Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Friday 18:58

•Masja•

I was at the little park thingy with Iben and some other girls we sat and drank a little and then Chris and 2 other penetrators arrived, I rolled my eyes as he smiled at me, then they sat down and we all played games and talked and got drunk, until I looked around the park and the yakuza boy came towards us.

"C-Chris" I got out and looked frozen at them he looked concerned, then looked where I was looking and his eyes widened, "fuck" he muttered and he stood up the 2 others stand up with him, me, Iben and the other girls got together and stood in the back, the boys walked towards the yakuza's and then they started fighting.

The girls sat and screamed as they tried to get to us and Chris and the others got beaten, "CALL WILLIAM AND THE OTHERS!!" I yelled to the girls and a yakuza came towards me and I froze, "wow long time no see, I see you recovered" he said and smirked I looked at him in disgust and I saw it all happening again, I tried to punch him but he grabbed my hand and held it ready to crush it.

"you're coming with us! We're not done with you yet" he said in my ear and pulled me towards the fighting boys, they were around 20 and there was only 3 boys from the penetrators,

"get off!!!" I screamed and pulled in the yakuza guys arms to let me go, I then started to punch him and then I kicked him a very personal place ya know....

"Masja! Watch out!!" Chris yelled and as he looked at me and I looked at him, his face was bloody and bad looking, he got punched and so did I, I blacked out and I felt someone carry me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro