Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Monday 9:15

•Masja•

I sat in the Spanish class with Eva and we waited for Noora, me and Eva talked about all kinds of things, then Noora came in the class and sat down, "hey" Noora said "hey" we both said, "what's up?" Noora asked Eva and looked at her paper, "I forgot to do homework" she said and looked down "again!" I added and we laughed.

"Have you talked to Jonas" Noora suddenly asked, "yes why?" Eva said and looked at her and went through my texts I had gotten and listened to their conversation, "what happened Friday?" Noora asked, "his phone died" Eva explained, "so did he have fun at Elvebakken?" Noora asked, "they didn't go there they were at a party at a 3.g" Eva said and worked in her homework I narrowed my eyes, she didn't know? I looked at Noora and she knew too.

"I think her name was Inge, do you know who it is?" Eva asked, and Noora shook her head no, "well people said it was awesome and a lot of people from the school was there, we should have been there" Eva said "did he hookup with anyone?" Noora pushed, "no I don't think so why?" Eva asked and then I spaced out, I looked at the texts from the number I've gotten

Then I answered my cousin and the other people except Chris and William, William kept saying sorry for ruining me and Chris even though there was no 'me and Chris', and Chris just texted that he missed me and my sassy bitch ass comments.

Tuesday 11:50

Vilde, Eva, Noora and I walked and talked about the 'brun & blid' thingy and discussed, and then we reached Ingrid and Isak and Sara, Isak left and then we talked about 'brun & blid'

Then we saw Jonas I smirked at the reputation he got, and as he walked through the schoolyard, everyone looked at him, Ingrid and Sara explained what happened last Friday.

Jonas reached us, I smirked at him, not because I wanted some but it was kinda funny, "happy international woman's day" he said and smiled I really! Struggled to keep my laugh in but it was so hard!

Noora saved me and the others from the awkward moment and me from bursting into tears from laughing, as we walked away I began to laugh so hard! Noora smacked me on the arm and I stopped immediately.

Bad timing?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro