3 - Bullet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Well then... Come at me!" I said. "Sigh... You'll regret it." He said. He took out a dagger, and disappeared! "Whoa!" I almost got hit. "You're pretty fast." I said. 'I can't fight seriously... Cause I don't wanna get kicked out for being part mutated...' I thought. If I did go all out, I'd be a lot faster than him right now... "...!" He dashed behind me, and stabbed my back with his dagger, and then shot me a few times. I fell backwards, and onto the floor. "..." I went silent. "She's dead." He said silently. "...Why did you kill her?!" I heard a muffled voice. "Awww yeah!" I said. "...?!" I sat up, without using my hands. "Ahhh..." I said, stretching. "W-what?!" He said. "Shit... There goes my cover..." As I stood up. "Hehe!" I smirked. "I guess that means I'll have to fight ya for real!" I said. "But, you were shot six times, and stabbed!!" He said. "Hm?" I looked down at my stomach. "Where?" I saw no wounds whatsoever. "What the hell?!" He said. "Tch.." He said, as he shot me more. "What's that?" I asked, taking the bullets like they were nothing. "Now tell me, who do you work for?" I asked. "I'm not telling you." He growled. "I can hear everything that's going on." I said, pointing to his earpiece. "..." He glared. "...Takashi, Retreat." I heard someone say. "Roger that." Takashi said, throwing a smoke bomb at the ground. He disappeared. "Tch..." I growled, as the bullet wounds disappeared. "..." I set some money on the table. "At least I can pay him for the ammo..." I sighed, as I walked out of the shop.

5 years ago...

"...h-huh...?" I opened my eyes slowly. "W-where... Am I...?" I said, looking around. I was in the lab. "Hah... Hah..." I pushed the lid off of the test chamber container thing that I was thrown into by that snobby nurse. "Didn't I... Die...?" I said, as I stumbled around. I found a cracked mirror. "W-what... Am I...?" I asked myself. My hair was no longer brown. It was green. And my eyes were gray. "What's going on?!" I said. "I'm no longer human, that's for sure..." I said. "But... I feel... Stronger..." I said, looking at my hands. "Yah!" I punched the mirror, and it shattered easily. "I guess I'm gonna hafta find my way out of here... Huh?" I sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya everyone!

It's meh! WaffleCake!

And holy crap. I have no study halls in my school schedule.

Nailed It!~

Lmao, bye bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro