." Yozora stood. "With your final attack gone, it's now my turn!"

"THIS TURN HASN'T ENDED. I AM THE JUDGMENT THAT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM. QUINTET DRIVE."

"I... I forgot he had that... if he gets a stand trigger, we've lost..." Yozora fell to his knees.

"We have one hope... a heal trigger. You've pulled a 6th damage heal trigger before, so I'm sure that this time too you'll draw it. All of the Stardust Knight are supporting you against this terrible foe."

"QUINTET DRIVE!!!!! (Glow Heater Dragon, Emperor Dragon Knight, Nehalem, Doom Bringer High Flame, Lizard General, Conroe, Inspire Yell Dragon) STAND TRIGGER! ALL EFFECTS TO DRAGONIC OVERLORD!! (51000 > 56000)"

"Of course he pulled it... all I have left is to bet our chances... Ubume, I'm scared..."

"Together, we promised that we'd create a new future. This is us proving our worth against the current of fate! If we overcome this hurdle, then we can move onto brighter days! Grab that fear and turn it into strength! I'll always be by your side, so you don't have to be afraid!"

"DRAGONIC OVERLORD, ATTACK!!! (56000) BURN BRIGHT, FLAMES OF DESPAIR! ETERNAL DESTROYER!!"

Dragonic Overlord drew his sword, and set his wings on black fire. Roaring out into the heavens, he rushed at Ubume, throwing his sword up.

"Give me courage..." Yozora said.

"Give me strength..." Ubume said.

Their hands connected, they placed them on the top card of their deck.

"NO GUARD!!"

Dragonic Overlord slashed down.

"DAMAGE CHECK!!"

Yozora flipped the card over.

"...O-Odd Star Demon Series..."

Ubume choked as the sword tore through her neck.

"Myo...... K-Kurenai......?"

Ubume's head rolled to his feet. Tears blipped down her cheek.

"......uuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUBUUUUUUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

(Play song in media here)

He clutched onto her headless body, hugging it. He screamed to the sky as her body disintegrated into stardust. He curled up, trying to hold the rising dust close to his heaving chest.

"Ubume... Ubume please... Ubume you can't die... not when I need you... not when I haven't made up for everything I've done..."

As she faded away into the sky, he spluttered and choked, scrambling to ground and tearing up the bloodstained grass on the floor.

"Why... please don't go... please don't let this be our final moment... please don't make this my final moment... it can't be... everything that I've done... all my life up until now... WAS IT ALL MEANINGLESS IN THE END?!"

"Hello everyone! My name is Yozora Shinsei. From this day forward, I'll be part of your class, so please treat me well!"

"Zeroth Dragon of Destroy Star, Stark... it's from Star Gate! I can use this!"

Turning around, Yozora met eye to eye with Chiharu, who was standing there in a tight, black swimsuit.

"Star that illuminates the night sky, burn up and become the "me" I want to be! I ride, Ignite Star Demon Series, Myo-kurenai!"

"With the cost being a card with the same name as my vanguard, I'll put my future on the line to end you now. If I lose the fight, all of the cards in my Generation Zone will never return... So devour my future and manifest! Dragon Empire's Zeroth Dragon, Ultimate Stride! Zeroth Dragon of Inferno, Drachma!"

"But you used to be so fond of me... what changed?"

"A monster like you doesn't deserve to be used..."

"The cost of stride is the same unit as my vanguard! I put all of my possible futures on the line for this card! If I lose the fight, all of my cards in the Generation Zone are never to return! Devour my future and manifest, Star Gate's Zeroth Dragon! Zeroth Dragon of Destroy Star, Stark!"

Yozora looked at her in the eyes, awkwardly standing in front of her. "Wanna go on a date?"

"Everything prior to November of last year... I... I don't remember anything."

"If for some reason... everything that I've built up for the past 7 months is ruined, and I lose my sense of my identity, and the past self of me ever comes up... please stay with me."

The edges of his mind was submerged in black, and his hand was being tightly held by a young woman with short hair.

"Stuck in hell for something that not even you know what happened. Here's a simple question, Yozora. What's your real name?"

"But you aren't weak, nor useless. I will be there to be your strength, and to be used by you."

"Why won't you leave me alone..."

"Because I love you."

"I hate you to my core!"

"Hate is an expression of love, dearest."

Yozora slammed his deck down on the fight table with an innocent smile.

"Sorry, Ryuzu. But running isn't my strong point. My strong point is playing Vanguard."

"I feel... stronger."

"My love is his ultimate strength."

"Considering who you are, Yozora... you're like a demon."

"I'm nothing like a demon."

"Your horns... they might be invisible to people you love, but to the people you truly hate... they're clear as day."

A pair of pink lips tenderly kissed his cheek repeatedly.

Hugging Yozora tightly was a demon who looked like a human.

"I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A MONSTER."

Growing from Yozora's temples were large blue horns, and spewing from his mouth was a thick blue substance.

Soon, flowers bloomed from the ground, ceiling and sides, all of which being daffodils.

The girl disappeared into fine stardust, and Yozora laid in the garden he had grown.

His horns broke into pieces that resembled glass shards.

"I need to keep evolving... if I don't, everyone will leave me behind..."

Soon, the garden turned into a field of red roses, and Yozora grabbed at one.

Choking it at the stalk, it began a violent reaction of becoming white, and soon withered within his palms.

"I'm scared of being alone."

His legs wobbled as he tried standing his ground in the bed of flowers.

"The cost is putting a card from my drop zone to the bottom of my deck! I'll put my future on the line to win the fight! If I don't win, all the cards in my Generation Zone will disappear! Devour my future and manifest! United Sanctuary's Zeroth Dragon, Ultimate Stride! Zeroth Dragon of Zenith Peak, Ultima!"

"I'm sorry... I wasn't strong enough to beat him..."

"From what I read... you got a memory?"

"...yeah."

"That's good! Be glad you remembered something!"

"YOZOCCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Chiharu kicked off her shoes and launched herself straight into Yozora's arms, hugging him tightly as her head was buried in his chest. "I've missed you so much!"

"And you're my best girl. Where should we go to first?"

"Let's eat the famous dim sum of China! And then after, we can get some Chinese gyoza and egg tarts! And after that, we can visit a bakery and get those char siu and gali ji baos! And then, we can go sightseeing, or check out the harbours! Then we can head to the beach so I can tease you, and finally we go to the hotel and sleep a lot. In the same bed, of course." Chiharu giggled.

"Either way, I'm protecting Yozora from having to fight you again." Chiharu said. "That to me is most important!"

"NO!" Yozora shouted, running clumsily towards the disappearing figure, and stretching out his right arm out to reach Inferno.

Grabbing onto the sleeve of Inferno's cloak, Yozora gasped as a swirl of black flames engulfed him as well, slowly making him fade alongside Inferno.

"Welcome to the Black Hole, Yozora Shinsei."

His head began to feel like it was being torn apart by a burning sensation that had lit his head on fire.

"Why... now? WHY DO I GET A STUPID MEMORY NOW?!"

"Born from your old memories... is a new power."

"I love you, Ubume."

"As your mother, I will keep you safe."

"Yes. That violent wind you gave birth to."

"That power.... is your strongest weapon in this fight."

"I'll put you back together."

"If you do well, I'll give you a reward."

"The one who has been sealed away for centuries, break free from death with your new body! Devour anything you touch and engulf this world, Black Hole Star Demon Series, Sealed Vortex Dragon!"

"I hate the idea of knowing... knowing who I was truly before I was "Yozora"..."

"I... I want to live as Yozora... the person I am now... I want to stay sane... keep living... becoming better... be with you... have a family... and spend the rest of my life being happy..."

"YZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"I'm not Yza... I'M NOT YZA."

"I'm not afraid of you, for I am stronger than you. If you are a God, then I am a God-slayer. I am your worst nightmare— because I'm the one who will bring tomorrow. I will have a future, because I'm not going to disappear. Not yet. I AM YOZORA SHINSEI, AND NO ONE ELSE."

"It's not fate that brought us together. In fact, I wasn't chosen for this job. I simply was at the right place at the right time."

"Within our shattered hands, I'll create a miracle, with you..."

"Miracle Star Demon Series, Myo-kurenai... Stride."

"Dragon Deity of Destruction, Gyze."

"...Yza...!?"

"That's my name."

"Ever since I picked it up, my life was directed into a whole new future... I'm sure that if I pass it onto you, your future will change for the better too."

"I'm crying because... I haven't felt this happy in a long time... for some strange reason..."

"Then you'll cry even more when you save the world and live to tell the tale. Now go, stab a God, fuck Chiharu, and change the future for everyone!"

"I ride, Shooting Star Dragon!!"

"GENERATION ZONE, UNLEASH!! MIRACLE STAR DEMON SERIES, MYO-KURENAI!!"

"THIS IS IT, GYZE!"

A white light released, blinding the world.

"You're Yza."

"I need Rukia." Yozora grabbed Rukia by the wrist, and dragged her away, leaving Kakusei with a startled face.

"Yozora, what are you doing?" Kakusei said, getting off the table and grabbing Yozora by the shoulder to stop him.

"Rukia has somewhere to be." Yozora said, pushing Kakusei's hand off him.

"Happy birthday, Kristy."

"Thank you, big brother."

"Who are you?"

"Ayaza."

"Don't you fucking dare look at Kristy like that! I'll kick you so hard in the ass you'll be shitting from your garbage mouth, you disgusting asshole!"

"Crystal Edge. Stop playing this charade and explain it to him straight. I didn't gather all the pieces for Gyze only for Yozora to not even remember a single memory."

"Just accept it."

"You're not Ubume..."

"I know. I'm you."

"Unleashing the always evolving Generation Zone."

"Mega Stride. Angelic Star Demon Series, Crystal Edge Dragon."

"No... Kristy, not you too... your big bro just wanted... your big bro just wanted you to have a good birthday...! DON'T TORTURE ME LIKE THIS YOU WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF A LITTLE SISTER!!"

"I'm... not your little sister, Yozora. For the past year, I've been playing as Kristy Shinsei to monitor you. I am actually the Angelic Star Demon unit, Crystal Edge Dragon. And you're not Yozora Shinsei either. You're just one of the personalities belonging to the man named Yza Blade. The man who saved our worlds."

"Bye bye, Yza. I love you."

"Just accept it. You're Yza."

"That voice...."

"It's your voice."

"You aren't me..."

"I'm you."

Open it.

Which had been the better way to die.

"Did Yza have a scar on his left cheek?"

"Yes... he does. Wait... how did you know?"

"I'm Yza."

"What are you most afraid of?"

"Disappearing..."

"Then... I won't ever let you disappear."

His hair began to turn white and his eyes lost their colour. His body broke, falling flat on his back.

"That was an unnecessarily cruel blow, even for your standards." Kristy appeared from Yozora's G Zone, crossing her arms.

"It had to be like this to get the lesson in Yozora's head." Dragonic Overlord "The Black" reverted to his human form, Ayaza.

Ayaza and Kristy stood above him, as he held his head.

"It seems the stress finally got to him." Ayaza said, kneeling by his side.

"That's more white hairs than daddy has..." Kristy leaned in, examining his new appearance.

"Your human one or your biological one?"

"My human one, silly. My biological father disappeared a long time ago with Yza."

"Then you'll reunite with him after all this time. Yza, it's time to wake up."

Unresponsive.

"I'll check his pulse." Ayaza grabbed his wrist. "He's alive... but unconscious."

"How troublesome. I suppose this was likely to happen, considering the accumulated stress Yozora had been taken."

"Damn it... this wasn't how it was meant to happen..."

"It's not the end of the world. It just delays the inevitable."

"The fight against the Void..."

"In the mean time, we need to look after his body until he wakes up."

Ayaza picked up his body and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry for putting you through all this, Yza."

"There you guys are..." Shouri said, trudging over to Ayaza and Kristy.

"Spectre, good to see you. I see you've brought some visitors."

Following Shouri was Rukia and Zeon.

"Yozora... what happened to him?!" Rukia said.

"You mean Yza."

Rukia's eyes widened as a smile spread on her face.

"Yza?! Is that Yza?!"

"Indeed. He's unconscious. That's all."

Ayaza passed his body onto Rukia, who held it tightly to her chest.

"Yza... you're Yza... you're here in my hands..."

Zeon tightened the grip on his katana as he watched Rukia cry and smile.

"This long journey's finally over, huh." Ayaza said.

"The next one is only about to get started." Kristy said.

"Before that does happen... I need to ask you a favour, Kristy."

"What is it?"

"You guys, join us."

Ayaza opened a portal. Izo, Aya, Kyle, Kaiko, Hiyori and Sanda exited it.

"It feels refreshing to be able to face everyone without a mask." Izo said.

"Sorry for tricking all of you! In the end, everything worked out, thankfully." Aya said.

"I'll make up for what I've done." Kyle said.

"It's been a long time coming that we can get our freedom." Kaiko said.

"That was a great performance from everyone." Hiyori said.

"Yo, long time no see. Sorry for putting everyone through that, heh." Sanda said.

"It's... everyone who died in the Void incident... they really are alive..." Zeon said.

"What did I tell you? Ayaza can bring back the dead." Shouri said.

Zeon opened his mouth, but closed it. Clenching his fists, he gritted his teeth.

"Can you reset the world so it was like none of these people died?"

"Oh? So you want to release them back to the world normally. I didn't know you had that kindness inside you."

"Shut up... After all their hard work, I can't just keep them under my thumb forever. They are their own people, and they deserve to live the life they choose."

"Very well. That can be arranged when we return everyone to earth."

"Awesome! I can go back to becoming a pro fighter and challenging new people!" Sanda said.

"I can finally become the Link Joker Branch Manager." Kyle said.

"Going back to normal life, huh... I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't feel excited about it." Shouri said.

"I'm not looking forward to going back to a tiring college life." Izo said.

"I can't wait to see my brother again. It's been really long, Kei!" Aya said.

"I'm not..." Ayaza muttered.

"I'll probably retire from being United Sanctuary Branch Manager. I want to settle down somewhere nice and enjoy myself." Kaiko said.

"I'll continue to perform my magic shows, even if someone tries to stab me." Hiyori said.

"Ouch. I said I was sorry..." Kyle said.

"Speaking of sorry..." Zeon stepped forward, and prostrated before Izo. "...I'm sorry for killing you. If you can find any part of yourself that can forgive me, then I'd appreciate it... if not, then you can hate me as much as you want. That goes everyone else that was hurt in the Void incident. I'm sorry on behalf of everyone else!"

"...you can make it up with me with a cup of coffee. I have more strenuous things to use my limited energy on, rather than hating some brainwashed kid." Izo said.

"Izo's became quite the old man. Don't worry about it, Zeon. I forgive you too." Aya said.

"I'm still in my twenties and I'm already gaining white hair..."

"That's offensive to the unconscious man." Hiyori said.

"The unconscious man will be me in a couple months."

"Too real..." Kyle said.

Zeon stood up and bowed.

"Thank you... I'll be sure to get the best coffee you ever tasted."

"Please do. I haven't eaten anything good in ages."

"I feel like my cooking's getting called out here." Ayaza said.

"We told you just to leave it to Sanda, who can actually cook!" Kaiko said.

"But I wanted to be nice to everyone..."

"You could've done it by letting the person who can cook make food!"

"Well, what's eaten is what eaten. Ayaza's cooking might've been bad, but it's not as bad as Kyle's." Sanda said.

"I'll stick to making sandwiches..." Kyle said.

"Everyone's so damn lively... can we go home already? I'm getting sick of Cray." Shouri said.

"Same here. This place sucks, except for the magic." Hiyori said.

"Alright, alright. This is our final goodbyes, huh? It's been a good time working with all of you." Ayaza opened up a portal. "Thanks for putting up with me. Wherever your life takes you, I want to wish you good luck. Take care of yourself."

"Thanks for the memories. See ya later." Sanda left.

"The first thing I'm gonna do is take a nap..." Izo left.

"You reek of boomer energy..." Kyle left.

"Same can be said about you." Kaiko left.

"C'mon guys, let's all get along now! We didn't work together for so long to let it all fall apart at the last second!" Aya left.

"This is a normal parting. Goodbye." Hiyori left.

"...I'll see you two back at school." Shouri left.

"He seems happier than before." Ayaza said.

"While we headed to V22, he told us his feelings." Rukia said.

"Shouri spoke about how he felt? Really?"

"Yep. Deep down, he's just a scared little boy... it makes me feel bad."

"I guess. We never knew what was going in our classmates lives, though. So how are we meant to know?"

"In a way, it makes me want to be more aware of other people. Especially since I want to be a nurse."

"Then go and nurse Yza back to health."

"I will... I definitely will!" Rukia left, carrying his body.

"Are you going back to school?" Zeon said.

"Oh, crap! Kristy, reset the world so I was always in school!" Ayaza said.

"Even if you didn't ask, I would've done it. Dummies like you think about other people first, before yourself." Kristy said.

"It's an admirable trait, isn't it?!"

"Not when you need to think about what you're going to do when you return to earth."

"Yeah yeah... so, see you in class, Zeon?"

"...sure. Maybe on the school roof." Zeon left.

"Just us now, Kristy." Ayaza said.

"To think it's already been this long..." Kristy said.

"When I go back to earth, there's a lot I need to sort out. Especially with Mai."

"Ayaza, why do you always get entangled with lolis? Are you a lolicon?"

"I swear to god working with you and abducting Mai are coincidences... I only have eyes for Aya. I promise."

"That's probably better off said to her. Maybe that's something else you need to sort out on earth."

"If I can get past that ridiculous brother of hers, that is..."

"Just flex on him that you're a big badass dragon. That'll make him kowtow like a bitch."

"A little girl like you shouldn't be using that language."

"Fuck you." Kristy stuck out her tongue as she left.

"She hasn't changed at all, even after all these centuries... heh. I really am becoming an old man."

Ayaza entered the portal.

"I'll wait for you, Yza."

(Ending here)

Next time on Z World:

#68: Cherry Blossom Trees

Rino: I want to be with you...

================================

A/N

That concludes the three-part climax of the penultimate Z World arc.

I hope you enjoyed it! I was very hyped during the Yozora vs Ayaza fight. It transcends the one against Gyze, in my opinion.

Umm... wow, it's been a long time since I've done an author's note. I've completely forgotten how to write one...

So, how's... the weather?

That's bad... so bad...

Before everyone figures out I've turned into a stinky old man during Z World's hiatus, I'll end it here!!

See you next week! Hopefully! If my fragile heart doesn't kill me before then!!

That's all, Fox out!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro