A/n :I will only write this once!
M/n=your name /male name
H/c=hair color
E/c=eye color
F/c= favorite color
F/f=favorite food
S/f/c= second favorite color
H/l=hair length

The rain falls against the window while I'm doing the laundries. I would do anything to help my mother. She has 3 Jobs and is over working herself every god damn day . My father ran away right after he found out that my mother was pregnant. I haven't met him and I am not planning to do tho. Just as I finish the laundry I hear glass shattering, it comes from the main room. I sneak to the door to look around. I got terrified when I saw someone in the room. The man
wears a white hoodie and has raven black hair. He stands with the back to me and in front of him sits my mother, on the ground. She trembles with fear and tears build in the corner of her eyes and start drip down from her face. My mother is crying... I have never seen her cry before... She has always been so strong and I always wanted to be as strong as her. Seeing her cry is like standing face to face with death itself. Nothing would make this woman tremble so much. This man has to be very dangerous and scary! She sees me but she made sure the stranger doesn't notice. She makes a little sign with her finger telling me to leave. I do what she wanted but eventually I noticed my shaking body. I didn't noticed till now. Tears are steaming down my face and my throat feels dry. I search for a good place to hide. But the best I could find is the kitchen cabinet.
Luckly I can still hear them talk "Where did you hide it?!" the man asks with a raspy voice. He sounds more than just angry. "I don't know! I don't even understand what you want from me! Please just let me be! I don't know... please..." her voice trembles just like her body and I can imagine the tears running down her Face. But why is she lying? Mom often lied to me but I learned to tell the difference. She lied when she said she doesn't know where it is. Whatever it is...
What's so important that she would give her life for it?

"Fine! If you don't want to talk, I will just get it myself! Nobody's gonna protect your poor little thing now! Let's see if it can defend itself! " he laughs. To be honest that's the most terrifying laugh I ever heard. He starts walking. I can hear him open drawers and cabinets . He throws things around and slowly comes nearer and nearer. When he opened the kitchen cabinet next to me, I flinched. He just had to open one more door to get me... . It makes me whimper in fear, like a wounded and hiding animal and the movements of the stranger stop. Suddenly the  door to my hiding spot opens and the stranger takes me by my collar. He throws me to the other side of the room. I can see my mom crying in the living room. She shakes her head in disbelief. "Oh! I found it! Boss will be so proud of me! Although I don't know why he wants this little brat... " he laughs like a maniac and his eyes closing eyes sparkle when he gets a better thought . "Please don't hurt him! He's everything I have left! I beg you! " the stranger looks at her with an unpleasant face."Tch... Can't believe I'm doing this.." he mutters "I will let the boy ^live ^ BUT! You will have to die instead!"
He leaves the room after he tied us up. "M/n you have to promise me something, never forget about anything of this... It'll be important in the future. Never tell anyone about anything you heard and saw today. Not even to those police officers. Life isn't a game, so don't play around. Don't trust anyone." she whispers  with a dead serious face. I wonder what she meant but promised it to her.

The man comes back. He looks bored into my face and than to my mother. Suddenly his mood lit up and his bleeding ear to ear smile even wides. " Do you want to play a little game? It's called Be one of us or burn alife! "he offers. I shake my head but he said we will play it anyway." You just have to decide. Kill your mother and live or burn with her in this old cursed house. "
I froze. How could a little child like me decide something like this?!
" I... I CAN'T! " I scream. I don't want to decide this.
His smile drops.
"If he can't decide... " he turns around to my mother and points at her "... You do!"
"M/n... Remember what you promised me ." she cries and I could hear my heart drop. She decides to let me live without her... But she's right.. If I don't kill her, I would also die... It.. Has to be done. The pale man unties me and gives me a knife. He holds a weapon in his hand, ready to kill me if I gave him a reason to. I walk to her, close my eyes and let the knife go down. Her scream isn't bearable. And I can feel the salty liquid running down. What have I done...? Blood drops on the floor. She stops breathing and her skin gets pale. She is dead... I killed my mother!
When I turn around to see where this man is. I saw nothing. There isn't a single trace of him being here .

The police arrives a while later. They were sent because of the absence of me in school and of my mother at work. When they see me holding a knife against them they blink a few times.

3.pov :

In front of the police officers stands a terrefied 8 year old boy. The knife he holds is bloody. And there is blood all over him and the floor. They don't know what to belief. This little guy who is terrefied as hell killed his mother? The police tried to speak with him but the remembers what his mother told him and didn't say anything to anyone.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

701 words
"..." =speaking
'...' =thinking

So... How was it? Please tell me!

Bey ~

Haru~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro