4 - Zero

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

???'s POV:

"Welcome back, Takashi." I said. He fell to his knees. "One of your assumptions appears to be correct, Zero." He said. "She's... One of them." He said, trying to catch his breath. "Take it easy..." I said, helping him up. "How do you know?" I asked. "She took 27 bullets through her body...!" He said. "Did you shoot her heart?" I asked. "No, I wouldn't want to take any chances." He said. "It was a 50/50 chance that she's either survive a shot to the chest, or she'd die." He said. "I didn't kill her." He said, taking a deep breath. "Good. Next time we'll have Lindsey take care of the capture." I said. 'She has potential...' I said. "You're a cyborg. Can't you take care of it, Zero?" Lindsey sighed, as she walked over to us. Her bright pink hair was down to her knees. "..." I sighed. "Fine." I huffed.

Sora's POV:

"Uuugh...!" I grumbled as I walked through a forest that led to another city. "I'm... Gonna... Die..." I complained. "...?!" I saw a mutated. "Shit." I said, taking my guns out of their holsters. "Hah! Have some of that!" I said, firing my weapons at the mutated. "Hrm.." I said, poking his dead body with a gun. "Yep. He's dead." I sighed in relief. "Mutated are usually seen in forests, but for some reason I've only seen and killed one..." I said. "That's odd." I said. "...?!" I heard rustling behind me. I instantly turned around, and loaded my guns, pointing them at my surroundings. "Huh...?" I tilted my head to the side, confused. "There's nothing there..." I said. "Huh." I said, turning back around, and someone was right in front of me. "AH!" I said, stumbling backwards. "W-w-whaaaaaaat?!" I shouted. "Sh." He covered my mouth. "Are you stupid?" He said. "Mutated are attracted to loud noises." He said. Upon closer inspection, he was a cyborg. "Come with me." He said, grabbing my arm, and straying off the path to the city. We were weaving through the trees, and dodging branches. "H-hey! I said. "..." He continued to drag me through the forest. "Okay, who the hell are you?! And where are you taking me?!" I said. "Shut up. You're making things worse." He huffed. "Tch..." I tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't. "W-whoa.." We arrived at an old looking building. We walked inside, and he opened a hatch in the floor. "Go, quick." He said, as I climbed down the ladder, and into an underground base. He climbed down the ladder, and shut the hatch. "Let go of me you bastard!" I said, as he grabbed my arm again. "Fine. Follow me then." He said. "I have some questions for you." I growled. "Ask away." He huffed. "One, Who the f*** are you? Two, Where the hell did you take me? And three, why me? Out of all people?" I shouted. "I'm Zero. Leader of Team M.K.S., I've brought you to our base, and I'll answer number three in a bit." He said. "M.K.S.?!" I said. "Mutant Kill Squad." He said. "Wow. So creative." I slow clapped.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro