Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We had our Lunch and later he cooked some Korean Dishes for dinner. He was quite good at cooking. 

I did the dishes and went into my room, where Taehyung and Tan were already sleeping on my bed. Lucy was still playing with her toys and probably waiting for me.

I changed into my night suit and picked her up and kept her in her little cute bed. My bed was king-sized so I wasn't a big problem to adjust to two people and one dog.

"Don't you dare to close this little line?" I said as I made a wall of pillows between us.

"Well, you can't actually trust Kim Taehyung with that," he said as he turned towards me.

"I thought you were sleeping," I said

"I was but how can I sleep when you are looking so sexy," he said in his deep horny voice.

"Well, what the fuck! It's not like I am wearing some fancy laced nightgown, I am just wearing a Panda T-shirt and shorts" I said or shouted.

"Hah! I know but still" he said and threw his shirt away.

"Wow- wow! Why are you taking that out?" I shouted

"Cause it's hots here plus I have a habit of sleeping shirtless," he said and went back to sleep.

I also layed on the other side of the bed. Next thing I  remember was someone rolled their leg over mine and his one hand was resting on my waist whereas other was underneath my head. My face was buried in his chest and all I could smell was vanilla.

For a second I felt like I was in vanilla heaven, everything was made of it, finally, my childhood fantasy came true but why they don't have lights in heaven?

I opened my eyes but couldn't see anything. Was I really dead? But why I can't see anything? And where is my favourite sunlight??

I left thses thoughts and went back to my vanilla fantasy and murmured "wahh! These smell so good, imagine how good they taste?"

"My dick is tastier, just believe me," someone said and I felt some vibrations on my head as he was resting his chin up there.

"What the actual FUCK!" I said as I pulled myself away from him though it was comfortable but still and the best part was I almost fell out of my bed and almost...like almost killed my own dog by almost stepping on her but I managed.

I don't know what I am writing and whyyy!!! But I am just writing!!!!^^

Where the hell is my free high Kim Taehyung!!??? Where?????

This is what I saw when I woke up!!!! Imagine Female lead looking at this but instead of admiring he beauty, our Female lead is fantasizing about vanilla island!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro