5-Blood

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Izuku's never felt this excited ever in his life. He's with Dabi and Himiko, as vigilantes, patroling the streets of Musutafu. The thought made him shudder. It's too thrilling.

"Any sign?" Himiko asked once they made their way to the rooftop (By stairs, unfortunately. They haven't got much training from Hisashi yet).

"Seriously, Himiko?" Dabi deadpan at the girl, who poked her tongue out after zipping the 'mouth' open.

"Stop it, you two." Izuku shushed. "I see some shits picking a fight with a man." And true to his words, right next to their alley was 3 thugs cornering a decent looking man.

"I hate those people.." Toga muttered angrily, looking at Izuku for confirmations. He nodded.

"Let's go."

Together, they quietly climbed down and approached the said alley.

Izuku acted quickly, using his leg to swipe one thug off the ground. The thug landed with a yelp, he tried to  up but was knocked unconscious by Dabi punching him in the nose.

The two other thugs turned around to check on their accomplice, only for one to hunched over as he was kneed in the jewels by the blood drinker.

The other was brutally shoved into the wall courtesy of Dabi, and was thrown into the nearby dumpster.

"That was supposed to be for Endewhore.." he muttered.

Izuku turned to the frightened man, and nodded to him, making the man relax a bit.

"You should go home, and remember to be safe, sir."

The man nodded and bowed to each of them in gratitude, and ran home.

Izuku, Himiko and Dabi looked at each other, before grinning and did a triple fist bump.

"Good job!" Himiko grinned. The other smiled at her and nodded.

"You too."

"Any name suggestions now?" Dabi yawned. They should really get used to staying up late.

"..mm, not yet. But we should give the public something to gossip on." The vampire playfully twirled. "Something cool, like 'Night Walkers' or 'Shadow Lurkers'!!"

"That is wayyy too weird, so Nope." Dabi shot down, ignoring her 'Whaaata?!'.

"No time to argue guys, another burglary up a few alleys!" Izuku cut in, and together, they bolted.

None of them (not even with Izuku's Eyes) noticed a figure watching them from one of the nearby rooftops. The light from the moon casted down on their back, revealing crimson red hair. Their face was shadowed, but their grin was totally visible.

And just like that, they vanished.

'An Owl, a Bat, and a Fox... what a weird, but oddly fitting, combination. I look forward to training you kids in vigilantism..'

It was the next day that the Media started exploding with news. It was rare, new vigilants in Musutafu, and it deserved to be known by the public.

And said trio are standing in the grocery store, buying ingredients for Inko's hotpot.

They only walked a bit after the store, and they were already cornered by a bunch of thugs.

'Shit, we can't fight them off like this!' Izuku cursed.

But as if fate favoured them, a swift movement made the thugs all faint.

"Arere, it's not nice picking on kids!" The redhead stranger kicked an unconscious thug in the head, making the trio wince.

The redhead stranger suddenly went still, nose twitching.

"Your bloods smells really familiar..."
He suddenly grinned. "You're the Owl, the Bat and the Fox!"

"...huh..?"

"Eh?..."

"...wut?..."

"Nice to meet you, i'm Ketsuburou Shizuki (血風呂四月), also known as Akai no Shinigami."

"Eh?"

"Ha?"

"EEEEEEEEEE?!?!"

The former vigilante grinned at the trio's gobsmacked expressions. Boy he loved those screams of shock.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Remind me why we are inviting him to our training session again?" Dabi deadpan.

"Because he's the one we're looking for, duh!" Himiko rolled her eyes.

Shizuki watched their interaction from afar, amused.

Their bloods smelled special somehow. They smelled different from most of the humans he encountered, and almost familiar to a purple haired kid he met the other day. 'I wonder if the kids will meet..'

Those four kids, Midoriya Izuku, Dabi, Toga Himiko and Shinsou Hitoshi held great potential, a shame they were denied by the hero society. And that showed how much corrupted heroes are these days.

Shizuki sighed. That's why he became a vigilante in the first place, how nostalgic.

"Alright, kids, listen up." He clapped his hands, earning their focus on him. "Starting now, you will be cleaning this beach until it's spotless." Man, he loved those faces people make. "We don't have all day. Don't want to be easily caught by heroes after all..."

Izuku never regretted and felt thankful for something at the same time so much in his life.

That day they returned looking dead. Their muscles sore and screaming at them, their body sweaty and full of grime. He didn't even go easy on Himiko.

But, they thought, it was worth it. They will be strong, and they can help the people Heroes never bothered to help.

Hopefully they can deck Endewhore too when they're at it. That would be very satisfying to say the least.

Inko walked past their room, she looked at their cleaned and cuddled form, and smiled.

She's never seen Izuku so happy, even if he tried to hide his sadness from her, she could still tell. Call it a mother's intuition.

She closed the door quietly, letting them sleep their peaceful sleep.

Inko made her way to her bedroom, and silently took out an old and cracked picture frame. The picture was of a burgundy redhead who's eyes shone of pure azure blue next to a closed eyed blonde in a wheelchair.

'You'd be very proud of him if you saw him now, grandfather, grandaunt.'

She put the picture frame away, and prepared for bed.

So, another boring chapter.

Thank you for all the people reading this book. It really means a lot to me :)

Also, here's the update, i'm sorry if it's not to your liking.

Bye.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro