Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I opened the door of my house and the next thing I remember was that I was lying on the couch.  I literally ate alot!

"At this rate, you'll lose your model figure Joy," I said while I rubbed my tummy which was still flat but who knows.

"Let's take a beauty nap," I said and slept.  Lucy probably ate her own lunch cause she knew that I was in deep sleep plus she is lazy if to wake me up.

"Ding Dong" the bell rang and I woke up as some tsunami came.

I fumbled walked towards the door and opened it when I strong ray attacked me.

"Ahh, son probably hates me," I said as I bowed 90 degrees to my unknown guest.

I opened my eyes completely and fixed my vision by rubbing my eyes recklessly and saw that it was none other than Kim Taehyung.

"Hey, actually a tree fell on my house and now it's completely damaged, so I was wondering if me and Tan can move in here cause I don't have any other place to go," he said

Of course, I wasn't going to believe that shit until I saw myself that it was true. His house probably broke as if an earthquake came. I felt pretty bad for him and Tannie.

"Umm, okay," I said reluctantly but before that, he pushed me away and dashed into my houses like a rocket.

"But for how many days you are going to stay," I asked as I followed him.

"Well, I took a home insurance and I informed them. They'll send someone but it will at least take months" he said as he sat on the dining table.

Suddenly lucy was hyperactive and all she was doing was to play with Tan.

"See, I said my son has a unique charm, wanna see my cham cutie-pie," he said as he poured water in the glass.

"No, I would hate that," I said as I made my way to the kitchen to make the lunch.

"Well, there is only one bed, so you have sleep on the couch," I said

"What?! Hell no! I have an allergy with a couch, I can't sleep on that" he literally shouted

"Okay, then I'll sleep," I said

"No! I have allergy with seeing people sleep on the couch" he again shouted.

Cooldown man!! I can hear you!!!

"Well, what should we do, should I dig a hole and sleep in that?" I said sarcastically

"Well, no but we can sleep on the same bed with our dogs," he said

Talking about dogs, they were literally cuddling with each and making me feel more single and pathetic!

"Fine! But don't think anything else!" I said strictly.

You can't stop me from loving myself!!!

Oh oh ohooo oh oh ohooo!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro