5 - Offer

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What the hell do you want from me?!" I yelled, as I followed the mysterious cyborg further into the shelter. "You'll see." He said. "What's that? Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the amount of bullshit that's going on." I said. "I said, you'll see. Try listening." He huffed. "..." I narrowed my eyes, as I sighed. 'Why me?!' I thought, as we continued walking. We stopped at a big circular door. "Oooh, a vault!~" I said. "It's not a vault, it's a reinforced steel door that resists a number of attacks." He said, as we walked in. "Welcome back, Zero." A pink haired girl said. "Who're you?" I asked. "I'm Lindsey. I'm surprised that you don't recognize me." She laughed. "Wait..." I said. "You're that chick who told me where the weapon store was!" I said. "Yep!" She smiled, moving a strand of hair out of her face. "As Lindsey said, welcome back." A familiar looking guy said. "YOU!" I growled. "...!-- Ah, hello." He smiled. "Huh?" I said, realizing that he had a completely different personality than before. "We kinda tricked you... Sorry--", "You really thought that I was that stupid to fall for that? I was aware of your so-called 'Operation' ever since I saw pinky over here." I interrupted, pointing to Lindsey. "What...?!" Lindsey said. "Heh..." I said. "Mutants have enhances senses." I said. "Meaning I heard the whole conversation about you leading me into a trap." I said. "Why do you think mutants are attracted to noise? Because they hear it louder than humans do, and they want to stop it." I said. "..." Zero started thinking. "It seems you know a bit about these monsters... Don't you?" Zero said. "Yeah, I do. Why?" I said. "In that case... You're going to be a huge help." He said. "Excuse me?" I said. "..." He sighed. "We want you to join our team!" Lindsey said. "..." I stayed silent for a second. "What if I refuse your offer...?" I asked. "Then we'll let you exit the shelter, and you can go try to fend of around 100 mutated." He said. "..." I sighed. "I guess I'll give it a shot, but if you guys drag me into a situation where death is guaranteed, I'll kick your asses." I huffed. "Got it?" I smirked slightly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro