-3-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm not the first one who have this curse, non feeler hearted. I feel cold inside. I want to be better, not a worse girl. I'm on my words. It hurts. I'm certain on my words. I work harder . I listen to my thoughts. I want to hold the world in between my palms of my hands. I'm sitting in the back seat waiting for my accurate moment to come. I'm bending. I keep on running I won't stop 'till I reach the top. They can't hance me. They can't catch with me.They can't smuch with me even if they thought I'm nasty, I'm not . They can't win against me only if it's part of my plan. I got the world in my plan. Every time I spoke louder they get curious...When someone collapse on my shoulders and crys I paralyse in my shoes.

Should I hug?

Where should I place my hands?

How long should I hold?

What are the words that won't hurt?

Shall an advice help?

Or soft words?

Or cursing their problem?

What am I going to do?

Yet I read and learnt how to react. Yet I made researches to help others out. Yet I listen and remember everything sharply.

It was a huge nail digged into my skin, when they suddenly disappeared from your life, for some reasons..*sigh*... It's easy how people leaves you and march into their own lifes or to slay themselves...

life strikes you with a brick on your head. It hurts a lot, it pains too, it does bleed, but if you are a fighter then stand up again, lift your head up, expend your chest with iron-horse stance. Stare directly into the eyes of life. And say loudly, '' I have nerves of steel and a body of concrete''
Have Faith in you, be strong,

You are a diamond and life is a trimmer. Diamond only sparkles when it is trimmed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro