Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~ Seriously? What is it with me and stopping videos at these face expressions? 😂 ~

Saturday 17:08

•Masja•

I have not once stopped thinking about the date it really was amazing and Chris was just amazing. It's was perfect like him. He's my kind of perfect.

The girls just arrived well except Noora no one had heard from her?

They started helping to pack a little, I turned on my speakers and sat my playlist on and so the music blasted through the speakers.

We danced around and packed, of course until a group of boys arrived in my living room, we had turned up the music so much that we couldn't hear the doorbell ring, so amount of penetrators arrived and to my disappointment Chris and William wasn't here.

I frowned a bit but then went to welcome the boys it was only the ones that I got very close to that had offered to help to pack things down since it was next weekend I was moving and I needed to hurry.

Borkis came over to me as we started packing my things the girls wee surprisingly gentle with the boys even though they didn't like some of them.

"They wanted to be here but something came up" Borkis suddenly said, I looked at him and nodded but still frowned, he saw and put his hand in my shoulder comfortingly, I gave him a smile back before telling the boys to stable the boxes in the living room against the wall. 

Then as we are having fun all of us surprisingly, my phone rang, I sat the box I had in my arms and stopped laughing and then ran towards my phone.

I looked at the ID and it was William, I frowned again wondering if I should answer, I rolled my eyes as he kept tuning and the others turned up the music so I went outside.

"Hello?" I said boringly.
"Masja? Ehm I-we kind of need your help" William says nervously.
"With what?"
"Chris he's gone"
"What?"
"Something happened yesterday, now I don't know how much Chris told you about his past and family but it definitely isn't good. His parents came home last night and he hasn't answered my calls or texts since this morning"
William explains, I try to take it all in fast.

"O-okay what do you want me to do?" I say a little nervous.
"Please drive around with me and try to find him it's easier if we're two" William pleads.
"Okay but you have to pick me up" I say and prepare myself to get inside to get my things.
"Okay be ready! 5 minutes!" He says and then I hang up.

I walk around and find Eva, "hey can you take charge here? Just order pizza for everyone and put it in my card? I need to go but I'll be back I don't know when though" I say to her and she nods quickly understanding that I don't got a lot of time.

I nod and pass her my card and code, "great thanks! I have to go it's an emergency but I'll text you! And you can stay over if you want" I say and she nods and replies a quick okay before I'm out.

I put in my black adidas hoodie and my black nikes and I see William pulling up to my house.

I get in and he drives off, "okay so please tell me what the hell is happening?" I say, "I really shouldn't be the one to tell you these things it's his job" William says and see him debating with himself if he should tell me or not.

"Okay I'll wait then but right now we need to find him! How long has he been gone now?" I ask, "10 hours I think and he isn't home I checked" he says.

I try to think of places he could be, "where does he usually go when he's in these situations?" I ask, "well my apartment!? But he sure as hell Isn't there!" William says frustrated, "hey it's okay we'll find him!" I say and put my hand in his shoulder.

Where could he be?! Why hasn't he talked to me? Doesn't he trust m- wait the beach? Maybe he's at the beach! "William drive to the beach now!" I say and he does, "why? is he there?" He and looking at me desperately.

"Maybe I think! He took me there last night so it would make sense" I say and pray that he's there.

It wold normally take 10-15 minutes to get there but we made it in 6 minutes......we're desperate okay?!

We parked and ran towards the water, I tried to find the spot where me and Chris were last night, I look in the direction and see a shadow that looks exactly like Chris, I start running and yells for William, I get closer and I'm right there is Chris laying in alcohol bottles in only a t-shirt.

I get there first since I'm the fastest runner of me and William, believe it or not! I am!

I immediately slide down to his level as I approach, "Chris?" I say and takes his face in my hands, he just looks out into the water, "Chris?" I try again and shake his face to make him look at me, "please look at me are you okay? Are you hurt?" I say and check if he got injuries. He's clear.

As I look down his arms I'm suddenly brought into a bone crushing hug, Chris got out of his trance and saw me. William watched and sat on Chris' other side, William joins our hug and we all pant and breathes again. God he scared me.

I let go a bit and I see William bring Chris into a hug, he holds his head on his shoulder like a bro hug but more feeling into the hug, I then hear soft cries and it's Chris. He's crying.

I start to feel tears in my eyes at the sight, William looked like a big brother comforting his little brother. It was heartwarming and sad at the same time.

Chris and William breaks away a little, "don't ever do that again! Okay?" William says and Chris nods.

We say nothing but when Chris suddenly is about to drink more from the bottle I take it from him and throw it away.

"What happened Chris?" I carefully ask, he looks at me and I see a bruise on his cheekbone, I didn't see it before? I put my hand softly in his cheek to look at it, I gasp as I see it's new.

"How did that happen?" I ask again, I get no answer only William who looks at Chris knowingly. When I realise I'm not gonna get an answer I stop asking and just sit there with them not knowing what the hell is happening.

"We should get home, my house is full of penetrators and the girls that mix cannot be good" I say jokingly and get up, I'm not very good at emotional moments....

As I stand up and William does too I put my hand out for Chris to take, he looks at it and then takes it I help him get up before taking his jacket laying a few meters from him.

I help him put it on and then he puts his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist to help him walk as I noticed he didn't walk very well?

"Ehm Masja? Do you have your license?" William ask suddenly, i nod immediately I have my drivers license because I'm on year older than the others in 1.g. "Yes I do why?" I ask, "can you follow us in Chris' car?" He asks suddenly and Chris already got his keys out for me to take.

I look at them and then at the two boys, "yeah of course but you have to drop me off afterwards" I say to William before walking towards Chris' car, "yes of course just follow my car home" he says and just get in.

I drive after them until I can pass them, I drive past them and drive the whole way back, Jesus William? I know the freaking way back to your apartment?

I get there faster than the boys, I notice a few of Chris' hoodies in the back, I also notice a few alcohol bottles, I shake my head.

10 minutes after I see William's car arrive, I sit in the hood of Chris' car and wait, they get out of the car and William comes right over to me, "are you crazy? How the hell can you drive like that!?" He says and throws his arms around.

"Driving with my cousin does something to you just saying" I say in my defence and put up my hands in surrender, "holy shit" William mutters and Chris laughs.

"So are you driving me home now??" I ask, "yeah just say goodbye and we'll go. Here's the keys just go inside Chris" William says and hands Chris his keys, he nods and William walks to his car again.

"So I guess I should go" I say awkwardly, "I'm sorry Masja" he says and looks down, "it's okay, you're okay now and it's good" I say and take his head in my hands, "thank you for dropping everything you where doing to find me" he says and a tear slip out.

I wipe it away and smile a little at him, "anything for you Chris. It doesn't matter what the reason is, i will always be there" I say, he smiles gratefully and then leans in, we kiss and our lips moves perfectly against each other.

We pull away and I see William waiting in the car, "I should go" I say and refers to William waiting, "yeah text me when you get home" Chris says and then we pull away from each other's bodies.

I nod and walk up to William's car and get in,
"I'm sorry I couldn't come and help you pack things down" he says quickly.

"It's okay the reason was enough for me to leave too" I say and look at Chris, William nodded started driving. When we arrived at my house I thanked William and was about to get out but he stopped me.

"Masja I know it's hard to be there for him right now because you don't know anything, but you just have to wait, he will tell you everything you need to know when he feels ready for it. You just gotta have patience with him" William says and looks me right in the eyes.

I gulp and nod, "I know and I respect that and I will wait" I say, "you're good for him. You've changed him ya know?" William says, I blush a bit of that. "Whatever I gotta go" I say and hide my red cheeks.

"Right, don't tell the boys that you were with me trying to find Chris okay? Just come up with something" William then says and I nod.

Then I get out of his car and watch him leave, I feel a tear run down my cheek and I shake my head to stop, I start going towards my door only to notice the high volume of music playing.

I open the door and I meet a lot of moving boxes stabled against the wall, and then I see the group eating pizza and looking cheerful, Eva sees me and stands up.

"Hey how did it go?" She asks as I take of my jacket, i gulp a little, "fine I fixed it I think" I say and she nods before throwing her arm around my shoulder and leads me into the living room where at least 10 big pizza boxes are seated.

We sit down and I eat a slice and then talk with the others, I thank them once again and we just hang out for the rest of the night.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro