-2-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I have no choice as to who my heart loves, but now I know that there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Eventually, you'll learn to welcome that pain in your chest like an old guest. Now, instead of it completely paralyzing you, just tell it to stay right there ,quietly, while you do other things by day . You spend some time with it ,grieving and reflecting, and together you learn how to cellotape your heart into one back again…but better, stronger, more professionally done this time around.

It can feel like the worst thing in your life... But one day you'll heal and forget about it. Perhaps not completely, but at least life will incur more problems to deal with, distracting you. Making them only memories that's will either grimace you or makes you smirk debile.

I still don't understand how I know all these informations yet I never fall for anyone . I never really felt loved in my life. Whenever someone confess his feelings I fake a smile and thanks him,

Because I know when you love me today, who knows, tomorrow you might hate me unconsciously. Yeah confusing, is it? To tell you what... When you get used to something or someone some enzymes exudate substances that allows your hater to take over your mind.

Reality...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro